NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5821 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

Playground, although I respect your prior research and "strategic content" you have contributed in the past, its very hard for me to believe that Stinkrninjor has any financial interest in NSI-189. He is an old member here contributing information and helping others way back NSI-189. NSI-189 is only a small portion of the subjects he contributes about... Only if you read these two last pages, gave replies and helpful content to many others, mostly not mentioning NSI-189, and when he did was negative about his experience...

I am using a number of chemicals (multi pharmacy in very low doses) and supplements, NSI-189 is only one of them. Not an attack on you (as I am mostly talking about myself here) but I suspect the state you are in is... Very analytical, probably addicted in information, you may have perfectionistic tendencies, been somewhat suspicious about big pharma (the only big conspiracy I am sure about) you use leverage dealing with problems etc. This state of mind can have many benefits, but my main interest in NSI-189 (I can only state my experience in benefits) is that brings me out of this "noradrenergic ego state" and can be more in the flow, and warmer toward others when I am out in social envinronments, I could always overanalyze later when needed... NSI-189 has its use, not so many side effects, and this is why other members are positive about it. If you want to promote something you do it with social marketing in a wide audience with some subtle context I guess, not writting in a thread that ten people tops are reading it per day... Neuralstem needs FDA approval, and the medical/media network to "push" NSI-189, not this thread... I understand your second thoughts with the medical system, but 99% in forums like Longecity we are not part of the system, and most probably against it...

The conspiracy I am sure about, and is the largest one in medicine is biofilm... This is I believe the major cause in all major diseases. There is an extremely high correlation with cancer (30X chances to get cancer if you have a biofilm based disease) cardiovascular disease, biofilm clogs and "eat" arteries (9/10 carotid arteries in a study were cloged from biofilm) Obviously all chronic infections... Lung infections and UTI's were the third and ninth cause of death worldwide when i last checked. Many suspect that Alzheimers plaque is biofilm in the brain... Statistically depression and a number other mental problems are brought by chronic inflammation with a chronic biofilm related infection been the most common cause.

Big pharma do not want to bring anything to the market that will systemically desolve biofilm because (I believe) would be a drop in numbers, in all major diseases. Biofilm is known for decades, I have seen a number of possible solutions that Big pharma will not bring in the market (most possibly buy the patents so noone will market it for a while... The solution for many here (that suspect a low level chronic infection) are enzymes. I mentioned two companies before, that I have tried myself but there are others I am sure. I have an interest in compounding pharmacy and I have put together a mixture for chronically infected wounds for a relative a friend and me, after not seen much from topical antibiotics. The major antibiofilm agents are (cationic) surfactants, quorum sensing inhibitors and enzymes. You cannot use (orally) cationic surfactants, and some quorum sensing inhibitors, but you can use enzymes. They do work... I have seen it myself in chronic infected wounds, and there are many experiences on line for oral use of enzymes, I think a combination of enzymes and natural antibiotics will resolve a number of health issues, together with depression, anxiety, brain fog and fatique for many.

Its a very reductionistic approach (but as of now) I believe that there is an increase in most major diseases, because our diet is low in nutrition, with the most important part a reduction in plant enzymes. A lack of specific phytochemicals, would allow a number of small biofilm structures to persist in the mouth, skin, bladder, sinuses, gut etc Increase at periods when the immune function is low, clog arteries that will not allow oxygen and nutritients to get delivered to the cells, topically increase blood acidity, and disrupt bioelectrical patterns (most biofilms have a negative charge). Anyone that has read about cancer, how much these effects is the perfect recipe for cancer? A description of biofilm effects, is actually the description of cancer. If I was "Playground" (I am joking) I should suspect all alternative cancer treatment providers also... There is no mention in biofilm as a cause, when there is very high statistical correlation with biofilm and cancer, and when biofilm effects and cancerous states share the same abnormalities.

Hi Strangelove,

I invite you to start a thread on Biofilm.

I'll be very happy to contribute to it, and give it my full attention.

And i'm sure other people watching this thread, and longecity denizens generally, would also be very interested.

In a previous post you mentioned two possible treatments for biofilm:

(1) enteric coated oregano oil

(2) grape seed oil

I have a couple of questions:

(A) Is there any evidence for the efficacy of these 2 treatments ?

eg:  Published academic studies

(B) Are there any other treatments which are effective against them ?

