Anti-inflammatory supplements?

stress anti-inflammatory muscle spam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi everyone.
A very close friend of mine is usually taking Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs such as ibuprofen) because of acute muscles spams that generates strong headaches and sometimes even emesis... I think, the root of his problem is that he does not practice any sport. He goes to work from 7am to 7pm, thus he gets up at 6am! So if you think about his daily life it is kind like reasonable...
Can anyone think of a nootropic or perhaps any drug that can help him?

One drug that I can think of is hydergine because its long term use has a safety profile and may help with the headaches. Another option could be Vinpocetine, according to wikipedia it is a novel anti-inflammatory agent. He has already been going from doctor to doctor, but all they seem to do is waste his (personal) time and money, lol. Are there any blood test that shows his cortisol levels??

any comments? Thanks!

#2 ricca91

• 53 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

Yes, Boswellia Serrata and curcumin (especially the BCM-95) are very good antiinflammatories supplements. They are comparable to NSAIDs!
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 aaaaaaal

• 94 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Curcumin (y)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stress, anti-inflammatory, muscle spam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users