White powder gold food of the gods?

white powder gold

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 vtrader

• 235 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

There are a few experimentalists here on this board, but has anyone tried this stuff or know anything about it?
It sounds like one of those cure everything supplements.

#2 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

It's complete nonsense.
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

This precious powder has been lost to mankind for thousands of years. It has been called many things through the ages. It has been called the Fruit of the Tree of Life, and Star fire-Gold of the Gods. More recently, it has received wide notice as the Philosopher`s Stone. It is the crown jewel of Western legend , the stuff of literature. We have linked to Star fire at the bottom of this page. In it Laurence Gardner explains that the white powder of gold has been known to the initiated few for millennia. Now , you can experience the forbidden fruit for yourself. Additional links on the navigation menu lead to reference information and other related topics. Monoatomic? Maybe. A superconductor? We hope to know soon. Is it real? Absolutely!

Sounds legit... Nice website, too. (If it's 1998...)
  • like x 3

#4 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Lol...$89 for 1oz. Maybe I should buy some and melt it down :)
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#5 nameless

• 2,268 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

It looks like a supplement site that belongs on The Onion. I wasn't sure at first if it was even serious.
  • like x 1

#6 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

There is something to supplementing gold. Either colloidal nano gold or monatomic gold, which is white gold. Nano gold is a ruby red color. In my experience nano gold has a greater effect than monatomic gold just because I can't find nor make one of high enough purity to test against nano gold. During my consumption of nano gold I experience a huge boost in overall cognitive processing. Verbal abilities dramatically increased. Memory went through the roof. Creativity was unbelievable. I felt a general youthening effect. Colloidal nano gold is by far the best supplement I've found to date for enhancing cognitive abilities. Although once you discontinue taking it the gold is excreted from your system within three months. You actually feel a come down from it until you reach baseline again. So it is a supplement that you have to take daily and the effects are cumulative. I've tried it once for a month at low doses, stopped for four months and noticed the come down. Then I started again at high doses for a month and stopped again and noticed the come down for three months after like before. Unless you have the money I'd recommend making your own nano gold. I'll be doing that soon. I can't say anything about long term use but if what's being said about it is true then long term benefits are amazing. I've already proven to myself that most claims about nano gold, mainly cognitive processes, are true so I have no reason to believe, at this time, that long term benefits aren't true.

Monatomic gold can also be made at home using a simple acid/base reaction with sea salt or anything else abundant with the elements. However, this will only get you diatomic elements and not monatomic elements so the effects won't be as strong or appearant as what is claimed.

#7 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Monatomic gold can also be made at home using a simple acid/base reaction with sea salt or anything else abundant with the elements. However, this will only get you diatomic elements and not monatomic elements so the effects won't be as strong or appearant as what is claimed.

So, monatomic gold can't be made at home. :) That's a pity, since it sounds like the answer to all our most feverent prayers.

#8 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Try nano gold sometime. I'll see if I can find good information on how to make it. its as easy as making nano silver. Nano gold really did amazing things for me. I wish I had a lifetime supply of this stuff. I'll be ordering pure gold bars soon and making my own. once I get that going I'll post a detailed tutorial for you guys. people say gold is the most inert substance and has no benefit in the body. well that may be true but what some people fail to realize is the properties of elements change completely on the nano scale. nano gold, for whatever reason, does amazing things in the body.
  • like x 1

#9 robosapiens

• 163 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I've tried it, made my ears ring and that's all.

#10 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I assume you tried some monatomic elements? You either experienced an awakening of the pineal gland and heard the virabtion, or ring, of your own body similar to the ring people who meditate regularly often report hearing. or you consumed something with other heavy metals which can hurt you and that's why you heard the ring. Check the sources of the things you buy. There are lots of scams out there with this stuff. Make your own. its best to put you're own energy into it anyways. cheaper too. I haven't had as good experiences with monatomic elements as I have with nano gold alone though.

#11 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Ok I'm skeptical but I'll bite. Who has reputable colloidal nano gold?
  • Good Point x 1

#12 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Meso colloids has it. its really expensive from them, though. that's why I suggest to make your own. I bought a one gallon jug and consumed that jug in one month and that was when I realized the true power of nano gold. I refuse to buy any more from anyone because of the price. it is unbelievably easy to make.

I've said before I'd make a post about my experience with nano gold but I wanted to wait until I've had the chance to use it longer than 6 months. the longest I've taken it was one month. I want to take it daily for years. its my all time most favorite thing to supplement with.

