- - - - -

Sexual Continence

benefits drawbacks

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 clean_press

• 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Have any guys noticed benefits from basically not busting? I mean you still have sex but you just bust less often like once a month or once a week?

#2 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

I would like to know this as well. Would be great to hear from a normal person and not a tantra enthusiast or book/course/retreat seller....

#3 Pirate

• 147 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

I try to ejaculate, either sex or masturbation, only every 3 days. This builds up a reservoir that increases volume and pleasure. That being said, I might ejaculate more then once on the third day depending on the situations I find myself in.

Anecdotally, I find that the build up without release, then build up with release pattern can get pretty intense.

I've also read that lots of releasing can be good for the prostrate and that men who masturbate or copulate more have less problems with prostrate infections and cancer.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Hyphen

• 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

I would like to know this as well. Would be great to hear from a normal person and not a tantra enthusiast or book/course/retreat seller....

I'm a (semi)-normal person who notices fatigue caused by ejaculation.
Everytime I ejaculate, I seem to lose motivation for 2-3 days and after abstaining from ejaculation for a week or so I seem to have boundless energy until my girlfriend seduces me.

I realize it might not be like this for everybody, but for me it is definitely noticable.
  • Agree x 1

#5 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:16 AM

The more I do, the more I need to! I don' t want to have urges coming in my way!
  • Informative x 1

#6 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

I find that self restraint gives me a lot motivation.
  • Agree x 1

#7 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

Sounds like foot ball coach superstition.

Ron

#8 clean_press

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

I mean it could be superstition, but personally I'm weaker in the gym and my concentration isn't as robust the more I cum, call it what you want but its noticeable for me.

#9 Gerrans

• 372 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

I think we are all different in this respect and should do whatever we like best, so long as we are causing no harm.

I can never get my head round the suggestion that more ejaculations are good for one's health. It is not clear whether that is because they are a sign of health or because they somehow increase health. I favour the former interpretation. Because I cannot see how forcing oneself to have more orgasms than usual would add a jot to one's health or a minute to one's life. I am happy to be proved wrong, in which case I would pencil more quality time into my diary.

Edited by Gerrans, 29 July 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#10 YOLF

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

I try to ejaculate, either sex or masturbation, only every 3 days. This builds up a reservoir that increases volume and pleasure. That being said, I might ejaculate more then once on the third day depending on the situations I find myself in.

Anecdotally, I find that the build up without release, then build up with release pattern can get pretty intense.

I've also read that lots of releasing can be good for the prostrate and that men who masturbate or copulate more have less problems with prostrate infections and cancer.

Well not ejaculating can cause problems depending on what you mean by it. If you mean not going through to orgasm, that's probably fine. But if you mean holding back the orgasm or having the orgasm and forcing yourself not squirt it out, that can cause damage and lead to higher risk of infection including nonspecific infection even if you're just masturbating IME.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: benefits, drawbacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users