ISRIB Group Buy.

memory polish

• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#211 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Hail!

Hey yadayada so what are your plans for shipping now?

#212 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

Hail!

The supplier will be sending out to the US participants from a distributor like Q did it!. All other participants will likely get a DHL package with tracking.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Hail!

The supplier will be sending out to the US participants from a distributor like Q did it!. All other participants will likely get a DHL package with tracking.

Who's handling shipping for European participants? Would you ask the lab to see if they're on schedule?

#214 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

So Guys,

As I wrote before I let 100 grams of ISRIB through an EU lab done. I don't tend to interfere with the current group buy, but if someone is interested in helping me out in organizing to spread 80 grams of ISRIB, please let me know here, or in pm.
I would like to ask only people, who are interested in organisation, or in ISRIB itself seriously!!! The synthesis process have already done, 98+ purity with HPLC-MS and NMR-1H datas. The lab is not the one, who was intended to synthesize PRL, and ISRIB before (as far as I know prl didn't go through unfortunately).

Please bear in mind, that I would like to cooperate with those members only, who are thrustworthy.
All the analysis datas I can provide in pm as well!

Yes, i also have some sample done (ISRIB), it is powder, but according to the lab's informations it has to be dissolved before administration:

"We already have a sample of final product, with the analytical quality confirming structure and purity. We will start inmediately the scale up in order to prepare the 100 g ASAP.

The product is extremely insoluble; we will provide some solubility data with the CoA."

#215 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

Thank you guys for the pm-s, it looks like there are some people, who are interested in helping the organization.
Of course I will only be able to sell 80 grams, nothing more!!! However the daily dose of ISRIB varies between 14-28 mg-s, 2 grams is enough for 71 days calculated with 28 mgrams daily dose... As the custom synthesis is already done, and I don't have the intention to make a new synthesis, I will keep 20 grams from the current stack, sell the rest, and that's it..I ask again, please only pm me, if you think seriously, and not changing mind from day to another (sp far it looks fine, but I don't want to have struggles because of unreliable people).

Thx!

So Guys,

As I wrote before I let 100 grams of ISRIB through an EU lab done. I don't tend to interfere with the current group buy, but if someone is interested in helping me out in organizing to spread 80 grams of ISRIB, please let me know here, or in pm.
I would like to ask only people, who are interested in organisation, or in ISRIB itself seriously!!! The synthesis process have already done, 98+ purity with HPLC-MS and NMR-1H datas. The lab is not the one, who was intended to synthesize PRL, and ISRIB before (as far as I know prl didn't go through unfortunately).

Please bear in mind, that I would like to cooperate with those members only, who are thrustworthy.
All the analysis datas I can provide in pm as well!

Yes, i also have some sample done (ISRIB), it is powder, but according to the lab's informations it has to be dissolved before administration:

"We already have a sample of final product, with the analytical quality confirming structure and purity. We will start inmediately the scale up in order to prepare the 100 g ASAP.

The product is extremely insoluble; we will provide some solubility data with the CoA."

#216 JPC16

• 90 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Any updates Yadayada?

#217 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Any updates Yadayada?

Sorry; been really busy and sick. The group buy is almost finished from what the supplier has told me. I think everything should be done by the or starting next month.
  • dislike x 1

#218 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

Guys, I will open up another "ISRIB Group buy" thread, not to interfere with the current one. I answered all the questions came in yesterday in pm-s, it looks like some of you have the intention to help in organizing the transfer of ISRIB.
I woul like to highlight, tha ISRIB is aliqouted by the lab in 2.5 grams portions, so I only have the chance to provide amounts divided by 2.5 (2.6-5-7.5 grams etc...), as I don't have analytical scale, and I think it is safer/precise, that the lab measured it by themself.
So the ISRIB is ready to get shipped, we only have to organize it clean.

Thx all for the help in advance.

#219 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

What's the status of the original group buy?

#220 JPC16

• 90 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Yadayada, any updates? How far is the synthesis completed? What is the ETA?

#221 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

What's the word Yadayada?

#222 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Still in the works. 7,8-DHF will first be completed then ISRIB. Frankly more interested in ISRIB at this point. No ETA YET...
  • dislike x 1

#223 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

I think ETA should be in some 3 weeks, aroundish.

This you said November 14... Now it is over six weeks later, hmm.

#224 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

That's why I wouldn't take my word for it. When it's done I'll let you know.
  • dislike x 1

#225 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

That's why I wouldn't take my word for it. When it's done I'll let you know.

Any updates?

#226 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Not yet. Sorry was out of town.
  • dislike x 1

#227 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

I will eventually have ISRIB lol.....

#228 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Any updates? 

Edited by MasterHerb, 07 April 2014 - 10:31 PM.

#229 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Yadayada please give us an update man......

#230 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

Supplier hasn't told me anything ATM. They had a slowdown or idk.
  • dislike x 4

#231 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

I think it is safe to say now (what we probably all are thinking), that we have been scammed. :(  This synthesis wouldn't take four months to complete. It doesn't seem like yadayada is very persistent in asking the lab for updates or caring much for this group buy and its participants. Also, due to his personal fundraiser a while back and his apparent need for money, one might speculate if the funds for this group buy have gone straight into his own pocket. This is bullshit! 

• like x 4

#232 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Supplier hasn't told me anything ATM. They had a slowdown or idk.

Yadayada I think you should cancel the group buy and refund the participants. I think everyone will agree.

#233 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Yeah a refund would be nice right about now. Dihexa overshadows everything else atm.
  • like x 1

#234 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

Yadayada don't you think the participants of this group buy deserve a full explanation right about now? Even I do not posess the patiance of Job.
  • like x 1

#235 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

I don't have any updates; but, I'll keep you guys updated once I get any updates from the supplier. I won't respond to requests for a refund as that's a joke. I'll ask the supplier where is he on the synthesis. 

• dislike x 3

#236 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

I don't have any updates; but, I'll keep you guys updated once I get any updates from the supplier. I won't respond to requests for a refund as that's a joke. I'll ask the supplier where is he on the synthesis. 

Whoa hold the phone. We've given you the benefit of a doubt here but obviously at some point we would like to know what's causing the delay. Money would be a non issue if we had more assurance and a new timetable for synthesis completion. It's completely okay if you were sick or out of town. Just don't leave us in the dark for weeks on end.
  • like x 3

#237 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Whoa hold the phone. We've given you the benefit of a doubt here but obviously at some point we would like to know what's causing the delay. Money would be a non issue if we had more assurance and a new timetable for synthesis completion. It's completely okay if you were sick or out of town. Just don't leave us in the dark for weeks on end.

I appreciate that. I requested an update from the supplier. I'll let you know when will ISRIB be made ASAP. 

• dislike x 3

#238 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

I appreciate that. I requested an update from the supplier. I'll let you know when will ISRIB be made ASAP. 

Hey yadayada you have failed to hear back from the supplier for months. We have given you the benifit of the doubt for too long. If you have any morals you will refund the participants of this group buy. This wonderful community has been getting ruined by scammers recently. A thread should be made to blacklist users from participating in group buys, who have scammed others and are deemed untrustworthy.

• like x 3

#239 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

I won't respond to requests for a refund as that's a joke.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Epic group buy scam

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

The worst part is Yadayada you think it's perfectly fine to hop on reddit and collectively refer to longecity as a joke. Last year I was ok with tossing you a few bones in light contributions you've made to this forum. Right now you seem bent on destroying any creditability you had left. So what exactly separates you from the "kids" that you claim occupy this place?
  • like x 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memory, polish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users