For example, it's known that ketogenic (low carbohydrate) diets are effective

against a vast array of chronic modern diseases: diabetes, cardiovascular disease,

neuropathy, alzheimers, parkinsons, epilepsy, ALS, MS, high blood pressure, depression,

anxiety, arthritis ... the  list goes on and on.

One popular explanation for the efficacy of ketogenic diets is that, by definition,

ketogenic diets are low carbohydrate diets.  The cause of many chronic diseases

is endogenous pathogens.  A ketogenic diet, reduces the food supply of the

pathogens, and pathogen numbers rise and fall with the food supply.   A ketogenic

diet will reduce pathogen numbers, by restricting their food supply.

So i can help wondering:

(1)  Do biofilms feed on simple sugars (given that most pathogens do)

(2)  Is there any research on the effect of ketogenic diets on biofilms ?

I warmly invite you start a biofilm thread.

best wishes

PG

#5822 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

People have been claiming that positive anecdotes of NSI-189 as Neuralstem shills since this thread begun.

My biggest response to this substance was in 2014-2015. Unfortunately it pooped out some time ago, and only helps very mildly. Are there any long term users where efficacy has not waned?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5823 Avila

• 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

I started my NSI-189 trial 3 weeks ago. Beginning with 10mg/day working up to over 40mg/day the third week.

I haven't seen any change in mood at all, and not really any significant benefits, at least none that were consistent. The only thing I've noticed consistently is a low-level nagging anxiety, like an uncomfortable background noise. The anxiety has been totally manageable but nevertheless unpleasant. I've decided to take a breif break and skip a few days before continuing. Just want a bit of relief from the added anxiety.

Is it considered beneficial, detrimental, or neutral to cycle on and off NSI-189? When I start again in a few days, can I expect the therapy to pick up where it left off, or will it set me back?

Also, if I maintain a steady 40mg per day either as a single dose or 2x 20mg doses, how long before I should expect to notice a mood benefit? And, if I don't get the benefit, should I try dosing higher? At what point should I just consider myself a non-responder?

Thanks!

#5824 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:01 AM

I’m just chiming in to say that I was taking NSI-189 freebase for about a month, with no discernible effect except maybe increased anxiety. I’ve stopped it altogether and am waiting for delivery of NSI-189 phosphate, any day now.

I can’t help but wonder if I might have been on the verge of noticing some benefits from the freebase, and blew it by stopping it. I guess I’ll never know- but I’m still optimistic about the phosphate kind.

#5825 Avila

• 16 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

Mine is the NSI-189 phosphate, and I'm confident in its authenticity.

I realize it's supposed to take a while for benefits to begin, but I just expected to at least begin noticing something positive however minor after 3 weeks, but all I get is mild anxiety. From many successful experiences reports that I've read, people begin noticing a mood lift as soon as a week in, with benefits reaching max potential after about a month.

I can't decide whether to just continue as I have been with 40mg/day, increase the dosage (or decrease, perhaps I've overshot the curve), or just give up.

Anyone who's been there, have any advice?

#5826 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

I realize it's supposed to take a while for benefits to begin, but I just expected to at least begin noticing something positive however minor after 3 weeks, but all I get is mild anxiety. From many successful experiences reports that I've read, people begin noticing a mood lift as soon as a week in, with benefits reaching max potential after about a month.

I can't decide whether to just continue as I have been with 40mg/day, increase the dosage (or decrease, perhaps I've overshot the curve), or just give up.

It sounds like you need to increase dosage - go up to 40 x 2 mg per day (80 mg) and see what happens. If you don't have a response after 2 weeks on 80 mg, you can probably conclude that you're a non-responder. Very few people get any benefits above 80 mg's. (the dose-response curve is bell-shaped, as a matter of fact)

However, the fact that you have anxiety tells me that maybe you need to invest in another agent to bring that part down.

I recommend a combination of Tianeptine and HIGH-dose Magnesium-L-Threonate - that helped with the anxiety for me.

Another simple solution is of course an SSRI - Escitalopram feels like the natural candidate here, since there's evidence that some forms of anxiety are connected to high serotonin levels, and SSRI's then help via robust down-regulation of serotonin-response - Escitalopram is the most potent and selective SSRI ever deviced - as such, it should be able to to overload serotonin-receptors the quickest, offering the most relief from anxiety-symptoms.

#5827 DEChengst

• 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

Today I'm half way through my 10 gram trial. I've experimented with stacking it with other compounds since the start.

