• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

50 Signs You're Getting Old.

audio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

This article shows signs that supposedly mean you're getting old. Read through them and creep yourselves out...maybe scare yourselves into action. Some of them I think aren't just to do with aging, for example I listen to Radio 2 and I dress for comfort rather than style...the latter means I have been old since high school. :laugh: :

Are you reading this in your slippers round at whatsername's house?
Have you both got a sherry on the go and the latest episode of the Archers playing on the wireless?
If you're nodding – and that's hurting your neck a bit – you're officially getting old.
Not that you lot who are listening to Radio 2 and feeding the birds should feel smug. You're pushing on a bit too.

Most of us like to think we're young, or youngish, but yesterday researchers came up with a list of 50 tell-tale signs of ageing that might make you think otherwise.
Their study found that losing head hair but gaining it elsewhere and declaring 'It wasn't like that when I was young' are also an indication that your youth is firmly behind you.
Other things to look out for include taking a flask of tea on days out and falling asleep in front of the television.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2WaYPrBaj

I apologise that I couldn't tag this topic cos the forum was playing up again.

Edited by Droplet, 18 June 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users