* * * * * 2 votes

C60 Log - Adamzski

c60

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

got the sesres stuff today, couldn't help myself and took 1 ml at around 1pm, plan on taking 1 ml a day for a week and review it from there. So far tasted like licking a workshop floor. got a lot done today and did some mild weights also, Can't say noticed anything much except a funny definitive throbbing in left small toe for around 5 minutes.

#92 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

got the sesres stuff today, couldn't help myself and took 1 ml at around 1pm, plan on taking 1 ml a day for a week and review it from there. So far tasted like licking a workshop floor. got a lot done today and did some mild weights also, Can't say noticed anything much except a funny definitive throbbing in left small toe for around 5 minutes.

Hi have been busy here. How is it going? The bad taste is a bit worrying, no way I would think that anyone would describe it like licking a workshop floor. Are you familiar with EV olive oils taste? May be rancid and it could be best to toss it.

Has never tasted bad to me, maybe a bit of a kick to it a throat tingle but thats it.

Will update my progress soon, nothing out of the ordinary, have been taking it just missing a day or two per week.

Working crazy hours, finding that on day that I don't take it I do not sleep as well. Solid at the gym but have nt got back up to more than an avg of 1.5 times gym per week. In the last few years I have always without fail gotten sick after moving to 2 x gym per week so it will be a good test. Will do some more reading on here then maybe order a single cheapandgoodc60 100ml bottle and go 3 months on it.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#93 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:23 AM

Hi have been busy here. How is it going? The bad taste is a bit worrying, no way I would think that anyone would describe it like licking a workshop floor. Are you familiar with EV olive oils taste? May be rancid and it could be best to toss it.

Has never tasted bad to me, maybe a bit of a kick to it a throat tingle but thats it.

Will update my progress soon, nothing out of the ordinary, have been taking it just missing a day or two per week.

Working crazy hours, finding that on day that I don't take it I do not sleep as well. Solid at the gym but have nt got back up to more than an avg of 1.5 times gym per week. In the last few years I have always without fail gotten sick after moving to 2 x gym per week so it will be a good test. Will do some more reading on here then maybe order a single cheapandgoodc60 100ml bottle and go 3 months on it.

#94 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:32 AM

yes it is a bit of a concern that the taste is not so good, It doesn't taste as bad now though so perhaps I have become used to it. I am going to keep taking it though as I like the effects of my deep sleeps I have been getting, it also seems to have a libido effect and my other half is coping with my sudden urges happily most of the time though not as often as I seem to need now.

I have tossed up the idea of good and cheap but also am contemplating buying 5gms and mixing it with 1 litre of olive oil myself. giving me a dose of 5000 per 1000ml hence 5mg per 1ml. and then trying 1 ml per day. I have an industrial blender that should make it easy to slowly mix it for a week or 2.

I am also using a dab topically on a sunspot and occassionaly putting a ml or 2 on my hair. My sunspot does seem to be a bit lighter however it is early days.

#95 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:05 AM

I was using it toppically at one stage, just rubbing some under my eyes. There was some talk of it interacting with some spectrums of light that put me off, will check it out.

I also find that the bitey taste goes away soon after opening it, I do smoke a lot so my taste is off, your could be totally normal.

Think there is a boost to my already raging 1yr off 40yo libido, my 25yo gf has been not keeping up with my nexts and nexts on our few times a week meetings. Feel more attacking and testosteroned up in general, more willing to have a go at things and people. If that is all placebo then fine hope it keeps up.

#96 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:25 AM

yes its definitely a good thing. I just worked 4 x 12 hour days and had not a fraction of the fatigue I normally would have had. Like you said if it's excess testosterone or just a placebo I am enjoying it

#97 DarkDestroyer

• 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:28 PM

Hi - not sure this is the right place to post but thought I'd share a log of my own on 1 year's use (4 bottles) of C60 Olive Oil from Vaughter Wellness: 

Over the course of the year, I noticed no discernable benefits using C60 Olive Oil... A few more grey hairs, slight decline in athletic performance in accordance with the natural course of aging and perhaps becoming anaemic... I am 37 about to turn 38. 