- fasoracetam: Tried it at 20mg and 40mg a day. Works a bit too well if you ask me. Makes me sleep like 12 hours and robs me of any motivation to do stuff.

- noopept: Work on it's own making me more focused, but in a stack it doesn't add much and just makes me irritable. Also using it for a longer period makes me feel emotionaly flat.

- oxiracetam: Gives me lot's motivation but only when I use it for a shorter time. Longer time uses makes me feel worn out and tired.

- centrophenoxine: Doesn't seem to do anything.

- alpha-gpc: Doesn't seem to do much either

- aniracetam: Calms me down and makes me able to focus better. Well tolerated.

Current stack:

-45mg NSI-189 phosphate once a day
-40mg coluracetam twice a day
-25mg tianeptine sulfate twice a day

This combo works great for me. The NSI helps me to think in a more positive way. The tianeptine is a good mood booster. Finally the coluracetam boots my mood further and makes me feel more sociable.

All in all: Feeling the best I've felt in years. I'll be on this stack for about another three months. I'm curious what will happen when I slowly taper down.

Edited by DEChengst, 28 January 2018 - 03:41 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5828 Avila

• 16 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

It sounds like you need to increase dosage - go up to 40 x 2 mg per day (80 mg) and see what happens. If you don't have a response after 2 weeks on 80 mg, you can probably conclude that you're a non-responder. Very few people get any benefits above 80 mg's. (the dose-response curve is bell-shaped, as a matter of fact)

However, the fact that you have anxiety tells me that maybe you need to invest in another agent to bring that part down.

I recommend a combination of Tianeptine and HIGH-dose Magnesium-L-Threonate - that helped with the anxiety for me.

Another simple solution is of course an SSRI - Escitalopram feels like the natural candidate here, since there's evidence that some forms of anxiety are connected to high serotonin levels, and SSRI's then help via robust down-regulation of serotonin-response - Escitalopram is the most potent and selective SSRI ever deviced - as such, it should be able to to overload serotonin-receptors the quickest, offering the most relief from anxiety-symptoms.

I already take Tianeptine daily, and Magnesium Bisgylcinate but not exceptionally high dose. I'm hesitant to get back on another SSRI, I haven't got along with them in the past, at least not the Rx ones. However, I do take St John's Wort daily which does help the anxiety to a modest extent. SJW doesn't share the same side effects as other SSRIs but it has enough of its own to keep me from going up to the full recommended dosage.

I plan to continue with the NSI, but it's almost giving me anxiety at the thought of higher doses. The anxiety has been dose dependent. 20mg is a bit easier to take than 40mg. I may try going up to 4x 20mg daily though. I'm committed to seeing my trial through. I have a lot of traveling for work and important meetings almost every day for the next 3 weeks, which concerns me a bit as I continue my trial. Not sure if I'll just try and push through it or postpone the trial further. I hope I don't lose any benefit I may have built up to this point after a short break.

Today I'm half way through my 10 gram trial. I've experimented with stacking it with other compounds since the start.

- fasoracetam: Tried it at 20mg and 40mg a day. Works a bit too well if you ask me. Makes me sleep like 12 hours and robs me of any motivation to do stuff.

- noopept: Work on it's own making me more focused, but in a stack it doesn't add much and just makes me irritable. Also using it for a longer period makes me feel emotionaly flat.

- oxiracetam: Gives me lot's motivation but only when I use it for a shorter time. Longer time uses makes me feel worn out and tired.

Current stack:

This combo works great for me. The NSI helps me to think in a more positive way. The tianeptine is a good mood booster. Finally the coluracetam boots my mood further and makes me feel more sociable.

All in all: Feeling the best I've felt in years. I'll be on this stack for about another three months. I'm curious what will happen when I slowly taper down.

I have fasoracetam, but I've never taken it. As I understand it can work directly against the MOA of benzodiazepines (please correct me if I'm wrong), and make anxiety worse. I take clonazepam daily and it's been a lifesaver, really the only thing that reliably keeps my natural anxiety tolerable.

