* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#2671 hullcrush

• 83 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

Updated my blog about NSI-189. Last post referencing another site. Cliffs: My libido increase is unique in terms of report. I'm also on Anastrozole (last dose 3 days ago), which is extremely libido reducing for me personally. Refractory period was reduced by several hours. 

There's no way this drug doesn't have DA/NMDA properties, at least upstream or downstream. 

#2672 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:31 AM

From how long are you taking it and what is your source ? I'm on day 2... Seems to have big potential but I'm waiting to see. So far absolutely no side effect but could not be sure at 100% that there is an effect yet;

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2673 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

I'm starting 40MG orally. Along with Tryptophan before bed. I felt pretty damn good today. Might have struck a good combo but i'll wait and see.

#2674 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

I'm on a 40 mg dose BID of TLR NSI 189 mmmm can't be sure if it's doing something yet I'm on day 3. 

#2675 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

Little update I feel really fogged today, I could be due to poor quality of sleep. Maybe I should not wait too long to take my last NSI dose ... First day I felt the stimulating effect 

#2676 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

is twice a day recommended more than once a day? Im just taking 40mg in the morning

#2677 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

There no pure evidence but a consensus on this BID dosage. But if you feel good on your OD dosage there is absolutely no reason to change it

#2678 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

So previously I had just skimmed through this forum for important info, but I still felt lacking. So I went back to the start and read this NSI-189 thread from the beginning. So now I can say I've done my homework correctly and can participate in this research intelligently. I will be starting my research tomorrow (q.d. 20mg) and just in time because we are just starting the short, dark and wet days here in the NW and I can already feel the seasonal depression creeping in. I'll get more in depth on details in my next post.

I was wondering though? All those early researchers seem to be absent now. Have they just moved on to something else or are most in the private forum hording all that long term data? That info would have been beneficial.

And just a shout out to Mizten. One of the early researchers that has consistently posted to this forum. Her detailed input has been very insightful and I highly recommend to anyone that needs solid info and guidelines to read her posts.

• like x 3

#2679 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

Very good question, that's really surprising to see how people disapear so easily whitout any shame of not informing us of what their devoted followers will have the luck to experiment. So far I'm on day 5 and I'm looking to very regularly update my feeling and more objectively still continue my monitoring.

As far today I can say that the effect are pretty good but very fluctuating maybe as I'm not dosing it very accurately or with a religious precision. The increase appetite is subtle and welcomed, some part of my brain seems sharpened and some others not. 

It lacks a constante in the energy boost, paradoxally indeed I can feel a fog upon me. But I'm very optimistic this stuff seems the best that I had the chance to put my hand on it exception made for the 2FA that is awesome but for a very other goal.

To conclude, I feel know that my english is maybe not richer but has a "clean" shape that I'm not used to! And I'm more peacefull

Much love

#2680 haplo

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:11 AM

Guys i would like to have some advise from other european users, i've tried to PM some ppl here, but i guess since i just subscribed i'm not receving trust.

Any euro user got NSI from teamtlr? Customs?

#2681 Betterself

• 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:26 AM

I continue to take it most of the time with good results.

Mizten's comments are priceless and I have nothing to add that could compare to her research.

By the way you are not missing much from the private forum as its creation was intended just for supplier information and there is not much going on there really.

Mizten seems to have a handle on this chemical but we all need to experiment to see what is best for us individually.

Much success to anyone that can benifit from NSI-189  

#2682 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:37 AM

Hey MizTen, can I ask what you're planning to stack with NSI for potentiation?

Something like this, which I'm already taking:

Morning:
Vitamin K
Curcumin extract
Uridine
Lithium orotate
Ubiquinol 100 mg
DHA/EPAGinkgo Biloba w\ vinpocetine
Hawthorn extract
Silymarin 250 mg
St. John's Wort
NAC
B-complex
PRL-8-53

Noon:
DHA\EPA
Pycnogenol
Idebenone 300 mg
NAC
Astaxanthin
Centrophenoxine 350 mg
St. John's Wort 300 mg

Afternoon:
Hawthorn extract
Pycnogenol
DHA
Ubiquinol 100 mgSt. John's Wort 300 mg

Night:
Lion's Mane
Hawthorn extract
Immune Boost 77
Magnesium & Potassium aspartate
Jiaogulan Extract 250 mgL-Glutathione Reduced 500 mg
Schisandra extract 250 mg
St. John's Wort 300 mg
Milk Thistle 150 mg
Pregnenolone 100 mg
DHA
Melatonin
C6o

There's more, but I left them out or edited to avoid posting brand names. Dosages are changing, I don't need to take as much stuff, some are cycled and I stop the St. John's Wort once spring starts and the daylight hours have increased.

