* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5341 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

I contacted brandmedicines.com again about Nardil. I tried my best to convince them that Nardil would likely be a strong seller. Unfortunately, they simply can't source it.

#5342 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

I'd like to add I think NSI-189 should be cycled off for at least a couple weeks every three months, I believe it works better this way.

- If anyone is looking for a source now that Strangelove is busy P.M. me.

-Cheers Ark

No one else is mentioning cycling Nsi any reasons why you wouldn't?

I think I agree - it seems to cause odd, hard to define, side-effects if you use it for too long. Something becomes just... OFF with ones cognition.

There's of course also the somnolence side-effect, which is quite bothersome for me - can't really stand that for very long.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5343 Finn

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

We seriously need to find a source for this or convince an overseas online pharmacy, like brandmedicines, that there's enough  demand to warrant stocking it. Socialanxietysupport.com is one of the best examples of how much demand there is for it.

I looked around again and was pleased to find it available at 77CanadaPharmacy.  They are legit, so I am going to give it a trial soon.  Diet restrictions shouldn't be too difficult for me; I'll just have to be more mindful at first.

https://www.77canada...ription/nardil/

Edit:  Display name changed from gpmc.msc to my more commonly used handle.

If you don't have prescription, 77CanadaPharmacy might be even "too legit". They are actually licensed by provincial government of Manitoba, so they demand prescription like real pharmacies usually do.

Also based on Pharmacychecker, there are "too legit" Canadian pharmacies where Nardil price is more than 30% lower than at 77CanadaPharmacy.

https://www.pharmacy...rdil/15 mg/cpp/

Edited by Finn, 09 May 2017 - 06:41 PM.

#5344 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

After seeing what happened to powder city after that tianeptine death, I think synthesising and distributing a much more dangerous chemical such as an irreversible MAOI would end up shutting all of these sites down for good (bad). Particularly as hypertensive crises will almost certainly arise with such MAOIs even if you are careful. I have not read of a single user experience that did not at some point talk about a hypertensive episode they experienced.

Sure, go to Mexico. But be careful about discussing things here too much. Very few of the research chemicals people discuss here have anywhere near the lethal capacity of an irreversible MAOI.

I can see it now... some kid drinks 20 glasses of tap beer and dies, "young teen's heart explodes after ingesting dangerous drug from drug-glorifying website, Longecity." moral panic ensues and MAOIs are banned, DEA cracks down on every nootropics website known to man

#5345 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

God, the system is so fucked up. I've gone through the exactly the same thing. Severe depression by age 22, although I didn't realize it at the time, 2 years later a mental breakdown that took me years to recover from, although I'm still severely depressed with various issues, and I've been in a state of suicidal depression for the last three, culminating in a voluntary check in to the ER. I also have severe anhedonia, which is a horrible state to live in. I literally completely missed out on life and lost countless years I'll never get back.

As for psychiatrists, it reminds me of the famous Stanford prison experiment. It's part of human nature, authority does horrible things to people. along with feeling higher on the social hierarchy. We're still animals like any other, and few engage in the level of introspection/reflection, questioning about how they feel, react, and behave certain ways, and learn enough about human nature and other pertinent topics to change, if they even care enough to. I also think there are some common aspects of being a psychiatrist that lead to very negative changes in people over the years.

We seriously need to find a source for this or convince an overseas online pharmacy, like brandmedicines, that there's enough  demand to warrant stocking it. Socialanxietysupport.com is one of the best examples of how much demand there is for it.

Enough is enough, at some point you have to take matters into your own hands and achieve personal autonomy, liberation, and stop being dependant on the whims of others, their often corrupt, arbitrary, and flawed decisions.

Here's decent way to root out bad eggs, if you live in the US: https://projects.pro...org/docdollars/

Will assist in the trial-and-error process of finding a good doc. If they receive modest kickbacks, they will be less likely to shill the latest nth ssri or antipsychotic. (Maybe they'll prescribe you Nardil!)

Tranylcypromine was surprisingly disappointing for me. With it's reputation as the end-all-be-all of ADs, I expected full remission of depression. I only got partial remission with a shitload of side effects, still trumps regular ADs though.

Edited by justabody, 09 May 2017 - 09:16 PM.

#5346 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hey so I saw my psychiatrist, he cost $300 per session. I convinced him into prescribing me Nardil and I am beginning it next week when Tianeptine and Agmatine are out of my system. He informed me about the diet restrictions etc and I can easily live up to that. I will keep you updated on its efficiency. If it doesn't work, then I am starting NSI. Which one do you think is the most effective for anhedonia? NSI or Nardil?

