• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2214 replies to this topic

#1711 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:23 PM

QUANTUM ARCHAEOLOGY.

How Science is trying to resurrect the dead.

Micro Map of the past being created.

• Quantum computers and new maths to calculate detailed histories and memories of everyone dead.
  • Face and body reconstructions a million years old already achieved: mind reconstructions coming.
  • 106 billion people to be resurrected within 40 years.

MAIN ARTICLE:~~>(working: Nine pages)
QuantumArchaeology

029a53d4ba8e0529c2e174bcb942e0fac4b9d9f9

TEDxDeExctinction talks website »

<--- MORE INFORMATION BACK THRU THIS THREAD<------

=============================

Maps of Scorpions' past adds

343763-1g.jpg

"Fossils of 433 million-year-old scorpions have revealed for the first that these ancient creatures could walk on land.

It had previously been assumed that the world's oldest scorpions led a purely aquatic life, but 'legs' on the fossils suggest otherwise.

The remains of the new species, dubbed Eramoscorpius brucensis, were discovered by quarry workers in the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario, Canada."

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3Ow2MQhfu

animals-astrology-astrologers-scorpio-sc

Edited by stopgam, 15 January 2015 - 11:25 PM.

#1712 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:33 PM

Neanderthals as clever as US

old view:

The-evolution-of-Neanderthals-over-last-

new:

2008-Neanderthal-Male-Female-reconstruct

Scientists now believe that Neanderthals were no less advanced that their modern human counterparts.

An increasing body of evidence suggests that our Neanderthal cousins were surprisingly similar to the ancestors of modern man.

Some of the earliest depictions of Neanderthals suggested that they were slow, dim-witted cavemen, but thanks to a slew of palaeontological discoveries over the years we now know that these close relatives to modern humans were both intelligent and skillful; creating their own tools and living in complex social groups.

Now researchers at the University of Montreal have discovered a multi-purpose bone tool that dates back to the Neanderthal era, a find of particular importance as many experts had doubted that the Neanderthals had ever been able to master the use of bone in toolmaking." more

http://full-timewhis...quals-3240.html

63867bcfjw1e2nz3r9a95j.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 15 January 2015 - 11:39 PM.

#1713 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:52 PM

Every part of this film can be given a specific description. Made of small simple, common grid pixels, with a full recipe anyone can assemble the complete film. Sound can be done similarly. But also smelts and other sense detectors of an historic event. Unknown events in a given environment can be worked out with enough computing, and this is what archaeology is in the early stages of doing.

trying to reconstruct Stonehenge:

Edited by stopgam, 15 January 2015 - 11:56 PM.

#1714 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:30 AM

r-OKINAWA-JAPAN-large570.jpg

Okinawa

This southern Japanese island is home to what’s purportedly the largest population of centenarians in the world with the longest-lived women and the longest disability-free life expectancy in the world, according to National Geographic.
What’s even more fascinating is that Okinawans actually age more slowly than the rest of us due to higher level of sex hormones, according to the Okinawa Centenarian Study. For example, a 70-year-old man may actually have the bones and hormones of a spry 50 year old." more

Purple-Sweet-Potato.jpg

There are also properties like clean air, physical exercise into old age, special diet with staples like Owinawan purple potato - impossible to get in London - and great social community.

Oldest People in the World The Gerontology Research Group catalogues on all of the world's confirmed supercentenarians, or persons over 110 years old

42-58328091.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

oldest man in the world until he died. more>>

A month or so before he died, Alexander Imich, the world’s oldest man, asked a friend, “How long can this go on?”

The 111 year old—who was born in Poland the year the Wright Brothers first took flight, and survived a stint in a Soviet gulag before immigrating to the United States in 1951—was informed in April that he just became the world’s oldest known living man. In an interview in his New York City apartment, Imich told The New York Times, “I never thought I’d be that old,” though wryly added that it’s “not like it’s the Nobel Prize.” 

Imich only held the title for about a month-and-a-half, however. He died in June, bequeathing the position to Sakari Momoi, a 111-year-old in Japan who was born just a day after Imich, on February 5, 1903. After Imich’s passing, it likely did not take long for the news to reach Momoi.

http://www.smithsoni...F6pCPboVEP2U.99

2000px-Comparison_gender_life_expectancy

Longevity Report

http://www.quantium.plus.com/lr/

great site!

