- - - - -

J147 - A new Alzheimers-reversing drug based on curcumin extract

alzheimers memory

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#31 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:17 AM

Thanks, OpaqueMind. Perhaps the chemistry geniuses here on Longecity might give them some assistance. Some people need this yesterday.

• Agree x 1

#32 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I had a quote on this compound on another thread by the lab who made evp-6124 for our group buy. Although I didn't progress any further due to lack of interest, the cost was reasonable. I can dig it up if anyone is interested.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hello, I wonder whether nobody tried this yet or reported here doing so? I'm thinking about trying J147 for an aunt of my fiance, however there are so little reported experiences...
If I were to try, I would probably buy here http://teamtlr.com/n...html#/amount-1g because it's cheaper than elsewhere I've found. There would be a problem, however, because... how would I be able to divide that 1g into let's say 40x25mg ? ;o

#34 meth_use_lah

• 72 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:46 AM

Hello, I wonder whether nobody tried this yet or reported here doing so? I'm thinking about trying J147 for an aunt of my fiance, however there are so little reported experiences...
If I were to try, I would probably buy here http://teamtlr.com/n...html#/amount-1g because it's cheaper than elsewhere I've found. There would be a problem, however, because... how would I be able to divide that 1g into let's say 40x25mg ? ;o

Distribute the compound in a rectangular shape with and even thickness on a planar surface preferably a mirror. Take a ruler and a creditcard and split the rectangle into forty smaller rectangles by drawing four equidistant lines horizontally and seven equidistant lines vertically. 

Or buy a mg-scale.

• Well Written x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#35 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:11 PM

Sounds good, thanks! Although first I will probably ask my friend scientist if she could do it or let me use the equipment. 

Still, wondering why there are so few reviews of J147. I mean, none. I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to buy, teamtlr seems to be on constant shortage. Or have they not produced anything yet and are just delaying the date of when they'll sell it?

#36 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

Now this is Dec. Hopefully, the syn will be done before X'mas. Can't wait to experiment with it.

#37 NinefingerJoe

• 65 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:31 PM

Sorry if I'm "thread reaping" here, but does anyone have any more recent info on this J147 substance? Experience reports? Team TLR currently has this available.

#38 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

Sorry if I'm "thread reaping" here, but does anyone have any more recent info on this J147 substance? Experience reports? Team TLR currently has this available.

The site still saying pre-order. Did you get it from TLR already?

#39 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

Yeah it's still pre-order and I was told they would contact me when they have it. Wondering if anyone tried this substance yet? 

#40 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:54 AM

The silence is deafening. Two years on, there is still no J147 clinical trial at clinicaltrials.gov. And for that matter Google doesn't seem to be aware of anyone reporting their personal use experiences.

While we're waiting for TeamLTR, there's this and this and this video with an interview with the J147 scientists.

I do wonder how this drug will compare to Longvida, considering their similarity. I can't wait to hear from the first brave guinea pig who steps up to the plate, once it's available...

• Agree x 1

#41 NinefingerJoe

• 65 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

End of March is when Team TLR is saying it will be available… 99$USD/gram and with all of our grey market NSI 189 drying up, I just might become the "lab rat" you guys are looking for.

Maybe…

EDIT:
Does anyone have dosing information and a cycle schedule?

Edited by NinefingerJoe, 12 March 2015 - 06:56 PM.

• like x 1

#42 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

End of March is when Team TLR is saying it will be available… 99$USD/gram and with all of our grey market NSI 189 drying up, I just might become the "lab rat" you guys are looking for.

Maybe…

EDIT:
Does anyone have dosing information and a cycle schedule?

From TLR's page on it: 

"J147 dosing estimates as relates to any potential future human clinical trials, based off the animal data available, correlate to be anticipated at 20-30mg q.d. or b.i.d. for such focused toward neurogenic-dependent/neuroregenerative/anti-neurodegenerative (Alzheimer's Disease, et. al.) antidepressant, mood stabilizing, and anti-addiction treatments.   Dosage that would appear to be of benefit for less critical conditions and/or cognitive enhancement would appear to be at 5-15mg q.d. or b.i.d.  Oral bioavailailability appears modest, but significant.  Theoretical applications within sublingual hydroalcoholic-glycerin based tinctures may be significantly superior."

http://teamtlr.com/n...html#/amount-1g

Edited by Megatrone, 14 March 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#43 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

The silence is deafening. Two years on, there is still no J147 clinical trial at clinicaltrials.gov. And for that matter Google doesn't seem to be aware of anyone reporting their personal use experiences.

