Syn-RG Experience

syn-rg astaxanthin telomere antioxidant vitamin anti-aging

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Hi,
Anyone has some experience taking Syn-RG?

We provide you with a scientifically advanced anti-aging formula designed and formulated to provide an immediate impact in total body rejuvenation. Syn-Rg is based on the Nobel Prize winning discovery of telomerase enzyme and telomere research.
Syn-RG attacks the root cause of aging at the cellular level to slow down the aging process, reverse aging-related damage to skin, tissue and bones, all while reducing your vulnerability to aging-related disease.
Our revolutionary product promotes complete cellular health by improving and maintaining your telomeres, destroying free radicals, reducing inflammation, and eliminating oxidative stress.

Previous posts (more info):
http://www.longecity...enzyme-support/

Official sites:
www.synrg-telomerase.com
www.flexstar.net

Edited by kenorb, 04 January 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#2 kenorb

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

First time when I've tried (last week) just only 1/8 of dropper (under the tongue), I had strong headache all night.
Next couple of days I was trying only 1/4 of dropper orally, at least I didn't have any headaches, but I'm afraid to take any higher doses.
I was mixing few days with pramiracetam, where I had better experience.
Some days I'm taking 1/8 of dropper (under the tongue for a few seconds and swallow) and currently I don't have much to say for now.
I've tried to find some other user experiences, before I'll increase the dosage, but I couldn't find any.

Edited by kenorb, 04 January 2013 - 11:44 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hey Kenorb.

I have found a study linking Thymus extract with telomere length as well as evidence that the ingredients are useful to telomere length and cell division/construction.
http://www.longecity...544#entry688544

So I was wondering if you have anything further to report?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: syn-rg, astaxanthin, telomere, antioxidant, vitamin, anti-aging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users