NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#2731 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

I wasn't feeling much benefit at all until day 22. No side effects perhaps some mild head sensations. No negative side effects so i kept at it.

I noticed the emotions around day 22-24, and especially when i went to watch an emotional movie.

I almost cried from a scene in the movie, i haven't felt that for aaaages.

Socially more connected, and people are more warm towards me because of it.

Music is 10x more pleasurable now, i get warm fuzzies listening to a great song.

Before taking NSI, i felt nothing. 

#2732 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:33 PM

where is that guy who said he was getting an mri after he finished taking the 2nd batch?

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2733 flurr

• 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

Anyone care to weigh 1 level microscoop NSI for me? Preferably using the THT NSI. I'm currently using 4 scoops of NSI x2 a day. This is the scoop (pretty common one); http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B00H8ITWAG

I'm wondering whether I'm under-dosing since I've been on it for 28 days and I got plenty of NSI left in my 1 gram container. Should have been out by now.The effects seems sort of inconsistant as well so thinking whether this might be it or that I'm riding the placebo train (and maybe THT's NSI is a scam as some people mentioned earlier). My scale can do 0,01g but havn't found it to be very realiable as of recently, thats why I'm going with the scoops instead.

Edited by flurr, 01 December 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#2734 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

i use a scoop much bigger and it is like 50mg level, I dont think that would be much weight at all.

http://www.amazon.co...RD0JDV04AXHP0K2

mines more like that maybe bigger

Edit: I got about 8 mg using teamtlrs phosphate but idk lot of room for error using your scoop

Edited by drg, 01 December 2014 - 06:52 PM.

#2735 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

[Deleted]

Edited by Rior, 01 December 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#2736 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:00 AM

Has anyone ordered NSI 189 from True Life Research and had the compound tested at a lab? What effects did you experience from their NSI 189? Was the version you received phosphate or free based? I just ordered from there, I'm obviously skeptical about their product, I'm thinking it might be fake. 

#2737 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

i use a scoop much bigger and it is like 50mg level, I dont think that would be much weight at all.

Edit: I got about 8 mg using teamtlrs phosphate but idk lot of room for error using your scoop

IDK if that made anysense....

4 of your scoops = 8mg using Team TLR nsi-189 phosphate... by my rough measure.

Has anyone ordered NSI 189 from True Life Research and had the compound tested at a lab? What effects did you experience from their NSI 189? Was the version you received phosphate or free based? I just ordered from there, I'm obviously skeptical about their product, I'm thinking it might be fake. 

I am quite sure its real comparing it to VLKs NSI.

#2738 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

What is VLKs NSI? Have you tried TLR's NSI 189 before or have heard what other people have to say about it? 

#2739 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

Alright, fine, because I can't find the supplier discussion, does anyone have a positive experience with NutrAction's NSI189? I bought some from there a few months ago and am finally just about in a place where I want to run a full course. I felt some vague effects on a few days' trial but nothing that couldn't necessarily be placebo. All I've found on this board is one non-specific complaint.

I would be cautious regarding any NutrAction product.  I purchased NSI from them a few months ago and was somewhat skeptical about its authenticity.  I was told I could return it for a refund.  I returned the product and two weeks passed with no refund or response to my emails.  Around this time the NutrAction website vanished.  I then threatened to contact law enforcement if I wasn't refunded my money.   Within 24 hours of that threat I received a refund via Paypal.  A few days later I received a message from paypal saying the refund had basically "bounced" and was unsuccessful.  At this point I just chalked it up as a loss and moved on. 

That being said, I have no idea if the NSI was legitimate or not.  What concerned me was that it was very different than the NSI I had previously purchased from Nyles and THT.  Perhaps it was authentic and was just a freebase form as opposed to the phosphate form I was used to.  However, when I expressed these concerns to Jason at NutrAction he certainly did not attempt to defend his product or convince me otherwise. 

Hopefully it is legit and beneficial for you

Edited by foreseason, 02 December 2014 - 02:45 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2740 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

What is VLKs NSI? Have you tried TLR's NSI 189 before or have heard what other people have to say about it? 

VLK ran a group buy for NSI and they tested for purity. TLRs NSI is very similar based on my own experience.

#2741 themadscientist

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

Alright, fine, because I can't find the supplier discussion, does anyone have a positive experience with NutrAction's NSI189? I bought some from there a few months ago and am finally just about in a place where I want to run a full course. I felt some vague effects on a few days' trial but nothing that couldn't necessarily be placebo. All I've found on this board is one non-specific complaint.