I take Noopept often and I like its effects, but unless I keep the dose at or under 10mg, it causes anxiety on the comedown. To be clear, Noopept does have an acute anxiolytic effect, but around the 6 to 8-hour mark the same type of anxiety I'm getting from NSI-189 begins to set in and lasts for around 12 hours after that. This anxiety isn't very noticeable at smaller doses of Noopept, but the benefits are much less noticeable as well. Coincidentally I occasionally use Aniracetam which I've found to be one of the most effective racetams for me. It's anxiolytic, pro-social and reduces brain fog but I get the exact same (actually a bit stronger) nagging anxiety on the comedown. Aniracetam and Noopept feel very similar to me.

Oxiracetam doesn't seem to do anything at all for me. I can't notice it even in high doses.

Never tried centrophenoxine, but ALL the other cholinergic supplements I've tried also give me anxiety. Alpha GPC is entirely intolerable, CDP choline is tolerable and feels nice for about 2 days at modest to low doses, but causes anxiety if I continue. Even fish oil supplements cause anxiety and depression if I take them regularly.

Coluracetam is a good one though. It has never given me anxiety and does have a nice mild mood boost of its own. I was taking it with my NSI-189 in the very beginning, but dropped it along with a few others just to keep my overall extra-supplementation to a minimum during the trial. I may try adding that back when I start again. 

Piracetam has also always given me positive effects on both mood and cognition, but I dropped that too for the same reasons when I started NSI-189. Might consider adding that back too.

Can anyone shed light on the pros and cons of cycling NSI-189, or have any thoughts or experiences to share? Especially during the initial build-up phase of the trial. Should I expect lesser results by skipping a few days before the benefits of NSI-189 actually manifest? How important is it to stick to a strict schedule?

#5829 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

I already take Tianeptine daily, and Magnesium Bisgylcinate but not exceptionally high dose. I'm hesitant to get back on another SSRI, I haven't got along with them in the past, at least not the Rx ones. However, I do take St John's Wort daily which does help the anxiety to a modest extent. SJW doesn't share the same side effects as other SSRIs but it has enough of its own to keep me from going up to the full recommended dosage.

I plan to continue with the NSI, but it's almost giving me anxiety at the thought of higher doses. The anxiety has been dose dependent. 20mg is a bit easier to take than 40mg. I may try going up to 4x 20mg daily though. I'm committed to seeing my trial through. I have a lot of traveling for work and important meetings almost every day for the next 3 weeks, which concerns me a bit as I continue my trial. Not sure if I'll just try and push through it or postpone the trial further. I hope I don't lose any benefit I may have built up to this point after a short break.

Current stack:

I have fasoracetam, but I've never taken it. As I understand it can work directly against the MOA of benzodiazepines (please correct me if I'm wrong), and make anxiety worse. I take clonazepam daily and it's been a lifesaver, really the only thing that reliably keeps my natural anxiety tolerable.

I take Noopept often and I like its effects, but unless I keep the dose at or under 10mg, it causes anxiety on the comedown. To be clear, Noopept does have an acute anxiolytic effect, but around the 6 to 8-hour mark the same type of anxiety I'm getting from NSI-189 begins to set in and lasts for around 12 hours after that. This anxiety isn't very noticeable at smaller doses of Noopept, but the benefits are much less noticeable as well. Coincidentally I occasionally use Aniracetam which I've found to be one of the most effective racetams for me. It's anxiolytic, pro-social and reduces brain fog but I get the exact same (actually a bit stronger) nagging anxiety on the comedown. Aniracetam and Noopept feel very similar to me.

Oxiracetam doesn't seem to do anything at all for me. I can't notice it even in high doses.

Never tried centrophenoxine, but ALL the other cholinergic supplements I've tried also give me anxiety. Alpha GPC is entirely intolerable, CDP choline is tolerable and feels nice for about 2 days at modest to low doses, but causes anxiety if I continue. Even fish oil supplements cause anxiety and depression if I take them regularly.

Coluracetam is a good one though. It has never given me anxiety and does have a nice mild mood boost of its own. I was taking it with my NSI-189 in the very beginning, but dropped it along with a few others just to keep my overall extra-supplementation to a minimum during the trial. I may try adding that back when I start again. 

Piracetam has also always given me positive effects on both mood and cognition, but I dropped that too for the same reasons when I started NSI-189. Might consider adding that back too.

Can anyone shed light on the pros and cons of cycling NSI-189, or have any thoughts or experiences to share? Especially during the initial build-up phase of the trial. Should I expect lesser results by skipping a few days before the benefits of NSI-189 actually manifest? How important is it to stick to a strict schedule?

