* * * * * 5 votes

jdtic kappa antagonist bulk/group buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
709 replies to this topic

#631 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Pure Salvinorin A or very high concentration extract maybe? Really easy to find, or maybe have in hand and do not want it anymore.

Something like mCPP, an amphetamine analogue or even digoxin.

#632 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

I am starting to feel a really good mood coming on. I think a daily dose of 50mcg would be the best dose to use. My chest pains have gone away and my dysphoria has gone now. I still have my dissociation though. It has been 6 hours post dose.

I feel like I have done something good. I have the type of mood I would have if I went out on a summers day to the beach all day.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 05:59 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#633 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

the sample is gonna be here next week i was hoping to have a place to send it for chemical analysis by then, in regards to being a guinea pig youll have to try to convince someone who's paid to give you some.

#634 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

It kinda feels like Sulbutiamine. If you have ever tried Sulbutiamine then it feels like that, only more plane and not as good.

#635 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

the sample is gonna be here next week i was hoping to have a place to send it for chemical analysis by then, in regards to being a guinea pig youll have to try to convince someone who's paid to give you some.

Yes, I believe that jdtic would be too good to share! ;)
I was trying to make a point that I am not worried of side effects.

#636 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Christian healing magic... sounds legit
  • like x 1

#637 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Dang, there's been so much drama haha.

Just speaking from my preliminary personal knowledge in addition to my experience with various substances - and please no one think I'm trying to argue anything on a personal level - I do believe that there should be some suspicion with the substance you received Kieran. Unless you received some COA(s) or tested it yourself with a Reagent kit, there's absolutely no way of knowing that what you received was jdtic; the effects you speak of largely resemble weak effects of a deliriant or 'dissociative' substance akin to Salvia, PCP, ketamine, etc. Jdtic should have the exact opposite results, and that's another reason there's buzz around this compound - it may hold the key to recovering from disorders such as DP/DR, HPPD, etc. That being said, there is a chance you are just extremely sensitive to the compound, hence why you feel better now and think a lower dose would be suitable. But I just have reason to suspect that the compound you ingested was some legal dissociative RC as they can be rather cheap and someone could have just wanted to make a quick buck and not cared as to if you had a traumatic experience. I know what caused my severe HPPD was ingestion of multiple deliriant/dissociative compounds, and the effects you described sound like what I would've experienced at a lower dose of what I was unknowingly (at the time) given.

Other than that, I don't know why there's as much negativity as there's been. I'm also a bit skeptical of that user that was posting earlier in the thread about obtaining jdtic, but who knows. Regardless, we all want jdtic and I think we should stay on topic and help one another rather than argue about suspicions or the minutia of what someone said and if they actually meant what they said, etc. I feel as though everyone here has a yearning to try jdtic for rather different purposes than other group buys; as opposed to alleged nootropic purposes, many want it to recover from traumas/disorders/unfortunate problems they have. For those of which that is true, we're all in a relatively same boat.

I hope everyone who gets this batch of jdtic has an excellent experience, and I hope you can at least post back an extensive review of your experience. I don't know much about jdtic, say, as opposed to the things I'm working on with my second round of TULIP, but the things I'm aware of have me excited. The substances I unwisely used when I was a couple years younger and naive act in essentially the opposite way as jdtic; so far anytime I've gotten any relief form anything it was from a compound that acted in an opposing way to the substances I ingested, i.e. bone broth, ALCAR, ketones, PQQ (which can all modulate acetylcholine, NMDARs, and GABA). If there were to be a second group buy in the future, I hope I'm counted in :-D

#638 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Pearce's response:

OK, I'm baffled if it's really JDTic. That said, I don't rule out the possibility of an idiosyncratic response.

In my "case", I noticed a nootropic action and a warmth /tingling in the extremities but no euphoria (or dysphonia). This is presumably connected to JDTic's indirect cholinergic action...I find anticholinergics have a euphoriant effect but can't take them because of their dumb drug action.

Since the JDTIc trial was stopped, I haven't felt able to do research with other subjects even though I'm sceptical the asymptomatic cardiac arrhythmia reported had any clinical significance...I hope it doesn't cast a cloud over the whole class Keep me posted...! Dave

• like x 1

#639 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Pearce's response:
if it's really JDTic!
Dave

Edited by celebes, 22 February 2014 - 07:52 PM.