Longevity Report

old_skirt-chaser_67875.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 01:49 AM.

#1715 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:38 AM

Loads to find in Egypt.

#1716 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:01 AM

How much can we simulate?

All of our past. If we couldn't do that it means he past is more complexity than the future which obviously isn't so.

neuron_brain_cell_universe_mycellium.jpg

People are happy to think they can describe things in the environment but not in a human being for some reason.

A football match is describable after the end of the game because you can say who scored and who lost.

But when you can say we'll someday be able to describe your mind they go nuts.

Worse if you say we'll be able to describe what their mind yesterday.

These  same people are often quite sure they're physicalists and believe the laws of physics make everything. But not them or dead people, apparently.

They also have trouble with the logical argument if you are able to describe and make people you're likely to be able to  make lots of copies of them.

group-papermen-white-background-close-up

Quantum Archaeology argues a dead man is just an event like the score at a football match. Although the score is a fairly simple thing to determine, describing the composition and arrangement of all parts of a dead man is only an issue of size of calculation. And that's something coming technology like hypercomputers are going to be very good at. We know this because what machines can do is getting more complicated- and they're getting cleverer at at faster rate.

But even if if took a trillion years, instead of the 20-40 I estimated at the start of this argument,  the result will be the same: we'll have the tools to describe dead people.

In that time I further argue technology will have advanced enough to run with the recipe for them and get them made up in a medical laboratory.

health-beauty-chemist-drug-drugstore-doc

Of course it's possible to get it wrong, but that's true for any part of science. QA has offered ways of testing that it's right like proof checking.

Issues of identity can be reduced to physics questions and not qualia as Ettinger was arguing about QA before he went into suspension. It's a very old argument and people understandably scared used to say you wouldn't be the same person if you went under a general anaesthetic after you woke up.

We should be able to go pretty far with present computers.

"Computationalism is a philosophy of mind theory stating that cognition is a form of computation. It is relevant to the Simulation hypothesis in that it illustrates how a simulation could contain conscious subjects, as required by a "virtual people" simulation. For example, it is well known that physical systems can be simulated to some degree of accuracy. If computationalism is correct, and if there is no problem in generating artificial consciousness or cognition, it would establish the theoretical possibility of a simulated reality. However, the relationship between cognition and phenomenal qualia of consciousness is disputed. It is possible that consciousness requires a vital substrate that a computer cannot provide, and that simulated people, while behaving appropriately, would be philosophical zombies. This would undermine Nick Bostrom's simulation argument; we cannot be a simulate consciousness, if consciousness, as we know it, cannot be simulated. However, the skeptical hypothesis remains intact, we could still be envatted brains, existing as conscious beings within a simulated environment, even if consciousness cannot be simulated." wiki

120723_cartoon_082_a16812_p465.gif

"I wasn't a giraffe before I died"

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 03:18 AM.

#1717 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

Elon Musk pledges $10m towards research to keep AGI research beneficial

gpw-20061021-original-NASA-ISS007-E-1488

Thursday January 15, 2015

We are delighted to report that technology inventor Elon Musk, creator of Tesla and SpaceX, has decided to donate $10M to the Future of Life Institute to run a global research program aimed at keeping AI beneficial to humanity.

http://futureoflife.org/misc/AI

Paraphrase of the whole article

"Please dont kill me!"

+ Video

xmas-fortune-teller.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 03:45 AM.

#1718 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:17 AM

Neanderthal Site

France-Neanderthal-bone-tool.jpg

http://www.archaeolo...rthal-bone-tool

A bone tool from the Grotte du Bison at Arcy-sur-Cure in France is further evidence that Neanderthals had abilities usually attributed solely to modern humans, according to Luc Doyon of the University of Montreal. Made from the left femur of an adult reindeer, the tool is between 55,000 and 60,000 years old, and bears marks suggesting that it was used for butchering meat and fracturing bones, and as a scraper and sharpening tool. “The presence of this tool at a context where stone tools are abundant suggests an opportunistic choice of the bone fragment and its intentional modification into a tool by Neanderthals. It was long thought that before Homo sapiens, other species did not have the cognitive ability to produce this type of artifact." more

world-in-pic-4.jpg  

#1719 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:00 AM

@platypus

My concern here is not the ressurection and free will as much as the question if Socrates would be he himself or just a copy.

