• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#541 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'm low carb and wheat/gluten free and have exact same experience with regards to high dosages needed to feel anything whatsoever from the racetam family (incl uni, suni, colu and pira). Might be correlation, might be coincidence!

Sunifiram and unifiram is not in the racetam family, just a piraracetam derivative.

#542 kratt

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

My Coluracetam is from NM, they claim it to be 99% pure.
What about  the toxic component used to make Coluracetam, mentioned in this same thread earlier (page 1). What is it and much of it is dangerous?
Is it OK to try dosages above 100mg.. 100mg - 200mg or so... believing purity is really 99% ?
100 mg did nothing for me. 

Edited by kratt, 08 July 2014 - 01:13 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#543 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

What about  the toxic component used to make Coluracetam, mentioned in this same thread earlier (page 1). What is it and much of it is dangerous?
Is it OK to try dosages above 100mg.. 100mg - 200mg or so... believing purity is really 99% ?

Wow man, 100mg of coluracetam is dangerously high dosage. Start from 5mg per day, trial it for a week and if needed increase the dosage gradually by small steps  after trialling new dosage again for a week to find Your sweet spot in terms of coluracetam dosage.

What effects are You looking from coluracetam? Have You tried to assess Your cognitive improvement or lack of it with cognitive test (for example from Cambridge Brain Sciences)?

I have got really good persistent pro-cognitive effects from coluracetam from 5-10mg per day dosing over a months period, most notably in mental stamina and concentration. I have also used coluracetam from New Mind, so we should have the same chemical at hand.

Edited by mait, 08 July 2014 - 01:32 PM.

#544 kratt

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

Thanks for advice ! 

I'm looking for short-time memory improvement mainly, but not only. Changes in visual field, concentration, , ... sounds really great, I was in hope to experience some of this.

About 'did nothing' I mean, there was no any difference at all between state I was before taking Coluracetam, and after taking it. Nothing I could notice/feel.
Reading about Cambridge Brain Sciences tests right now..

Tried specter of smaller dosages too ,thought yes, not for a week per dose. 

Just to say, I'm very forgetful. If this plays some role when talking about influence of CR. 

Edited by kratt, 08 July 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#545 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

Post a detailed report on a new thread: http://www.longecity...acetam-noopept/.

Would love to get a UK source for this in sublingual or tablet form for a reasonable price.

#546 komoku

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

some people mentioned in this thread about coluracetam effecting their caffeine sensitivity and reversing tolerance...

I used coluracetam weeks ago for 1 week... then stopped as I felt it was too anxiolytic when combined with aniracetam, and it did not give me more energy/focus/memory to the same degree as aniracetam does.

after I stopped taking it, I was taking aniracetam + piracetam + caffeine + B vitamins for 2 weeks, and this combination greatly increased my studying capabilities, memory, and energy throughout the day.

2 days ago I took one of my exams and decided afterwards to finish off my SL coluracetam I had created 2 weeks ago since it was just sitting around. I experienced all the same effects as i had before: vivid colors, vivid sound, strong anxiolytic effects....

then the next day I tried my normal stack of aniracetam + piracetam + caffeine + B vitamins... and suddenly I felt no response to this combination anymore. before, I could feel effects within 5 minutes but now, nothing. I took in maybe 200-300mg caffeine and could not feel the normal buzz caffeine gives me nor the energy.  this was 12 hours after 1 dose of coluracetam.

so rather than re-sensitize my brain to caffeine... it seems to either completely mask its effects or has such a dampening/anxiolytic effect that it persists days after 1 dose. I have been taking my normal stack since i took the coluracetam and am slowly seeing it's normal effects again through increased energy, focus, memory, etc. but it shocked me that coluracetam could have such an effect from 1 dose that lingered for days.

My previous attempts at using oxiracetam came after several doses of coluracetam... maybe I am not an oxiracetam non-responder after all, and the coluracetam was simply causing a masking/dampening effect like it did now. Will have to test this in the future after my exams.

#547 redFishBlueFish

• 186 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

I ordered my coluracetam from (health supplement wholesalers). They have great service and selection.
I've taken 15mg of coluracetam for 4 days and I have to say its subtle in effect. However I find that all racetams are either unnoticeable or very subtle.
It should be noted that I have a prescription for opioids due to chronic pain.
I really want something to work to bring me out of the opioid fog.

Hi Ashenhurst,not sure on the Opioid Fog but I'm Withdrawing from Benzo's and know Brain Fog all too well.
I found that Aniracetam was great combined with CDP Choline as it completely removed the Fog and increased motivation.
Since Aniracetam is no longer legal here, I have moved to Oxiracetam and it's even better.