I would be cautious regarding any NutrAction product.  I purchased NSI from them a few months ago and was somewhat skeptical about its authenticity.  I was told I could return it for a refund.  I returned the product and two weeks passed with no refund or response to my emails.  Around this time the NutrAction website vanished.  I then threatened to contact law enforcement if I wasn't refunded my money.   Within 24 hours of that threat I received a refund via Paypal.  A few days later I received a message from paypal saying the refund had basically "bounced" and was unsuccessful.  At this point I just chalked it up as a loss and moved on. 

That being said, I have no idea if the NSI was legitimate or not.  What concerned me was that it was very different than the NSI I had previously purchased from Nyles and THT.  Perhaps it was authentic and was just a freebase form as opposed to the phosphate form I was used to.  However, when I expressed these concerns to Jason at NutrAction he certainly did not attempt to defend his product or convince me otherwise. 

Hopefully it is legit and beneficial for you

Screw those guys. Do you believe they tried selling me products via PM based on my posts? They basically listed this nonsense stack of 10 different items and claimed it would "help" me. I responded by criticizing their poorly built website, which was a horribly chosen WordPress theme. It clearly looked shady to me immediately upon visiting the site. They definitely seen an opportunity to take advantage of people who are desperate for help. But what they didn't know is that a lot of us here are individuals just looking for an competitive edge, and could clearly see through their bullshit. Who knows what they were actually sending people. I just hope no one had gotten physically hurt due to their careless actions.    

#2742 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:49 AM

VLK ran a group buy for NSI and they tested for purity. TLRs NSI is very similar based on my own experience.

Okay, so you've tried and experienced positive effects from TLR's NSI? Thanks for the speedy answer by the way. 

#2743 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

Okay, so you've tried and experienced positive effects from TLR's NSI? Thanks for the speedy answer by the way.

Please see my last couple of posts regarding team tlr and tht nsi189. There is no way in hell that tht is real nsi. Complete rip off merchants!
  • dislike x 1

#2744 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Yeah the TLR Nsi has worked for me. You're welcome.

#2745 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

I noticed less effect since switching to teamtlr. The powder and consistency is the same though. 

#2746 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:41 PM

I have 3g of nutraction`s NSI-189 but i haven`t used it because it tastes different then the NSI-189 I`ve bought earlier from a reputable source. The NSI-189 from the other vendor tasted really bitter and had a slight numbing sensation when taken sublingually, which is described often by other users. Nutraction`s NSI however, didn`t have the strong bitter taste to it.

I`m planning on starting a new trail of NSI-189 soon, as I still have 2g left. I`m still pretty worried about the fact that it caused (permanent) neuropathy for user Jefferson. Did someone also have this side effect and Jefferson, if you are still following this topic, what`s your current situation on this ?

#2747 Billybear185

• 110 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:27 PM

This has already been answered by some, but I just wanted to get everyone's perspective. What time of day do you take NSI-189? In the study they gave it to the rats during the day, but because rats are nocturnal this would be like us taking it at night. Does anyone take it before bed, and does it hinder your sleep in anyway? 

#2748 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

I take it morning, and before bed. 40mg each. No effect on sleep. The compound has minimal side effects for me, if any. 

• Cheerful x 1

#2749 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:59 PM

Who here has used THT's NSI-189? Any evidence of GABA antagonism? Is it purely a substrate / probe for neurotrophic factors?

I haven't had the time lately to look much into this - seems like an interesting compound, though, if it is causing anxiety for some people - my guess is it would probably worsen the over-thinkers and people who generally have a racing mind, but then I guess depending on the effect on GABA; which doesn't seem to be very prominent if at all. 

Then again, I've tried a multitude of nootropic's that cause others anxiety - and I myself when I was younger, about 14-15, had bad anxiety - yet ironically, both then and now, I never get any anxiety from yohimbine or anything that is generally considered very anxiogenic........

Might be tolerance or perhaps just that my brain exerts some sort of "fast feedback" on the effects of it.

#2750 flurr

• 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

IDK if that made anysense....

4 of your scoops = 8mg using Team TLR nsi-189 phosphate... by my rough measure.

I am quite sure its real comparing it to VLKs NSI.

Whaaat, 4 of those miniscoops I attached was 8 mg? If so, I've been underdosing like shite!

Edit: Thanks for the help, should've trusted my scale afterall...

Edited by flurr, 02 December 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#2751 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

P.S. If anyone wants my 3Grams of nutraction`s NSI-189 you can contact me. I will send it to you for free if you cover shipping (first one to msg me gets it). But again, the taste is different then nyles` batch.