The supplements and noots do make a huge difference. But other brain health supports are really just as important and I may get some very amplified effects, as I am already experiencing that now with what I'm doing (without the NSI-189 or the PRL-8-53). The binaural beats, self-hypnosis, and meditation are starting to really make a difference. Exercise, brain training, outdoor activities, and socializing are foundational for me.

I also stated a while back in this thread that NSI-189 did not have any significant effect on my memory. Having recently gone through my own notes during my 2 trials of NSI-189 (not posted here) that is definitely not true. I actually did get a rather large memory improvement right after the end of the first trial, around the same time as the motivational surge came charging in. I just didn't notice it as much because the motivation boost was so big. So NSI-189 did improve my memory quite a bit.

Interestingly, the memory improvement has stayed, though not as strong, despite the fact that I'm not taking NSI-189 or PRL-8-53 and life has been very challenging lately, pushing me into some old dark places with PTSD, though I can manage it better now. I think the next round of NSI-189 along with my other practices will do the trick.

I wish I knew more about neuroscience in terms of the natural cycles of the body and brain. I'm sure they exist, but I have not found much information about that.

I'd like to try cerebrolysin in some cycled fashion with my new plan, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Hi Misten, 

thanks for your valuable posts.

Would you still take all/most of the above supplements along with NSI?

Also, sorry if this has been discussed, but any tips to deal with the initial headaches.

My third day on NSI 40mg BD, took some Uridine last night too- Woke up today with the worst migraine in years.

Edited by FocusPocus, 01 November 2014 - 05:41 AM.

#2683 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

Is anyone else skeptical about the quality of tht's NSI-189? the teamTLR stuff felt legit to me -- initially, I had increased hunger, lethargy, headaches, a psychoactive effect -- but 3 days in taking the tht phosphate, and at a higher starting dose (40mg), I'm noticing very little in the way of side-effects ..

#2684 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:43 PM

No I don't think it's related to quality, side effect subside very randomly and for sure very fastly but it can come back. But for sure the initial increased hunger will not surge as strong as it was. Headaches and lethargy are still pretty consistent for me. 

Kind of a brain fog maybe I'm dosing too high ?

• like x 1

#2685 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

i've always been very interested in this compound/// is transhhuman technologies a legit source?

#2686 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

Afaik they offer Certificates of Analysis.

#2687 AMx Workshop

• Guest Spammer
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

Afaik they offer Certificates of Analysis.

Vouch for tht, they are good to go. Ordered their pitolisant and nsi-89. Also mentioned them in my histamine book.

Edited by AMx Workshop, 01 November 2014 - 06:54 PM.

#2688 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:54 AM

Hey guys,

I need your help and feedback.

I've been using NSI for a few days now, but I find that I cant really function well without my usual doses of Caffeine or Ritalin for my ADD-Pi; which I cant take while on 20mg BD NSI-189 due to anxiety and overstimulation.

And this is a really stressful period for me, and I cant afford to slack off, till the effects of regular doses of NSI start to help my depression. Also I dont think NSI does quite help for ADD-Pi.

Do you think using doses of 5mg BD of NSI, so that I can still use my ADD meds is a good idea?

That way, I could still get any benefit that NSI may have, even if its very mild.

Do you think this synergy is possible at low NSI doses?

#2689 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Mmmm for me overstimulation has subside but if you still experiment this you can in fact lower your dose since higher dosage leads to increase drowsiness with paradoxal increased anxiety. 5mg could be interesting maybe I'd try 10mg to be sure that you are using a quite effective dose. But don't be affraid to much the interaction with ritalin or caffeine should not be that strong.