#13 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

There is something to supplementing gold. Either colloidal nano gold or monatomic gold, which is white gold. Nano gold is a ruby red color. In my experience nano gold has a greater effect than monatomic gold just because I can't find nor make one of high enough purity to test against nano gold. During my consumption of nano gold I experience a huge boost in overall cognitive processing. Verbal abilities dramatically increased. Memory went through the roof. Creativity was unbelievable. I felt a general youthening effect. Colloidal nano gold is by far the best supplement I've found to date for enhancing cognitive abilities. Although once you discontinue taking it the gold is excreted from your system within three months. You actually feel a come down from it until you reach baseline again. So it is a supplement that you have to take daily and the effects are cumulative. I've tried it once for a month at low doses, stopped for four months and noticed the come down. Then I started again at high doses for a month and stopped again and noticed the come down for three months after like before. Unless you have the money I'd recommend making your own nano gold. I'll be doing that soon. I can't say anything about long term use but if what's being said about it is true then long term benefits are amazing. I've already proven to myself that most claims about nano gold, mainly cognitive processes, are true so I have no reason to believe, at this time, that long term benefits aren't true.

I'm glad that you found something that works for you, but I don't think gold has anything to do with the effects. The concentration of gold in seawater is 10-100 femtomolar. Just about every element on the periodic table is present in seawater at higher concentrations than that. Just for comparison, your sea salt contains approximately a billion times as much fluoride as it does gold.

I doubt very much that free monatomic gold can even exist in solution, unless you're talking about an ion or a complex, which is essentially a compound. I'm exceptionally dubious about this whole gold miracle. Something in your brew might be making you feel better- Fluoride? Germanium? Hard to say, but your results are also completely consistent with a placebo effect.
  • like x 1

#14 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

I'm glad that you found something that works for you, but I don't think gold has anything to do with the effects. The concentration of gold in seawater is 10-100 femtomolar. Just about every element on the periodic table is present in seawater at higher concentrations than that. Just for comparison, your sea salt contains approximately a billion times as much fluoride as it does gold.

I doubt very much that free monatomic gold can even exist in solution, unless you're talking about an ion or a complex, which is essentially a compound. I'm exceptionally dubious about this whole gold miracle. Something in your brew might be making you feel better- Fluoride? Germanium? Hard to say, but your results are also completely consistent with a placebo effect.

My results are not a placebo and there wasn't anything else in the nano gold I was consuming. it was purified water and nano size gold particles. you were referring to the monatomic elements which I said I didn't have as good of an experience with as I did with nano gold. I was consuming a colloidal nano gold at 20ppm. I've taken it twice. one month on four months off. I could definitely tell the effects, especially once the gold left my system after three months. so no it wasn't a placebo and the effects I was experiencing was from gold and only gold.

#15 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

So, monatomic gold can't be made at home. :)

Damn... I thought alchemists solved that problem a long time ago...

#16 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Based on skimming some of the content on that site, I'd be very concerned that the "white gold" they're selling may actually be some other random toxic metals.

#17 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

Forgot gold. I have a source for nano-platinum....
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#18 vtrader

• Topic Starter
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

If they are so great why are not nano metals mainstream as other supps?
I could only find one or two places online to buy them, and they seem based off the new age thinking. There is no even dr Ray page on it.

#19 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

I could only find one or two places online to buy them, and they seem based off the new age thinking. There is no even dr Ray page on it.

Because no one believes it and everyone refuses to try it for that very rresom you just posted. someone had to try it so I did. I known what I experienced. if you guys don't have an open mind to new ideas than things like this will never make mainstream. I read a post a long time ago on here about gold as a cognitive enhancing supplement but everyone kept thinking they knew that it didn't simply because gold is an inert substance... they think they know before they try. if you wish to believe its fake then fine. I've said all I can say and I can't further convince anyone else. its you who won't get to experience it not me. so I could care less at this point.

#20 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Because no one believes it and everyone refuses to try it for that very rresom you just posted. someone had to try it so I did. I known what I experienced. if you guys don't have an open mind to new ideas than things like this will never make mainstream.

