Make your own Liposomal Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Curcumin

cancer liposomal vitamin c resveratrol curcumin liposomal vitamin c

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 dazed1

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

Stay away from calcium, you dont need more calcification.

Use magnesium, or sodium as a buffer.

#92 FreakyHiki

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2021 - 03:26 AM

Hello good sirs. I am replying to this thread because it seems to be the ONLY info available on creating liposomes using hydrophobic material such as curcumin/turmeric. I am on a mission to create liposomal CBD. I have tried following your steps to create liposomal turmeric as practice in preparation as it is also hydrophobic anti inflammatory agent.

My problem is when i mix the turmeric into the lecithin mixture it does not dissolve. I have read elsewhere that i may need to dissolve any hydrophobic substance into an oil first such as coconut or olive oil but im not sure how that would affect the ratios...

Also if anyone has any info on using gylcerol in their recipe i would greatly appreciate it. I have read that you can also dissolve your hydrophobic agent into the glycerol. But I have read that 3% of total volume of finished product should be glycerol using Mozafari heating method.

But if i am only able to dissolve enough powder into 3% of the total solution how would that work ratio wise? Does not sound like a very concentrated finished product?..

If anyone has any info on mozafari heating method as well i would be grateful.

Huge thank you to anyone that takes the time to help as this will greatly benefit my (and hopefuly others) health!

Edited by FreakyHiki, 05 November 2021 - 03:29 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 salvio

• 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 01:05 PM

If I create a little volume of liposomal substance for instance 100 ml and after that I do a dilution to 500 ml, are there some issue with liposomes stability?

#94 salvio

• 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 01:07 PM

Hello good sirs. I am replying to this thread because it seems to be the ONLY info available on creating liposomes using hydrophobic material such as curcumin/turmeric. I am on a mission to create liposomal CBD. I have tried following your steps to create liposomal turmeric as practice in preparation as it is also hydrophobic anti inflammatory agent.

My problem is when i mix the turmeric into the lecithin mixture it does not dissolve. I have read elsewhere that i may need to dissolve any hydrophobic substance into an oil first such as coconut or olive oil but im not sure how that would affect the ratios...

Also if anyone has any info on using gylcerol in their recipe i would greatly appreciate it. I have read that you can also dissolve your hydrophobic agent into the glycerol. But I have read that 3% of total volume of finished product should be glycerol using Mozafari heating method.

But if i am only able to dissolve enough powder into 3% of the total solution how would that work ratio wise? Does not sound like a very concentrated finished product?..

If anyone has any info on mozafari heating method as well i would be grateful.

Huge thank you to anyone that takes the time to help as this will greatly benefit my (and hopefuly others) health!

You can try to add a small amount of alcohol to dissolve tumeric.

I tried to add coconut but in the fridge everything becomes solid and this can be good for antioxidant cause solid state avoid oxigen and light to go into the mixute, but t's really difficult to operate with the coconut oil.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#95 salvio

• 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 01:12 PM

Hi guys, can anyone share some info on liposomes stability? im getting alot of conflicting reports on this subject.

Some say 32c some say 40, some say 55? can any share same relevant info, this is imporant because if they dont brake over 32c as stated in one recipe, i could cut out the process time in about 5-6h which is crucial to me.

I suppose that adding a bit of coconut oil very saturated helps to compact everything and create a solid state that block liposomes so stabilize them, same thing with tocopherol or other small fatty soluble molecules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, liposomal, vitamin c, resveratrol, curcumin, liposomal vitamin c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users