C60 Log - Adamzski

c60 c60 log

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#31 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:12 AM

I do feel a little violent or slightly manic these days. I will see people on TV or in the street and imagine punching their heads in and women I will imagine doing degrading explosive rough sexul things to them. My competitors I want to kill them and will fantasise of smashing their heads in with bricks.. lol

Lol I am in no danger of becoming a maniac sexual predator or axe murderer just yet. Feels like a lot of testosterone, usually sexual fantasies would be much more loving type things from me, less alpha than your normal male. I am somewhat violent usually but I do not get angry at people or picture attacking them.

It is hard to describe but this is a different way of thinking for me. I feel like if someone makes me angry usually I will say in my head that I want to get them or beat/be better than (not violently beat) them in some way. I would not usually have the flash or the instant imagining of punching their head in. Seems something like I am changing from a auditory/kinetic thinker to a strongly kinetic thinker. or maybe I am getting those descriptions wrong.
I am unsure of what I would usually label my style of thinking as, but I am experiencing a different style of thinking at times.

Different does not mean enhanced or better.

#32 MacD

• 55 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

Ive had one experience of c60 and alcohol. I got drunk very quickly, had high feelings of arrogance and superiority, fell asleep extremely fast, then woke up after a few hours feeling good and very sobre.

I think c60 and alcohol generally isnt advised.

Do yourself a favour, quit drinking and spend that money on some chicken breast and green vegetables :)

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

I can relate to the high feelings of arrogance and superiority, this maybe has increased with C60.

What I was describing in my last post was not the effects while drunk, this is just a general everyday thing. It seems that my brain for better or worse is maybe going faster. I could be slightly detached from reality and very internal usually and now perhaps I am skipping the internal thought about situations and formulating a response.

I have only drank strong coffee over the last day/night :)

#34 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

What I said in my last post here today
I can relate to the high feelings of arrogance and superiority, this maybe has increased with C60.
This is while drunk. I can not say for sure that C60 has changed the effects of Alcohol on me.

I slept 4hrs up an hour then 4hrs again last night. decent sleep. Intense dreaming woke me the second sleep time. I dream about happy things these days, not mundane things. I am using a lot of nicotine, vaping and smoking a pak or more per day, this usually makes me dream but my dreams have been more pleasant things these days and I feel my dreams are having meaning, showing me warnings or guiding me. Clairvoyant? haha

​I also dreamed in 2D a week ago, I was conscious that my dream was flat and that I was watching something rather than experiencing it.

#35 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

Been working long hours, not solid with a lot of concentration type work but I am moving forward. Eyebags, looking like crap.. Im off to Singapore then Australia in a few days so things will get even more hectic.. I have started taking creatine again and eating well

#36 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

I have several eyebrow hairs that are over 7cm long! I have always had a few that were up to 4cm long but I now have more than 6 of them that almost reach the bottom of my nose!

Organs and things growing where I don't want them to grow?

Been eating properly and looking ok despite being awake working for close to 20hrs now

#37 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its definitely something new.
My hair on the top of my head is non existant, Im NW5 and I can not notice and speedup of growth or regrowth but these eyebrow hairs are double their normal length. I never trim my eyebrows and always have had a few upto about 4cm but if there were enough of these new super long ones I could make a fringe.

One thing that I have started doing in the last few days is holding the full dropper dose under my tongue for about 30 seconds

Edited by Adamzski, 01 July 2013 - 10:06 AM.

#38 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Wow, that's quite a hair! I have at least one eyebrow hair that grows way faster than the others, and I suppose it would get that long if I never trimmed it, but I just cut it off every now and then.

#39 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

I really should trim it..
Well I travelled 42 hours since wednesday evening, taiwan a few hours then singapore for 19hrs stay then AU. I was on a plane 16hrs total and I slept more than 16hrs of that time, 6hrs of it was in the middle isle where I never would be able to sleep. I got to AU 11:30 yesterday, went to lol my friends factory where I am residing,, and slept another 8hrs. Hope this sleep catches up with me again leaving me with no eye bags.
Sleeping on planes would be impossible usually, I would get some but there would be 5hrs of clock watching hell as well on a long leg of the journey. I never did once start to almost panic and wanna jump out the window instead of endure the time haha. I just went back to sleep.
  • like x 1

#40 YOLF

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its definitely something new.
My hair on the top of my head is non existant, Im NW5 and I can not notice and speedup of growth or regrowth but these eyebrow hairs are double their normal length. I never trim my eyebrows and always have had a few upto about 4cm but if there were enough of these new super long ones I could make a fringe.