It would have a million times better chance of making it to the mainstream if it were not being pimped at some sort of secret of the alchemists. It helps a lot if there is a coherent mechanism of action that doesn't violate the known rules of chemical physics, but even if there was zero knowledge about MoA, there could still be a placebo controlled trial, at least in rodents if not in humans. The placebo effect is particularly strong with brilliantly colored liquids (see the MB story...), and it's perilously easy to "prove" to yourself that you're getting an effect. That said, I'm not dismissing the idea of biological activity from gold nanoparticles. Gold is a "noble" metal; it has low reactivity, but not no reactivity. These particles are small enough to get widely dispersed in the body, and it could certainly have biological activity even if it isn't chemically reacting with anything. In fact, the vast majority of drugs don't chemically react with their targets. However, since these gold particles are tens of nanometers in size, I'm not sure what the biological target would be- it wouldn't be a typical drug receptor, which would have a size of typically one nanometer or less. Perhaps the nanoparticle solution also includes some very much smaller particles?

So... I'm not dismissing it out of hand in a closed minded fashion, but until I see a placebo controlled trial, I'll attribute effects like yours to the placebo effect. I'm also not dismissing an effect from whatever you brewed up from sea salt, but I'm dismissing that it's caused by gold, on the basis of its phenomenally low concentration.

All this being said, some people just have closed minds. I'm thinking here of c60-oo, where we have both a placebo controlled trial and a plausible mechanism, yet there are lots of people who "don't believe" it, apparently because it's "too good to be true".

#21 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

I didn't brew nano gold from the sea. I bought it pure. you make monstomic elements from sea water which are single atom elements. nano is not single atom. nano gold is made from pure gold bars using electrolysis. I would imagine gold acts the same way any other mineral acts in the body. there's no receptor for it because its used system wide. nano gold is not an alchemist scheme like monatomic elements. there has been a study done which I've posted before and I'm pretty sure you responded to but like anything else I post its never good enough. like I said the only true way to know is to try it. those of you who are willing to try it will see what I mean. those who don't will remain the same. gold has dramatically increased my cognitive abilities far beyond a placebo. I've tried numerous things in the past I can tell what's a placebo and what isn't. especially since I've tried it twice and the same experiences happened. this is why I don't argue my point because no matter what I say it will never be good enough to convince the mods or long time members on here that 'hey maybe there is something to this gold and I should try it myself before putting other members down and saying they're experiencing a placebo.' you haven't tried it so you don't know. so someone try it and let's make it mainstream. let's make it popular. let's make someone do more studies. nano gold does what its claimed and that's all there is to it. in my experience some people just refuse to try something based on the assumption that its too good to be true. if that's so then how will we ever know whether or not it works. I thought that way. then I thought, hmmm I better actually try it once to see if its true. so I did. and I experienced the benefits. I will forever be a strong supporter of nano gold and I will be taking it daily for years once I get my gold supply. $70 of gold will last you 100 doses. expensive? yes. but in my opinion the benefits are way worth it. Idk why you think I'm trying to spread disinformation. I'm trying to tell people there really is something to gold and you're down playing it to discourage people from even simply trying it.
  • like x 1

#22 vtrader

• Topic Starter
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

My concern is that it will turn me into a new age hippy(nothing wrong with that, but not me) considering the sources of information on the web.
Only kidding.
My real concern is the safety issues, and another more important is the cost and quality of supplier. Can anyone list any good legit supplies?

What am I looking for in the ingredients list, what other names do they use?

Is this the real thing?
http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d11c31a0e

While I am happy to try supplements out, I do need bit more information.

Edited by vtrader, 29 September 2013 - 06:04 AM.

#23 vtrader

• Topic Starter
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

Another thing what makes me suspecious about these types of supplements is that for certain products you have to join a membership.
Like here http://www.mynanogold.com/Buy_Nano_Now.htm
You can buy the gold but to get the platinum you have to join the "inner circle". All this screams up selling to me.

#24 Galaxyshock

• 1,468 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

what is this I don't even

#25 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

This is the only place I have ever, and will ever, get any nano colloidal supplements such as gold, platinum, etc. No membership required, very high quality product, but pretty darn expensive. Like I said learn to make it yourself.

Also, when I supplemented with this stuff I bought a gallon jug and took around 30mg daily. You'll have to do the math and figure out what the mg/ml is but you shouldn't have to worry about taking too much... unless you go crazy and drink the whole bottle. I've never experienced adverse side effects from supplementing gold.

