* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#1531 joseph583984

• 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I just wanted to publicly thank Major Legend for selling me his NSI-189 for my mother. As I told him, NGF/BDNF supplements (idebenone, TAU, lion's mane, royal jelly, pregnenolone, ashitaba, DHA etc.) have synergistically worked wonders for my mom's cognitive and speech abilities. So if she experiences any additional benefit from NSI-189, I will be sure to report it here at the most available opportunity.

Edited by joseph583984, 14 November 2013 - 08:06 PM.

• like x 4

#1532 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

I just wanted to publicly thank Major Legend for selling me his NSI-189 for my mother. As I told him, NGF/BDNF supplements (idebenone, TAU, lion's mane, royal jelly, pregnenolone, ashitaba, DHA etc.) have synergistically worked wonders for my mom's cognitive and speech abilities. So if she experiences any additional benefit from NSI-189, I will be sure to report it here at the most available opportunity.

So she has dementia? I am trying to help my friends grandmother and am researching a stack for her to take. Maybe adding lasers would help as well.

Researchers are also experimenting with a drug that stimulates the immune system to break down the amyloid plaque. It is working well in mice. This might be something we could get a lab to make for us.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1533 joseph583984

• 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

So she has dementia? I am trying to help my friends grandmother and am researching a stack for her to take. Maybe adding lasers would help as well.

Researchers are also experimenting with a drug that stimulates the immune system to break down the amyloid plaque. It is working well in mice. This might be something we could get a lab to make for us.

Not dementia, per se. The doctors did discover frontal lobe shrinkage five years ago. And while her brain mass has remained constant and even improved, her cognitive abilities have declined. Though her doctors feel the condition is closer to delirium, of which pain and inflammation has robbed her ability to function and effectively communicate. The only thing that has broken her out of this world is a theoretical increase in NGF and BDNF.

#1534 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Not dementia, per se. The doctors did discover frontal lobe shrinkage five years ago. And while her brain mass has remained constant and even improved, her cognitive abilities have declined. Though her doctors feel the condition is closer to delirium, of which pain and inflammation has robbed her ability to function and effectively communicate. The only thing that has broken her out of this world is a theoretical increase in NGF and BDNF.

Possibly pulsed electromagnetic fields to reduce inflammation in her brain. Is the inflammation occurring in her brain?

#1535 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

I highly doubt somebody that dumb could work for Neuralstem. Probably just a customer service representative if so and would likely get laid off if they seen his behavior here.

I'm dum? lol ok your the one taking a substance that has not yet proven to safe in humans that you guys purchased from a lab on the internet that claims it's the real thing and the guy who purchased is also the guy who had another lab validate it but hasn't shown anyone this paperwork.

I really wish I wasn't so dum and could have your intelligence. I really do.

So here is what will happen. You guys will continue to order this thing until one by one you just realize it's not doing crap for you and the orders will stop. One day if this drug ever comes to market and you actually take the real thing you will realize just how badly you got duped.
  • dislike x 13
  • like x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#1536 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

This stuff has the same effects as Noopept IMO. Just so happens to be the same fluffiness too. Call me crazy but how do we really know we got NSI-189? I'm wise enough to call potential bullshit on this.

You won't know unless one of you guys tests this stuff which no one has any interest in doing whatsoever. I was called a troll lol when I started questioning this. People want to believe it's the real thing and don't even want to bear the possiblility of a test proving they have been taken.
I have been trying to raise the red flag on this and no one wants to hear it at all. So it looks like Noopept and it feels like Noopept. I'm not saying it is Noopept but it deffintley warrants getting it tested by someone other than the guy who is selling it to you.
  • dislike x 14
  • like x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#1537 h2o

• 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

For those who haven't been following this thread for too long and simply jump to hasty conclusions, ScienceGuy DID post the third party analysis results confirming that we do in fact have NSI-189 at 99.9% purity :-). See post #953 on page 32.
  • like x 3
  • Agree x 1

#1538 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

http://www.longecity...9/page__st__930

Here's a direct link to the HPLC results. Are you done now fj929? You've got some serious ego problems you need to work out if you care THIS MUCH about other peoples' opinions, and feel so much of a desire to "prove you're right" and everyone else here is wrong. To each their own. If others want to take it because they have faith in the company, results and the molecule, as well as the member of our community who put it all together (a community which you are clearly not a part of, if you do not know Scienceguy from his many posts) then they are free to do so. You don't need to come here and show everyone they're wrong, insulting everyone on your way to do so. If you don't want to take it, don't. Stop bothering the rest of us here who don't particularly care about your opinion on this subject.

Edit:

Rather, a direct link to the page with the HPLC results. It's not hard to find if you scroll down though.

