• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Best Racetam?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: The Best Racetam? (283 member(s) have cast votes)

The Best Racetam?

1. Piracetam (107 votes [40.68%])

Percentage of vote: 40.68%

2. Aniracetam (48 votes [18.25%])

Percentage of vote: 18.25%

3. Oxiracetam (44 votes [16.73%])

Percentage of vote: 16.73%

4. Pramiracetam (64 votes [24.33%])

Percentage of vote: 24.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

noopept was a cognitive diminisher for me. it was fun from a recreational perspective, like weak weed, short term memory degradation and all.

#62 hang10z

• 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

I take the following stack and I have had terrific results... Once in a while I have trouble sleeping soundly...

20mg noopept
750MG Oxiracetam
750mg Aniracetam

Lunch
10mg Noopept
750MG Oxiracetam
750mg Aniracetam

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

Fun fact: my german mandatory health insurance payed for my latest batch of piracetam. 60 1.2g tablets. I have to co-pay 5 € though.

#64 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hello,

I would like to know what the best racetam would be to use with Piracetam Hydrazide is? I don't seem to see anything about Coluracetam on this poll? Why is that?

In addition, yes, I have a few racetams in my draw and would like to know which ones to take together. I was either thinking of trying Piracetam and Pramiracetam. I have tried Piracetam and Coluracetam which yielded good results, mainly with visual enchacment. I'm looking for more of a mental clarity combination which will help me focus and be more aware of my environment with decreased anxiety and depression.

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks! :-)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#65 sylvan-k

• 11 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

I've tried Phenylpiracetam, Ani, and of course Piracetam.

The Phenyl is great for exercise and active pursuits, not so much for sitting till and focusing, IMHO.

Piracetam did seem to give me more 'verbal fluidity', but things seemed sort of muted and I felt a bit emotionally disconnected. And everything you hear about becoming impatient happened to me (come on come on come on, spit it out already...) and if you don't watch yourself it's easy to be a dick.

Aniracetam doesn't have that effect on me. The verbal fluidity seems to be there, but I seem to get more of an energy boost and none of the assholness. Plus you're not choking down so many pills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users