* * * * - 11 votes

Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1564 replies to this topic

#1111 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

Also is anyone noticing particular times of your symptoms? I notice my ears ring and I get pressure headaches more so in the morning than the evening.

The type of symptoms I had were far below crisis level and they were most disturbing to me when I was waking up, sitting quietly, or trying to go to sleep. In other words, if I didn't have a lot of input for my brain to work on, the absence of stimuli made the excitation far more noticeable.

I forgot to mention THE BEST treatment I found for the excitation was to do a very vigorous workout. By engaging my nervous system fully in intense physical activity, it seemed to dissipate the excess energy. After working out, I would have a period of an hour or two of relative calm. It became clear that exercise should be a good treatment for anxiety, agitation, and insomnia as well, and research suggests it to be so.

Perhaps those of us who react badly to sunifiram have been so accustomed to functioning at "low vibration levels" that we went into toxic overload upon being introduced to the higher level at which we could be operating if we were prepared to fully exploit the newly-unleashed potential.

Perhaps being on sunifiram without fully engaging the mind and body in high level pursuits is similar to being a paper-shuffling bureaucrat with a doctorate in physics --- a terrible mismatch in either case.
  • like x 1

#1112 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

No

Also is anyone noticing particular times of your symptoms? I notice my ears ring and I get pressure headaches more so in the morning than the evening.

The type of symptoms I had were far below crisis level and they were most disturbing to me when I was waking up, sitting quietly, or trying to go to sleep. In other words, if I didn't have a lot of input for my brain to work on, the absence of stimuli made the excitation far more noticeable.

I forgot to mention THE BEST treatment I found for the excitation was to do a very vigorous workout. By engaging my nervous system fully in intense physical activity, it seemed to dissipate the excess energy. After working out, I would have a period of an hour or two of relative calm. It became clear that exercise should be a good treatment for anxiety, agitation, and insomnia as well, and research suggests it to be so.

Perhaps those of us who react badly to sunifiram have been so accustomed to functioning at "low vibration levels" that we went into toxic overload upon being introduced to the higher level at which we could be operating if we were prepared to fully exploit the newly-unleashed potential.

Perhaps being on sunifiram without fully engaging the mind and body in high level pursuits is similar to being a paper-shuffling bureaucrat with a doctorate in physics --- a terrible mismatch in either case.

This was my exact experience. Intense physical exercise (for me, cardio and then weights exerted 2 entirely different yet pleasurable effects) dissipated anxiety and nervous energy consistently every time without the sides of an anxiolytic. Keeping it as a habit is the best course of action in my opinion since it really does set off a cascade for a feel good mindset. It should be intense. Cardio clearly releases your body's own endorphins and a weight training regimen does something else (Idk to be honest, but, like Arnold said, and to paraphrase, the pump is orgasmic). I suppose those who've experience with years of bodybuilding will understand or relate more closely). Another great suggestion deeptrance!

Edited by xsiv1, 23 June 2013 - 11:47 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1113 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

This was my exact experience. Intense physical exercise (for me, cardio and then weights exerted 2 entirely different yet pleasurable effects) dissipated anxiety and nervous energy consistently every time without the sides of an anxiolytic. Keeping it as a habit is the best course of action in my opinion since it really does set off a cascade for a feel good mindset. It should be intense. Cardio clearly releases your body's own endorphins and a weight training regimen does something else (Idk to be honest, but, like Arnold said, and to paraphrase, the pump is orgasmic). I suppose those who've experience with years of bodybuilding will understand or relate more closely). Another great suggestion deeptrance!

I have noticed this as well.

#1114 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

I have noticed this as well.

Me too. Physical exercises are a excellent ''stack'' with Suni.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1115 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Could it maybe be a blood flow/vasoconstriction problem then? Just a slight guess, since it makes sense for pressure/headaches and excercise would obviously increase blood flow.
I don't know just throwing it out there, no idea how sunifiram could trigger it.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1116 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Could it maybe be a blood flow/vasoconstriction problem then? Just a slight guess, since it makes sense for pressure/headaches and excercise would obviously increase blood flow.
I don't know just throwing it out there, no idea how sunifiram could trigger it.

Are you implying that deeptrance said he had pressure headaches?