I think this is the problem behind many ideas which deal with the reconstruction or repair of damaged brains.

Someon should come up with a test which could determine if a mind is the original or just a copy, if a brain, that got all its tissue replaced by something more durable, has "experienced" death.

I said someone because I have no clue how to do that, maybe by inserting a stimulus which will not reach coscience, and by meassuring the "decay" of that information, but this could be complete nonsense.

#1720 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Digital Archaeologist restores old websites to 'former glory'

digital.jpg

Management consultant turned digital archaeologist Jim Boulton had a revelation while at the Barbican's 2002 Game On exhibition. "It struck me that here I was looking at 30 years worth of video games," he tells WIRED.co.uk. "I thought that someone should curate and exhibit websites. Given we were losing them at such a rapid pace."

The idea stayed lodged in Boulton's mind for eight years, but when he heard that an acquaintance was bringing New York's Internet Week festival to London in 2010, he decided it was time to take part. He bought a few vintage computers off eBay, pulled some old code off his network and set up Digital Archaeology -- an exhibition that charted the "disruptive moments of web design," and the characters who shaped its evolution. The show was a success, piquing the interest of people from all walks of life, and garnering Google's sponsorship for an even bigger event in New York for the following year.....

"What became apparent is that history is quite arbitrary -- whoever has the loudest voice, has their version of history recorded. Archaeology is more evidence-based, it just makes the historical record more accurate," says Boulton, who applied this thinking to the digital sphere.

>>>more

http://www.wired.co....es-old-websites

see also:

http://now-here-this...site-in-action/

"The idea of studying the history of the internet as a form of archeology seems perverse at first, until you realise that so many of the servers and systems that once housed the earliest websites have long since been buried in anonymous landfill sites, essentially lost to us forever. It’s a crying shame when you consider how modern culture might’ve developed had it not had the internet prodding, poking and spreading it further and wider than preceding generations could ever have imagined."

QA posits there is another way to construct the past and that only a minimum nnumber of artefacts are needed to deduce from.

giphy.gif

37-3703-UJ2AF00Z.jpg?ch=894&cw=670

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#1721 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

341846.png

Magazine-fan.jpg

Returning to the University of London’s Senate House, Current Archaeology Live! 2015 will be held on 27-28 February (Friday/Saturday).  We will be hearing from the foremost archaeological experts on the latest finds and ground-breaking research, and we are looking forward to an entertaining, stimulating, and enjoyable two days – we hope you will join us!

As ever, we have an incredible line-up of speakers, and you can see all the sessions in the timetable below.

http://www.archaeolo...15-conf15bh.htm

It's important to like snakes and take a lot of books out of the library.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#1722 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

AIA_box_inside.png

death-workers-careers-dream_jobs-rob-wor

Burial Mound in Kazakhstan Yields Gold Artifacts

stock-photo-grave-burial-mound-of-ancien

Kazkhstan-Gold-Cat.gif

TV-Turm_Almaty_-_3.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 02:29 PM.

#1723 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

Secular rational mystic, I do not believe in the supernatural. How about yourself? 

I try to be a philosopher exploring science, and quite sure I'm dim. I have to ask what form your mysticism takes?

I'm interested in psychedelic religions and psychedelic shamanism, i.e. if I attend religious services I'd like to see visions :)

#1724 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

Secular rational mystic, I do not believe in the supernatural. How about yourself? 

I try to be a philosopher exploring science, and quite sure I'm dim. I have to ask what form your mysticism takes?

I'm interested in psychedelic religions and psychedelic shamanism, i.e. if I attend religious services I'd like to see visions :)

Wow!

yo-shaman-king-o.gif

I can understand your objections to Quantum Archaeology. You will be able to meet some of the great mystics in history if if works.

Happy  visions!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#1725 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

Wow! I can understand your objections to Quantum Archaeology.

Happy  visions!

Yeah well thanks, like I said I'm secular and it does not look like you understand the basis of the objections..

