* * * * * 1 votes

Aniracetam + Oxiracetam Stack

aniracetam oxiracetm anxiety nootropic stack

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Peterjpw

• 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

I recently order some aniracetam and oxiracetam in the mail. I'm planning on starting them together but I have a few questions about mixing them:

1. Are oxiracetam and aniracetam stackable? From what I've read most racetams seem to be synergistic, but I haven't found much about oxiracetam and aniracetam together.

2. I want to try aniracetam for anxiety, but I've heard that oxiracetam can increase anxiety. I'm wondering if anyone who has experience with oxi + ani could tell me what I might expect in terms of anxiolytic effects?

Thanks

#2 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Oxiracetam tends to be fast acting water soluble nootropic and and noticable effects tend not to last for more than 2-4 hours, but I am assuming it has longer term effects on memory. I have read that Aniracetam takes a few hours to start working, and lasts a bit longer than Oxiracetam. I am adding aniracetam to my stack very soon, as I am looking for a more consistent effect during the day with no crash. Oxiracetam and Aniracetam would be very effective stacked together because of the fast onset of Oxiracetam, and the delayed onset of Aniracetam, plus the more "speedy" effects of Oxiracetam would potentially block out the "fatigued" effect of Aniracetam after ingestion. I am not sure if they are synergestic, but racetams do have to potential to be synergestic with Choline sources. Here is my stack:

Morning Stack:

Piracetam- 1000 mg
Oxiracetam- 800 mg
Sulbutiamine- 200 mg
Noopept- 5 mg
Vinpocetine- 20mg
CDP Choline- 250 mg
Choline Bitartrate- 800 mg

Afternoon Stack

Piracetam- 1000 mg
Oxiracetam- 800 mg
CDP Choline- 250 mg
Choline Bitartrate- 600 mg
Vinpocetine- 20 mg
Sulbutiatmine- 200 mg
Rhodiola Rosea- 400 mg
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

Aniracetam and Oxiracetam combine very well. For the first hour or two after taking aniracetam, it can cause some sedation or foggy-headedness. Oxiracetam more than cancels this out -- it promotes mental clarity so well, things almost start to seem shiny at high enough doses. (i don't suggest taking enough to make everything look shiny -- it was a fun experiment but it wastes the oxiracetam because the benefits stop increasing above 2000mg doses.)

When I'm using racetams, I like to take aniracetam + oxiracetam in the morning, again around noon, and again at reduced doses in the late afternoon.

#4 LebrownJamz

• 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

I just ordered Ani and Oxi as well from SP. Have been using Ani and CDP Choline for the last little bit and really like it, however, I was getting the fatigued/groggy feeling, one of the reasons I decided to add the Oxi. I am also going to start adding back in Vinpocetine, as well as some other products I take (creatine, beta alanine, calcium-d-glacarate).

I think you'll love the Aniracetam for anxiety.. though I would never describe myself as overly anxious, it helps a lot with public speaking and talking to upper management at work.

BigJohn, was just wondering what you thought of the Sulbutiamine? I was looking into adding that as well. Also, what is the theory to adding Rhodiola to the afternoon stack? I have seen this a few times, and I am very intrigued as I have tried Rhodiola before (NOW brand) and found it to be more hit than miss, though I don't take it anymore. Any input would be helpful, thanks!

Goodluck with the stack Peter, let us know how she goes.

#5 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Sulbutiamine is good for a mental boost to give you that "on the ball" feeling. It just feels like I'm at 100 percent efficiency when I'm on it. I notice a difference when I'm not on it though. I'm going to be cycling it bi-weekly to make sure I don't build a tolerance to it. Rhodiola Rosea helps with memory as well as focus. It doesn't give you the kick that sulbutiamine does, but the fact is it isn't meant to. I take it to stay focused and give 100 percent undivided attention to whatever task I am attempting. Its highly recommended, and all natural, although drinking it is like drinking pure sawdust.. Best of luck with your stack

#6 LebrownJamz

• 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

Sulbutiamine is good for a mental boost to give you that "on the ball" feeling. It just feels like I'm at 100 percent efficiency when I'm on it. I notice a difference when I'm not on it though. I'm going to be cycling it bi-weekly to make sure I don't build a tolerance to it. Rhodiola Rosea helps with memory as well as focus. It doesn't give you the kick that sulbutiamine does, but the fact is it isn't meant to. I take it to stay focused and give 100 percent undivided attention to whatever task I am attempting. Its highly recommended, and all natural, although drinking it is like drinking pure sawdust.. Best of luck with your stack

I think I am going to order some Sulbutiamine and Rhodiola, and copy your stack haha. Thanks again for the help!

#7 BigJohn

• 127 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Check out my thread entitled "my nootropic stack: 8 powerful nootropics for mental acuity..." It's a hot topic right now, lots of useful information for your stack my friend. Best of luck

Check out my thread entitled "my nootropic stack: 8 powerful nootropics for mental acuity..." It's a hot topic right now, lots of useful information for your stack my friend. Best of luck

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#8 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm on 6g oxiracetam, 30mins ago.
Seems anxiolytic, and from what I've read my reaction can be common.
I'm normally anxious.
Phenylpiracetam is the only noot I've tried to boost anxiety levels.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam, oxiracetm, anxiety, nootropic, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users