6219 replies to this topic

#5731 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Anything I say here probably has been said

#5732 arch2infinity

• 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:51 AM

I've decided to stop after day 6 due to increased anxiety. I could feel it creeping up from day 4/5 but decided to push it one extra day to see if it would subside. Plan to do maybe do a longer cycle/experiment when I have less commitments, v interesting stuff though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5733 shneakysnake

• 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Wanted to share my experience with NSI-189, I have been taking it for a just under a month now, sourced from the magical Strangelove: 

STACK: 

Before breakfast: 20mg NSI-189 phosphate + 20mg Tianeptine Sulphate 

Before lunch: 20mg NSI-189 phosphate + 20mg Tianeptine Sulphate 

nb - initially was feeling VERY severe anxiety, was supplementing with L-theanine, wasn't really cutting it so Strangelove was nice enough to send me a sample of Tianeptine Sulphate which was been working much better to the point where I have 0 NSI created anxiety :) 

REPORT: (a bit of a ramble but oh well wanted to share) 

My brain is processing much more how I would like it. I have been stuggeling with addiction throughout my adolescent and adult life and I believe it changed my though processess, making me more selfish, impulsive and irritable, even when going sober for long periods. The last 6 months though, have been the real down point in my life, depression and anhedonia had become the rule, I was withdrawn aggresive and boring by all accounts. My relationships were falling apart, my libido had decreased to the point where my partner and I were no longer engaging in sexual activities of any kind, my anger and aggression was so close to the surface that it would take the smallest thing for me to boil over. etc etc, all in all my life was falling apart. 

With NSI i feel a certain headspace and clarity that I have not felt in years. As other people have mentioned before my capacity to think my way out of my head and my anger and low feeling increased exponentially. A situation where I would have before become irritable and angry no longer has that effect on me, I can just either think my way out of it or just let it slide or do something about it, I am more flexible in my brain.

I wake up in the morning and am able to think clearly, what is going to happen today, what will I learn, not just feeling blank and low as I had been before. 

I enjoy going outside, looking at the sky in wonder and watching the birds on the cannal, all things I have not done in years. I look forward to going to the gym, seeing my girlfriend, having sex, snuggling, talking - everything I used to. 

My life is exponentially better, I cannot attribute this change to anything else. 

Before my troubles I was a calm not self centered guy, I feel myself returning to this state, a sense of ballooning back down to earth after a long time away. I have an overall peace and wellbeing with the world and willingness and wanting to help. 

Happy days :)

• Cheerful x 2

#5734 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

Can you take noopept with nsi? The question is whether noopept will not disturb the action nsi, because from what I read noopept also somehow affect the hippocampus?

Yes noopept is a good addition to NSI-189 for many, both to curb the anxiety, and its nootropic effects. In my experience, there is a synergistic action, I both get the mood/energy boost from NSI-189 and the calm thinking/wholistic understanding from noopept, I have read similar from others.

#5735 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

I've decided to stop after day 6 due to increased anxiety. I could feel it creeping up from day 4/5 but decided to push it one extra day to see if it would subside. Plan to do maybe do a longer cycle/experiment when I have less commitments, v interesting stuff though.

What dose are you using, it maybe that you use too much, or you may try it adding tianeptine or noopept.

#5736 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:39 PM

Wanted to share my experience with NSI-189, I have been taking it for a just under a month now, sourced from the magical Strangelove: 

STACK: 

Before breakfast: 20mg NSI-189 phosphate + 20mg Tianeptine Sulphate 

Before lunch: 20mg NSI-189 phosphate + 20mg Tianeptine Sulphate 

nb - initially was feeling VERY severe anxiety, was supplementing with L-theanine, wasn't really cutting it so Strangelove was nice enough to send me a sample of Tianeptine Sulphate which was been working much better to the point where I have 0 NSI created anxiety :)

REPORT: (a bit of a ramble but oh well wanted to share) 

My brain is processing much more how I would like it. I have been stuggeling with addiction throughout my adolescent and adult life and I believe it changed my though processess, making me more selfish, impulsive and irritable, even when going sober for long periods. The last 6 months though, have been the real down point in my life, depression and anhedonia had become the rule, I was withdrawn aggresive and boring by all accounts. My relationships were falling apart, my libido had decreased to the point where my partner and I were no longer engaging in sexual activities of any kind, my anger and aggression was so close to the surface that it would take the smallest thing for me to boil over. etc etc, all in all my life was falling apart. 

