Photo

Smart Drugs for Thought

smart drugs for thought piracetam cdpcholine sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Phaseshift

• 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

Has anyone ordered from them and had a good experience?

http://smartdrugsforthought.com/

I'm looking for Piracetam, CDP Choline and Sulbutiamine if anyone else has a good place to buy these I'd appreciate a link. I live in the US.
  • like x 1

#2 Phaseshift

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

No one has ordereD?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Never ordered from them. I would suggest rather than choline you buy ALCAR and Alpha GPC + B complex. A Multi vit and omega 3 are also a basic starting point. DLPA would be well advised as well.

#4 Phaseshift

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Never ordered from them. I would suggest rather than choline you buy ALCAR and Alpha GPC + B complex. A Multi vit and omega 3 are also a basic starting point. DLPA would be well advised as well.

what type of b complex with the Alpha GPC? Why do you suggest alcar and alpha gpc instead of cdp choline?

#5 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

Any b vit complex - something you can by from most health stores and many pharmacies.

Alpha GPC enters the BBB and gives the neural cells choline. cdp choline has a massive array of effects some positive (increasing dopamine receptor densities) some not so (increasing cortisol indirectly). cdp choline is a bit of a wild card.

#6 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

I've ordered from them on numerous occasions and haven't had any bad experiences with them concerning product quality, shipping times, and the one time I had my package lost in the postal service their customer service was prompt in replying and also gave me a complementary bottle of Piracetam for the delay.

I usually order my Piracetam, and sulbutiamine from them and depending on which choline source I'm going to cycle I order either CDP/GPC/Centro.

#7 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Noticed recentlyu that Smart Drugs for Thought seems to have increased their product list. They've got Oxiracetam, Noopept, and Phenylpiracetam now. I ordered some of the Noopept and Phenylpiracetam and have been doing some research on oxiracetam before I make my decision to include it in my stack, but it definitely does seem to be a great nootropic. I'd probably stack it with phenylpiracetam and use it as a pre-workout and performance enhancer.

#8 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

They are a legit source, but a little slow on the processing and shipping of orders (but that seems to be the case with all vendors recently).

#9 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

Well recently they seemed to have stepped it up a bit in the terms of processing and shipping orders, I had one of my recent orders from last week sent out the very next day so I'm under the impression that they have gotten a little more efficient in filling their orders.

#10 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

Contacted Smart Drugs for Thought and found out that they have Sulbutiamine back in stock, and that they will be carrying Adrafinil in capsules soon.

#11 98NSX

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

This is definitely a grade A+ company.
Neatly packaged and properly sealed.
The marketplace I found them on was Amazon.com, but now I see that they have a website too! Great!
The sulbutiamine is high quality as I did receive uplifting and a positive and mild energetic experience.
I have not had a chance to try the centrophenoxine yet as I am consuming the sulbutiamine alone to give myself and other nootropic fans a personal opinion about my experience.

I made an order for sulbutiamine and centrophenoxine this last Tuesday (morning) and received the parcel yesterday on Friday (evening).
Maybe a 2-3 day wait to Cali after shipment was in place... I imagine the parcel was thrown at least 10 feet at my back glass patio door... I'm never impressed with USPS. I don't want to explain myself at this point. Maybe some idiot was delivering it... who knows. The bottles were unharmed as the package arrived in a safe bubble mailer.

#12 98NSX

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Noticed recentlyu that Smart Drugs for Thought seems to have increased their product list. They've got Oxiracetam, Noopept, and Phenylpiracetam now. I ordered some of the Noopept and Phenylpiracetam and have been doing some research on oxiracetam before I make my decision to include it in my stack, but it definitely does seem to be a great nootropic. I'd probably stack it with phenylpiracetam and use it as a pre-workout and performance enhancer.

Have you ordered L-Theanine from this supplier before?
PM me if that is what you prefer to do dear sir.

I'm considering the use of L-Theanine stacked with Caffeine in the nearest future.

Edited by 98NSX, 30 June 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#13 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Yes, I have ordered their L-theanine "Neuro Breeze" on multiple occasions (essentially once they had it available). Before I was taking the Vitamin Shop L-theanine, and have not noticed any negative or irregular effects/qualities from SDFT's L-Theanine.

Theanine and caffeine work pretty well together, I only will take caffeine with theanine since caffeine tends to make me jittery and anxious at times.