While we're waiting for TeamLTR, there's this and this and this video with an interview with the J147 scientists.

I do wonder how this drug will compare to Longvida, considering their similarity. I can't wait to hear from the first brave guinea pig who steps up to the plate, once it's available...

Pardon my interruption, my dear Megatrone and company, but if I may...

I don't give a fuck, I'll try it!

=====================================================================

Dosing information:

It looks like transgenic mice were fed between 1 and 10 mg/kg daily, depending on the study.  So we'll go with a conservative estimate on H.E.D., accounting for unknowns (as one should), say 3 mg/kg

HED (mg/kg) = Animal Dose (mg/kg) x [Animal Km / Human Km]

Human Km = 37

Mouse Km = 3

Rat Km = 6
=============

3mg x [3/37] = 0.243243243 mg/kg

and

190 lb male = 86.1826 kg

so

86.1826 kg x 0.243243243 mg

Equals

20.963335135mg, QD for an 190 lb male

Edited by sk_scientific, 15 March 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#44 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:16 PM

Is there a list of vendors?

#45 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:01 AM

Anyone try it yet? It is already late March.

#46 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:01 AM

Okay, I got it yesterday and I've taken 10mg for 3 doses already. I took it sublingually and it dissolved pretty well. It doesn't taste bad. Immediate effect started very fast for me. My vision and mind seemed sharpened somehow, but it could be just placebo. It doesn't seem like to have any negative effect at all, but it is too early to tell.

Edited by Amorphous, 08 April 2015 - 06:04 AM.

• like x 3
  • Informative x 1

#47 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

Where did you order it from? And please keep us updated on your experience with j147. I'm extremely interested in the drug and your report on it maybe the deciding factor on whether I get it or not.

Edited by Ed Ntuk, 08 April 2015 - 02:25 PM.

#48 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

Indeed, please keep us updated on how it is for you. Also, may I ask what was the reason you bought J147. I'm wanting to buy it for a friends friends aunt, that has Alzheimer.

#49 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:47 AM

I got it from teamtlr. I think insomnia might be one of the possible side effects. I couldn't sleep until after 2 am this morning and waked up around 4:30am after I took a 10 mg dose at around 8pm last night. I felt everything fine and energised the whole day with another 10 mg in the morning at around 6 am. I am not going to take the late dose tonight. The reason I am using this is due to my age and my stressful work environment and competitions. Sadly speaking, mental decline may possibly mean unemployment in my job. All I need is to keep-up with the younger workers.

Edited by Amorphous, 09 April 2015 - 07:06 AM.

#50 Steve Zissou

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:13 PM

A user on r/nootropics recently did a test on many products from teamtlr. I believe that all of teamtlr's proprietary extracts tested were all found to be the same inactive compound. The normal noopet and piracetam tested was legit however. But sadly there is a high chance that what you got sent is not j147z so any experiences you have with this compound should be taken with a dose of scepticism.
  • Needs references x 2
  • like x 1

#51 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

A user on r/nootropics recently did a test on many products from teamtlr. I believe that all of teamtlr's proprietary extracts tested were all found to be the same inactive compound. The normal noopet and piracetam tested was legit however. But sadly there is a high chance that what you got sent is not j147z so any experiences you have with this compound should be taken with a dose of scepticism.

So teamTLR made everyone wait for almost a year for a fake product? For what purpose?

#52 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

The concern was with Teamtlr's optimized extracts. J147 should be completely fine.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#53 mrfixituk

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

You might also want to look at Edaravone/Radicut.

My father has early onset dementia and I am looking to see what is out there. Trouble is where can you find suppliers for these if you don't live in a sanctioned country for it?

Edited by mrfixituk, 12 April 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#54 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

I don't think these substances have any legal status, so I think it should be relatively safe to order to the UK. 

Have anything you tried worked for your father? Please share your experience.

#55 mrfixituk

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Well its difficult to ascertain what exactly works without scientific tests! Sometimes the word he needs in a conversation goes missing or he might struggle to find his way around in unfamiliar surroundings, although when visiting me which he does usually daily he might head to the wrong door.