Edited by Climactic, 23 June 2013 - 05:38 PM.

• dislike x 4
  • like x 1

#1117 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

Are you implying that deeptrance said he had pressure headaches?

not really, but you all say it's from sunifiram which would make it likely to be one cause..

did you try exercising? did it help?

#1118 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

I was personally referring to dealing effectively with any form of glutamate excess that typically causes agitation, anxiety, insomnia etc. Exercise will help abate some of you symptoms if done vigorously. I know it helped me and a vast number of others. If you don't exercise and are just starting, the key is to go slow and work your way up. I'm not sure about headache related issues with glutamate excitotoxicity. I've never experienced prolonged headaches during my tribulations with glutamate.

#1119 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

After fiddling with various dosages, I concluded that Sunifiram is not the drug for me.It is not working and gave me brain fog and inter-cranial pressure for 5 days even on complete stoppage.Though i don't own a weighing scale, I was still within pretty reasonable limits.The inter-cranial pressure started when i took(not heaping full) full scoop of sunifiram and half scoop six hours later.I am doing ok now but my short term memory is suffered.Sorry for bad English.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1120 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

It's odd, because I am hypersensitive to all racetams I have tried, and can only take them in laughably minute doses without negative side effects of dizziness, brain fog and, in the case of piracetam, excessive sleepiness (so much so that I used it as a very effective sleeping pill for a while, until I discovered that I woke up feeling still tired and exhausted the next day). Deeptrance's description of the effect of sunifiram -- "it's like the world (my ambient audible environment) is inside headphones that I can't remove" -- almost perfectly describes the effect of oxiracetam on me if I take it for more than about four days in a row, in very small quantities. However, sunifiram (single microscoop, unheaped, uncompacted, two or three times per day) does not have any of these effects on me, except a slight dizziness about 30 minutes after taking it. It seems to alleviate tinnitus and ear symptoms / loudness / booming associated with oxiracetam, and it allows me to take racetams without the negative side-effects I was experiencing. Also, pace Climactic, I find it synergizes well with a quarter-to-half a pill of r-modafinil (37mg - 75mg), and makes r-modafinil's tiredness-reducing effects much more consistent. Other things I've noticed: alcohol affects me extremely strongly when on sunifiram. I feel dizzy and discoordinated after a single glass of wine, which is weird. HOWEVER, when I take r-modafinil with sunifiram (as per doses above), drinking has very little effect on me at all. That combination makes me able to undertake logical tasks after drinking several glasses of wine. Finally, I was always able to cancel the effects of (r-)modafinil alone with melatonin. When mixed with sunifiram, however, melatonin no longer dampens the wakefulness of modafinil so easily, if at all. This is based on experience on two separate occasions.

#1121 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

After fiddling with various dosages, I concluded that Sunifiram is not the drug for me.It is not working and gave me brain fog and inter-cranial pressure for 5 days even on complete stoppage.Though i don't own a weighing scale, I was still within pretty reasonable limits.The inter-cranial pressure started when i took(not heaping full) full scoop of sunifiram and half scoop six hours later.I am doing ok now but my short term memory is suffered.Sorry for bad English.

Thank you for your post, but how do you know that your ICP was elevated? Did a doctor measure it? Or did you reason it from such headaches? I wonder if hippocampal damage is what led to short term memory issues. Are you going to try and get an MRI?

Edited by Climactic, 24 June 2013 - 01:19 PM.

• dislike x 2

#1122 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

"...sunifiram...seems to alleviate tinnitus and ear symptoms / loudness / booming associated with oxiracetam, and it allows me to take racetams without the negative side-effects I was experiencing.

That's amazing --- different people getting opposite effects from the same medication. Sunifiram should be getting a LOT more scientific attention. It's almost unfortunate that it's being sold as a supplement now, as this tends to marginalize substances in the eyes of skeptics who think that all supplements are placebos or worse.

One effect of suni that you and I both experienced was the way it can help offset problems caused by racetams. I had been limited to taking only 10mg/day of noopept prior to taking suni. Then I upped my noopept dosage because it helped ameliorate the suni problems I was having, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I could now take far more noopept without any negative sides. Now, at least a week after my last tiny single-dose trial of suni, I'm still taking noopept at about 30-40mg/day, no problems. Weird.