• dislike x 1

#1726 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

Wow! I can understand your objections to Quantum Archaeology.

Happy  visions!

Yeah well thanks, like I said I'm secular and it does not look like you understand the basis of the objections..

No what you believe doesn't affect the argument I just try to understand where you hang out philosophically.

The objections are from:

1. size of calculation,

2. loss of information,

3. technical competency to rebuild,

and

4. loss of identity.

That is the opposite idea from archaeology which argues recovery and re-composition is deducible from limited artefacts using discovered context like the laws of physics.

Like many sciences- most engineering -  it is done initially in classical, Newtonian physics. If we need calculations smaller than 5 nanometres we can use quantum mechanics. Ho0wevere the two have to be one and we dont know how to unify them yet.

For instance we have reconstructed ancient villages with spare information to go on, but deducing.

The deduction - when cross referenced in vast equations only computers can presently do , looks like magic.

Sherlock Holmes uses it and it's based on clinical diagnoses by doctors. You can use experiment as well but the thing is you aren't constructing blindly.

You work backwards from laws..the laws of physics, of chemistry..eliminating impossibles, marking provisional probables.

Early on most lines will be provisional probables. Then all but one event will be eliminated.

When I saw techniques like this successful done in mathematics in a Solomonov lecture @ Dartmouth Park, I knew QA was viable. Ray had taken masses of white noise and teased out almost infinitely small events using the field he invented algorithmic probability.

"

Algorithmic probability combines several ideas: Occam's razor; Epicurus' principle of multiple explanations; special coding methods from modern computing theory. The prior obtained from the formula is used in Bayes rule for prediction.[2]

Occam's razor means 'among the theories that are consistent with the observed phenomena, one should select the simplest theory'.[3]

In contrast, Epicurus had proposed the Principle of Multiple Explanations: if more than one theory is consistent with the observations, keep all such theories."

It looks impossible so it's best to see worked examples.

dalloway2.jpg

Occasionally people who've committed a crime email me asking when we'll be able to resurrect the dead!

They needn't worry: tech civilisation will be so advanced by then no crime will be worth punishing IMO.

But QA methods do mean no crime will lie undiscovered..no action, no thought.

I  believe the universe follows laws- however complex, and where there are laws there is prediction. Even quantum mechanics is based on that.

There is an objection to QA via Quantum Mechanics, but that too is overturned. The objection goes like this:

Things break down so small you'll never find them! Well it is true things break down (and also reform) but you can prove they dont do it randomly but absolutely and only by the laws of nature.

Where there are laws there is retrodiction (opposite of prediction) and you can rebuild the past by cross-referenced calculations at speed from strict causation and probability.

Nothing exists in isolation, but is connected to myriad other things, and modern physics argues

1. The universe is a hologram.

2. Information is INCAPABLE of being lost.

Added to this is the advent of Artificial Intelligence: machines I argue will pass men is all skills (even doing trances). When they do, archaeology will take place in the quantum world which follows laws: the quantum and classical world are thought to be one world but @ present there is no universally accepted Unification theory, and they can seem in conflict.

d'Hooft argues there is an underlying strict determinism but it has not been found.

The reason I asked your beliefs is partly interest but also because I wonder if you have taken a position on scientific resurrection. If you have taken a position it is dogma and I couldn't reason you away from it.

Doing mysticism in unlikely to be for entertainment but go to the fundamentals of philosophy...

I know from hypnosis studies that people can have their beliefs changes by esoteric experience deeper than reasoning.

Also if one suffers and hope in  the future does not relieve it, one has to reject reason for subjective experience.

All suffering passes.

And it is true the mind is capable of astonishing things.

law-order-prisoner-jail-dungeon-telemark

I hope to present a paper here provisionally titled Contra Dolor -

"Against Suffering" showing that it not only cease but be reversed ie you will not have suffered, and the premise of the latter is that history is not fixed. That is the same as Buddhism: that suffering is an illusion. Tolstoy wrote suffer9ing can be welcomed as experience when you have enough self-mastery.

