- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam dosage effects and interaction with bupropion hcl

phenylpiracetam bupropion hcl stimulant psychoactive

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mrvontar

• 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

I don't seem to be getting any effects from phenylpiracetam that I can perceive. People notice subtle effects but I don't notice any at all. I take it with some fish oil since the kind I have is fat soluble; usually in around 100mg doses but before that I was taking as low as 50 mg doses. I have also spaced them four days apart, with my previous dosages being far lower than what I took now.

What I'm wondering is what can I take to enhance the effects of phenylpiracetam. From what I've read 100mg should give a discernable effect but nothing, should I be taking 200mg? Does anyone know if it interacts with bupropion HCL? Also, it seems like a lot of people on this board dislike bupropion or wellburtin so I'm wondering if I should ask my doctor for some other anti-deprssant and if so does anyone have any advice or ideas as to a good kind? I know it will probably affect me differently than it did you.

#2 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

I believe it would interact with it because It feels like phenylpiracetam stimulates dopamine to a certain extent. Wellbutrin is pretty stimulating alone so either that is blocking it or the Brand you have is not of quality. Where did you purchase the phenyl?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mrvontar

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

Liftmode, it's pure white and came with a certificate of analysis. It's from amazon and most of the reviews say there were effecting them in some way, perhaps I don't notice it because I'm usually jacked up on caffeine? I just recently started taking bupropion hcl so it may not be affecting my dopamine levels yet. (2 days now)

Edited by mrvontar, 20 July 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#4 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

What do you mean it's fat soluble? Phenylpiracetam should be very water soluble. Are you sure you don't have aniracetam?

#5 mrvontar

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

Phenylpiracetam (phenotropil, carphedon) CAS 77472-70-9 >98% PURE 5 grams. I was looking it up and it said it was fat soluble
  • like x 1

#6 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

Try 200mg. I don't notice that much at 100mg without stacking other things. 500mg really kicks you into high gear :-D (but builds tolerance fast... :sad:)

#7 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

You sure its pure white? the liftmode powder I got was more of a tannish color. Plus I didn't have good results with liftmode but it wasn't completely bunk. Now that I think about it though at that point in my life I had been messing with phenibut and deprenyl off and on so those may have blocked some of the effects. I feel the very first pill of buproprion so I think it acts faster than you may think.

#8 mrvontar

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yea, it's pure white.
  • like x 1

#9 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

Oh they must of got a new batch in or bleached it,lol. My first time using phenyl I felt doses at 50mgs but now it takes more like 2-300mgs. Do you need to take wellbutrin? Are you taking it for depression? I'd say stop taking it and try phenyl but wouldn't go against your doctor if you got on it for a reason. Sometimes doctors just push meds on people for no particular reason which is insane so if that was the case i'd say ditch it then try phenylpiracetam... Also do you have a high caffiene tolerance? I found taking phenyl with caffiene and adding piracetam really makes the effects more prominent.

#10 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Phenylpiracetam (phenotropil, carphedon) CAS 77472-70-9 >98% PURE 5 grams. I was looking it up and it said it was fat soluble

Can you please post a link to the information? Thanks!

#11 mrvontar

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yea, taking wellbutrin for depression. I probably have a somewhat high caffeine tolerance--250 mg may not effect me very much for caffeine.

#12 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yea, taking wellbutrin for depression. I probably have a somewhat high caffeine tolerance--250 mg may not effect me very much for caffeine.

Sorry, I meant where you saw that it was fat soluble... have you tried dissolving it in water? It should readily dissolve in water.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 mrvontar

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

Basing it off from http://brainmeta.com...showtopic=21185
I take it in water after consuming omega 3s but I don't think it would make a difference if I hadn't taken omega 3s if it is water soluble. Yea, it mostly dissolves in water

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, bupropion hcl, stimulant, psychoactive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users