Here's is a study about the increase of IQ using colloidal gold.
http://www.optimox.c...ol/frntPer.html

#26 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

I don't see where making it yourself really saves you all that much money. They're charging $45 for 300mg (thirty 10mg caps), and the spot price for gold is about $42 for 1000 milligrams. However, the auric chloride and reductants you'd need would raise the cost a lot. I guess you could do it electrolytically, which would probably be cheaper.

The IQ study is an extraordinary claim, and the authors are the guys who sell colloidal gold. Still, you'd think that the nootropic crowd would be all over this. They go to a lot of trouble to get a lot less benefit than this study promises, and that you report.

#27 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, you'd think that. But can I ask who here has even tried it to claim otherwise? Is anyone even going to try it to prove me wrong? No probably not. Yet you'll still say that I'm wrong and try to discourage people from trying it yet you'll have 100's of people lined up for a group buy on an experimental nootropic claimed to increase memory from 7 digits to 23 digits or whatever it was. Yet when I come around with non chemical solutions to increasing cognitive benefits I'm a quack and should instantly be discredited because a long term member here says I'm wrong. I've given the website of where I bought mine when I experienced what I claimed to have experience. You can't just read something on the internet and expect it to do what it says. I know that. That's why I personally try everything myself to see for sure. Idk why you're still trying to make it seem like gold doesn't possess any cognitive benefits. I know fr experience it does. You don't know because you haven't tried it. I'm sure you'll never try it either and you'll keep going around claiming that its magical bullshit and that it doesn't work just because you're too closed minded to accept that something as simple as gold may be more than what it seems. Try it and prove me wrong before you discourage others from trying it. I'm sure you have great credibility on here. Try it and realize it does work and let everyone else know about it so the nootropic community can all be comfortable knowing their lord niner gives his approval.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#28 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Here's is a study about the increase of IQ using colloidal gold.
http://www.optimox.c...ol/frntPer.html

A lot of gold water is being sold based on a pilot study of 5 people, especially considering it was self-published and the researchers appear to be associated with the company selling it. Still, I decided to give it a try.

Very preliminary results:

I've taken a couple of teaspoons of mesogold in the past week. This is a good deal less than the recommended serving size of one tablespoon daily, according to the bottle*. I've been finishing up a novel, and it seems to be going faster than it was. Of course, there are always ups and downs, but I can say that it certainly didn't hurt, and may have helped.

*This amounts to 0.1 mg/twice a week, whereas the 5 people in the trial were getting 30 mg/day.

I've also noticed almost no pain in my knees when working out, and this is also an advertised benefit. Two caveats--my joint pain also tends to wax and wane, and the study on this aspect is not independent of the other one. Both have Dr. Guy E. Abraham as an author.

Note that a Dr. Guy E. Abraham died this year. Not sure if it's the same person.

#29 hfritz

• 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

This precious powder has been lost to mankind for thousands of years. It has been called many things through the ages. It has been called the Fruit of the Tree of Life, and Star fire-Gold of the Gods. More recently, it has received wide notice as the Philosopher`s Stone. It is the crown jewel of Western legend , the stuff of literature. We have linked to Star fire at the bottom of this page. In it Laurence Gardner explains that the white powder of gold has been known to the initiated few for millennia. Now , you can experience the forbidden fruit for yourself. Additional links on the navigation menu lead to reference information and other related topics. Monoatomic? Maybe. A superconductor? We hope to know soon. Is it real? Absolutely!

Sounds legit... Nice website, too. (If it's 1998...)

LOL
  • WellResearched x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Idk why you're still trying to make it seem like gold doesn't possess any cognitive benefits. I know fr experience it does. You don't know because you haven't tried it. I'm sure you'll never try it either and you'll keep going around claiming that its magical bullshit and that it doesn't work just because you're too closed minded to accept that something as simple as gold may be more than what it seems. Try it and prove me wrong before you discourage others from trying it. I'm sure you have great credibility on here. Try it and realize it does work and let everyone else know about it so the nootropic community can all be comfortable knowing their lord niner gives his approval.

Didn't know I'd been elected lord of noots, since I don't even read that forum... But tell me, aside from me being skeptical about this due to the very questionable evidence, conflicts of interest of the authors, lack of peer review, and high likelihood of placebo effects, what makes you think I'm closed minded? Did I say it couldn't work? I don't think I did. I think you're just sore at me because I had the audacity to suggest that you might be experiencing a placebo effect. Sorry I bummed you out. If Turnbuckle has a big response from it, I'll find that interesting, since I know he's an experienced observer. Turnie, jack up the dose man!
  • Cheerful x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users