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#1727 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

You're forgetting the following mathematical-physical objections:

a) the problem of deterministic chaos and therefore sensitivity to initial values, which leads to the impossibility of measuring initial values accurately enough.

b) quantum uncertainty at the particle-level, i.e. particles do not have an exact value for location and velocity at the same time, but you would need these at the same time in order to mitigate deterministic chaos.

c) irreversible lack of information of past events - "information" about an event is spread in a concentric way by particles that move at or close to the speed of light. this information will never be retrieved since we do not have detectors that will catch this information, and never will as long as passing the speed of light stays impossible. this means that from our point-of-view this information has been irrevocably destroyed. 

d) lack of determinism in the physical world. according to QM identical initial conditions do not lead to identical chain of events due to quantum uncertainty. if this is a property of this universe as it seems to be, this obstacle is insurmountable. contrary to what you believe, there can be laws that make prediction impossible. einstein might say that "who are you telling God how to design the world". 

BTW, have you examined you own beliefs and made sure that your belief in QA is not religious by nature? Are you seeing QA is some kind of a messiah which will resurrect you and make everything great in the afterlife? 

#1728 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

You're forgetting the following mathematical-physical objections:

a) the problem of deterministic chaos and therefore sensitivity to initial values, which leads to the impossibility of measuring initial values accurately enough.

b) quantum uncertainty at the particle-level, i.e. particles do not have an exact value for location and velocity at the same time, but you would need these at the same time in order to mitigate deterministic chaos.

c) irreversible lack of information of past events - "information" about an event is spread in a concentric way by particles that move at or close to the speed of light. this information will never be retrieved since we do not have detectors that will catch this information, and never will as long as passing the speed of light stays impossible. this means that from our point-of-view this information has been irrevocably destroyed. 

d) lack of determinism in the physical world. according to QM identical initial conditions do not lead to identical chain of events due to quantum uncertainty. if this is a property of this universe as it seems to be, this obstacle is insurmountable. contrary to what you believe, there can be laws that make prediction impossible. einstein might say that "who are you telling God how to design the world". 

BTW, have you examined you own beliefs and made sure that your belief in QA is not religious by nature? Are you seeing QA is some kind of a messiah which will resurrect you and make everything great in the afterlife? 

>>>>>>>>Sizes to be reconstructed is pretty big. QM which deals with the areas is MORE acurate than classical physics!

But I get round the problem by construing a probability matrix...the Q A Grid (above)

>>>>>Yes it's called uncertainty but it is predictable - and retrodictable.

>>>>>No. I'm not trying to find the exact particles but work out by stats what MUST have happened.

d) lack of determinism in the physical world. according to QM identical initial conditions do not lead to identical chain of events due to quantum uncertainty. if this is a property of this universe as it seems to be, this obstacle is insurmountable. contrary to what you believe, there can be laws that make prediction impossible. Einstein might say that "who are you telling God how to design the world".

>>>>This is Quantum Theory and no one understands it. However we do know Quantum Systems are reversible...any QT prof would confirm this, it's not controversial.

I concede QA is a determinist theory, but it can accommodate the Quantum Theory easily.

I dont know enough about QT - no-one else does either.

I think we can do enough with context...eg finding a prototype human and adding changing subtracting according to data on history coming in.

This is not spurious, an 800 million year old EXTINCT proton pump was constructed by probability and tested in yeast by Joe Thornton and QA was posted, so this confirmed what I've written.

It's an exciting area. I wish there was someone else in it!

=============================

>>>>>> Is everything religious to you?

Are you trying to convert me? Probably -  the Singularity? ...I want to live and I want the dead to live, and as this may be  possible we should attempt it and see how far we get.

I think it's possible....I'd say certain.

It involves building the Quantum Archaeology Grid to plot all knowable events of the past, filling the gaps by cross-referencing heuristically, and deducing by the laws of science.  Specialist grids already exist waiting to be merged, including cosmic ones with trillions of moving evolution points. The result will be a mega-matrix crisp  enough to describe then simulate the past.