One thing that I have started doing in the last few days is holding the full dropper dose under my tongue for about 30 seconds

Do you take biotin or arginine? Both make hair/nails grow faster in my experience. I've had one brow hair like that at one or two sporadic points and never figured out what did it.

Did you notice any difference when you tried the C60 sublingually? Were it's effects any different?

Just another thought in passing, but I wonder if it could be eyebrow hair follicle cancer cells growing at such a rate that it overproduces the hair... I realize that' most definitely not the case, but since you're a smoker and mind happened to me when I was one too, I have to wonder...

Edited by cryonicsculture, 06 July 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#41 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Hi I have not taken arginine in a few years and have never take biotin. My eyebrow hair has continued to grow and is now easily past the bottom of my nose.

I'm not sure about different effects sublingually, my eyebrow did get noticed 2 days after starting to take it sublingually. I have noticed that the amount that goes down my throat after holding it under my tongue does not give me the same slight burning.
Not looking so good at the moment.. I'm staying in my friends chemical factory, looking dehydrated, bags under eyes, seems to be more wrinkles under eyes but it could just be the strong florescent light in the toilet here.
I will see how long it takes me to get back to looking good when I get into a proper place and eat/sleep well, end of this week.

Smoked some pot just a small cone, No different experience to the usual effects on me, I experienced some paranoia and seen what I am doing at the moment in a different light, a different more paranoid and self conscious light, felt strong social paranoia. Dont think the stone was prolonged but I may not have had a slightly rapid heart beat like I usually would. 2nd tiny amount of pot in about 4 years. The different way I see my situation and life while stoned is very useful.

I hope I dont have hair cancer! I spose all cells can get faulty and go crazy but an agressive hair cancer that still looks like hair does not seem likely. Maybe c60 is interfering in the regulation of the hair length. Minoxidil tablets can make body hair lengthen fast like this. It would be great to know what the normal range of eyebrow hair length is, I did search a little but too busy right now.

#42 MacD

• 55 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Weed and c60 sounds interesting lol

#43 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:23 PM

A long eyebrow or two like that is completely normal. I had one that started long before I began C60.

Edited by mikeinnaples, 08 July 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#44 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

ah ok, I have had one or two 1/3 this size before but have never had this long.

#45 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

I have one real nasty one my right eyebrow that started going haywire in my early 30's. The damned thing is sneaky and will stay the same length as the others for weeks on end, then I will be out in public somewhere and notice that his has grown like 3" long. I am convinced it is out to get me.....

#46 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Have not been taking C60 consistently for the last 8 days, maybe every second day. Have been smoking pot daily, working all the hours and sleeping around 5hrs per day with some stretches of 36hrs.

Marijuana would usually give me a rapid heart rate and more tension/paranoia but I have not been panicky too much while smashed, I have not had experience of being a stoner for around 5 years now so I may just be a little more confident in myself now. Definitely very similar effects to in the past thou, social anxiety and milder paranoia.
  • like x 1

#47 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

I have a strong headache right now, had a mild one yesterday. I never ever get headaches and can only remember having 2 or 3 in my life, besides dull hangover headaches. Pot has never given me headaches before. Maybe I will stop my small stoner stretch.

#48 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Still in AU and have only taken C60 a few times over the last 14 days. I have been working hard sleeping no more than 4.5hrs per day and living on a fold up bed in a checmical factory lol no shite!... I have plenty of cash, have sold a few of my systems here but there is no use spending all my cash.. I landed here with like $20 and have a little under 1000 times that amount in the kitty now.
Eating well, junk but eating a lot and putting on some needed weight.

I have been staying up until 2-3am then sleeping until the workers start to come in, around 5:30am each day.
I know that if I was taking C60 everyday then not much could stop me from sleeping at 7pm or so.