#14 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

I've just ordered 4 packs of Piracetam and I'm from the UK. Let's see what happens!
  • like x 1

#15 Leonardo

• 20 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

I ordered Noopept from them and even though it wasn't what I expected in terms of effects (made me very paranoid), I can say that they are legit.
Perhaps I'll order some Aniracetam.
  • like x 1

#16 Phaseshift

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:47 AM

where can one get alcar?

so how much in dosage should be taken for alcar, alpha gpc and b complex?

#17 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

JG supplements is a favorite of mine (don't sell DLPA) but a quick google will reveal hundreds of retailers.

ALCAR 500mg
Alpha 500mg
B vit complex one cap a day.

Edited by Tom_, 06 July 2013 - 12:52 AM.

#18 SteinBo

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

I see that they have Adrafinil, which is like Modafinil correct? I' ve been interested in using one of these two but I am not sure if it would be worth it?

#19 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

Adrafinil is worth giving a shot, and is metabolized into Modafinil in the liver (i believe). Every coworker I have given a capsule has asked for another due to how strongly they feel the effects. Most of these guys would come into work with a energy drink or coffee and have switched since then to taking some Adrafinil alongside either Noopept and Phenylpiracetam to get a truly mental "awakening" in the morning time.

#20 staw

• 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

Hello!
I have made an order on Monday (4 days ago), but haven't yet received any confirmation from them yet. Is that normal or should i be worried? And have any of you that have ordered anything from them got any confirmation or tracking number? How many days days in that case have you been waiting for that?

Note: I'm from Sweden (if that may delay confirmations or anything)

#21 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hey Staw they ship international orders through Stamps so perhaps you received an email confirming your shipment and it was sent to spam? Also for international orders it takes about a month in some cases to be delivered. They do ship out the next day consistently recently so your order was likely sent just you haven't gotten tracking information yet.

#22 kevers

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

I think I ordered from them awhile ago and didn't have any problems.

#23 staw

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hello again! Just wanted to give you an update on my order from smartdrugsforthought. I have received my order yesterday, 5 business days after ordering it. So I can definitely recommend them.
  • like x 1

#24 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

Hello again! Just wanted to give you an update on my order from smartdrugsforthought. I have received my order yesterday, 5 business days after ordering it. So I can definitely recommend them.

Thanks for this news.
No problem with customs?

I've just ordered 4 packs of Piracetam and I'm from the UK. Let's see what happens!

you?
have you recived the product?

#25 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hi ken_shiro, received 5 days afterwards with no trouble from customs.
  • like x 1

#26 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Wow I stop looking at nootropics for about a month and Smart Drugs for Thought seems to have launched yet again MORE products. I'm excited to see that they are finally carrying Uridine, and I think it may be due to the constant emails I sent to them requesting it. But it's the Tianeptine that caught my eye when I was looking over their site those who are familiar with me know that my nootropic stack's goal is to help improve my overall memory but to also help with my anxiety and mood issues.

If anyone is more familiar with Tianeptine, or has tried it, I would greatly appreciate some insight about it before I go ahead and order it. I also noticed they added Idebenone as well, which might be worth looking into as well considering how it is reported to have neuro-protective qualities as well as other positive aspects that make it stand out to me, personally, as a support nootropic.

#27 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

Smart Drugs for Thought just launched their newest product Neuro Flare - Sunifiram mine should be getting to me on monday and I'll post my thoughts on it as I add it to my stack through out the week.

#28 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Wow, Tianeptine is legal OTC?

Does anybody have suggestion on how to switch from Paxil (Paroxetine) to this? Last time I had to get off Paxil, I thought that it must be what withdrawing from Heroin is like!

Terrible experience.

#29 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

I wish I could give you advice regarding that. I think that you would be fine taking Tianeptine alongside it, although at minor doses. I would honestly suggest you talk to your health care physician about making the switch or having Tianeptine be "primary" to the Paxil. I do know what you mean about withdrawals, I was prescribed Seroquil for the longest time which is probably one of the more destructive and habit forming SSRI that I've had to encounter.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

Thanks,
I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, my health care provider knows little. I had asked her to prescribe the Emsam patch, and all She did was basically freak out over the fact that it's an MAOI. Their first consideration is always CYA, not the patient - She didn't seem to care that nobody has experienced a hypertensive crisis on ANY dosage of the Emsam patch.

I've read one of the best methods is to taper off paxil while simultaneously dosing up with Zoloft; I can then withdraw from Zoloft much easier, think I'll give that a try. The Paxil has seriously lost its effectiveness.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smart drugs for thought, piracetam, cdpcholine, sulbutiamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users