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#1729 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:10 PM

Machines improve their sense of smell

c35db4f137b17ea11f00a57f8324bec7.jpg

"Every odor has its own specific pattern which our noses are able to identify. Using a combination of proteins coupled to transistors, for the first time machines are able to differentiate smells that are mirror images of each other, so called chiral molecules, something that has not been possible before. The human nose can distinguish between some of these molecules and the different forms of the same molecule of carvone, for example, can smell either like spearmint or caraway. Previous machines would not have been able to distinguish between the two." more

http://phys.org/news...01-machine.html

Every odor has its own specific pattern which our noses are able to identify. Using a combination of proteins coupled to transistors, for the first time machines are able to differentiate smells that are mirror images of each other, so called chiral molecules, something that has not been possible before. The human nose can distinguish between some of these molecules and the different forms of the same molecule of carvone, for example, can smell either like spearmint or caraway. Previous machines would not have been able to distinguish between the two.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news...achine.html#jCp

#1730 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:13 PM

"...information is incapable of being destroyed - that is the deepest physics I  know." Leonard Susskind.

Do you disagree with this platypus?

The discussion is now too wide for me.

Seems we have sets of axioms and each should be discussed in turn.

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 04:15 PM.

#1731 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

"...information is incapable of being destroyed - that is the deepest physics I  know." Leonard Susskind.

I'm not disagreeing. Are you aware that much of that information is carried by particles that recede from us at the speed of light and will never return? 

#1732 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

oh I forgot:

g) many systems of equations are underdetermined, which means they have an infinite number of possible solutions. nobody has shown that QA will not run into problems with underdetermination. 

#1733 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

I'm not disagreeing. Are you aware that much of that information is carried by particles that recede from us at the speed of light and will never return? 

math_facts.gif

No I dont agree.

While information is carried on matter, you can also construct matrix grid to work out what the information must have been.

I'm not trying to scan the past but deduce it.

The Quantum Archaeology Grid is a dimensional grid sketched by plotting known events through history then drawing in the relational lines connecting them. The relational lines are dictated by the laws of science whose shapes are dictated by the events.

event%20maps.png?height=250&width=400

Event maps are laid over one another to calculate quantum histories.

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#1734 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

oh I forgot:

g) many systems of equations are underdetermined, which means they have an infinite number of possible solutions. nobody has shown that QA will not run into problems with underdetermination. 

I dispute anything in the cosmos is underdetermioned with enough A.I.

In fact I denounce underdeterminism as hogwash. It would eat everything in the universe

hippo-vs-watermelon-o.gif

and is like a saying in alice in wonderland.

giphy.gif

To state there are certain facts that can never be found is preposterous. It refers only to one model, and so applies only to that model.

There's no such word as cant.

That is the higher maxim.

You cant advance information cant be destroyed one minute  and the next some information is because it's travelling at light speed and very small particles.

Cant you see the conflict?

XYLEM is a proposed super-grid language merging probabilistic and causal calculation for large scale cross-referencing systems.

It utilizes Ariadne's thread logic, auto-eliminating errors and was conceived at OUCL in 2008
to computerize retrodiction in Quantum Archaeology.

XYLEM's main purpose was to handle the vast calculations for causal laws and probabilistic statistics in the Quantum Archaeology Grid avoiding errors.

First step XYLEM uses symbolic calculation which reduces bulk calculations by finding similar patterns and compacting them to objects;

second step
XYLEM involves simultaneous cross-checking and eliminations;

third step
XYLEM involves reformatting the results checking for errors using Z

When ur running a project and a maths/physicist tells you something is impossible you fire him and hire one who builds it.

Every great project began as impossible and sci8ence is exactly the same.

But by your argument, the information is there NOT lost you just dont know how to get it?

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 05:40 PM.

#1735 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

World  language barriers fall

video-undefined-2429AB7400000578-678_636

Google%20Word%20Lens%20Android%20GIF.gif

http://www.dailymail...-real-time.html

NASA plans to Colonize Venus

While Venus is often referred to as Earth’s ‘sister planet’, due to the two planets’ similar size, gravity and composition, the second planet from the sun is the hottest in the solar system, with an average temperature of 480 degrees Celsius, making it seem unlikely humankind would ever visit there. But NASA have a bold plan to not only send manned flights to Venus, but also set up a permanent base there.

The plan is called High Altitude Venus Operational Concept, or HAVOC. And if the X-Men name of the project isn’t enough to get you excited, surely the thrust of it will: HAVOC is more or less a plan to build a cloud city, like the one Lando Calrissian ran in TheEmpire Strikes Back, in Venus’ atmosphere."