From what I have read the frontline of supplements which might stop the progression or even reverse it: pqq and coq10,  Acetyl LCarnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid, curcumin and phosphatidlyserine. So far he's only tried alcar/ala and curcumin (1 month)

He also takes a vitamin b complex daily, fish oil dha, a few walnuts, vitamin c, vitamin d (perhaps every other day), a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.

#56 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

I got it from teamtlr. I think insomnia might be one of the possible side effects. I couldn't sleep until after 2 am this morning and waked up around 4:30am after I took a 10 mg dose at around 8pm last night. I felt everything fine and energised the whole day with another 10 mg in the morning at around 6 am. I am not going to take the late dose tonight. The reason I am using this is due to my age and my stressful work environment and competitions. Sadly speaking, mental decline may possibly mean unemployment in my job. All I need is to keep-up with the younger workers.

Anything new to report?

#57 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

Hey Megatrone,

How is everything? How is your trial on mm201 (dihexa) and isx9? Are you also doing J147?

I am too busy to do any objective evaluation on J147, but subjectively I kind of like it. I feel more "sharpened" after taking it. Currently I am taking about 25 mg once daily in the morning. 

It somehow reminds me the effect of semax (by the way, I've just discovered I still have some semax left inside my frig) and I think I am going to use them together before my semax expired. Let's see

#58 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:24 PM

Hey Megatrone,

How is everything? How is your trial on mm201 (dihexa) and isx9? Are you also doing J147?

I am too busy to do any objective evaluation on J147, but subjectively I kind of like it. I feel more "sharpened" after taking it. Currently I am taking about 25 mg once daily in the morning. 

It somehow reminds me the effect of semax (by the way, I've just discovered I still have some semax left inside my frig) and I think I am going to use them together before my semax expired. Let's see

I'm doing well, thanks! I used up both the ISX-9 and the dihexa, but can't say I really noticed anything. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my 2g J147. Currently I'm using NA Semax, but it doesn't seem to be displaying any acute effects for me. I'm interested in possible long term effects due to increased levels of BDNF and NGF though.

#59 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:33 AM

Wow, you are more of a non-responser than I am, considering you are using NA Semax version. Semax usually gives me a sense of clarity and alertness. I usually reserve it for severe sleep deprivation and high demanding situation. I will definitely switch to the NA Semax version after I use up my almost expiring Semax. To me, J147 gives me a similar effect but seems a little weaker. Hope it will work well for you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 KJx

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:07 AM

Just ordered J147, Palmitoylethanolamide  and HCBT-OX, all from TeamTLR. The combo will be used to treat an old (80yo) lady with Alzheimer's. I will probably add Noopept to the stack as well. Perhaps Aniracetam or Picamilon (forgot which one of them is a vasodilator) as well. (already got loads of nootropics) 

Since I won't be the one who uses it, I won't be able to tell the effects. I also never see the woman who will be using the substances, so I won't even be able to evaluate myself. But her husband will let someone I know, know how it works and that person will tell me (Yeah, I don't like this chain either, but that's how it is). I'm not expecting miracles, so I won't judge the drugs just by this 'experiment'. 

I've already tried giving her nootropic stacks and her husband said he noticed a big improvement in her mood. He did not mention any improvements in her memory though. The stack was, if I'm not forgetting something:

noopept

aniracetam

coluracetam

picamilon 

maybe centrophenoxine

sulbutiamine 

vinpocetine 

phenibut (low dose, only 10 days)

All used for ~30 days. The elevated mood effects lasted even after stopped using the stack. I hope it helped the lady to cope with her condition, as in, during that month, it made her feel better, so she started associating her condition with not-feeling-bad. Just a thought, ofc.

J147, Palmitoylethanolamide  and HCBT-OX will only arrive in my country in ~20 days... and then it will take another 2-5 days for me to pay taxes, retrieve package, put the drugs into capsules and then to use the "chain" of people to make sure they get to her. Then it will be another month or two of using the drugs, so I suppose there won't be many updates from me for the next 1-2 months :/ Sorry, I wish I could contribute more to information about these drugs - there's so little on them on the internet! 

Edited by KJx, 28 April 2015 - 02:11 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alzheimers, memory

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users