Edited by Rior, 15 November 2013 - 05:34 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1539 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Here's a direct link to the HPLC results. Are you done now fj929? You've got some serious ego problems you need to work out if you care THIS MUCH about other peoples' opinions, and feel so much of a desire to "prove you're right" and everyone else here is wrong. To each their own. If others want to take it because they have faith in the company, results and the molecule, as well as the member of our community who put it all together (a community which you are clearly not a part of, if you do not know Scienceguy from his many posts) then they are free to do so. You don't need to come here and show everyone they're wrong, insulting everyone on your way to do so. If you don't want to take it, don't. Stop bothering the rest of us here who don't particularly care about your opinion on this subject.

Edit:

Rather, a direct link to the page with the HPLC results. It's not hard to find if you scroll down though.

If there is one thing I can't stand is people who just spew garbage out of their mouths.

I'm insulting everyone? Well that only started after i was called a troll and other names on here. If you look back at the posts I just questioned whether it was real or not and everyone got their panties in a bunch. The posts are still around buddy go look them up.

As for the analysis it's in polish so who knows what it says. If it's legit then great I was just arguing that I would never have taken it without some proof.

I've dropped this subject several times but you overseas lab fanboys continues to makes comments like this which just gets me to come back and respond which I will continue to do. I really could care less about your innefective overseas powder you guys are taking but if your going to throw insults my way i punch back.

I reall hope this grows your hippa because your's must not even be visible at this point.
  • dislike x 21
  • like x 1

#1540 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Edit:

If there is one thing I can't stand is people who just spew garbage out of their mouths.

I'm insulting everyone? Well that only started after i was called a troll and other names on here. If you look back at the posts I just questioned whether it was real or not and everyone got their panties in a bunch. The posts are still around buddy go look them up.

As for the analysis it's in polish so who knows what it says. If it's legit then great I was just arguing that I would never have taken it without some proof.

I've dropped this subject several times but you overseas lab fanboys continues to makes comments like this which just gets me to come back and respond which I will continue to do. I really could care less about your innefective overseas powder you guys are taking but if your going to throw insults my way i punch back.

I reall hope this grows your hippa because your's must not even be visible at this point.

fj929, you already made clear your opinion about the NSI-189, about the participants of this topic and everything else, then ¿Por qué no te callas? If you have something new and positive to add to this topic we'll all be very pleased, otherwise ...

Edited by gnappi, 16 November 2013 - 01:55 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1541 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

Edit:

fj929, you already made clear your opinion about the NSI-189, about the participants of this topic and everything else, then ¿Por qué no te callas? If you have something new and positive to add to this topic we'll all be very pleased, otherwise ...

Because everytime i walk away fromt his topic someone shoots their mouth off calling me a troll or dum or whatever. Doesn't make much sense to keep hijacking this thread with knocks on FJ. Like I said I am done. Stop asking me questions or calling me this or that and my comments on this section are over. Very simple No es muy complicado de entender comprende hombre?
  • dislike x 15

#1542 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Actually this is starting to become funny. Please continue what you're doing for the sake of my entertainment
  • like x 5
  • dislike x 3

#1543 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Actually this is starting to become funny. Please continue what you're doing for the sake of my entertainment

:laugh:
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#1544 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Starting too? lol I got a few PM's from folks telling me how hilarious this back and forth with you guys is. They seem to enjoy the helmet and growing your hippa comments. Thanks Rior for allowing me to bring some laughter to folks.
  • dislike x 12

#1545 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Starting too? lol I got a few PM's from folks telling me how hilarious this back and forth with you guys is. They seem to enjoy the helmet and growing your hippa comments. Thanks Rior for allowing me to bring some laughter to folks.

Your extraordinary number of "minus" grades on your posts say otherwise. Nobody is messaging you giving you praise and saying what you've said is hilarious. In fact, the fact itself that you even tried to claim that you're receiving positive PMs is what's hilarious frankly. You want to know how I'm already certain that nobody thinks you're funny, other than the blatant statistical evidence dictated through your -40 score? I know this because you're not clever. Nothing you've said is clever. Nothing you've said is entertaining in any other fashion other than the way you've consistently demonstrated your stupidity, your desperate attempts at defending your ego and your dramatic attention-seeking behavior. The people on this board are generally very intelligent people. If you had said anything even remotely clever or legitimately intelligent, then perhaps yes, people might find what you're saying funny. But you've missed that mark by so far that the only thing hilarious about this last set of posts is you yourself, as a person.

I'm not even trying to be mean here, all I'm doing is stating a very simple observation and conclusion that I'm sure many others here have already drawn.