This is what I am scared of when I migrate. That the thing I discover that helps me out like nothing else, is banned in a place I want to call home. 

I started taking colur and ashenhurst's description is spot on. It's unnoticeable or very subtle. I sweat for hours, which is annoying. My heart rate is actually down, which I run higher than most people. I tried some cambridge brain testing, I was calm but did worse. I tried a physical test like pushups. I noticed I can push through my limit with little effort. I am on my 4th set of 20. When I read, it feels like my brain is getting a massage.  :happy:

#548 redFishBlueFish

• 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

I used coluracetam weeks ago for 1 week... then stopped as I felt it was too anxiolytic when combined with aniracetam, and it did not give me more energy/focus/memory to the same degree as aniracetam does.

after I stopped taking it, I was taking aniracetam + piracetam + caffeine + B vitamins for 2 weeks, and this combination greatly increased my studying capabilities, memory, and energy throughout the day.

2 days ago I took one of my exams and decided afterwards to finish off my SL coluracetam I had created 2 weeks ago since it was just sitting around. I experienced all the same effects as i had before: vivid colors, vivid sound, strong anxiolytic effects....

then the next day I tried my normal stack of aniracetam + piracetam + caffeine + B vitamins... and suddenly I felt no response to this combination anymore. before, I could feel effects within 5 minutes but now, nothing. I took in maybe 200-300mg caffeine and could not feel the normal buzz caffeine gives me nor the energy.  this was 12 hours after 1 dose of coluracetam.

so rather than re-sensitize my brain to caffeine... it seems to either completely mask its effects or has such a dampening/anxiolytic effect that it persists days after 1 dose. I have been taking my normal stack since i took the coluracetam and am slowly seeing it's normal effects again through increased energy, focus, memory, etc. but it shocked me that coluracetam could have such an effect from 1 dose that lingered for days.

My previous attempts at using oxiracetam came after several doses of coluracetam... maybe I am not an oxiracetam non-responder after all, and the coluracetam was simply causing a masking/dampening effect like it did now. Will have to test this in the future after my exams.

I wish I had any effects at all. No vividness at all. This is day three of this stuff too. I am going to switch over to aniracetam and piracetam when I have some money. I don't get headaches with or without a choline source. I am up to 25mg of this stuff and still nothing. 

I have this strange feeling its because of my long use of various anti depressants and coffee. All of which per prescribed by a doctor minus the coffee. I've used every-single-anti-depressant under the sun. The only thing that has helped me in anyway thus far is the vitamin combo I have been using. B+Zinc+Magnesium+Fish Oil. I dropped coQ10 and will be dropping DHEA, neither have helped in any realm of the word help.

#549 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

Oh mannnnn I've taken a pinch of Coluracetam, coupled with a baby joint of super silver haze oh man, I cry of joy I'm back from 2 days of doom. I'm able to cry to feel! I don't know how to keep this feeling I never could but I'll try, I swear I'll try

• dislike x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Agree x 1

#550 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:07 AM

I think if you use it too long or don't cycle this, it makes you lethargic and unmotivated.. Does have a great anti-anxiety + colour saturation effect, but other than that, I didn't notice too much from this..

#551 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

Wow man, 100mg of coluracetam is dangerously high dosage. Start from 5mg per day, trial it for a week and if needed increase the dosage gradually by small steps  after trialling new dosage again for a week to find Your sweet spot in terms of coluracetam dosage.

What effects are You looking from coluracetam? Have You tried to assess Your cognitive improvement or lack of it with cognitive test (for example from Cambridge Brain Sciences)?

I have got really good persistent pro-cognitive effects from coluracetam from 5-10mg per day dosing over a months period, most notably in mental stamina and concentration. I have also used coluracetam from New Mind, so we should have the same chemical at hand.

I disagree, that is not dangerously high, the dosages used in the human clinical trials was 80mg. 100mg is excessive but it shouldn't be dangerous, at least for a one time . Above 100 mg, does deserve caution and has some potential for being dangerous.

10mg seems to be the ideal dosage.

#552 Covalencies

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:15 PM

Didn't have much luck with coluracetam. Subjective improvement in motor skills; seemed to make less typos while typing faster. Colors seemed brighter the first time, but guessing that was expectancy effect. Unfortunately, this was not a great trade-off for the irritability. My research partner has since barred me from trying it again as a result. It may have also been partially responsible for a random 2-3 week long depressive episode, but I can't really say for certain, as I had, in the same time span, gotten promoted, started trying to manage a team, started taking the coluracetam, and switched generics on anti-depressants. I haven't encountered anything like it with other tams/rams, so it might be coluracetam specifically.