#1123 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

For what it's worth, the following are the uncontrolled drugs I have ordered to attempt to test my hypothesized NMDA overactivation. I have ordered at least a two week supply of each.

Antagonists:
Memantine
Acamprosate
Amantidine

Gabaergics:
Gabapentin
Baclofen

Anticonvulsants:
Levetiracetam
Topiramate
Lacosamide
Oxcarbazepine

Other:
Clonidine

There are more that I wanted, but these were the ones on the menu. I'm hoping that using an NMDA antagonist with a gabaergic will together provided sufficient negative feedback to lower the activation of my NMDAR.
  • like x 1

#1124 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

Thank you for your post, but how do you know that your ICP was elevated? Did a doctor measure it? Or did you reason it from such headaches? I wonder if hippocampal damage is what led to short term memory issues. Are you going to try and get an MRI?

I didn't get any diagnose at hospital but, it was different kind of feeling.Pressure above both temporal lobes and behind eyes(slightly) combined with short term memory loss is not normal.My reading comprehension time is also increased. :(

Edited by Hope47, 24 June 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#1125 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

I didn't get any diagnose at hospital but, it was different kind of feeling.Pressure above both temporal lobes and behind eyes(slightly) combined with short term memory loss is not normal.My reading comprehension time is also increased. :(

I definitely empathize with the sensation of pressure, for it's exactly what I've had for over three weeks now. I think it's unfair for us to ourselves diagnose it as elevated ICP, however - that's something for a trained medical professional to do.

I guess you're very lucky if the symptom of pressure has disappeared. I suppose you can wait and see if the memory returns to normal. Meanwhile, you can't go wrong with covering your vitamins, minerals and other basic stuff.

Edited by Climactic, 24 June 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#1126 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

"...sunifiram...seems to alleviate tinnitus and ear symptoms / loudness / booming associated with oxiracetam, and it allows me to take racetams without the negative side-effects I was experiencing.

That's amazing --- different people getting opposite effects from the same medication. Sunifiram should be getting a LOT more scientific attention. It's almost unfortunate that it's being sold as a supplement now, as this tends to marginalize substances in the eyes of skeptics who think that all supplements are placebos or worse.

One effect of suni that you and I both experienced was the way it can help offset problems caused by racetams. I had been limited to taking only 10mg/day of noopept prior to taking suni. Then I upped my noopept dosage because it helped ameliorate the suni problems I was having, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I could now take far more noopept without any negative sides. Now, at least a week after my last tiny single-dose trial of suni, I'm still taking noopept at about 30-40mg/day, no problems. Weird.

That's interesting, although opposite of what I'm experiencing with noopept. Since I got my latest order in so fast, I wanted to try the noopept right away, right after I finished my suni trial. I took 10mg---it was a lot more potent than I expected, and I found it hard to handle on its own. It seemed to be giving me anxiety, and hyper-awareness, much like descriptions of the onset of a panic attack. Luckily it didn't last very long, a couple of hours at most.

I figured I'd try it the next day, 10mg again, with suni (5mg) and a small dose of oxiracetam (150mg). In my experiences with suni so far, it seemed to have more of a rounding-off effect on the other noots, and the oxiracetam seemed like a good alternative to piracetam as the third note of this trial. The stack seemed to work quite well at first, the effect of the noopept lasted a couple hours longer, and I was able to focus instead of being all over the place like on noopept alone---on saturday I wrote for ten hours straight without needing to stop to eat or anything---but then I started getting insomnia. I kept up with the same dosages all weekend, to make sure it wasn't something else, but last night, the anxiety came back, and I was feeling scattered. I finally got annoyed and took a dose of 2.4g's piracetam. That seemed to settle things down, the anxiety went away, and I slept quite well.

This morning, I figured I should just take piracetam with the suni and noopept. The piracetam seemed to really tune down the stack, to the point where I wasn't entirely sure I had taken anything. But I did get some good work done, my mood was more positive, and most importantly, no anxiety. I did get really, really tired and foggy as the work day wound down, though. Maybe I should have taken a second dose, but I didn't really feel like it.