If you have a lot of meetings scheduled, then I honestly think it might be better to cut down to 20 mg again for a while - better to try the higher dosage when you don't have to be under the strain of socializing.

I say this since I had an anxiety-attack after a few days on 40 mg - I later came to the conclusion that around 20-30 mg is just enough for me, personally.

I recommend you quit SJW immediately! It doesn't play well with, well, ANYthing! It interferes with the metabolism of nearly every drug known to man, and it has a complex mode of action, involving multiple pathways. Don't mix it with an experimental agent like NSI-189, or in a combination with something like Tianeptine, wherein the combo hasn't been studied.

Gonna' have to make a choice here... It's either SJW or these other things.

You probably shouldn't use an SSRI either if it's given you problematic side-effects in the past - it's hard to find much in the way of effective anxiolytics without addictive or problematic side-effects though - it should be mentioned that Tianeptine is generally considered to be effective in the treatment of depression, but not necessarily anxiety.

Another possibility, instead of an SSRI, is of course an sNri - Duloxetine - they have been evaluated in one bigger meta-review as more efficient in the treatment of anxiety, than SSRI's. The side-effects are usually similar though, so not necessarily your thing either. (less apathy or sexual side-effects though)

A final, potential solution, is to add... MEMANTINE! :D I recommend you use it separate from Tianeptine though, since it's not clear if the two will interfere with each other, since both modulate NMDA-receptors in different ways.

Memantine causes brain-fog and cognitive side-effects in general when going on it, and when dosage is increased, however, so it's best to wait with such an addition after all of these meetings are completed and you have less social commitments.

• Informative x 1

#5830 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

Playground, although I respect your prior research and "strategic content" you have contributed in the past, its very hard for me to believe that Stinkrninjor has any financial interest in NSI-189. He is an old member here contributing information and helping others way back NSI-189. NSI-189 is only a small portion of the subjects he contributes about... Only if you read these two last pages, gave replies and helpful content to many others, mostly not mentioning NSI-189, and when he did was negative about his experience...

I am using a number of chemicals (multi pharmacy in very low doses) and supplements, NSI-189 is only one of them. Not an attack on you (as I am mostly talking about myself here) but I suspect the state you are in is... Very analytical, probably addicted in information, you may have perfectionistic tendencies, been somewhat suspicious about big pharma (the only big conspiracy I am sure about) you use leverage dealing with problems etc. This state of mind can have many benefits, but my main interest in NSI-189 (I can only state my experience in benefits) is that brings me out of this "noradrenergic ego state" and can be more in the flow, and warmer toward others when I am out in social envinronments, I could always overanalyze later when needed... NSI-189 has its use, not so many side effects, and this is why other members are positive about it. If you want to promote something you do it with social marketing in a wide audience with some subtle context I guess, not writting in a thread that ten people tops are reading it per day... Neuralstem needs FDA approval, and the medical/media network to "push" NSI-189, not this thread... I understand your second thoughts with the medical system, but 99% in forums like Longecity we are not part of the system, and most probably against it...

The conspiracy I am sure about, and is the largest one in medicine is biofilm... This is I believe the major cause in all major diseases. There is an extremely high correlation with cancer (30X chances to get cancer if you have a biofilm based disease) cardiovascular disease, biofilm clogs and "eat" arteries (9/10 carotid arteries in a study were cloged from biofilm) Obviously all chronic infections... Lung infections and UTI's were the third and ninth cause of death worldwide when i last checked. Many suspect that Alzheimers plaque is biofilm in the brain... Statistically depression and a number other mental problems are brought by chronic inflammation with a chronic biofilm related infection been the most common cause.

Big pharma do not want to bring anything to the market that will systemically desolve biofilm because (I believe) would be a drop in numbers, in all major diseases. Biofilm is known for decades, I have seen a number of possible solutions that Big pharma will not bring in the market (most possibly buy the patents so noone will market it for a while... The solution for many here (that suspect a low level chronic infection) are enzymes. I mentioned two companies before, that I have tried myself but there are others I am sure. I have an interest in compounding pharmacy and I have put together a mixture for chronically infected wounds for a relative a friend and me, after not seen much from topical antibiotics. The major antibiofilm agents are (cationic) surfactants, quorum sensing inhibitors and enzymes. You cannot use (orally) cationic surfactants, and some quorum sensing inhibitors, but you can use enzymes. They do work... I have seen it myself in chronic infected wounds, and there are many experiences on line for oral use of enzymes, I think a combination of enzymes and natural antibiotics will resolve a number of health issues, together with depression, anxiety, brain fog and fatique for many.