And for sure after 1 week NSI is absolutely not helping for ADD and is maybe worsening some big part of my memory... I prefer lower dose (20mg is good for me, 10 is quite effective too)

#2690 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

By the way I'm not sure that, centering your point of legitimation on the side effects is a good way to obtain something objective and true. Why ? Because you speak of the tiredness induced by TLR NSI, I agree with you I feel it too but this is not a very frequent side effect as if we search in the first Nyle's batch reviewers. But which is intringuing is that you feel really different on THT and TLR stuff. It could be due to so much factors... That's the problem with "Unofficial" stuff. But then again there is no rule I got my tianeptine from pharmacy and the effect could pass from A to B whitout any explanation.  Same shit pour ritalin (MPH)

Sorry for double posting

#2691 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

I'm on day 5 at q.d. 20mg (phosphate) applied orally (capsulated) upon waking. I'm not taking anything else other then having a few cups of green tea in the morning and afternoon as usual. I want to make sure any effects I'm feeling are from the NSI-189 

I've definatly felt a psychoactive effect since day 2. Nothing extreme, just increased peripheral vision with slight stress reduction. It was quite apparent on my exercise routine. I ride a bike on the road, using just a few routes that I've been on at least 100 times. I was noticing features consistently with more clarity off the road which I had never noticed before. And there was less stress. I live in a rural area and when biking on the road a segment of the population tries to get as close to you as possible with their trucks just to be dicks. This didn't piss me off as much. I've been on 3 rides this week and they all ended we me being less anxious on completion. I feel like I'm more aware of my surrounding enviroment.

I took this week off so as not to effect my work if there were to be negative side affects from nsi-189, which there have been none. Although day 4 I tried same dose sublinguilly resulting in slight anxiety with neck tension, but that went away within a few hours. I'll stick with oral application for the remainder of the trial.

I was going to do some remodeling around the house with my time off but can't seem to really get anything industrious going. I do have a more pronouced sense of presence. I just want to sit and think or meditate most the time. Which is beneficial, I'm taking a different more positive perspective on issues. Meditation is not only easier but more enjoyable. Yoga is also more enjoyable. I usally only went because my wife liked for me to, but with the nsi-189 it felt more beneficial. 

I can definitly see how nsi-189 could be an adjunct to pyschotherapy. Even though I'm using it for seasonal affective disorder I believe it's because I've learned to live with a low level depression all the other seasons. LLD became my default state. Then add the metabolic effects of seasonal change and it advances to moderate depression. I never had s.a.d. until a few years after a nasty divorce and a few deaths in the family, all occuring about the same time 12 years ago. I tried standard psychotherapy for the first few years. Then all the natural remedies. Then when those offered no relief I advanced to prescription medications with psychotherapy. The scripts just numbed my emotions. Nsi-189 feels like a completely different approach. But this month will tell for sure. S.a.d. usally sets in anywhere from late Oct to mid Nov. But right now I'm good and we've had 2 straight weeks of rain already.

On day 10 I plan on increasing the dosage to b.i.d. 20mg.

Edited by titanxvx, 02 November 2014 - 08:45 PM.

• like x 2

#2692 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

What is your source ? It's lacking for me an effect on motivation. 

#2693 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

What is your source ? It's lacking for me an effect on motivation. 

I'm using NSI for almost a year. My initial side effects were pressure in the neck and forehead, a few days anxiety and a foggy brain. The foggy brain and muscle pains continued for a decent time (about four weeks).

Motivation was hightend to do sport: my condition became better (and I sported intensively before I took it) and I could do, without getting really tired, twice what I did normally. Social motivation on NSI is poor for me. I experience other people as flies around me and I'm more quick than ever to keep my distance.

So, it's important to note what kind of motivation is triggered when people say they are more motivated. Does it mean more energy, more pleasure, more social, more...? And maybe I had a long way to come, it took six till eight weeks before it worked properly and also effected the quality of my sleep.

Stress coping is much better and without NSI it gets really worse again. I tried 15, 25, 35, 40 mg and the best results came from 35 or 40. But that amount makes me non-social. Note: I'm really sensitive to medication, normally I don't take more than the minimal dose or I take lower. Because of the non-social effect, I'm trying NSI 25 mg with 5mg selegiline.

Cognitive: I see more connections between facts and information, my memory is better (and it should because stress is killing cognitive functions anyway and without stress it gets better. But I see a surplus given by NSI.) But this effect is minimal on 25 mg.

I hope this helps a bit.

• like x 1
  • Well Written x 1

#2694 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

A bit O/T, what happened to the NSI-189 supplier discussion thread/group? Would like to find out if other users think my source is legit.

#2695 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:35 PM

I am on THT's NSI 189 right now. I have TLR's free base on the way. I will be switching over as soon as it arrives. I'll report back if I notice any difference in effect.  

#2696 flurr

• 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

Do you guys taper when going off NSI-189 or could it be stopped abruptly without any consequences? I'm currently on day 5 @ 20 mg twice daily but thinking about stopping until I get my gut under control. I'm self diagnosed with Candida and just introduced Culturelle probiotic along with some Turmeric which is causing a pretty severe herx-heimer reaction. I'm not sure its the best idea to take NSI-189 along when this happens (anyone have an opinion about this?).