With NSI i feel a certain headspace and clarity that I have not felt in years. As other people have mentioned before my capacity to think my way out of my head and my anger and low feeling increased exponentially. A situation where I would have before become irritable and angry no longer has that effect on me, I can just either think my way out of it or just let it slide or do something about it, I am more flexible in my brain.

I wake up in the morning and am able to think clearly, what is going to happen today, what will I learn, not just feeling blank and low as I had been before. 

I enjoy going outside, looking at the sky in wonder and watching the birds on the cannal, all things I have not done in years. I look forward to going to the gym, seeing my girlfriend, having sex, snuggling, talking - everything I used to. 

My life is exponentially better, I cannot attribute this change to anything else. 

Before my troubles I was a calm not self centered guy, I feel myself returning to this state, a sense of ballooning back down to earth after a long time away. I have an overall peace and wellbeing with the world and willingness and wanting to help. 

Happy days :)

Great to hear! The good part is that for me both NSI-189 and tianeptine (at a lower extent) does not give tolerance. I have read similar from others, but few get a tolerance using tianeptine every day, maybe you want to try adding noopept to NSI-189 using it instead of tianeptine a few times in a week.

#5737 arch2infinity

• 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

What dose are you using, it maybe that you use too much, or you may try it adding tianeptine or noopept.

I was using 20mg phosphate orally once in the morning (from Intellimeds). I'm in a good place right now from only 500mg of piracetam, 300mg of ashawandha, a b complex, magnesium and theanine so I'll probably go back to nsi in the summer unless anyone wants to buy my current supply. Shout me.

#5738 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:05 AM

Hi people. Does anyone still follow this thread anymore? I hope so. I think I may have OD'ed on NSI-189.

The background:

I've been taking 2x 40mg most days for over 2 years now, with occasional breaks of anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. Both freebase and phosphate have been effective, though I slightly prefer freebase. I found the stuff profound.

Lately, I have been under a lot of stress, but I was coping with it and slowly getting things back together. Then, roughly 6 weeks ago, for some reason, I decided for to try a megadose of NSI-189. OK, the reason was probably just curiosity. I took 300 mg at once. It's a lot, but I was taking 120 mg/day for the first few weeks, so it wasn't an entire order of magnitude larger than I had used before or anything.

The effect was immediately noticeable: everything ground to a halt. An ex of mine saw me a little while later and put it succinctly, "The magic is gone from your eyes." A little poetic, but that description works. These are all qualitative, but I've noticed:

• Lack of interest in or emotional connection to friends and family
  • Little desire to socialize
  • No motivation whatsoever
  • Hard to exercise because it feels like nothing when I work out
  • Often wake with muscle aches and pains
  • No intuitive thinking
  • No ability to visualize/imagine things
  • No creativity
  • Binge eating sugary junk when I had little sweet tooth before
  • Abdominal weight gain and water retention
  • Sleep too late
  • Increased anxiety
  • Poor working memory and focus
  • Just that good ol' brain fog

In short, I don't feel like myself anymore. The things that give me a short boost are: forcing myself to exercise nearly to the point of passing out, forcing myself to feel extreme rage, and stimulants (ie caffeine, haven't tried anything stronger). They don't really restore the high level functioning, but at least I can flail about and accomplish a few things for an hour or so.

It sounds like my dopamine system is f*cked, but why? Is there anything else going on? Any new insights into the MOA? Any suggestions on how to reverse this? I'm going to try 9-me-BC, but don't have too many other ideas.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from NSI-189, but goddamn, don't overdo it. I really hope I can fix this. These past 2 years have been the best I've had in nearly 20; I don't want to lose myself again for 2 more decades.

#5739 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

Too late to edit, but I wanted to add that things have improved slightly. A few weeks ago I would sit around and seriously contemplate, eg, cutting off a finger just to feel something. I stopped because I realized it would be annoying to be missing a finger indefinitely. Still have a lot of brain fog, trouble focusing, low motivation, low anticipation of future reward, though.