As a side-note, not really an important detail but amusing---I packed the suni (5mg), noopept (10mg), and oxiracetam (150mg) in #3 solid red capsules, so I've been calling it "the red pill". It's a potent combination. Tomorrow I'm going to be trying a new mix, sans-noopept: double the dose of oxiracetam just with 5mg suni. I think that might be a little gentler. For that I have #2 solid blue capsules.

#1127 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:08 AM

I did get really, really tired and foggy as the work day wound down, though. Maybe I should have taken a second dose, but I didn't really feel like it.
... so I've been calling it "the red pill". Tomorrow I'm going to be trying a new mix, sans-noopept: double the dose of oxiracetam just with 5mg suni. I think that might be a little gentler.

That chimes with my experience. I find sunifiram and oxiracetam together to be a very powerful stimulant, but quite short-lived, and draining if I do not re-dose when I begin to feel the deflation. I'm not sure the combo is so useful because it's over-stimulating, and I fear that it depletes reserves of neurotransmitters too quickly.

#1128 Philosopher

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi everyone. I've ordered sunifiram a couple weeks ago, and with it came a scoop of 8-12mg. I hadn't researched too far into the dosing, but most of google had told me that 8mg was fine. And even the scoop that came with it is so. So, I've dosed, sparingly by taking days off, 8-12mg scoops of sunifiram at least 5 times. Today I took a full scoop, and I noticed these side effects which I very much don't enjoy.

For one, I get a strange type of uncomfortable cold-sweat, burning up sensation that seems something akin to glutamate excitotoxicity, although I can't be sure because I've never experienced true excitotoxicity. But with experience of glutamate rebounds from alcohol, and msg, the experience comes close.

Anxiety is another side effect which I find easily counteracted with theanine. I'm making sure to take theanine, and I'm sipping on magnesium threonate as well, to make sure I avoid any glutamate excitotoxicity.

Anyways, that is my experience so far with sunifiram. The heat rushes haven't stopped, and I'm a bit dismayed that I've been taking overly high doses of 8mg when before I felt incredible effects at much lower doses.

I also like to add that I am an avid player of super high dosing racetams. I've experienced megadosing nearly all the racetams, but there is no way in hell that I'm even going close to high dosing sunifiram, not only does the sound of it not sit well in the stomach, but all the characteristics, and even the literature, of sunifiram seem to suggest a bell-shaped response curve.

Edited by Philosopher, 25 June 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#1129 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Those of us who did not experience any side effects got extremely lucky. Against my better judgement, I decided to give Suniracetam a try after all the over the top glowing reports of less sleep, improved cognition, the best nootropic eva. This is a substance that is completely untested in humans. I got lulled into a false sense of security becuase the the relative safety profile of other racetams.

I stopped Suni last week for safety reasons. It never lived up the hype in the first place. It was stimulating but I can't say it worked any better than other racetams.

NOT worth the risk!
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#1130 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Those of us who did not experience any side effects got extremely lucky. Against my better judgement, I decided to give Suniracetam a try after all the over the top glowing reports of less sleep, improved cognition, the best nootropic eva. This is a substance that is completely untested in humans. I got lulled into a false sense of security becuase the the relative safety profile of other racetams.

I stopped Suni last week for safety reasons. It never lived up the hype in the first place. It was stimulating but I can't say it worked any better than other racetams.

NOT worth the risk!

Thanks for sharing. I was about to try Suni, but thanks to honest reports like yours, decided against it. Thanks for saving me the trouble!
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1131 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

Philospher those are the effects that I got. I'm now convinced that this new batch is different. I was dosing way higher my first trial with Suni and didn't get any of these negative effects. I feel there is something different but I guess i'll never know so will be tossing my Suni and hopefully the Uni never shows up so I'm not tempted to try it,lol.

I agree with Health Nutty in being lulled into a false sense of security due to the safeness of other racetams. Kinda scary that companies just put stuff out there without knowing the effects.. Hopefully Newstar is an integrous company like they say and really do have an operation that will sell only quality supplements with no impurities but who knows really.. Does it cost much to send something like Suni to a lab to be tested?

#1132 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

Hi everyone. I've ordered sunifiram a couple weeks ago, and with it came a scoop of 8-12mg.

