- - - - -

Nootropic Options & Prices, Personal Experience, Questions

price piracetam nootropic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Breezey

• 55 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

I am new to nootropics and taking any sort of medicine in the form of pills besides a stint on Valium for 6 months. That shit along with daily weed smoking have messed my memory. So I am 20, 2 years ago I did my last Valium. I usually did 4-6 mg of that stuff every time. I want to enhance my cognitive abilities mainly memory with the use of nootropics. I went shopping today.
Bought the following:
Generic Brand of Piracetam 800 mg x 10 x 50 = 400g for 70 USD.
Choline Bitartate and Inositol 500 mg (250+250) x 100 = 25g Inositol 25g Chilone for 17 USD
Ginkgo Biloba 40 mg x 60 = 2.4g for 16 USD

I had bought Nootropil 1200mg x 20 for 23 USD earlier this week. I took half a pill and felt a definite enhancement in my cognitive functions.

Today I took one one pill of the new piracetam 800 mg with the Choline 250 mg and Inositol 250 mg. The effects are not as pronounced.

Other items available were Melatonin, L-Carnitine, Ginkgo Biloba with 5mg Vinpocetine, Hydergine, Mecobalamin, Gabapentin

Thoughts, advice, questions, answers. Thoughts on prices? 5 mg of Vinpocetine any good? Knowledge on the other items?

My eventual aim is to be taking nootropics sporadically with emphasis on learning and learning curves. Any knowledge shared will be well received.

I do not get stoned when I am on nootropics. The only time I've been on nootropics have been cataloged above. Weed definitely impairs memory and memory creation. My time invested on nootropics will automatically effect my smoking schedule. I am a daily weed smoker so I will be looking for maximum return on investment. Be it an investment for a 3 month stretch or a 6 month stretch with one week on and two weeks off etc etc. Get my drift?

#2 Breezey

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I took 2.8g of piracetam today with no choline. I have yet to experience any headaches. The cognitive enhancement I experienced with my initial dose of .6 g is yet to be matched.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Breezey

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I will purchase Hydergine 500 mg soon. How well does Hydergine stack with Pyritinol? ALCAR? I am thinking of ordering aniracetam and huperzine A online.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 Breezey

• Topic Starter
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

This post was made the day I opened my account, 13 Jan 2013, now its had 666 views exactly. Weird that I found this post at exactly that number. Weird...

Edited by Breezey, 18 November 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: price, piracetam, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users