#640 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

For the record here's how I described the effect of kappa antagonism via BPN + NLX elsewhere:

I perceived more, took more in; a richer, wider field of vision; smoother, more flexible attention; but more than that, there was a background of strength and confidence and self-worth instead of fear, uncertainty and inadequacy. The word I think best describes the effect overall is 'rejuvenation'. At the right dose, I'm brought back to how my being worked 10 years ago, before I ever got sick.

Edited by celebes, 22 February 2014 - 07:30 PM.

• like x 2

#641 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

John of god is not a scam I have personally spoken to a number of ppl who have been helped by him for all different ailments...

But can he heal amputees?

#642 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

Trust me guys i hate all the nitpicking but as you can see certain people left unchecked can have a major influence on people, i'm just doing my best to maintain logical and intelligent conclusions within the group. If people go buying stuff from people who are not willing to subject themselves to a barrage of inquiries about their legitimacy we have no way of maintaining rational beneficial conclusions/outcomes

#643 Sciencyst

• 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

It's quite possible he received a research chemical (or medical?) dissociative.

Such as..
  • Methoxetamine
  • 4-MeO-PCP
  • 3-MeO-PCP
  • Tiletamine
  • Memantine
  • Methoxyketamine
  • N-Ethylnorketamine
Or some similar arylcyclohexylamine. These things are DIRT CHEAP and can easily cause nasty salvinorin-like effects. Seriously you wouldn't feel dissociated if it was JDtic!!

Edited by katuskoti, 22 February 2014 - 08:36 PM.

#644 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Dang, there's been so much drama haha.

Just speaking from my preliminary personal knowledge in addition to my experience with various substances - and please no one think I'm trying to argue anything on a personal level - I do believe that there should be some suspicion with the substance you received Kieran. Unless you received some COA(s) or tested it yourself with a Reagent kit, there's absolutely no way of knowing that what you received was jdtic; the effects you speak of largely resemble weak effects of a deliriant or 'dissociative' substance akin to Salvia, PCP, ketamine, etc. Jdtic should have the exact opposite results, and that's another reason there's buzz around this compound - it may hold the key to recovering from disorders such as DP/DR, HPPD, etc. That being said, there is a chance you are just extremely sensitive to the compound, hence why you feel better now and think a lower dose would be suitable. But I just have reason to suspect that the compound you ingested was some legal dissociative RC as they can be rather cheap and someone could have just wanted to make a quick buck and not cared as to if you had a traumatic experience. I know what caused my severe HPPD was ingestion of multiple deliriant/dissociative compounds, and the effects you described sound like what I would've experienced at a lower dose of what I was unknowingly (at the time) given.

Other than that, I don't know why there's as much negativity as there's been. I'm also a bit skeptical of that user that was posting earlier in the thread about obtaining jdtic, but who knows. Regardless, we all want jdtic and I think we should stay on topic and help one another rather than argue about suspicions or the minutia of what someone said and if they actually meant what they said, etc. I feel as though everyone here has a yearning to try jdtic for rather different purposes than other group buys; as opposed to alleged nootropic purposes, many want it to recover from traumas/disorders/unfortunate problems they have. For those of which that is true, we're all in a relatively same boat.

I hope everyone who gets this batch of jdtic has an excellent experience, and I hope you can at least post back an extensive review of your experience. I don't know much about jdtic, say, as opposed to the things I'm working on with my second round of TULIP, but the things I'm aware of have me excited. The substances I unwisely used when I was a couple years younger and naive act in essentially the opposite way as jdtic; so far anytime I've gotten any relief form anything it was from a compound that acted in an opposing way to the substances I ingested, i.e. bone broth, ALCAR, ketones, PQQ (which can all modulate acetylcholine, NMDARs, and GABA). If there were to be a second group buy in the future, I hope I'm counted in :-D

Well, I can send someone it if they want to test it ? I'm pretty positive it's JDTic. My vision does seem more vivid now, but it's still spacey which is one of the reasons I brought JDTic, to get rid of spaced-out vision. My breathe is hard to breathe still, that's all though and I feel a bit dizzy when I stand up.

Music sounds better, more detailed. It's like it's being played through a HD pair of headphones lol I'm just scared to go to sleep in case my heart plays up on me. I don't want to end up with low blood pressure, or go into a weird state of panic with anxiety or sleep apnea or anything like that.