Something that is a fact to me now is that after 3 days in a row of C60 I need to sleep a minimum of 8hrs, its almost impossible for me to stay awake and not sleep a decent amount. If I was well rested in the previous months this may not be the case but Im certain that if I took C60 for the next few days I would be sleeping over 8hrs.
On the way here my 34hr journey.. I slept almost the entire time flying 17hrs or so, slept on busses and slept in the airport terminal for a few hours. Its not normal for me to be able to sleep a lot.
  • like x 1

#49 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:19 AM

Time flies.. busy busy. Have taken C60 for about 4 times over the last 3 weeks. I have been reading on here these theories of the weekly or monthly dosing working better. I think when I am back in Korea I will get hard back into the gym and take C60 daily for about 3 weeks then switch to a bi weekly dose then a monthly dose ongoing. I think I will try to stay at a level of a single VA bottle per month. A week of it per month may be best.

Have been taking this craze pre-workout lately and wow that stuff gets me going! Its action stations here, with very little sleep and 16hr+ days, will be happy to get back to Korea and spend a few weeks sleeping/working out.

No drink while I have been here. I do have crazy ringing in my ears from ecigs, have switched back to real $18 per pack.. cigs along with 0mg nic ecig juice but the rining has remained in the last day since starting this.
  • like x 1

#50 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

I have not had any C60 in close to a year and am going to the post office now to pick up a carbon60 bottle.

This last year I have worked a lot, have got back into the gym twice for a month or two and had great gains in the gym. I am now back to being skinny with little muscle shape.

I usually do drink about 1L of beer per day and occasionally more but this last 2 weeks I have been going out drinking Soju and getting really blind all night every night.

Will be interesting to see what the c60 does for me.

I did have troubles sleeping recently and was taking OTC sleep meds to help with this but the last two weeks the alc has kept me sleeping.

Have a slightly sore throat from smoking like crazy while drinking at night.

#51 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

Well I got the stuff, had woken up at 1pm and not eaten all day so I went to a restaurant, I cracked open my package and took 1ml under my tongue swishing it around a little then swallowing it, this carbon60 stuff may have a bit more bite to it as I almost coughed it did sting my throat a bit. I then had gotten my food, I suddenly felt a rush over myself it took me by surprise as i had forgotten about taking the C60 a min or two ago. I am certain it was something to do with taking the C60, with no food in me then a calorie dense ~10 cal per ml olive oil could give me a rush like a sugar hit.

just abt half hour ago I have remembered one of the old effects I was having from C60, if I had not eaten all day then ate something I would be conscious of and I could feel the energy of the food coming into me. Now that I am aware of this then I may be expecting this effect.

Who knows what I can separate from placebo effects, I feel tired and if I get some better placebo sleep then that would be a good thing. Im my last period of C60 use I had been reading here about everyones increased energy/endurance.. I am convinced without doubt that last time it had effects that made me able to sleep up to 20hrs a day and made me unable to fight sleep when I was tired.

#52 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:19 PM

Well I got the stuff, had woken up at 1pm and not eaten all day so I went to a restaurant, I cracked open my package and took 1ml under my tongue swishing it around a little then swallowing it, this carbon60 stuff may have a bit more bite to it as I almost coughed it did sting my throat a bit. I then had gotten my food, I suddenly felt a rush over myself it took me by surprise as i had forgotten about taking the C60 a min or two ago. I am certain it was something to do with taking the C60, with no food in me then a calorie dense ~10 cal per ml olive oil could give me a rush like a sugar hit.

This is probably the weird autonomic sensation that some people get when they use a potent antioxidant for the first time.  A lot of people have reported such effects from c60, but it's usually a one-time event that isn't repeated on later use.  It's also been seen with NAC.  Maybe the fact that you haven't used it in a year gave your system time to return to some sort of baseline.   It's highly unlikely to be just from olive oil alone.  Fats and oils are not metabolized rapidly the way sugar is.  They aren't dumping a bunch of glucose into your blood stream. 

#53 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

Last time that I was taking it, I would feel like a slight rush of energy every time that I ate after several hours of nothing. It was not strong but I was conscious of some energy coming into me or more like a change of state.

