- - - - -

Adrafinil doesn't work?!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Acidee

• 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hey people,

I recently acquired adrafinil, hoping to improve my daytime sleepiness with it. Sadly, it doesn't do jack shit though. I have taken doses between 300mg and 1000mg, but except for a slight mood lift which could very well be placebo I notice nothing?

Anybody have a clue as to why this is? I'm quite puzzled by it. I appreciate your input.

#2 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Modafinil much more effective .

Some seller will give you sample for free without charge .

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Armodafinil is much more effective :)

#4 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Where to get it ?

I have some of modafinil but it already expired ,so might worth a try Armodafinil ,but how it effective compare to Modafinil ?

What you think combine with Piracetam is safe ?

Acidee
If adrafinil not working on you,how about exchange with me ,i also need to know how adrafinil effect on me ,modafinil improve my energy by 100% but problem is crash :( .

Edited by Nootropix, 03 December 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#5 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Where to get it ?

I have some of modafinil but it already expired ,so might worth a try Armodafinil ,but how it effective compare to Modafinil ?

What you think combine with Piracetam is safe ?

Indian brand comes in Waklert. I know mymodafinil sell it, but the price is high there. I'll probably end up buying there anyways since I can't find a reputable seller.

Armodafinil is x2 as potent as modafinil. It's modafinil with the inactive enantiomer removed. Less side effects, more pure.

As for Piracetam, I guess it's safe. I had no problem taking Piracetam with modafinil.

#6 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Did you order from India?

#7 Acidee

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

From the US, Cerebral Health. Don't expect it to be a bogus product tbh.

#8 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

From the US, Cerebral Health. Don't expect it to be a bogus product tbh.

I not understand ,i found nothing about Armodafinil in http://www.cerebralhealth.com/ or i should mail him to order?

Modafinil respond me pretty good ,oh Selegiline seem doing their job ,i have much more working memory and very much clear head : )

#9 Acidee

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I bought the adrafinil from CH, and I'd prefer if you created a seperate thread about the armodafinil. You're kinda hijacking my thread now.

#10 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Ok ,let enjoy your thread , i will stop posting now .

#11 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I tried adrafinil recently. It made me really unfocused and mimicked effects of sleep deprivation, causing something like daytime REM pressure. Although that's a problem I've been having with a lot of supplements recently...

In the background, I do think a mild stimulant effect was present? It seemed to increase mood and motivation on some level, only to be badly outweighed by the negatives.

#12 leftside

• 161 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I ordered adrafinil from CH. I tried it yesterday (250mg at 11am) and felt great most of the day. Also tried it today with my regular stack and got the same effects. Mainly more motivation and a very mild, smooth stimulant effect. It took about 2 hours until I started feeling the effects. I'll continue taking it for the rest of the week and will cycle at the weekend. My current stack:
Aniracetam: 1gr * 2
Piracetam: 2gr * 2
ALCAR 500mg * 2
Citicoline 500mg * 2
Centrophenoxine 250mg * 2
Inositol 500mg * 2
Adrafinil 250mg * 1

I am sensitive to stimulants and have to be very careful with caffeine. I am hopeful Adrafinil becomes my "stimulant" of choice, but am of course aware that I might become tolerant.

#13 Acidee

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Actually, scrap this comment. It has no effect on me :(

Edited by Acidee, 04 December 2012 - 06:24 PM.

#14 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

Either you got fake stuff, or a bad batch.

There is a another explanation, I know that there is a certain genotype that doesn't respond to Modafinil. But I don't know a lot about it so..... From what I know, Adrafinil from CH is legit.

#15 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

I am hopeful Adrafinil becomes my "stimulant" of choice, but am of course aware that I might become tolerant.

As you've already mentioned you're going to cycle it at the weekends and if you keep the daily dosage relatively low tolerance shouldn't be a problem.

#16 jayfoxpox

• 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I read that you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach and so i took 300mg on an empty stomache one day , but did nothing noticeable. I got mine from nootrabiolab. im gonna try it with a bit of 50mg caffeine + 200mg l-theanine and hopefully might do the trick

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#17 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

You will know it is legit adrafinil because it will make your urine smell absolutely horrible. We have had some complaints about adrafinil not working well but it is tested pure.I must say modafinil is much more effective but it is also illegal without a script and some people are not comfortable with that. Have you considered phenylpiracetam? Its quite expensive but it works very well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users