Its a very reductionistic approach (but as of now) I believe that there is an increase in most major diseases, because our diet is low in nutrition, with the most important part a reduction in plant enzymes. A lack of specific phytochemicals, would allow a number of small biofilm structures to persist in the mouth, skin, bladder, sinuses, gut etc Increase at periods when the immune function is low, clog arteries that will not allow oxygen and nutritients to get delivered to the cells, topically increase blood acidity, and disrupt bioelectrical patterns (most biofilms have a negative charge). Anyone that has read about cancer, how much these effects is the perfect recipe for cancer? A description of biofilm effects, is actually the description of cancer. If I was "Playground" (I am joking) I should suspect all alternative cancer treatment providers also... There is no mention in biofilm as a cause, when there is very high statistical correlation with biofilm and cancer, and when biofilm effects and cancerous states share the same abnormalities.

Hi Strangelove,

I invite you to start a thread on Biofilm.

I'll be very happy to contribute to it, and give it my full attention.

And i'm sure other people watching this thread, and longecity denizens generally, would also be very interested.

In a previous post you mentioned two possible treatments for biofilm:

(1) enteric coated oregano oil

(2) grape seed oil

I have a couple of questions:

(A) Is there any evidence for the efficacy of these 2 treatments ?

eg:  Published academic studies

(B) Are there any other treatments which are effective against them ?

For example, it's known that ketogenic (low carbohydrate) diets are effective

against a vast array of chronic modern diseases: diabetes, cardiovascular disease,

neuropathy, alzheimers, parkinsons, epilepsy, ALS, MS, high blood pressure, depression,

anxiety, arthritis ... the  list goes on and on.

One popular explanation for the efficacy of ketogenic diets is that, by definition,

ketogenic diets are low carbohydrate diets.  The cause of many chronic diseases

is endogenous pathogens.  A ketogenic diet, reduces the food supply of the

pathogens, and pathogen numbers rise and fall with the food supply.   A ketogenic

diet will reduce pathogen numbers, by restricting their food supply.

So i can help wondering:

(1)  Do biofilms feed on simple sugars (given that most pathogens do)

(2)  Is there any research on the effect of ketogenic diets on biofilms ?

I warmly invite you start a biofilm thread.

best wishes

PG

Thank you, there is a large amount of published research in substances that dissolve biofilms but most of it is in vitro. From my research and experience the most useful is systemic enzymes. I understand that you are looking for something more "natural" but if you have a disease, that is based in biofilm you ll need the most effective treatment, that possibly is a combo of enzymes, quorum sensing inhibitors, and the antimicrobials oregano oil, monolaurin, grapefruit seed extarct that can also dissolve biofilms. There is research for NAC and garlic and tens other food, medicinal plants, and any other category of substance you can thing of for biofilm, the problem is to calculate efficacy, especially when each biofilm has a different structure. Biofilms are (at the largest mass comprised of carbohydrates, yes) proteins, metals, DNA, into a hard structure and is difficult to find something to quickly dissolve it systemically without making a damage to human cells.

There is a huge difference in dissolving an established biofilm (very difficult) and taking caution so you will not get systemic microbes to establish a biofilm. Most human has biofilm, gum disease is the most common form of it and is correlated with heart disease, so I think its good to find effective treatments for established biofilms also. 

Ketogenic diet would regulate the microbiome in the gut that lives inside biofilm, there are books like the one below with this specific logic that can help with treatment for a number of mental diseases. Its possible that the low carbohydrate diet recommended in cancer target biofilms also, but I have not find research on diet and systemic biofilm (inside the blood, not the gut) but I have not searched much for this, its a very good point...

https://www.amazon.c...ut schzophrenia

This is the last post on biofilm, I ll start a new thread soon. I have looked a lot of research in Western medicine (alternative treatments and supplements also) without finding something very effective. I am wondering if there is something effective in Chinese or Indian medicine...

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5831 VitD_1

• 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

I appolgize for throwing an off topic question in during this converstation. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a source to purchase NSI? I know there are a few place out there that sell it; however, i am unsure if they are reputable.  I was going to purchase it from Strangelove, but he is out of the business. 

Thank you in advance. 