#5347 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

quote: I actually came across some valuable information on how to make my own enteric capsules that will likely actually be better than the original formulation of it before they changed it. It's surprisingly simple. END QUOTE

Could you by chance share this info in the thread? Lots of us would probably be interested in putting NSI-189 in enteric capsules, as well as any other potential nootropics or medications.

Interesting note, I just came across this company, which uses a new tech for enteric capsules, making regular gel-caps that apparently cause time-delay effects when it come to releasing drugs! Perhaps it's possible to just buy off of them?

Either way, it might also be a potentially good idea to tip off Nootropics vendors to these caps, since it could be very useful for a lot of stuff.

Vcaps® Enteric

http://www.capsugel..../vcaps-enteric/

Apparently they use polymers derived from cellulose... so they are made out of some kind of semi-organic materials..?

Those sound great. The owner of ceretropic may be willing to stock them, although he's been dealing with some pretty serious problems with his company.

As for the enteric capsule guide, this is where I found it:

https://www.dmt-nexu...g=posts&t=14708

Later on in the thread there's a link to this: http://www.encapdrug...let 5_Encap.pdf

I looked around again and was pleased to find it available at 77CanadaPharmacy.  They are legit, so I am going to give it a trial soon.  Diet restrictions shouldn't be too difficult for me; I'll just have to be more mindful at first.

Are you sure they don't require a prescription? I did the math, and at 90mg a day it isn't too expensive, around $115 per month. There may be ways around it, some pharmacies really don't care and don't verify prescriptions for unscheduled drugs that aren't abusable, precursors, or schedules. Just throwing that out there, I recall someone telling me they managed to it, but don't remember the details. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with photoshop to do so.

I'm not advocating illegal activity, I'm just saying, if you genuinely need to do it to save your life, to be able to function, I don't think anyone should condemn it.

If anyone manages to get it on the private or black market please PM me and let me know.

I contacted brandmedicines.com again about Nardil. I tried my best to convince them that Nardil would likely be a strong seller. Unfortunately, they simply can't source it.

I tried the same a while ago and got the same response. It's a really uncommon medication, I've read that only 80,000 people in the world are on Nardil. MAOIs account for less than 1% of medications.

#5348 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

Oh, and here are the products I found for what seems to be the optimal coating:

https://www.amazon.c...r/dp/B00250UHDS

http://www.homedepot...0304H/100203332

The latter is non-toxic when it dries. i know the impression it gives, and you should question this. You have to mix the two, let it dissolve, then dip them in the solution and let it dry fully.

A safer solution is to just buy pure shellac, you can easily find it, and mix it with a solvent like alcohol because it's normally in a solid form.

Just be careful, I could definitely be wrong about the shellac product I linked, although it does specifically state: Dried film is non-toxic and hypoallergenic

i completely understand why a product meant for coating wood would give that impression. You probably should go with pure shellac and a safe solvent just to be safe.

Someone knowledgeable enough can read the MDS, think about the components and whether they fully evaporate and leave something harmful, and chime in. I don't want to put anyone in danger, so I'm adding this serious warning.

#5349 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

Are you sure they don't require a prescription? I did the math, and at 90mg a day it isn't too expensive, around $115 per month. There may be ways around it, some pharmacies really don't care and don't verify prescriptions for unscheduled drugs that aren't abusable, precursors, or schedules. Just throwing that out there, I recall someone telling me they managed to it, but don't remember the details. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with photoshop to do so.

I'm not advocating illegal activity, I'm just saying, if you genuinely need to do it to save your life, to be able to function, I don't think anyone should condemn it.

If anyone manages to get it on the private or black market please PM me and let me know.

I was told that while they do officially require one, it's a situation where they don't really care as long as you pay them, much like Brand or ADC.  You know what really amazes me?  That of all things, Brand sells Xanax.  Of course, it's always out of stock, and it's not really my thing... but I always thought "why?"  Seems like it would be such a liability to carry.

Assuming I get a job offer in the next day or so, I will try and purchase from 77 and let you know how it goes.  I've purchased so much online and internationally, I'm used to it.  I'll give anyone payment info, but I use a burner card service to insure myself against fraud.  If I lose the money, I just move on.

Edited by beefnewton, 10 May 2017 - 12:06 AM.

• like x 1

#5350 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

Aww, hell yeah! Let us know as soon as you get it, if it goes well. Thank you so much.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 10 May 2017 - 12:16 AM.

#5351 Satnam Sunner

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

Who's the best NSI seller right now? (if StrangeLove is busy)

• dislike x 1

#5352 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

Who's the best NSI seller right now? (if StrangeLove is busy)

Send me a private message for a source of NSI-189. Its Third party tested and its NSI-189 Phosphate.