Over the course of the past year, I went from blood tests within normal ranges to having 

Asymptomatic normocytic anaemia

Raised creatinine µmol/L and slightly raised urea

Raised ALT and AST levels

These have all gone from being within normal ranges to being out of normal ranges. The tests were taken after a 10 day day abstinence from exercise and alcohol (both of which can affect blood results).

The results together are indicative of Chronic Kidney Disease.

I am a 5'9 man weighing 70 kgs at about 15% body fat. My blood pressure is normally around 100-110 over 60-70 and my resting heart rate is around 60 bpm.

I eat a normal diet, plenty of whole grains, vegetables, fruit etc., not especially high protein but not vegetarian / vegan either.

I have also tried a couple of courses of metformin over the past year or so as well... As, despite eating well in many ways, I also love desserts, chocolate, cookies etc. and do eat a lot of these, without being fat (as I exercise a fair amount and lift weights 3 times a week, so am not fat).

Other things I've tried over the past year. Curcumin Phytosome. That's about it.

I will find out more about the state of my Kidneys and do not blame C60 Olive Oil for the deterioration of my blood results, however, I have seen quite a few posts on the protective nature of C60 for CKD in people's pets that 'miraculously' haven't died (yet). Well my anecdotal evidence is that C60 seemingly hasn't offered me any protection in this regard, - though you could always make the case (and some stubborn types probably will) that my situation might have been far worse were it not for taking the magic elixir that is C60 OO.

For what it's worth, in my view C60 Olive Oil is benign and its reported effects are placebo in nature.

• Informative x 2
  • Well Written x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#98 ambivalent

• 240 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:39 PM

Hi DD,

Great write up. It is hard to be too confident in any brand of commercial c60oo and there is considerable potential downside in getting the product wrong as we have discovered (tumour growth).. This analysis from Ichor showed vw product to contain low concentrations and the reason is apparently due to the creation of toxic by-products.    

How did you store the c60oo? Did you buy all four bottles in one go? 

Hi DD,

Great write up. It is hard to be too confident in any brand of commercial c60oo and there is considerable potential downside in getting the product wrong as we have discovered (tumour growth).. This analysis from Ichor showed vw product to contain low concentrations and the reason is apparently due to the creation of toxic by-products.    

How did you store the c60oo? Did you buy all four bottles in one go? 

Edited by ambivalent, 12 February 2017 - 10:40 PM.

• Agree x 1

#99 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:14 AM

At your age and with a low blood pressure (hypertension being a major cause of Kidney Disease) I assume your not diabetic. And doing so many things right, it is lousy that you have been dealt such a crap deal. I can only suggest keeping otherwise healthy and low Blood pressure such as you have.You may or may not also find this interesting fellows journey with CKD

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#100 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Any updates? I ordered the GoodandcheapC60, it is on its way to me so I will be giving 67ml of it a go over 2 months.

#101 apmark

• 61 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:18 AM

I have stopped taking for 6 weeks or so. I had a bleeding spot on my left cheek and a biopsy identified a BCC basal cell carcinoma. Since I have never had one previously I decided not to take anymore until I am comfortable with it again. 

Just as a footnote I seem to have cured the carcinoma with a doses of tea tree oil and DMSO. It has been completely cleared from my face for about 3 weeks now. However I am going to get another biopsy biopsy to confrim

#102 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for the responce, sorry to hear that and hope it is all OK. This is pretty common for us Aussie folks I spose. Will be getting mine this week and doing 3 months. Also have some MK-677 on the way.

#103 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:59 AM

I got my GoodandCheap today, squirted some under my tongue, good throat hit with a strong not unpleasant taste. Will just take a squirt each day.

#104 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

Have been taking a squirt each day, 12 days in now. 

Nothing noticeable. Skin is feeling softer and looking better but I started collagen sups a few days before the C60 and it had a noticeable effect within a day.

Have been sleeping well for the last month, just a all nighter every 10 or so days. Started Modafinil 2 days ago, so sleep is not very needed right now.

Prior to the Mod I had not noticed any increased tiredness or need to sleep.

Within a week I will have some MK-677, it is known to increase daytime tiredness and provide great night time sleep.

At 10mg per day it will not be at bodybuilders levels but will boost IGF-I maybe 20% from what I have read. Could be a problem.

But want to try it, 50-100mg Mod in mornings with a squirt of C60, 10mg MK-677 an hour before bed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users