#5740 mrbrightside84

• 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:58 AM

Hi there i bought nsi-189 from ebay but im not sure if its too risky to take, as i dont know how to tell if its real or fake. The seller is called i-xchange with 97% feedback.

#5741 CaptainJ

• 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:13 AM

Hi people. Does anyone still follow this thread anymore? I hope so. I think I may have OD'ed on NSI-189.

The background:

I've been taking 2x 40mg most days for over 2 years now, with occasional breaks of anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. Both freebase and phosphate have been effective, though I slightly prefer freebase. I found the stuff profound.

Lately, I have been under a lot of stress, but I was coping with it and slowly getting things back together. Then, roughly 6 weeks ago, for some reason, I decided for to try a megadose of NSI-189. OK, the reason was probably just curiosity. I took 300 mg at once. It's a lot, but I was taking 120 mg/day for the first few weeks, so it wasn't an entire order of magnitude larger than I had used before or anything.

The effect was immediately noticeable: everything ground to a halt. An ex of mine saw me a little while later and put it succinctly, "The magic is gone from your eyes." A little poetic, but that description works. These are all qualitative, but I've noticed:

• Lack of interest in or emotional connection to friends and family
  • Little desire to socialize
  • No motivation whatsoever
  • Hard to exercise because it feels like nothing when I work out
  • Often wake with muscle aches and pains
  • No intuitive thinking
  • No ability to visualize/imagine things
  • No creativity
  • Binge eating sugary junk when I had little sweet tooth before
  • Abdominal weight gain and water retention
  • Sleep too late
  • Increased anxiety
  • Poor working memory and focus
  • Just that good ol' brain fog

In short, I don't feel like myself anymore. The things that give me a short boost are: forcing myself to exercise nearly to the point of passing out, forcing myself to feel extreme rage, and stimulants (ie caffeine, haven't tried anything stronger). They don't really restore the high level functioning, but at least I can flail about and accomplish a few things for an hour or so.

It sounds like my dopamine system is f*cked, but why? Is there anything else going on? Any new insights into the MOA? Any suggestions on how to reverse this? I'm going to try 9-me-BC, but don't have too many other ideas.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from NSI-189, but goddamn, don't overdo it. I really hope I can fix this. These past 2 years have been the best I've had in nearly 20; I don't want to lose myself again for 2 more decades.

First, I want to give you encouragement.  Like Ive read where people thought their persistent perception disorder(or other things) were permanent, but they just didnt go away as quickly as anticipated, and eventually did.  I'm encouraged that you knew better/had the resolve not to cut the finger off...it sounds to me like you will weather the storm.

I have more news, I am not sure whether to call it good or bad...  I would imagine it is a matter of perspective.  Just going by a quick rough guestimate, I may have about 85% of what you mentioned, and that was before taking any NSI-189. Im glad you mentioned dopamine, as that was what I figured my problem was too.  Of course, it's possible we both are wrong.  Have you tried Mucuna Pruriens since this happened?  That's one of the few things(drug or otherwise), which I've noticed to have an effect on me.  A good chunk of it appears to be from limiting prolactin, but who knows what else it may be doing.  The nausea was a bit rough, so I haven't tried any of the powder in awhile, but I think I'd have some new ways to combat it, such as ginger chews.  Before folks get into debates about long term use, I'm curious if short term use could mitigate what youre going through, if not end it(assuming you're right that this is a dopamine related issue).

I wish you the best, and hope you update this thread relatively soon so I can know how you're doing.  If you dont feel like posting for whatever reason but wouldnt mind sending me a PM, feel free.  Whatever you do, dont beat yourself up over this.  Take it as a lesson learned, and be open to the possibility that other factors could be in play.  Again, it sounds like you may have weathered the toughest part, and I'll do whatever I can to help with the rest...along with an amazing team of(I'm not even sure what to call ourselves) on here.  Hang in there friend, I'm guessing you'll get a lot more detailed advice soon, I just wanted to give what I could quickly as I do have an idea what it feels like to be with those symptoms and/or new symptoms after making a mistake.

EDIT: I wrote this when it was late and I was quite tired after flying to a new time zone, so I hope it made sense.  "And to all, a good night"

Edited by CaptainJ, 19 December 2017 - 09:11 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#5742 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

I have to ask what brought you to the decision to take a megadose of NSI-189, a drug that is relatively new with no research on what happens to a person in overdose?

