Peak Nootropics?

peak nootropics

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

Hi Dota,

Sweden has lots of issues and we no longer ship there, sorry :(. BTW if anyone has a question about shipping nootropics to different countries, we can answer via the forum or PM. Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, Singapore and many more all OK. There are just a few "problem" countries. Some have minor issues and others have major issues (in which case we no longer ship). If a package gets seized at customs, we reship or refund your order with at no extra charge.

Thanks,
PeakNootropics.com

Edited by Peak Noots, 04 August 2015 - 09:41 PM.

#62 Mukul

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

Hi Peak Nootropics,

I'm from India. I have ordered noopept from your website and chose USPS Express Mail International as shipping option. It's been 2-3 days and I haven't heard anything from you guys. I have checked spam folder as well, but there is no email from you. Please have a look.

Thanks 

Mukul 

Invoice Number: 33733

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 dota

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:22 PM

do you know any websites that ship to sweden or is it imposible because of the laws ? and do you ship to lithuania its country in europe

#64 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

PM's sent :)

#65 J7D7E8

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:35 PM

Ok.....this thread has Totally put ALL u Peak haters to SHAME, hahahaha...hahahaha!!! LMFAO
There is now No question at all that Peak is top notch, TRUTHFUL and that reddit is Nothing but hyped up by social media psychosis of 'the 99 percent' that follow the crowd, really sad it is for you few that tried to rip on Kal But got SHUT UP...QUICK :D
Ive been using 'tropics for over 10 yrs when phenibut was the only thing to take and I've used them All and...Peak RULES! And I'll be down do debate this, any time, any "area'. Hehehe

Edited by jde777, 13 August 2015 - 11:38 PM.

• like x 1

#66 Plutis

• 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:50 AM

nvm

Edited by Plutis, 14 April 2016 - 04:55 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#67 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

From where are all these new registered users suddenly appearing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peak nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users