But just in case what I'm saying went over your head, let me break it down for you very simply: If there is even anyone here that is laughing over this, they are laughing at you, not with you. Just sayin'
  • like x 5
  • dislike x 2

#1546 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Your extraordinary number of "minus" grades on your posts say otherwise. Nobody is messaging you giving you praise and saying what you've said is hilarious. In fact, the fact itself that you even tried to claim that you're receiving positive PMs is what's hilarious frankly. You want to know how I'm already certain that nobody thinks you're funny, other than the blatant statistical evidence dictated through your -40 score? I know this because you're not clever. Nothing you've said is clever. Nothing you've said is entertaining in any other fashion other than the way you've consistently demonstrated your stupidity, your desperate attempts at defending your ego and your dramatic attention-seeking behavior. The people on this board are generally very intelligent people. If you had said anything even remotely clever or legitimately intelligent, then perhaps yes, people might find what you're saying funny. But you've missed that mark by so far that the only thing hilarious about this last set of posts is you yourself, as a person.

I'm not even trying to be mean here, all I'm doing is stating a very simple observation and conclusion that I'm sure many others here have already drawn.

But just in case what I'm saying went over your head, let me break it down for you very simply: If there is even anyone here that is laughing over this, they are laughing at you, not with you. Just sayin'

Your right I made the whole thing up lol funny. There are no PM's you got me. I thought you wanted this thread back yet you continue to go back and forth with me and just can't let it go. Here's and idea RIor how abou you do everyone a favor just shutup and let this back and forth die so people can use this thread to discus ns-189. How is that or an idea? Somehow I don't think you are willing to do that. Somehow I think it will just be too much for you not to make yet another dum comment and keep this thing going. Let's see what happens.
  • dislike x 6

#1547 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

FJ is a TROLL
IGNORE his TROLLIN' ass!
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#1548 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I don't understand why the moderators have allowed him to carry on with this flame war. I have had enough. Come on, don't you think he's done enough damage to this thread? He's obviously a troll, so just ban his ass already.
  • like x 10

#1549 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

I don't understand why the moderators have allowed him to carry on with this flame war. I have had enough. Come on, don't you think he's done enough damage to this thread? He's obviously a troll, so just ban his ass already.

Yes.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#1550 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Or we could just ignore him and drive on. I for one, would like to learn more about people's experiences with this.
  • like x 2

#1551 thomasanderson2

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Ok your right any lab can take a drug and start shipping it worldwide no questions asked. No law breaking there.

This forum is about the pursuit of state of the art resources and means to advance individual, health, longevity and quality of life.

IMHO, the slavish following of ill-conceived (and arguably immoral) laws - such as those designed to maintain economic and social control over the ignorant masses - is not high on the list of forum values.

Edited by thomasanderson2, 18 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

• like x 4

#1552 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you there. I think the last page and a half at this point (including my posts, of course) should simply be deleted so this thread can get back on track with its purpose. If not, then simply ignore him and continue onwards.

#1553 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

FJ is a TROLL
IGNORE his TROLLIN' ass!

Only troll around here is your busted up looking wife.

Or we could just ignore him and drive on. I for one, would like to learn more about people's experiences with this.

I have said this numerous times and will say it again. I'm done with this but some people continue to call me a troll and keep this thing going. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. let's drop the FJ comments and move on with this thread. Anyone interested in doing that???
  • dislike x 2

#1554 fj929

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you there. I think the last page and a half at this point (including my posts, of course) should simply be deleted so this thread can get back on track with its purpose. If not, then simply ignore him and continue onwards.

There's nothing to ignore. Stop with the FJ comments and I'm done. Let's try this again. I'm done and will not make another comment. You guys want to discuss nsi-189 then start discussing it. This is now the second time I am saying this. Your the ones keeping this thing going.

So here we go again. Let's see how long it lasts before someone AGAIN makes a comment.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#1555 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Wow, you're just too dumb to understand. Just let it go and get off this forum you retard.
  • dislike x 4
  • like x 1

#1556 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

final warning to ALL 'contributors' : please keep it civil and on topic or the thread will be closed and accounts will be suspended.
  • like x 11

#1557 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

I don't want to give up on NSI-189, so I decided finishing off my first batch. Today, I've taken two doses of 40 mg each. Trying to follow the math professor's lecture today was just horrible. I can't remember having felt this dizzy in a long time. Why did this hit me now, when I didn't really experience anything during the first trial?

#1558 Posthuman

• 47 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don't want to give up on NSI-189, so I decided finishing off my first batch. Today, I've taken two doses of 40 mg each. Trying to follow the math professor's lecture today was just horrible. I can't remember having felt this dizzy in a long time. Why did this hit me now, when I didn't really experience anything during the first trial?

So now you know how much is too much and how much is possibly not enough for you.

#1559 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

So now you know how much is too much and how much is possibly not enough for you.

Well, the weird thing is I took even greater doses in the former trial, without noticing anything.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1560 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Were you taking the doses sublingually or orally?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users