#645 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

I only felt dissociated for a couple of minutes with the VT after I took the substance. After about 30 / 45 minutes after the main effects of the VT wore off along with the VT. After, I just got a "rush" every now and then with bouts that felt like I drunk 30 cups of coffee with intense dysphoria and sweats and shaking. I felt weird inside and my mood was "plane". I also felt it hard to breathe but now I'm fine, just feel the odd little bit out of breathe (feel like I'm holding my breathe when I'm not) which is why I don't want to try and sleep.

It's worse when I'm sitting down on the computer or doing something calming.

I think it's easy to say, I'm just really really overly sensitive to this stuff. Lowering the dose to 20mcg per day should work out, I will see if the effects get better. If they do, then it's easy to say I will just have to somehow manage to lower the dose to 20mcg per day.

Seen as the "good" effects last longer than the VT and all the negative ones after you first take it. You shouldn't get any of the negative effects if you use 20mcg to 50mcg a day. That way the good effects would just build up on you over time bypassing the negative ones, or not experiencing them.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 08:56 PM.

#646 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

Well i'm glad your ok, i'm fairly convinced it was Not jdtic. Jdtic would not have any effect on the respiratory system

#647 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

I mean I still have bare negative effects 10 hours post dose, and the positive effects aren't really all that at the moment. But, I hope they kick in tomorrow. They might. If they do I will continue with it. Otherwise, if I get no benefit tomorrow (if I wake up) I will just not use it and will send it to one of you for testing.

Well i'm glad your ok, i'm fairly convinced it was Not jdtic. Jdtic would not have any effect on the respiratory system

Thanks. :-) I don't think it's effecting my breathing. It's like I'm just more aware of it. It's hard to describe. I just feel like I'm not breathing when I am so I end up taking over manually in case I'm lacking oxygen.

#648 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

I only felt dissociated for a couple of minutes with the VT after I took the substance. After about 30 / 45 minutes after the main effects of the VT wore off along with the VT. After, I just got a "rush" every now and then with bouts that felt like I drunk 30 cups of coffee with intense dysphoria and sweats and shaking.

I think it's easy to say, I'm just really really overly sensitive to this stuff. Lowering the dose to 20mcg per day should work out, I will see if the effects get better. If they do, then it's easy to say I will just have to somehow manage to lower the dose to 20mcg per day.

Seen as the "good" effects last longer than the VT and all the negative ones after you first take it. You shouldn't get any of the negative effects if you use 20mcg to 50mcg a day. That way the good effects would just build up on you over time bypassing the negative ones, or not experiencing them.

Without an ECG there's no way to know if you had VT. You have no idea what dose you took, so I don't know why you're recommending ranges.

And, whatever you took, it wasn't JDTic. Do NOT keep taking it.

#649 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

Cannot someone just sell this stuff as a tincture so the dose is already measured out inside the dropper? I don't know where I can get a scale on Ebay or Amazon that will measure mg. I only have a scale that does grams lol

I was only asking if someone could sell it as a tincture to help people that don't have a scale.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#650 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

I only felt dissociated for a couple of minutes with the VT after I took the substance. After about 30 / 45 minutes after the main effects of the VT wore off along with the VT. After, I just got a "rush" every now and then with bouts that felt like I drunk 30 cups of coffee with intense dysphoria and sweats and shaking.

Without an ECG there's no way to know if you had VT. You have no idea what dose you took, so I don't know why you're recommending ranges.

And, whatever you took, it wasn't JDTic. Do NOT keep taking it.

Can you tell if I had VT even though it has gone ? I didn't take that much, about a pin-pricks worth (I could barely see it) as it was roughly a crystals worth. It's quite a springy substance. Okay I will stop taking it. I'll see how I feel in the morning, just out of curiosity. Will I dye? I mean like in my sleep or anything? Can JDTic effect you with VT even though the symptoms have worn off from the dose I took this morning

#651 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Laptop out of order for a few days, and I come back to see a lot of off-topic stuff going on.. Can anyone confirm my summary?:
A few people tried questinably legitimate JDTic from questionable sources, and had questionable results.
Did I miss anything? I'm not going to weed out all the recent posts, but so far I'd be very skeptic of anything that has been reported so far..

