Photo

ValentineSupply - Premier Etizolam Vendors

etizolam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArkansasNootropics

• 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

I represent ValentineSupply, the premier Etizolam vendor in the USA.

We stock Concern Etizest and both Intas Etilaam-1 and Intas Etilaam-1-MD

ValentineSupply dot com

SafeOrScam HEAVILY reviewed. We ship 6 days a week. We currently take Google Checkout until Nov. 20 when Google closes to physical good sellers, Amazon November 21st-30th and then a secure Authorize.net gateway merchant account beginning in December. We are registered with the secretary of state of Arkansas an an LLC and can prove for legitimacy.

Use COUPON CODE "LONGECITY" for 15% off your first order of $30 or more!

Beware of blotters.
Beware of dodgy unreviewed websites.
Be way of powders.
When it comes to Etizolam, professionally produced tablets are the only way to go.
Beware of anyone who cannot process credit cards.

Edited by ArkansasNootropics, 11 November 2013 - 07:27 AM.

• like x 1

#2 etizsupplyusa.com

• 33 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

As a vendor my self, I can definitely vouch for valentine. Great person! He has helped me alot and I highly recommend him, even though he is technically a competitor. He will also be stocking some interesting nootropics soon. And his warnings at the bottom are 100% true. I am waiting on a resupply, so I am very low on stock for the next few days, order from him as there is nobody more highly regarded for retail sized orders and customer service, I am doing my best to learn from him and become the great vendor he is. While you might find it cheaper, you will not find it anywhere more reliable!

(This is all from a competitor and friend, we have no other connection and actually sell the same product, this is how great of a person I think he is)

Sincerely-

Bill at etizsupplyusa.com (site is temporarily down as I am rebuilding it and adding products, should be up within 4-5 days max)

But seriously, at least check his website out, the nootropics he will be supplying soon are varied and interesting.

(I assume you know who this is val. This is a great forum i would recommend reading some of the topics along with advertising, I have lurked this place for years and it is amazing).

Edited by etizsupplyusa.com, 15 November 2013 - 09:53 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

Coupon code doesn't work

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Etz-Gold

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

Ive used Valentine supply several times and there service is outstanding. However They dont carry The pure powder version which in my opinion is a better deal overall. The best Ive found is Etz-Gold@safe-mail.net They have a website but I wont post that here. They sent me this:

Etizolam Powder "95USD/1000mg" including free priority ship to US Researchers only. Canada Shipments coming soon, Paid samples available now.

CAS - 40054-69-1
Purity - 99+%
Appearance - white crystalline powder
Application - analytic sample
- Not Suitable For Human Consumption

Contact Etz-Gold at safe-mail . net for info. Please use Temp.PM for communication.

PG solutions coming soon.

My order was sent in a vial, overweight and with all the correct documentation. Two Thumbs up here
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: etizolam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users