As with most drug induced problems, time will heal.

#5743 muntjac

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

I did a trial of NSI almost exactly one year ago, I was a non-responder and I've discovered why. I was infected with Bartonella, most doctors believe it is a transient illness that can not be chronic. My symptoms were obvious, and once I got on antibiotics the depression began to abate. I saw several psychiatrists for the depression, they were unable to recognize that it was a symptom of an infection, and now I have extensive neurological damage from going untreated for so long. People like me will never get help from the medical system unless they diagnose themselves and seek out an ILADS doctor, it's a nightmare. When I think of all the times I could have killed myself in despair, I know that others may not have been as lucky or are still struggling to survive.

• like x 2

#5744 celticlion76

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

Hellooooo Dr,

I am most interested in the NSI, living in London whats the damage?

Merry New year

#5745 arch2infinity

• 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

Hellooooo Dr,

I am most interested in the NSI, living in London whats the damage?

Merry New year

I'm also in London. Currently selling my NSI Phosphate and freebase (haven't opened or used the freebase as of yet).

The Phosphate comes in capsule form of 20mg, bought from Intellimeds. The freebase powder was bought from another dealer, not Dr Strangelove unfortunately but its the real deal.

I used the Phosphate for about 6 days but gave up due to the increased anxiety. As a result I've decided to pass on any futher experimentation with either form (until the summer maybe when I have less commitments).

If you would like to buy what I have, let me know via PM or on here. It'd get to you in a couple of days max as we're both in London.

- Arch

#5746 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

I have NSI-189 freebase from two sources. Haven't had either one of them tested. I've been taking some purchased on ebay for almost one week. I also ordered 10 grams from Xi’an Lyphar Biotech on Alibaba, which is still in my p.o. box. 
I found out too late that I should have contacted Strangelove. 

Can someone recommend a lab that can test it? How much do they need to test it? Is it very costly?
Any help/info is much appreciated. Or would it be more cost effective to start fresh and buy from someone here?

I restarted early this past week @40mg sublingually. I didn't feel anything whatsoever for 5 days, so increased to 80mg this morning. It's been a few hours and I'm wonder if I've been taking baking powder or something like that, because I don't feel a thing. I'm taking some purchased on ebay right now. 

I have treatment-resistant major depression. I have a prescription for Adderall 40mg, and it's the only thing that seems to help even a little. I've been taking it alongside NSI-189. 
Could that be interfering?
Thank you.

#5747 DEChengst

• 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:56 PM

Google found an answer in this very topic:

FWIW I had the powder (not nsi-189, but another 'brain health' powder) I bought from Shanghai Soyoung (on alibaba) tested, result was fine, as tested by "Energy Control" in Barcelona (60€, they require 50mg).

Price has gone up to EUR 70 for just the test conclusion and EUR 120 if you want the full test results with all the graphs in PDF format:

https://energycontro...esting-service/
https://energycontro...tting-a-sample/

Edited by DEChengst, 31 December 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#5748 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

@muntjac a lot of the Lyme symptoms sound like problems I have. I live in the UK and I'm fast running out of time
I've had symptoms for 4 years now

#5749 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

Just a quick report back. After getting odd side effects from the St Johns Wort addition, I switched back to SSRIs which I had been taking on and off over several years with few lasting side effects. The side effect profile seemed to be much worse this time (Probably due to due NSI-189 synergistic effects). I was very tired for about a month but I felt much better emotionally so I continued. I also had trouble having an orgasm when using a condom. All of the side effects went away after that, only the night sweats continue. I had those with SSRIs before. They are uncomfortable but not more than that. Sleep is great overall.