Dosing was:

5mg qd (trial)

10mg qd, 20mg qd, 30mg qd (increment single)

10mg bid, 20mg bid, 30mg bid (increment double)

10mg tid, 20mg tid, 30mg tid (all the way to high end of the scale)

Irritability and other effects were present at all dosages, with and without choline, with and without magnesium. Co-administered 45mg mixed amph salts (15mg tid), 20mg fluoxetine, both well tolerated (~5-6yrs amph, 8-9 months fluox)

#553 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

What do you think of Fluoxetine; Except if you suffer from an OCD type of depression/anxiety you might try to change to Stablon (tianpetine) it's very good, exception made for the OCD's. 

The combo Tianeptine + Coluracetam is pretty good. Your dosage is way too high for me too. Im more for a 2-3 mg dose

#554 Covalencies

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

Fluoxetine I wouldn't trade for anything else in the antidepressant spectrum. Familiy memebers have similar feelings about it, so it may just be my genes; I get absolutely no side-effects from it at all. Main issue is depression, with a side of (very mild) anxiety that is likely a result of the amph. Subjectively, the fluoxetine takes care of the first two quite handily. I just feel more... stable; less likely to misinterpret minor setbacks as major ones, etc. From my SO's point of view, I'm also apparently a lot more... human. I tend toward fairly flat affect, and am occasionally accused of being a robot; the fluox seems to alleviate this a bit. Makes sense... flat affect can be related to depression... soo...

I'm not inclined to mess with a good thing at this point. I did try, briefly and expensively, Cymbalta, but that was horrendous. I took it all of once before deciding never again. Weirdest feeling I've ever encountered.

#555 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

No you are totally right! Oh damn that's just giving me the wish to try it haha. How does it couple to alcohol ? 

Seriously no sexual side effects ?!

If it's working you are right to stay on it, since Stablon is pretty mild for depression, in fact it works pretty well but don't allievate totally the depression.

I'm so skeptical to try prozac since I have heard it makes feel aphetetic etc etc. But maybe...

#556 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

Has anyone tried buying Coluracetam directly from one of the Chinese Labs?  I have contacted one through Alibaba and their price is very good.  Does anyone care to weigh in on whether this is a good or bad idea?

#557 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:38 PM

Just for completeness: I had a negative reaction to coluracetam. I got symptoms of excessive ACH (See: http://mindrenewal.us/page13.html ). Here's a good paper if you're interested in things that go wrong with excessive ACH: (http://www.acnp.org/...1000095/CH.html). BTW, for me, Benadryl was good at mitigating the negative effects of excessive ACH as it's a relatively mild anti-cholinergic.

This is interesting,  because I suffered what I would characterize as an anxiety attack the other day. I've been taking Colu and NSI-189 with some Tianeptine when I feel it's needed.  Last week I felt on top of the world.  It's like I was actually happy, even euphoric, for the first time in years.  In reading that first link, maybe the ACH stimulated DA and NE and gave me a boost while acting as an antagonist for SE, but this was short term until the the first two were depleted and the third was antagonized.  

I've read somewhere else here where someone posted a very insightful comment on those who are more sensitive to ACH or whose depressive symptoms stem from too much ACH.  In these cases, an anticholinergic strategy may be best. 

For the record, I got some good initial results from sublingual 10 mg doses of powder.  I've recently been using the dissolved liquid from Ceretropic.  It's actually kind of hard to not immediately swallow that stuff and keep it under my tongue because the sweetener he uses causes me to salivate and swallow.  

I'm just trying to get a handle on my anxiety and depression and loss of cognition that has been going on for over two years.  

#558 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

@mindpatch> For anxiety you could try relora

#559 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks science guy for the info that is 2 years old but still very useful. Coluracetam has been a blessing for myself. 

A little about myself. I am 34 with ADD and depression/anxiety/Panic attacks/ GAD/Social Anxiety/ and probably bipolar but thats not diagnosed. I have tried klonopin, xanax, wellbutrin, amitripalyne, trazedone, prozac, paxil, effexor, cymbalta (basically all snri and ssri), adderall. The list is longer but I think you guys get the point. These drugs actually made my symptoms worse. I got depressed on antidepressants and very reclusive on adderall. I was the type of guy who had anxiety manifest itself physically when in a social situation and there was nothing that I could do about it. 