>> VIDEO

http://www.techly.co...ight-star-wars/

Cloud_City.jpg

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 06:00 PM.

#1736 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

The Philosophy of Suffering

This is literature and some history but will be simulated  with hypercomputing

#1737 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

'Methuselah fly' bred

DNA_Animated_by_BlueThen.png

Scientists have managed to considerably prolong the lifespan of flies by activating a gene which destroys unhealthy cells. The results could also open new possibilities in human anti-aging research.

150115134624-large.jpg

http://www.scienceda...50115134624.htm

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#1738 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

" think like a billionaire and create Moonshot businesses that go ten times bigger

How to crowdfund...

vEsaHULupaSUjap.jpg

Peter Diamandis started or co-founded the Xprize foundation and Singularity, Planetary Resources (asteroid mining), Longevity Inc (Radical life extension). He has a new book and videos to get more people in the right mindset and with some skills and resources to deal with an age of rapid exponential change.

The books and video are an attempt to encapsulate the core concepts of Singularity University into a book and videos.

In the three part training video series, you'll learn How to Predict the Future by understanding the 6 Stages of Exponential Growth, the Thinking Strategies used by today's Billionaires, and the Secret to Finding Your Massively Transformative Purpose

To Become a Billionaire, Help a Billion People.
Technology is democratizing the power to change the world. BOLD spells out how you can spy the opportunities and put your vision into action, blazing a path from mind to market.

Diamandis is offering-
FREE BONUS #1 — Bold Chapter 1 Audio
FREE BONUS #2 — Exclusive Webinar (March 14)
FREE BONUS #3 — Digital Copy of Abundance
FREE BONUS #4 — Equity Crowdfunding Guide

Introduction - The world has fundamentally changed. Agility trumps size. Today the world’s biggest problems are the world’s greatest opportunities.

Chapter 1 — Goodbye Linear Thinking... Hello, Exponential

40 percent of today’s Fortune 500 companies will be gone in ten years. Products and services are being dematerialized and demonetized. The entrepreneurs who win are those who can think exponentially." much more & VIDEO  >>>

https://www.youtube....y53tDnuVW0#t=11

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 06:23 PM.

#1739 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Automated Narrative Generation

journalists being replaced by robots

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

http://www.narrative...tive-generation

they can do a mean handwritten love letter:

https://www.youtube....yXlChb7-HI#t=14

$1million Roboit Suit Amazon Japan

mech-2-620x620.jpg?w=1240

http://techcrunch.co...n-amazon-japan/

davinci-balls-329-sarcastic-bot-3000.png

Humans fight back

giphy.gif

First Robot Billionaire

article-1071511-02ECD1E800000578-610_468

oshiyuki Sankai, founder and head of cyborg-robot maker Cyberdyne, joins the ranks of Forbes’ Billionaires at a $1 billion net worth as the share price of his medical robotics company has quintupled since its March debut on Japan’s Mothers market for startups.

The University of Tsukuba PhD  invented Cyberdyne’s main sci-fi offering, the Robot Suit HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb) in tandem with “cybernics,” a multidisciplinary academic field which combines bionics, electronics and physics and others to create robot parts for the body (think: the 1970s U.S. TV Show Six Million Dollar Man made real). These robot arms and legs take over when our own fail through age or physical impairment. In Japan, the company rents HAL suits to hospitals and nursing homes. These same suits are also in use in Europe. They read electrical pulses in nerves going to the muscles, and offer the potential to restore movement. About 470 suits in all are currently being used in medical and non-medical facilities. Though bulky (some weigh up to 80 pounds) and expensive (approximately $150,000), Sankai has been working on more agile and cost efficient suits that will be able to be assist more people regain mobility.

“I hope they will eventually be treated like glasses..." more

http://www.forbes.co...ot-billionaire/

industry-robots-automaton-employee_of_th

3d-cartoon-365-16.jpg

"Hey! D'you think they've noticed a trend?"

kasparov-deep-blue-game-6-1997.jpg

jeopardy_practice_game.jpg

telecommunications-saence-medium-clairvo

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#1740 Julia36

• Topic Starter
  • 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

giphy.gif

Hari Seldon

Edited by stopgam, 16 January 2015 - 07:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)