Hi. Even though the scoop label says 8-12mg, if you actually estimate the weight of the dose in each leveled uncompressed scoop using a calibrated and tested milligram scale, you like me may note that it weighs under 2mg. I could use some independent confirmation in this respect from others. Please also state the name of the seller, e.g. NSN, Liftmode, etc.

L-theanine and magnesium threonate alone will not save you from the theorized excitotoxicity if that's what's coming for you. They presumably help, but are both very weak relative to sunifiram. They sure didn't save me even though I was taking them at the time.

Edited by Climactic, 25 June 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#1133 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

NOT worth the risk!

You shouldn't say that we who didn't get any sides were lucky, but rather that the others were unlucky. The wast majority responded "normally" with no sides.

But idd, it shouldn't be called a nootropic yet.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#1134 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

I think it would be useful if anyone who got/gets negative lasting effects could answer:

-What dose(s) of sunifiram(and the batch number listed on the vial, if possible)
-Any other supplements used in-conjunction and the dose/frequency(if something like noopept, where you bought it)
-When the side-effects started appearing(during the main sunifiram effects, after it wore off, delayed, after you took another supplement, after dosing sunifiram for x days, etc)
-If the side-effects come and go or if they are constant
-Summary of sideeffects
-Things, drug or otherwise, that ease the sideeffects(exercise, benzos, ketamine/memantine, etc)
-How long you've had the sideeffects so far and if they've gotten better or worse(possibly in what ways).
-Any past experiences that are similar.
-Substances that make the side effects worse.

Of course, completely optional. I just think that if we had all of these neatly answered by anyone who has these lasting problems from it, it could really help draw a conclusion as to what is wrong and how to avoid it(or if some people just are unlucky).
  • like x 2

#1135 cyberger

• 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

Philospher those are the effects that I got. I'm now convinced that this new batch is different. I was dosing way higher my first trial with Suni and didn't get any of these negative effects. I feel there is something different but I guess i'll never know so will be tossing my Suni and hopefully the Uni never shows up so I'm not tempted to try it,lol.

@joelski28, would you mind posting your good/questionable Sunfiram batch#s so people can compare?

I ordered 1gram Sunfiram from NewStarNewtropics on 5/22 (Batch# NSN701, Manufactured 03/13). When I bought it, their website said 3rd party test lab results would be posted when available. 3rd party test results have never been posted, and their website has dropped mention of reporting test results. Got no response after emailing them about it.

So far my experience with NSN has been great; it was great to find a Nootropic company with 3rd party purity testing. Maybe if more people ask, they'll start doing testing again. But if their untested nootropics keep flying of the shelves (unfiram is listed as sold out), 3rd party testing might be viewed as an unnecessary expense. Anybody know of other companies doing 3rd-party testing?

Edited by cyberger, 26 June 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#1136 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

I think it would be useful if anyone who got/gets negative lasting effects could answer:

-What dose(s) of sunifiram(and the batch number listed on the vial, if possible)
-Any other supplements used in-conjunction and the dose/frequency(if something like noopept, where you bought it)
-When the side-effects started appearing(during the main sunifiram effects, after it wore off, delayed, after you took another supplement, after dosing sunifiram for x days, etc)
-Summary of sideeffects
-Things, drug or otherwise, that ease the sideeffects(exercise, benzos, ketamine/memantine, etc)
-How long you've had the sideeffects so far and if they've gotten better or worse(possibly in what ways).

Of course, completely optional. I just think that if we had all of these neatly answered by anyone who has these lasting problems from it, it could really help draw a conclusion as to what is wrong and how to avoid it(or if some people just are unlucky).

That'd be a great synopsis if people were willing to go through with it and give it an honest shot. I'm sitting on 4 grams right now. 2 from Sun and 2 from LM. I'm not convinced I want to even try it having dealt (quite effectively in the past) with glutamate excess. Now, having said that, part of me does want to try it at low doses since I don't want to sell it and don't want to toss it lol.

I'm more curious as to where Suni's biggest fan has went? Isochroma-Reborn hasn't come back to rave or offer a retort to his proclamations of the wonders of the "sunny" compound..at extremely high doses and in combination with other noots. I'd like to think he's ok and it'd be great to know he didn't suffer any adverse reactions to his dosing regimen. Iso? You out there bud? I'm not judging - trust me. I've had my share of real addictions in the past and can understand super dosing compounds. I'd just love to know what you think of the Sunifiram at this point in time.
  • like x 2

#1137 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

You shouldn't say that we who didn't get any sides were lucky, but rather that the others were unlucky.