#5832 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

Can someone please tell me where I can get Tianeptine? And what is the correct dosage?
I want to try it with NSI-189 phosphate. I’d also like to know how much NSI-189 I should start with.
I tried freebase and it didn’t seem to do anything. But maybe Tianeptine would have made a difference. Anyway, I would really appreciate some guidance!

Thank you!

#5833 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

One more question: is it Tianeptine sodium I should be looking for?

Thank you again.

Edited by Voulezvous, 29 January 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#5834 DEChengst

• 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

For tianeptine sodium the dosage is 12.5mg three times a day. For tianeptine sulfate it's 25mg two times a day. The sodium salt has more of a peak-crash effect where sulfate works more constant and smoother over the day. I would advise to go for the sulfate. I got mine at Nootropics Depot.
  • Agree x 2

#5835 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:40 AM

Thank you, DEChengst!
  • like x 1

#5836 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

Thank you again.

Id go with tianeptine sulfate, i take the caps. Best cheapest source is www.nootropicsdepot.com

good stuff!!!!

• Agree x 1

#5837 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:04 PM

I thought I said thanks, TwinDaddy37! But I don’t see my reply.

Thank you again.

Id go with tianeptine sulfate, i take the caps. Best cheapest source is www.nootropicsdepot.com

good stuff!!!!

#5838 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:10 PM

I have one bag each of NSI-189 freebase and NSI phosphate, and they seem identical to me.

I know which one is which, but can you guys tell a physical difference?

#5839 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:50 PM

I have one bag each of NSI-189 freebase and NSI phosphate, and they seem identical to me.

I know which one is which, but can you guys tell a physical difference?

I personally cannot, no.

#5840 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

Update, if anyone is interested:

I'm quitting NSI-189 for now, maybe for good. The anxiety was too intense. This is my 4th day without NSI. Yesterday I took my first dose of Tianeptine sulfate, and I'll be damned. I don't think it's placebo. I'd welcome a placebo effect from anything anytime. In fact I ALWAYS expect the next new thing to help. I don't know why, but I continue to assume that this crippling depression and anxiety will abate and I will be able to get back to work, have a life, give back to society, all that good stuff. Being gung ho hasn't lifted any suffering though, it just occupies my thoughts while I wait and try new things.

This is why I thought it would be good to give this update. Today is the first time I haven't been miserable in a very long time. If it's not the Tianeptine I can't imagine what it would be.

I wanted to stick it out through the difficult days on NSI.  I'm also taking inositol, l-theanine, tyrosine, vitamin C, D, E, magnesium, selenium, niacin, B-complex, fulvic minerals, and the ever-important vitamin X (xanax, which I'm slowly reducing.)

I drink a ton of water. I don't drink alcohol; nasty headaches. Caffeine sometimes, not every day. I ordered some lemon balm a few days ago because, why not? It isn't here yet.

NSI is looking like a big fat negative for me personally, at this time. Today is day 4 of not taking it. My anxiety improved immediately and stayed at my baseline level of shitty, but not the absolute shittiest, until late yesterday about 45 minutes after taking Tianeptine sulfate.

I absolutely didn't expect to feel anything right away other than skyrocketing anxiety that I braced myself for. Unbelievably, I feel pretty good at least for now. 

That's my 2 cents.

Edited by Voulezvous, 06 February 2018 - 10:33 PM.

• like x 1

#5841 vice

• 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

Hi guys,

I just got an amount of NSI-189 phosphate which I do not really need (a customer of mine changed his mind), it is good quality, certified, with a long expiration date, directly from a laboratory.

If anyone of you would need it, I would be more than happy to send it for below market price. I'm not trying to make any profit, I just really do not need it.

The amount is 10g. If somebody of you guys need it, please send me a message here on the forum, I will give it to a first come first serve basis.

Edited by vice, 09 February 2018 - 02:15 PM.

#5842 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:03 PM

I got a big surprise yesterday, opening a DHL package thinking it was a sample of herbal extracts, I found the usual silver packaging and the old label I was using of "l-theanine". I opened the package, and saw the real label as just "NSI" inside, and testing it in my mouth (to see if its the phosphate or freebase) its the freebase I mentioned 2-3 months ago that was been held from Germany customs. Even for packages for another country in EU, DHL packages are first inspected in Germany, this is the worst case scenario, as they usually are very strict. Suprisingly, somehow (instead of throwing it away) they forward it to me.