My daily stack involves:

- 1x 40mg NSI 198 in the morning --> mood, clarity
- 150mg of Sertraline (SSRI) after breakfast --> mood, stress reduction
- 3-4x 12,5mg Tianeptine Sodium (Tianeurax) --> mood, anxiety reduction
- 150mg Armodafinil --> motivation, energy, wakefulness, saves me 3h of sleep a night
also black tea and some basic supplements (vitamins, minerals, fish oil).

regular tanning, cold exposure, sauna and specifically workouts are really synergistic. running has the most obvious synergistic effect. if you suffer depression and do not run regularly youre potentially missing out large amounts of potential life quality. i also do regular HEG brain biofeedback.

understanding how to balance methylation and dopamine curves (all of the above increase methylation, which can be counteracted with 50mg niacin) has been the most important discovery for me in all of biohacking. whenever i get into a bad mood, anxiety or fatigue on this stack. i am so far able to correct it with methylation agents or niacin in so far 100% of the cases very quick. check Dr Ben Lynchs work for that. (i am homozygous for MTHFR A1298C).

only side effects that remain:
- night blindness (not sure when that started, but i got used to it)
- night sweats
- ocassional headaches that usually go away with 500mg aspirin
- both EKG and standard blood tests including liver are excellent

- i have to add that i generally tolerate medications well (only hypersensitive to methylation agents and glutamate)

on a side note on going out to clubs (doesnt happen often for me):

- alcohol has lost its appeal completely for me, since the positive effects are with me all the time (lessened anxiety, more openess), but the negative effects (dizzyness, confusion, headaches) have remained
- amphetamine is much more effective while using armodafinil, dose super low
- i heighten the dose of all the antidepressants a little bit before going out, which is giving me a nice high throughout the night.

i feel the best i have felt since puberty, cognitively and emotionally and i just wanna thank everyone pushing this substance forward. special gratitude goes to strangelove, who has been super helpful in making sure i can get the substance into my country. things are going really really well now. happy to read i am not the only one. i have been feeling amazing for about 2 months. will be reporting back.

Edited by VastEmptiness, 01 January 2018 - 05:46 PM.

• Cheerful x 2

#5750 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:55 PM

Guys two points I have repeated again and again in the past.

If you have symptoms of depression (especially with brain fog and low energy) you should trial yourselves with some natural antibiotics, grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil (NOW) foods, and/or monolaurin. Its quite possible that you have inflamation from a low level chronic infection, that according to recent studies is the most common root reason for depression!

Also, I say it again and again to every PM I am getting for NSI-189, start low at 20mg oral and if you are in a hurry use some more, later in the day, if you do not see results after a week go to 30 or 40mg per dose. NSI-189 has far fewer side effects than traditional antidepressants if you are rational with doses. In case you are one of the few that get anxiety (some get reduced anxiety) add tianeptine sulfate or noopept.

#5751 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

Havent seen this posted here yet. Neuralstem corrected their failed results for the Phase 2 study

Neuralstem Presents Positive Updated Data from Phase 2 Study of NSI-189 in Major Depressive Disorder at the 56th American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting

40 mg dose showed statistically significant improvement on Cogscreen objective cognitive measures of attention and memory

Two additional self-rated secondary endpoints (CPFQ and QIDS) showed statistically significant improvements in depressive symptoms with procognitive benefits, reinforcing the benefit with SDQ endpoint reported previously

NSI-189 appeared to be safe and well tolerated with no serious adverse events

https://investor.neu...ta-from-phase-2

After the first announcement of failing the Neuralstem stock plummeted from 5.5% to 1$.
It saw a doubling after the above announcement. I am by no means an expert, but seeing the the effects we see with NSI over the years, I'd predict the stock to be undervalued at this point. Is any one of you holding their stocks?

Attached File  neuralstemstock.png   218.54KB   0 downloads

Edited by VastEmptiness, 01 January 2018 - 06:10 PM.

#5752 bdavi82

• 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

I don't believe this announcement was a correction of any prior information, just additional data on secondary measures. The study still failed it's primary objective (MADRS significance). I would hold off on owning the stock until the full study results have been released. The company is having solvency issues anyway, so they will probably dilute the current sharebase further to generate cash.

• Informative x 1

#5753 boxer01

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

I'm bipolar and NSI will put me in instant hypomania even at 10mg. If there are others with this problem I suggest trying super low doses like 4-5mg sublingual.

I don't use it daily because of the fear of mania but I'm starting to experiment again with it due to my SAD and other personal problems, today I was super tired and lacked motivation, took 4mg sublingual and I'm back at normal for now.

#5754 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

I'm bipolar and NSI will put me in instant hypomania even at 10mg. If there are others with this problem I suggest trying super low doses like 4-5mg sublingual.