Words like lucky and unlucky are useless and meaningless. Best to avoid using such psychologically loaded terms. Only immature kids use them.

Edited by Climactic, 26 June 2013 - 05:18 AM.

• dislike x 4

#1138 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

:5mg. Liftmode. No batch number.

:Noopept 20mg, modafinil 50mg, phenylpiracetam 50-100mg

:Under 30 minutes of taking sunifiram.

:Episodic.

-Summary of side effects
:Sensation of pressure and pain in temples.

-Things, drug or otherwise, that ease the side effects(exercise, benzos, ketamine/memantine, etc)
:benzos

-How long you've had the side effects so far and if they've gotten better or worse(possibly in what ways).
:3 weeks. No better or worse.

:None.

:Sunifiram, caffeine, alcohol, modafinil, phenylpiracetam

-Of course, completely optional. I just think that if we had all of these neatly answered by anyone who has these lasting problems from it, it could really help draw a conclusion as to what is wrong and how to avoid it.
:No, it will not help you draw any conclusion. How to avoid it - it's simple - don't consume it. If you insist you must, I recommend at most 2mg at a time, and not combining it with any glutamatergics, including stimulants, racetams, LTP agents, etc.

How many times do you want me and others to report our negative experiences? And how many reports will it take before you get serious? The bottom line is that experimental untested drugs are not safe to use. You will never learn. Your brain must not be worth much if you're willing to gamble it on some untested drug. Yes, fanboys and haters, I know you will downvote this comment.

Edited by Climactic, 26 June 2013 - 05:38 AM.

• like x 5
  • dislike x 2

#1139 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

:5mg. Liftmode. No batch number.

:Noopept 20mg, modafinil 50mg, phenylpiracetam 50-100mg

:Under 30 minutes of taking sunifiram.

:Episodic.

-Summary of side effects
:Sensation of pressure and pain in temples.

-Things, drug or otherwise, that ease the side effects(exercise, benzos, ketamine/memantine, etc)
:benzos

-How long you've had the side effects so far and if they've gotten better or worse(possibly in what ways).
:3 weeks. No better or worse.

:None.

:Sunifiram, caffeine, alcohol, modafinil, phenylpiracetam

-Of course, completely optional. I just think that if we had all of these neatly answered by anyone who has these lasting problems from it, it could really help draw a conclusion as to what is wrong and how to avoid it.
:No, it will not help you draw any conclusion. How to avoid it - it's simple - don't consume it. If you insist you must, I recommend at most 2mg at a time, and not combining it with any glutamatergics, including stimulants, racetams, LTP agents, etc.

How many times do you want me and others to report our negative experiences? And how many reports will it take before you get serious? The bottom line is that experimental untested drugs are not safe to use. You will never learn. Your brain must not be worth much if you're willing to gamble it on some untested drug. Yes, fanboys and haters, I know you will downvote this comment.

Really dude.. did the sunifiram make you really irritable too or something? I upvoted you for filling it out, but maybe you dont see what I'm trying to accomplish. You really don't know what sunifiram did that caused the side-effects, this information from more than one person will possibly help people suffering at least understand what could be wrong. I personally don't take sunifiram anymore(took it for like a week), so... I'm not sure what you're trying to say, Im not saying go use sunifiram. I'm attempting to put together information for the sole purpose of identifying what is going on here. Plus if you are for harm reduction, people who are going to take it anyway would ideally be able to see what specifically they should NOT do.

I specifically chose those questions, so that with enough people answering it it would surely shed some light on the situation(which I imagine could be helpful for YOU).

TL;DR: I'm trying to help. Don't Shoot.
  • like x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1140 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

I got with most of noots this pressure that make me very lazy, and make me unable to get out, or in very very difficult condition. I don't know from where it's from.

It's the most noticeable with Pramiracetam, Damn this thing is like a poison. It was a nice sleep aid though haha.

Most of noots make me sleepy. My respect for piracetam which is the more enjoyable one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users