I started listening to a podcast called the Art of Charm (Good stuff for introverts) and someone mentioned piracetam. I researched it and bought some and tried it but it made me so very tired and derp. I did more research and found out about noopept and tried it and it made me super derp. Which was almost a disaster before I stopped because I made a poor choice and decided to start it while starting a new job as a 911 dispatcher. It made me so nervous and my memory was shot. I would talk to people on the phone and forget what they said. Needless to say I quit noopept and did more research. 

I then read science guys report and saw that it helped out memory,. anxiety, and depression. This is exactly what I needed. When I first took it coluracetam seemed to change the wiring in my brain. Its like depression is gone. So amazing. Anxiety is almost nonexistent and the more days I take it the better. I went from being an introvert to the guy who leads a group. I have been talking to random girls constantly and they can tell that I am in a good mood which makes them more open. I also am more warm to people and I connect to them while talking much easier, probably because I am more focused. I swear this has to do something with the dopamine. 

I asked a girl out the other day for the first time ever. Before this I would have friends ask them or the girl would ask me (this shows low confidence which girls are turned off by btw). Its like I am more apt to do things that I can gain alot from if it goes right but might suffer embarrassment if it goes wrong. The girl said that she had a boyfriend but I made her very happy by asking and I felt more like a man for having the confidence to ask her.

One other thing that I noticed at high doses is the night vision is incredible. I thought there was some crazy eclipse or something when I took a high dose and went outside at night. 

Its only been 3 weeks but I can honestly say that I have had positive experiences after starting this drug.  I got mine at NSN and do not have a scale. I take 1-2 scoops that they provided. I wish I had money to get a scale but this seems to work. Does anybody know the average mg of the scoop. I know its not accurate guys but can somebody give me a rough estimate until I purchase a digi scale?

• like x 4
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#560 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:44 AM

Don't over do the dosage on this stuff. I took about 10 heaping scoops. Damn I need a scale but I felt tired but unable to sleep and had a headache. Small doses are better. Just like alcohol or mary jane or just about anything else. 

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#561 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

Tried to take my first day off of coluracetam. Had panicky feelings come back. Mine are physical so it was not like I was stessing about not taking my normal dose. My hands start to shake and I get this deep impending sense of guilt that is best described as sh*tty. I took a dose and immediately it subsided and I was back to being happy and enjoying anything that stimulated my senses. 

I feel like I am doing all the talking here lol. 

#562 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:59 AM

@calebsystem3

do you use it sublingually or oral?

#563 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:02 PM

calebsystem3 it is interesting how noopept and piracetam did not work out for you while coluracetam did. Funny thing is I had to shelve aniracetam recently because despite it's reputation as being anxiolytic, it was really just "derping" me out, more and more the longer I took it. First day off it and I feel much better! I have a feeling that certain racetams can only be effectively dosed acutely, while others are good for chronic usage, depending on the individual. I have tried many nootropics and coluracetam is so far the best at making me feel comfortable in social situations (much better than phenibut [also derp] or even tianeptine). And coluracetam has been working on a daily basis for me which is where aniracetam failed. I can tell because I can feel the coluracetam within minutes after dosing, and it does make me feel quite sharp :)

Are you taking any other supplements besides the coluracetam?

Edited by Fenix_, 21 December 2014 - 12:13 PM.

#564 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

Thanks Fenix, I was going to try aniracetam but did not due to the tolerance issues that you wrote about. I am eyeing PRL 8-53 because I have poor memory. 

I have taken many over the years. I used to be a vitamin shoppe and gnc junkie. Through all the vitamins, minerals, strange powders, and roots I have only have temporary luck with magnesium which I take occasionally when I need to go to sleep. I take magnesium oxide which is not the best one but it helps clean me out and helps me sleep. What I mean by temporary luck is that it worked really well for the first couple of months every night but not anymore.

Tryptophen helped me sleep but that stopped working also. 

I take melatonin when I absolutely need to go to sleep but it makes me irritated the next day. 

Multi-Vitamins make me super anxious most of the time so I do not take them. 

I have noticed that coluracetam is best taken every 3 hours for me when I am at work and have to interact with people constantly. At about 4 hours I start to close off and become hyper critical of myself. I also feel physically nervous. I have had many experiences where I have had this situation arise and I take a scoop and the symptoms disappear for a few hours again. 

I catch myself getting into the flow of conversations with almost no effort. Its awesome because I am working so hard to put myself in difficult social situations because I know that is how I am going to have confidence. 

I am not a big drinker either but got invited to a small party. I took about 20 mgs and it really helped socially. It helped me stay sharp after about 5 shots and 3 beers (which is alot for me). Everybody else was slurred and stumbling and I was not phased. Really made me look cool. :-D  It had no effect on helping my hangover the next day.  :|o

I have ordered my second gram from New star nootropics and have it as a backup just in case. 

