• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Iconoclastic Billionaire McAfee Answers Questions On His Website

john mcafee

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

What a trip. Some of you saw news stories about billionaire John McAfee, inventor of McAfee virus protection. The police in Belize wanted were looking for him. They wanted to question him about the murder of Belize resident Greg Faull. McAfee ended up in custody in Guatemala but has now been released. I didn't hear any more about him until I ran across his website. It's an unusual window into his world. Convicted coke kingpin George Jung, the inspiration for the movie, Blow, is writing McAfee's biography.

McAfee is an intense personality who takes no prisoners. He forthrightly answers questions about himself on his FAQ page, like do you take drugs? He says no but he has recently taken up smoking. [WTF?] Did he murder the guy in Belize? He says he didn't. People want to know about this girlfriend[s]. He has two, Amy and Sam, one 19, one 20. You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.whoismcaf...sked-questions/

Edited by Luminosity, 20 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

#2 Layberinthius

• 298 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

In regards to his women, my dream guy, his ideas are pretty good also, but that attitude is a bit much, though I would probably act like that when I become a billionaire (only gotta wait until hyperinflation occurs)

#3 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Edited by Luminosity, 08 November 2013 - 05:20 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users