NSI-189 2nd Group Buy

nsi 189

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#61 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

IN PLEASE

found my own source, online thanks again but no longer will be in purchase for the time being.--- my source wishes not to be disclosed.

#62 YOLF

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

Be careful buying from shady sources.
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 malden

• 94 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

count me in!

#64 CognitionCoefficient

• 68 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm in as well.

A known quantity like ScienceGuy managing the funds would help engender trust however.

Edited by CognitionCoefficient, 03 August 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#65 Wu Hang

• 71 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

Completely understand people wanting a reputable member to lead this. If anyone wants to step up be my guest. My biggest concern is that the first group gets the product and it does something. Since it is almost done we may as well wait for their initial results and to make sure the supplier is good.

Completely understand people wanting a reputable member to lead this. If anyone wants to step up be my guest. My biggest concern is that the first group gets the product and it does something. Since it is almost done we may as well wait for their initial results and to make sure the supplier is good.

If that's the case, I will be totally into this.

Seriously for a product that seems to be promising enough, nobody should backup from this one, because it's just interesting.

#66 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

It sounds like the first group buy is going well. So hopefully the process of getting it is more straightforward for a second round.
After reading the more recent press releases, I am in.
Even if it just reduces the natural atrophy of the hippo campus, that is still huge.

#67 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Count me in. Is anyone actively trying to make this second group buy happen? I'm pretty sure the demand/interest is here, we just need to get the ball rolling.

#68 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Really hoping a trusted member of this forum will step up to help make this thing happen!

#69 cATsE

• 56 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

I'm in.

#70 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

me too, hopefully we can make it happen

#71 bossmanglb

• 50 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

I'm in; sign me up.

#72 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

Think we're waiting for some results from the first group buy, no point buying this stuff if it doesn't work and if it does work and works very well, we may all want to get a bigger personal supply...

#73 YOLF

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Sorry, ear infection, and pain requiring opiates, someone update me on what's going on in a week or two.

#74 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

I'm ready to lead the 2nd group buy if scienceguy is willing to give me the manufacturer he used. I don't care - someone else can lead it - I just want the product. I assume we would all use the same escrow service pay it square - and obviously the same manufacturer. It took a little while to synthesize - and we have so much interest in a second group buy that I would rather start it now. Someone else can lead it, but I will if no one else will. I just need the manufacturer's info.

I have not used payitsquare or whatever it's called but I want to use a service where the money does not touch my hands (if I were to lead it) so that there is minimal to no risk involved for anyone basically if that is possible.

I've had several guys emailing me wanting to get this thing going in addition to the posters in this thread. Like I said, I don't care who leads it - I'm happy to do the extra work and lead it, but someone should get it going.

Edited by xks201, 11 August 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#75 BrainFrost

• 56 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Scienceguy's manufacturer only deals with companies, not individuals. We would have to look for a different lab to make it.

#76 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

I am incorporated if it matters. Maybe ScienceGuy will make another batch?

#77 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

im in

#78 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Yeah uhh so quite a lot of people are interested - all I need is the manufacturer's name - which I'll keep confidential.

Edited by xks201, 11 August 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#79 cATsE

• 56 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Yeah uhh so quite a lot of people are interested - all I need is the manufacturer's name - which I'll keep confidential.

I think it's best if you PM ScienceGuy directly.

#80 Patrick Sylvester

• 67 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

yeah, this manufacturer was bombarded by requests for another compound during another attempted second group buy and the issue was raised that too much exposure would shut the manufacturer from the community. all things considered SG as the gateway is the best, shortest and efficient route towards an authentic compound in hand in as short a time as possible.

#81 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

since the 1st trial seems to be going well. I'm in !

#82 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

SG? I'm waitinf on a respknse to science guy

#83 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Im in

#84 BrainFrost

• 56 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

Thanks xks201 for trying to make this happen, but I believe a lot of buyers may not be as comfortable with sending the money to a new user (understandably so). Do we have a longer standing member willing to help out? I think that would put other users at ease.

It's definitely a benefit that you are incorporated though, that should make our buying process easier :)

Also how much are we looking to buy this time around? It seems there are a lot more users interested now. Having to measure, package, and send 500 little 'arginine' bags to different users over the world may be a bit much for one person to handle.

#85 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm a chem eng/med student. Whatever needs to be done I'll do if we don't have anyone else. I'd want to use an escrow system so that I don't have access to the money.

#86 pinemarten

• 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

Would be interested in the potential antidepressants effects of this. Count me in if there are any spaces left.

#87 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

Count me please also in!

#88 lOcéan

• 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Add me to the list please.

#89 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

I may go with paypal but western union is probably just a matter of going up to the grocery store nearby, I think I put the wrong billing address and they shut me down completly. The NS-189 group and some of the others seem to have trouble with suppliers. You must have found a good supplier otherwise you would not have a quote? It seems like something like GEBR-7b should improve memory a very noticable amount should be a good study drug. Maybe some other things could be synergistic with something which proliferated neuron growth. Dihexa or NS-189 might be good for this. That could really be a powerful mix. I had tried to find a lab for dihexa. I had dozens of companies contacting me telling me they had it in stock and could deliver in 3 days. In other words it seems not easy to find a legitimate lab which will deal with someone without a license. I wonder how this will affect working memory, I don't think that has been researched.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 empedocles

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

I think it would be wise to wait until all the of the anecdotal reports are in and effects collated, to sift between placebo and possible effects before starting another group buy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi 189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users