This freebase batch is not as large as the phosphate,I ll try to distribute as soon as possible for a reduced price. I still do not have a paypal account, but I ll ship this last freebase getting paid with bitcoin or Western Union. You can arrange wester union payment on line with a credit card, anyone that is interested contact me for details or send bitcoins in the address below.

3BZMKaARV9vULGuvbFKBtjxZirsTbxQbjK 

5 grams / $70

10 grams / $130

Shipping is included.

#5843 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:33 PM

I’ve seen that NSI-189 is available in capsule form at a pharmacy I source some medicines from.

https://www.evopharm...9-50-x-20mg.cfm

How does this price seem to you guys? I’m keen to try NSI-189 but it’s hella expensive and I don’t want Powder and definitely not going to encapsulate Powder myself.

Can anyone share someone else selling this in a capsule format at a lower price than evopharmacy?

#5844 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:59 PM

I’ve seen that NSI-189 is available in capsule form at a pharmacy I source some medicines from.

https://www.evopharm...9-50-x-20mg.cfm

How does this price seem to you guys? I’m keen to try NSI-189 but it’s hella expensive and I don’t want Powder and definitely not going to encapsulate Powder myself.

Can anyone share someone else selling this in a capsule format at a lower price than evopharmacy?

Just so you know, 50 capsules of 20 mg. = 1 gram of NSI-189. I bought 10 grams recently for $105. These capsules are roughly ten times the price of powder, it's like burning money.

You don't need to put it in capsules unless you're traveling or something. A tiny digital scale is less than $30. Easy peasy.

• Agree x 1

#5845 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

Just so you know, 50 capsules of 20 mg. = 1 gram of NSI-189. I bought 10 grams recently for $105. These capsules are roughly ten times the price of powder, it's like burning money.

You don't need to put it in capsules unless you're traveling or something. A tiny digital scale is less than $30. Easy peasy.

That Evo pharmacy said it reduces anxiety and you say it increases it?

Somebody doesn't have the real thing.......

What good is getting 10 g. for 105.00 if it's bunk?

Edited by zeropoint, 10 February 2018 - 09:13 PM.

#5846 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:52 PM

I'm not personally endorsing NSI-189, but it sure seems to be a huge development.

My anxiety was high while taking it so I've stopped for now. But I have too many variables to make a judgement on the net effect on me. Grief that makes me forget to breathe. There's no pill for that.

I'm glad to have the digital scale, though. It's made it possible to afford a lot of bulk supplements that I think are worth taking. My diet and appetite are terrible.

I'm working on increasing immunity and reducing inflammation for physical and mental health. I'm doing pretty well on the nutrition regimen and Tianeptine sulfate right now. I plan to restart NSI-189 in a month or two if things stay steady as they seem to be this week.

That Evo pharmacy said it reduces anxiety and you say it increases it?

Somebody doesn't have the real thing.......

What good is getting 10 g. for 105.00 if it's bunk?

Edited by Voulezvous, 10 February 2018 - 09:54 PM.

#5847 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Where did you get the nsi-189?

#5848 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:20 AM

Wow, that’s a heck of a price difference!

I wrote to Evo and they said:

“We sourced this from the same supplier as tht, a well known vendor of NSI-189.”

Does that mean anything to people here? They said the people at Evo know the ppl at THT...

#5849 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:43 PM

Wow, that’s a heck of a price difference!

I wrote to Evo and they said:

“We sourced this from the same supplier as tht, a well known vendor of NSI-189.”

Does that mean anything to people here? They said the people at Evo know the ppl at THT...

Where did you get the nsi-189?

Charles Thompson, I don't know who or what THT is...but I'm a total newbie at all this.

zeropoint, I went through alibaba. They gave me Certificates of Analysis for both orders (phosphate and freebase) but I've never even seen a COA before this and for all I know they could be fake. If I had it to do over again I would try Strangelove first, or get recommendations. I liked the person I worked with in China, but since I didn't have a great result, I can't help but wonder if I picked the right vendor.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5850 DEChengst

• 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:57 PM

Even with a COA it's a matter of trust. I can send the NSI I got from Strangelove out for analysis and when you ask me I wave the COA at you. After you've placed your order I can sent you some strychnine. A vendor with a good reputation is just as important as the COA if you ask me. Even then you need to be careful about the first dose you take because even the best vendor can make an honest mistake when they package the compound.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)