I don't use it daily because of the fear of mania but I'm starting to experiment again with it due to my SAD and other personal problems, today I was super tired and lacked motivation, took 4mg sublingual and I'm back at normal for now.

Other Bipolars over at Reddit have also reported exactly the same issues - they have ALSO reported that even low dosages of mood-stabilizers synergized to an absolutely unparalleled degree with NSI-189, reducing both mood-swings and depressed mood. 

Why not just add low-dose Aripiprazole and call it a day...? 20 mg's should be enough to keep you feeling well then, without any mania.

#5755 boxer01

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

Other Bipolars over at Reddit have also reported exactly the same issues - they have ALSO reported that even low dosages of mood-stabilizers synergized to an absolutely unparalleled degree with NSI-189, reducing both mood-swings and depressed mood. 

Why not just add low-dose Aripiprazole and call it a day...? 20 mg's should be enough to keep you feeling well then, without any mania.

Thanks, I'll try to get some, though it might be a bit hard to get a prescription seeing as  Aripiprazole is mainly used for schizophrenia in my country. Any other stabililzers you think I should try?

Edited by boxer01, 02 January 2018 - 12:24 PM.

#5756 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

Thanks, I'll try to get some, though it might be a bit hard to get a prescription seeing as  Aripiprazole is mainly used for schizophrenia in my country. Any other stabililzers you think I should try?

Well, the other obvious one is LITHIUM - it's a neurogenic as well, like NSI-189 (lithium was recently proven to be much stronger than SSRI's in the aspect of neurogenesis btw) so it should be synergistic.

You might not even need the high doses used medically, if you try out Lithium Orotate - just remember to read up on it and Lithium medications in general, since even though you use a lower dosage, some of the side-effects are similar to the other lithium formulas.

LiO is immediately available, just order it off of Amazon, nootropics websites, or iHerb for instance.

Just remember that Lithium takes longer to actually mood-stabilize than other such compounds, you'll have to use it for at least a couple of days, at a tolerable dose, before you start using NSI-189 - otherwise you'll get manic anyway.

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 02 January 2018 - 08:55 PM.

#5757 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:13 PM

I’m so glad that Strangelove is talking about inflammation due to chronic infection commonly being the root cause of depression. It’s true, and the fact that it’s such a well kept secret is crazy.
I have a family member who has been plagued with disabling mental health problems that didn’t respond to any conventional treatment for several years, until a certain psychiatrist ran blood tests looking for infections. There were two active infections. The more serious one was viral. Treatment focused on immune strengthening, and it was a complete breakthrough. The patient made a full recovery.
That psychiatrist is like a unicorn. I don’t know why more doctors don’t look for biological causes of psychiatric disorders.

Guys two points I have repeated again and again in the past.

If you have symptoms of depression (especially with brain fog and low energy) you should trial yourselves with some natural antibiotics, grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil (NOW) foods, and/or monolaurin. Its quite possible that you have inflamation from a low level chronic infection, that according to recent studies is the most common root reason for depression!

Also, I say it again and again to every PM I am getting for NSI-189, start low at 20mg oral and if you are in a hurry use some more, later in the day, if you do not see results after a week go to 30 or 40mg per dose. NSI-189 has far fewer side effects than traditional antidepressants if you are rational with doses. In case you are one of the few that get anxiety (some get reduced anxiety) add tianeptine sulfate or noopept.

#5758 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:43 AM

I kind of wish it was an infection of sorts for me, ive had full blood panels and even brain MRIs, nothing abnormal shows up.

Tried anti inflammatory as per recommendations here, nothing.

#5759 bialas55

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

I take nsi-189 for two months and only after this time I begin to feel the effect of this measure. At the beginning I took 40 mg once a day, I have been taking 40 2 times a day for a month and I think it's due to the second dose. There is no "wow" effect that suddenly all the problems, depression and others have disappeared. But I feel good, different than 2 months ago. Do not worry about problems like before, I feel so normal. As someone would ask, I take it on an empty stomach, for a short time I took it together with a noopept and I am sure that noopept disturbed my operation of nsi. That's it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5760 DH888

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:44 PM

Anyone know any good places to buy NSI in capsule form that ships to the USA?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)