#652 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

Can you tell if I had VT even though it has gone? Will I dye? I mean like in my sleep or anything? Can JDTic effect you with VT even though the symptoms have worn off from the dose I took this morning

No, I don't think it's possible to tell once it's out of your system. You could go into A&E and request an ECG saying you've taken a white powder, but that would have been more useful this morning.

'Research chemicals' are extremely dangerous. You probably won't die in your sleep but these are the kind of things that can cause that.

You didn't take JDTic.

Edited by celebes, 22 February 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#653 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

A trip to A&E might be worthwhile anyway. You could bring in a small sample and ask them to do a tox screen. It would establish if it was one of the more obvious candidates at least.

#654 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

It stays in your system for two days doesn't it? :-) Heartbeat is 79 BPM, so it's fine? That's resting. If I had VT I guess it would be like earlier when it was really really fast. It seems fine now to be honest, just feel back to my old self-ish.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 09:40 PM.

#655 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

Laptop out of order for a few days, and I come back to see a lot of off-topic stuff going on.. Can anyone confirm my summary?:
A few people tried questinably legitimate JDTic from questionable sources, and had questionable results.
Did I miss anything? I'm not going to weed out all the recent posts, but so far I'd be very skeptic of anything that has been reported so far..

no thats about it sample will be here next week i will update then

#656 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

It stays in your system for two days doesn't it? :-) Heartbeat is 79 BPM, so it's fine? That's resting. If I had VT I guess it would be like earlier when it was really really fast. It seems fine now to be honest, just feel back to my old self-ish.

A free toxicology test is nothing to sneeze at. Go in, bring a very small amount of it and tell them a friend gave you a white powder to take this morning and tell them the symptoms. (Don't mention JDTic, because you didn't take that.)

#657 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

I could hypothesise a scenario that slightly worries me as well. I for example have chronic upper back pain, all of it is sore and tense all the time, misaligned etc. I also know that KORs are responsible for spinal analgesia. I would presume destroying KORs would increase my level of pain. I might presume that my body would attempt to counterbalance this by releasing extra dynorphin perhaps? Which would cause a bad mood and some other side effects?

If a toke of salvia causes a few days of good mood afterglow, perhaps a toke of "anti salvia"(JDTic) causes the opposite? Maybe just in people whose problem is not the KOR network but something else?

Anyway, Kieran, I hope you get better, I also hope that JDTic does not have that effect on people generally.

#658 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

It's funny how you all are so set on it not being jdtic...if he got from medchem I'm pretty certain it is. There is a possibility that it was jdtic after all....then what will uz all have to say about it?

I wouldn't be putting so much faith into this "miracle research drug" that has not been properly tested yet
If Kieran's batch gets tested and it is jdtic. Then wat ?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#659 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

If Kieran's batch got tested and it's jdtic then that either means he's hypersensitive, a lower dose is better, or we all must be prepared to take low doses or at least be prepared to first suffer negative effects for potentially great effects afterwards; nonetheless, I'm highly skeptical that it s jdtic and would cause the exact symptoms that it's pharmacology shows it should negate, and that people are taking it to get rid of. As I said earlier, those symptoms sound very similar to dissociative compounds, only not a full blown dissociative trip.

Hypothetically saying that it was jdtic, I don't know about anyone else (with other problems), but I don't know why anyone with HPPD would take it with the possibility of exacerbation of DP/DR (and again, I'm not saying it will do that as I believe Kieran's compound was probably a dissociative). I know personally with the effects I'm starting to get again from TULIP and how bad my DP/DR can be at times that if jdtic produced dissociation, even for a couple days, I'd probably not take it and just be persistent with TULIP and Bulletproof Coffee (which coincidentally has been having my brain laser sharp these past two days - I believe the ketones are having some action on the GABAergic system hence why it can often help in bipolar disorder and what not). So, I hope socialpiranha and others who got in on the group buy report back and I hope their experience is nothing short of optimal in every sense. That being the case, I'd love to get in on another group buy.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#660 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Well I want to take it in the hopes to reverse some of the hppd Depersonalization. So far I haven't heard anyone getting any benefit in the reversal of dissociation. So much for all the talk up about jdtic abolishing dissociative symptoms...
  • dislike x 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users