#54 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

Nothing out of the ordinary yet. I have been drinking, smoking and partying hard this last two weeks, drinking a huge amount of Beer, Soju and Makoli all night every night. I don't feel so bad in the days but some days still feel like shit.

I think one of my wisdom teeth has started to erupt. I am looking and feeling good in general, I did just recently start looking after my skin again in a big way so that would be having most effect there. I do feel a wellness, a strength that I probably should not have. Have switched to these ultra slim 1mg cigs and now don't feel as crap after smoking all night.

The day before yesterday I did not drink so much just 1L of beer with some friends but I stayed up all night working, I went to a store in the morning a 20min walk and I really was struggling, usually I can deal with an all nighter but I really felt tired it could be the start of my previous C60 sleep needing effects. I slept 2hrs 1pm then went out with GF felt tired but fairly ok, I came back and went to a party about 11pm and stayed a few hours, was going to go to bed but yeah I felt ok.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#55 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:19 AM

I have still been drinking every night, maybe I should move to a different area where I have less drinking buddies. 

I do feel a wellness, I am sleeping well and having vivid dreams. This would be the the alcohol some as I stopped taking sleeping pills around the same time I started drinking again. But my sleeping is better, I usually wake up in mornings go to the toilet or smoke and then get straight into working, now I can get back to sleep after waking, I just lay back down and sleep.

Have a inflamed I think tendon under my left armpit that is sore to push on but causes no pain otherwise. I was having strong spasms in my left upper pec the other day, it would just come and go. I am pretty sure it is from when I do massively extended hours of working, I have previously had times where I get spasms in my right triceps just a particular part the most outer tip of my triceps. My seating arrangement to work is not ideal. This spasming of the left upper pec has never happened before.

#56 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

Spasming is one of the early warning signs of ergonomic problems. It is your body firing warning shots. Ignore this and prepare for chronic injury.

#57 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

yep not going to ignore it, I have got to get all my ergonomics sorted.

I did not take C60 for the last 3 days as I have been away, went to a volcanic island  with my gf so I couldn't smoke and had no e-cig as it is broken.

Something interesting is that I would sneak in 3-4 cigs per day and the first one each time would give me huge headspins, it is out of the ordinary, I am smoking 1mg ultra thin cigs Esse if anyone knows the brand. They are ultra thin but still have the full 1mg of nicotine so it would be more concentrated but I really think this is something that could not be normal. I am a heavy smoker and going 14hrs without a cig should not give me head spins where I can barely stand. First time I snuck ot at night after a full day of no smoking 14 or so hours, I started smoking the thing and really could barely stand up, I did not think much of it at first but it happened again each day with my first cig.

#58 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:58 AM

Also I did not get exactly burnt, I would not call it burnt as there was no pain, got a little red (pic right now). I used sunscreen every two hours on face and my face did not go red but is browner today. I alternated often over the two days between a jumper plus jacket, jumper and T-shirt, it is getting cold in Korea and the only times I was wearing just a T-shirt were when hot from hiking and a few times in the day when the wind died down and it got a bit warm maybe ~6hrs of sun over three days. No more sun than someone who works outside would get over two days. 

I do burn fairly easy and this is what I would expect.

20141008_154729.jpg

#59 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:00 AM

I had a health checkup yesterday at a festival lol and surprisingly it was not that good. 2 years ago a doctor told me that if all people were like me then doctors would go broke, but now all is ok except my BP is 140/95 pulse 91 and HDL is 43, LDL is 84 which my nurse gf says is ok. I had not slept for 30hrs prior to the blood test/bp check so that may have affected it.

I will exercise more and lay off the junk food. Will research how to get the good cholesterol up, I am taking along with C60 1mg per day the following > Omega3 180 EPA/120 DHA x 2, D3 2400 IU, HA 200mg, Vitamin C 2g

#60 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

91 is a pretty crazy pulse, unless you just did some exercise.  Considering that, I wouldn't worry about the bp.  Test it again when you're calm.  Something must have gotten you jacked up-  "White Coat Syndrome" maybe?  All that time without sleep certainly doesn't help.  If you could somehow manage to get onto a schedule of sleeping every night, that would do a lot for your long term health.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, c60 log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users