Although too early to tell for my NSI trial, I experienced significant improvements in my well-being from day 3.

• Ill informed x 1

#2697 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

Do you guys taper when going off NSI-189 or could it be stopped abruptly without any consequences? I'm currently on day 5 @ 20 mg twice daily but thinking about stopping until I get my gut under control. I'm self diagnosed with Candida and just introduced Culturelle probiotic along with some Turmeric which is causing a pretty severe herx-heimer reaction. I'm not sure its the best idea to take NSI-189 along when this happens (anyone have an opinion about this?).

Although too early to tell for my NSI trial, I experienced significant improvements in my well-being from day 3.

I took NSI with a good amount of Turmeric and a probiotic and I had no problems with this. I have not the best bowels, they're pretty sensitive. (NSI gave some rest on the long term all body stress symptoms.) After 5 days you can get some adverse effects from the NSI, mostly anxiety and a foggy brain, but herxheimer is a different story. You think it's the effect of Turmeric and probiotic? Or just some darn bad days, maybe because there's some anxiety felt in the gut as respons to NSI?

Anyway, I'm not familiar with consequences when you abruptly stop, neither personal or what I've read on the forum (I did not read everything but quite a good amount).

#2698 flurr

• 16 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

I took NSI with a good amount of Turmeric and a probiotic and I had no problems with this. I have not the best bowels, they're pretty sensitive. (NSI gave some rest on the long term all body stress symptoms.) After 5 days you can get some adverse effects from the NSI, mostly anxiety and a foggy brain, but herxheimer is a different story. You think it's the effect of Turmeric and probiotic? Or just some darn bad days, maybe because there's some anxiety felt in the gut as respons to NSI?

Anyway, I'm not familiar with consequences when you abruptly stop, neither personal or what I've read on the forum (I did not read everything but quite a good amount).

Okey, nice to hear it worked out for you. Maybe i'm being overcautious about it. I'm experiencing body/muscle aches, mild flu-like symptoms, skin outbreaks (looking like diaper rash) around my nose. Brain fog was very present yesterday actually accompanied by at times pretty severe depressive/dysphoric feeelings and thoughts.

I'm not really sure on what to do, I guess it could be a combination of both but mainly lying towards the Probiotic/turmeric combo as every time I've tried a new probiotic, I've felt most of these side-effects, usually I end up getting depressed after a while on new probiotics. After research and experience I come to conclusion that I must have some severe dysbiosis down there causing all these symptoms, I've done a lot of antibiotics last year. Whether to push through these side-effects is something I've considered in the past but given up. Maybe NSI-189 could help me overcome it, not sure whats best in this situation.

Edited by flurr, 08 November 2014 - 10:31 AM.

#2699 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

Noticed im feeling fear again. this is a good thing. im on 2x 40mg a day.

My reason for taking NSI was to feel emotion again.

So when i hear a loud noise suddenly, i feel a fright, while before, i'd feel zilch. A good example of this was during a thunderstorm, a very loud thunderstrike would cause everyone in the room to jump. i dont even flinch.

This is Day 17. Keen for whats to come.

• like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2700 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

So previously I had just skimmed through this forum for important info, but I still felt lacking. So I went back to the start and read this NSI-189 thread from the beginning. So now I can say I've done my homework correctly and can participate in this research intelligently. I will be starting my research tomorrow (q.d. 20mg) and just in time because we are just starting the short, dark and wet days here in the NW and I can already feel the seasonal depression creeping in. I'll get more in depth on details in my next post.

I was wondering though? All those early researchers seem to be absent now. Have they just moved on to something else or are most in the private forum hording all that long term data? That info would have been beneficial.

And just a shout out to Mizten. One of the early researchers that has consistently posted to this forum. Her detailed input has been very insightful and I highly recommend to anyone that needs solid info and guidelines to read her posts.

Either they gave up or they do what I do when they feel better... they stop reading and posting on these forums and live their life... that very well might be the case... I don't mean to be a dick and I do post sometimes when I feel down a bit but mostly I just occupy myself with what I actually want to do in life, so that could be the case with them? 

Perhaps they felt better and got on with their lives... I know when I feel better I totally forget about things such as depression and live the life I want to live.  It could be they are finding success with the NSI-189 and did the same... I would hope that is the case anyhow.

• like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users