#565 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:40 AM

Meggo, I put some in my lip kind of like  dip of tobacco. I usually put a couple of scoops. I really need a scale but it does work and I can not find any overdose reports. 

When I put it under my tongue it doesn't seem to keep me as calm as the lip for some reason. 

#566 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:19 PM

Upon further testing I am starting to get better results from under tongue. I guess not having a scale was making it hard for me to compare. 

#567 darksanity

• 47 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:10 AM

I only tried it twice and I must say I am pleasantly impressed with this stuff. I used to swear by phenylpiracetam but this brings serene clarity on a whole new level. Can't wait to receive my next order.

Edited by darksanity, 04 January 2015 - 03:14 AM.

• like x 1

#568 regan03

• 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

@darksanity what was your dosage? could you describe your experience?

#569 calebsystem3

• 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

UPDATE:

Its been about 6 weeks. I still take it most days but the days that I miss I do not notice any change. I am starting to think that it either builds up in my system or it has made some kind of long term change in my brain. I have added PRL-8-3 which I have noticed a small improvement on digit span but it has taken away my inhibitions even more. Good combo together to combat social anxiety or feelings of guilt.  :)

Oh btw. New star nootropics is an awesome company. Around Christmas time they gave me a little extra by filling my bottle up all the way with the coluracetam. Most people would not notice but I did and it is much appreciated by a man who is going through a financial struggle and trying to pay child support. 

Edited by calebsystem3, 24 January 2015 - 11:52 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#570 MKultra

• 71 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

First time user here, ordered from Intellimeds.co.uk.. Took approx 5mg Colouracetam this morning (cut a 10mg pill in half)..

Here's my report.

1-2 hours after intake i am extremely tired so i lay down for a while but i dont fall asleep, after 10 mins i feel wide awake again, i dont feel much else, a slight headache but not too bad, head feels a bit heavy too. This doesnt have to do anything with Colouracetam btw, it could just be that i didn't get enough sleep (a bit over 5h), but i definetely feel that i'm slightly "on" something, subtle but it's there.

I notice that i am more interested in organising stuff. I am terrible at this, usually. It's not on pair with amphetamine or something like that, but there's more interest in having everything organised and that my apartment should look nice and clean etc.

I write a bit on some forums, i notice that i am a bit slower, i often stop to look at words to see if they're really spelled right because they look off somehow.. Edit: this is still present. I can't get over the word "shopping" it looks so wrong for some reason, heh, odd.

Here is the strange part.. I think i have experienced a few occurances of auditory hallucinations: 

1) It was good weather in Sweden so i went for a walk into the forest to take some nice photos. Suddenly i hear someone speaking, it's a bit like it's coming from a radio or a phone so i look around to see if there's someone there (which would be VERY odd since i'm the middle of the forest, in the winter). Nope, i'm alone. I didnt have my phone with me either so i was a bit baffled by this. I quickly forgot about it, thinking maybe it was something from afar but sounded close for whatever reason.  

2) Went for a walk to do do some shopping, halfway to the store i hear a voice, again it sounds like its coming from a phone or radio (good treble, no bass), i quickly reach for my phone, the screen is black and there's no missed call or anything like that. Now i'm getting a bit confused since it's the second time.. Am i wearing some other type of electronic device on me that i dont know about? I check my pockets, nothing. Odd to say the least.

3) In the store, standing in line to pay for what i bought.. the dude behind me start to speak, in russian (i believe). He sounds a bit "troubled". I dont speak russian so i dont know what he says except i hear him say something that sounds like "fascista" 2 times.. I think it's a bit odd because it's like he's talking to himself, but i realise he's probably on the phone with someone, wearing a bluetooth earpiece. When i pack my stuff into the bag he starts talking (says hello to the shop keeper in perfect Swedish with the accent we have where i live + he asked for something, also sounds perfect and typical for where i live). I find this very, very odd since the voice itself is very different from his previous voice.

I've come to the conclusion these must have been auditory hallucinations, what else could it be, and Coloracetam is the only thing i've taken today (no, no psychedelics, i promise haha).

Well i'm not too worried, just thought i would share it.. It's odd that it's the only thing that seems off, nothing visual or anything else really..

I should perhaps also mention that my tolerance is extremely low for drugs in general.. I guess that my lack of sleep could have something to do with the wierdness too..

I'll try this again some other time to see what happens, but i'll stick to the 5mg or maybe even lower..

Edited by MKultra, 30 January 2015 - 05:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users