It sucks what happened to StrangeLove, dealing with customs is just one big headache.

Edited by mrnootropic, 10 May 2017 - 08:09 AM.

• like x 1

#5353 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

So will you stop selling only the phosphate version or also the freebase?

#5354 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

Hey so I saw my psychiatrist, he cost $300 per session. I convinced him into prescribing me Nardil and I am beginning it next week when Tianeptine and Agmatine are out of my system. He informed me about the diet restrictions etc and I can easily live up to that. I will keep you updated on its efficiency. If it doesn't work, then I am starting NSI. Which one do you think is the most effective for anhedonia? NSI or Nardil?

NSI-189 is pretty great for depression and anhedonia. In contrast to nardil, it comes with almost no side effects. Nardil can get pretty nasty... Orthostatic hypotension, muscle weakness and weight gain are no joke. Nardil works best for anxious depression though. I'm not sure why everyone wants Nardil. Parnate is at least as effective as Nardil for Depression and comes with a much better side effect profile.

#5355 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

I'd like to add I think NSI-189 should be cycled off for at least a couple weeks every three months, I believe it works better this way.

- If anyone is looking for a source now that Strangelove is busy P.M. me.

-Cheers Ark

No one else is mentioning cycling Nsi any reasons why you wouldn't?
I think I agree - it seems to cause odd, hard to define, side-effects if you use it for too long. Something becomes just... OFF with ones cognition.

There's of course also the somnolence side-effect, which is quite bothersome for me - can't really stand that for very long.
Another question, has anyone tried pulsing the dosages?

Edited by Ark, 10 May 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#5356 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

NSI-189 is pretty great for depression and anhedonia. In contrast to nardil, it comes with almost no side effects. Nardil can get pretty nasty... Orthostatic hypotension, muscle weakness and weight gain are no joke. Nardil works best for anxious depression though. I'm not sure why everyone wants Nardil. Parnate is at least as effective as Nardil for Depression and comes with a much better side effect profile.
I'm using Nardil, now the third time. It always started great (first positive effects after two days) and got really bad in side effects after some weeks.

One thing that helped me tremendously was pulsing. I take it every 2nd day. Same, if not better effects, so far no side effects unless possibly some gastrointestinal problems from time to time, though that could be unrelated, I always have problems with that.
Sublingual should work, too, but my first tries didn't and I was feeling too bad to try for longer to find the right dosing regimen.

#5357 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

Nardil starts working after only two days? :o Thought it takes like 3weeks. Really hopes this works... if not, then I have NSI and then I'm hopeless

Edited by Deaden, 11 May 2017 - 04:38 AM.

#5358 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

This thread is depressing... I don't want to have this for my entire life. One year was already way too much

Trust me, you have try Nardil first. It's nothing like other medications. On patient survey sites it;s the #1 highly rated antidepressant , with Parnate, another MAOI better for those without anxiety, but who need stimulation and respond  well to stimulants (Its structure was derived from amphetamine.).

You can find countless guides on how to use it best, so many people hail it as a miracle drug that saved them and changed their life, to completely changed them and turned them into the person they always wanted you. It usually only takes a month to kick in, and when it does you know. There's this interesting effect where once it reaches a certain threshold one day you just wake up and it's like a light switch has been flicked, you feel like a new person and know you finally made it.

Being taken off it was the worst mistake my psychiatrist ever made.

Oh, here's a link to a site where they're big fans of it, and for a good reason. Read some of the user reports/experiences, they're amazing and absolutely fascinating: https://www.google.c...port.com nardil

Dude... I'm talking about anhedonia not depression. I guess I'll try nsi first then

#5359 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

Anyone knows if getting rid of anhedonia with NSI or Nardil will restore libido? I have had very low libido (not non existent) since my anhedonia set in... My girlfriend really wants to have sex and I don't know how long I can make her wait

#5360 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

Enteric caps look like a good suggestion. NSI-189 is causing me stomach bloating/discomfort and I suspect its either feeding candida or causing leaky gut. Anyone else found this?

Update: bought enteric caps and ta-da no stomach issues [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5361 bobrossdemonhunter

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

can someone guide me on how to get my hands on some NSI in EU?

help would be much appreciated

#5362 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

So will you stop selling only the phosphate version or also the freebase?

No, I still have freebase at $24/$16 gram depending on the amount.

#5363 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

can someone guide me on how to get my hands on some NSI in EU?

help would be much appreciated

Look at the poster just below you... that guy? Strangelove? He's kind of famous for being in the EU.