Edited by DaneV, 02 December 2014 - 04:54 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • like x 1

#2752 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:29 PM

Who here has used THT's NSI-189? Any evidence of GABA antagonism? Is it purely a substrate / probe for neurotrophic factors?

I haven't had the time lately to look much into this - seems like an interesting compound, though, if it is causing anxiety for some people - my guess is it would probably worsen the over-thinkers and people who generally have a racing mind, but then I guess depending on the effect on GABA; which doesn't seem to be very prominent if at all. 

Then again, I've tried a multitude of nootropic's that cause others anxiety - and I myself when I was younger, about 14-15, had bad anxiety - yet ironically, both then and now, I never get any anxiety from yohimbine or anything that is generally considered very anxiogenic........

Might be tolerance or perhaps just that my brain exerts some sort of "fast feedback" on the effects of it.

I have and it had effects.  More than I notice from TLR, but maybe I am used to it now. I don't think GABA antagonism is involved.  Doesn't feel anything like benzo w/d.

#2753 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

I have and it had effects.  More than I notice from TLR, but maybe I am used to it now. I don't think GABA antagonism is involved.  Doesn't feel anything like benzo w/d.

Good to know, especially from a senior member such as yourself. :)

#2754 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

Excuse me if this has been asked already, but when does neurogenesis usually occur while taking NSI? I know most people report immediate effects from the drug, but do we know when it actually starts to change the physical structure of the brain? 

Edited by Ed Ntuk, 03 December 2014 - 12:24 AM.

#2755 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

Just an update on my trial. It's been 30 days now (days 1-10 20mg q.d, days 11- present 20 mg b.i.d).  Nsi has suppresed the onset of seasonal affective disorder for the most part. I do still get slight melancholy periodically, maybe once a week, nothing serious. This is a huge improvement over previous winters.

Nsi still has a slight seditive effect on me, the sedating effect did not increase when I went to 20mg twice a day.

It has not done anything for the DSPD (delayed sleep phase disorder) which also occurs this time of year. And yes, I have tried light therapy with a medical grade light box a couple of winters with no discernable effect. About a week ago I added 100mg of nuvigil first thing in the morning with the first dose of nsi to try to adjust the DPSD to add some motivation which I seem to lack on the nsi alone.

It was slightly helpful in aleviating the sedation. There were no disagreeable effects with the combination.

But so far so good, this has been a drastic improvement over previous winters.

Has anyone else experienced the sedation, or to better explain it, a "lack of motivation" I get? And if yes any solutions?

#2756 hullcrush

• 83 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'm testing some of THT's products. I can't really afford to keep testing NSI batches from every company, I'd have to charge $75 and I'd still lose money.

Particularly interested in the authenticity of Pilosant, despite the synthetic route looking relatively easy.

#2757 Billybear185

• 110 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

I'm testing some of THT's products. I can't really afford to keep testing NSI batches from every company, I'd have to charge $75 and I'd still lose money.

Particularly interested in the authenticity of Pilosant, despite the synthetic route looking relatively easy.

Have you tested TLRs NSI?

#2758 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

I'm taking pitolisant from  THT and I can assure you that it's authentic. My dosage is 20mg in the morning and my  daytime sleepiness disappeared completely. In addition, I feel that my reasoning is more agile and coherent. ps: I'm taking 40mg of NSI-189 in the last three months.

#2759 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:27 AM

I have been using THT's NSI-189 phosphate for two weeks now, and I'm very pleased with the results. I previously went through a gram of TLR's freebase NSI, and I never found it very effective as an antidepressant, though it did seem to help with memorization of new material. With my current trial of THT's NSI, I get a profound and unique antidepressant effect after each dose (20 mg, twice a day). I also do not experience the anxiety and fatigue that were such a problem with TLR's NSI. Both company's compounds have similar color and taste, and both numb your mouth if used sublingually. In conclusion, I highly recommend using only the phosphate version of NSI-189, using oral dosage only at 40 mg a day, and using THT if possible. THT also has the best packaging of any nootropics vendor - they use small, violet glass jars. TLR uses non-resealable foil envelopes, so I have to transfer their products to another container. 

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2760 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:33 AM

Excuse me if this has been asked already, but when does neurogenesis usually occur while taking NSI? I know most people report immediate effects from the drug, but do we know when it actually starts to change the physical structure of the brain? 

Neurogenesis has only been conclusively demonstrated in mice. I still think NSI causes neurogenesis in humans, but there's no data yet that show how much neurogenesis occurs in humans, or when it happens. If I had to guess though, based on my experience I would say it starts after 2-4 weeks of treatment and continues for 2-4 weeks after stopping treatment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users