* * * * * 32 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
5653 replies to this topic

#5641 ivanuk123

• 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

1. Is it safe to take Nsi with some nootropics like Sunifiran?
2. What is known about the enzymes cyp, through which nsi are metabolized?

#5642 Stinkorninjor

• 1,275 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

1. Is it safe to take Nsi with some nootropics like Sunifiran?
2. What is known about the enzymes cyp, through which nsi are metabolized?

NOTHING. There's absolutely no data regarding if NSI-189 is even metabolized by the liver - it could be metabolized by the kidneys, or not at all, like Gabapentin.

I tried to get some discussion about the subject going, in another thread, but the interest was super-slow - I wanted people to have a look at some of the compounds which NSI-189 is related to, and dig up data on their metabolism and half-life, but no one ever replied.

The related drugs are:

Momelotinib

Nicotinamide

Pyrazine

There's also structural similarities to the neurotoxic drug BZP, a compound which has similar properties to MDMA. (there's no structural relationship though) It's not known if NSI-189 would produce any BZP metabolites though.

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 22 September 2017 - 06:01 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5643 Avila

• 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

Just read this article http://neurosciencen...ppocampus-7551/

based on this study http://journals.plos...al.pone.0183463

The study focuses primarily on hippocampus neurogenesis due to ischemic injury from stroke, but seems to have implications for adult neurogenesis with regard to the hippocampus in general. I'm not able to fully absorb the many technical aspects of this research, but was just wondering if any of the more scholarly participants in this group have a more informed opinion of what this research means regarding adult neurogenesis and in particular how it might relate to NSI-189. ?

#5644 mait

• 253 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Low-frequency hippocampal–cortical activity drives brain-wide resting-state functional MRI connectivity

The hippocampus with its dense reciprocal axonal projections to and from cortex is widely believed to mediate numerous cognitive functions. However, it is unknown whether and how specific hippocampal–cortical activity contributes to the brain-wide functional connectivity. Here, we use optogenetics and fMRI to examine how excitatory neural activity initiated in the dorsal dentate gyrus of the hippocampus propagates and modulates resting-state fMRI (rsfMRI) connectivity. We discover its robust propagation brain-wide at low frequency (1 Hz), which enhances interhemispheric rsfMRI connectivity and cortical and subcortical visual responses. Our findings highlight the important role of slow hippocampal–cortical oscillatory activity in driving brain-wide rsfMRI connectivity and mediating sensory processing.

From PNAS: http://www.pnas.org/...4/33/E6972.full

....hmmm hippocampus as the regulator or even the driver of cortical functional connectivity. Might hint at the reason why this brain region is so crucial in pathophysiology of depressive disorders.

Edited by mait, 29 September 2017 - 07:56 PM.

#5645 greendholia

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:19 AM

Tried to get some of this chemical from Strangelove....Been 3 weeks+ and still no package..

#5646 greendholia

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

I messaged Strangelove, he hasn't responded...Dont know what's going on...possible scam? Be warned people.

• Disagree x 1

#5647 AOIministrator

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Strangelove is not scam and he responds in a few days usually.

Just to note, the Austrian government has made an absurd criminal accusation against me for receiving NSI-189. THEY are in direct violation of EU trade law, plus intentionally misinterpreting national law in order to cash in on a 100 euro fine. Its a horror story ... not even the name or the amount Was noted correctly! Its that kind of shit you are dealing with, when your shipment doesn't arrive. Governmental harrassment. Next they send SWAT teams to your home, because they accuse you of receiving possible biochemical weapons in household zipper bags. Beware!
  • Needs references x 1

#5648 VastEmptiness

• 160 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

has one of you been combining the NSI-189 with traditional ssris like sertraline?

or has some of you combined it with lsd microdoses?

i did feel the best on the nsi-189 when stacking with tianeptine and st johns wort, however after a few weeks i got several side effects of the st johns wort like pretty bad sleep, so i went off it.

both the lsd and sertraline (which worked well for me) are working on the serotonine system primarily.

something wonderful about the nsi-189 that its helping me cognitively as well. i went off the ketogenic diet due to alot of travelling and have been very mentally sharp all along.

I messaged Strangelove, he hasn't responded...Dont know what's going on...possible scam? Be warned people.

far from it. Strangelove has been helpful in every regard and delivered several times despite the horrible customs situation.

Edited by VastEmptiness, 11 October 2017 - 08:15 AM.

#5649 Hyperflux

• 62 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

So it's well known that NSI-189 increases appetite significantly and I am seeing this on 20mg phosphate once daily. What I'm wondering is if your caloric needs/expenditure increases as well or is it just increased appetite due to psychoactive effects? The latter wouldn't be good.

#5650 greendholia

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

Tried to get some of this chemical from Strangelove....Been 3 weeks+ and still no package..

Hey all wish I could edit my posts but I dont see the option anywhere, he just responded to me, everything seems to still be ok, just waiting on another package. 

#5651 TheCipher

• 13 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:40 PM

Hey all wish I could edit my posts but I dont see the option anywhere, he just responded to me, everything seems to still be ok, just waiting on another package.

Strangelove's a great guy, stay calm and try direct contact before you start accusing. Panic is not a good state to be in, always remember that.
  • Agree x 2

#5652 magniloquentc0unt

• 274 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

Hello folks, considering a new NSI session months after. In retrospective i absolutely love how it curbed my addictive behaviours, improved memory/cognition and emotionality, and would like to give it a shot now that im in hopefully a more stable romantic situation.

My question and sorry if im too lazy to do this myself: has there been any advancement in finding out that the pharmacodynamics of NSI are?! 

#5653 LGD

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

Please tell me where I can get it, freebase is preferable. it would be very much appreciated as I am fighting a losing battle with depression and have arrived here as a last resort.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5654 ebeljosh98

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:40 PM

Does anyone have a source on where to buy legitimate NSI-189? Please message me if you know!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (1)