Look, it even says so in his profile. You really could have done a little bit more research here...

Well, good luck - I hope you get what you need in the end - no one should have to suffer from the issues which NSI-189 is being developed to treat.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#5364 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

I am confused over my non-response to NSI-189.  I have now bumped up to 80mg daily after finishing out a month at 40mg daily.  No side effects or anything noticeable.  Are there any known interactions with other supplements that might render it inert?

Edited by beefnewton, 15 May 2017 - 12:16 AM.

#5365 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

Great... 

#5366 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:33 AM

I am confused over my non-response to NSI-189.  I have now bumped up to 80mg daily after finishing out a month at 40mg daily.  No side effects or anything noticeable.  Are there any known interactions with other supplements that might render it inert?

Where did you buy it? Are you sure it's NSI-189 and that the purity is correct?

With that said, there's bound to be some people whom are non-responders - that happens to literally every drug in existence - I suppose you could be one of the few unlucky ones that fall into the non-responder section.

With that said, don't write off the drug yet, consider trying it again, from ANOTHER source.

And, in closing, are you actually depressed? And specifically, are you depressed of the occupational BURNOUT kind? I.e your depression should be accompanied with anhedonia and extreme fatigue.

There are more causes for depression than just stress and damage to the hippocampus though, so if your potential depression comes from something else, then NSI-189 won't affect it.

#5367 Giles Westwood

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

I might be able to part with mine if someone is really desperate. I have a query though around long term usage. I felt better with only a week of taking it. However I would like to become more resilient to stressors in future. So I can either start taking it again for a longer period or wait for the trials to finish which should give a better idea of any risks of taking it long term.

#5368 beefnewton

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

With that said, there's bound to be some people whom are non-responders - that happens to literally every drug in existence - I suppose you could be one of the few unlucky ones that fall into the non-responder section.

With that said, don't write off the drug yet, consider trying it again, from ANOTHER source.

And, in closing, are you actually depressed? And specifically, are you depressed of the occupational BURNOUT kind? I.e your depression should be accompanied with anhedonia and extreme fatigue.

There are more causes for depression than just stress and damage to the hippocampus though, so if your potential depression comes from something else, then NSI-189 won't affect it.

It's from Dr. StrangeLove.  I'm about to make another order just so I can give it an extended trial at a higher dose to make sure.

I'm pretty sure I'm depressed, with definite anhedonia and fatigue.  I've had chronic depression of varying degrees my entire life, with very few "phases" of relief.  Now being unemployed definitely exacerbates things, but thankfully after five months, I received and accepted an offer last week.  Frankly, I won't feel comfortable until I'm actually sitting at a desk, but I digress.  The strange thing is I at least expected side effects.  Maybe my hippocampus is already obese.

I've tried about seven different anti-depressants over my life, each with only temporary benefit (possibly even placebo) and lots of side effects.  That's the reason that Nardil/Parnate interests me, as I've never tried that class of drug.

Edited by beefnewton, 15 May 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#5369 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

It's from Dr. StrangeLove.  I'm about to make another order just so I can give it an extended trial at a higher dose to make sure.

I'm pretty sure I'm depressed, with definite anhedonia and fatigue.  I've had chronic depression of varying degrees my entire life, with very few "phases" of relief.  Now being unemployed definitely exacerbates things, but thankfully after five months, I received and accepted an offer last week.  Frankly, I won't feel comfortable until I'm actually sitting at a desk, but I digress.  The strange thing is I at least expected side effects.  Maybe my hippocampus is already obese.

I've tried about seven different anti-depressants over my life, each with only temporary benefit (possibly even placebo) and lots of side effects.  That's the reason that Nardil/Parnate interests me, as I've never tried that class of drug.

Hmm... curious. Well, it's good that you want to give it another go, at a higher dosage, to make sure you evaluate it properly.

Anyways, some people whom have treatment-resistant depression, have it because they suffer from a form of atypical BIPOLAR Disorder - have you been evaluated for either BD or some other neuro-developmental disorder?

It could be, that the reason you're depressed is a different one than regular depressed people - the fatigue could be from difficulties in compensating for some underlying cognitive deficit which makes it so you have to work twice, or THRICE as hard as everyone else - that was the case with myself, I got burnout from trying to fight my issues with SCT - one has to live a very specific kind of life with my disease - I did not, hence I paid the price.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5370 Lunast

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:34 PM

I know this is an NSI thread, but if anyone here has had experience using Cerebrolysin, I would like to hear their experience. Users of the stuff seem impossible to get a hold of. (Not such a promising sign). Hehe.

PM me if you have any Cerebrolysin experience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)