- - - - -

Cytoflavin

cytoflavin cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 EncyclopediaBrown

• 44 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Sixty patients were randomized to treatment with cytoflavin (n=30) or nootropil (n=30). Patients of the main group received cytoflavin along with standard treatment for correction of hemodynamics. The treatment scheme was as follows: intravenous injections during 10 days, tablets - from 11 to 35 days. The same scheme of treatment was used in the comparison group. The total duration was 35 days. Patients were assessed with NIHSS, the Rankin scale, the Barthel index, MMSE. MRI was used to verify ischemic lesions. The therapeutic efficacy of cytoflavin was significantly higher compared to nootropil in respect to the restoration of neurological functions and self-service abilities as well as to the reduction of cognitive deficit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23250593

Cytoflavin normalized energy metabolism, decreased the intensity of lipid peroxidation, and reactivated the antioxidant system in the spinal cord of rats with compression injury at the level of Th10-Th11. The neuroprotective effect of the test preparation manifested in normalization of hindlimb motor function and decrease in mortality rate of animals with spinal cord injury. Neuroprotective activity of cytoflavin was higher than that of Cerebrolysin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16027862

#2 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

wtf is a cytoflavin

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

http://www.polysan-r...vin/injections/

As stated, it contains Succinic acid, Inosine, Nicotinamide and Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate.

Edited by typ3z3r0, 19 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

• like x 1

#4 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

its an injection. thats exciting....

#5 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

Bump. Anyone try this?

Maybe Nootropic.EU would be interested in carrying this?

Edited by formergenius, 15 April 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#6 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

AwakeBrain now carries this. Anyone try it yet? I have a coupon to get a free 100 cap order of it.

#7 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:59 PM

from what i read you have to inject it therockst4r. they carry pills? if you have a coupon and you can get free stuff, why the fuck not try it but you have to ask?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Healthy Tony

• 112 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

from what i read you have to inject it therockst4r. they carry pills? if you have a coupon and you can get free stuff, why the fuck not try it but you have to ask?

There is always a catch, my friend... in this case the catch is I must buy $40 of other products, and I am currently stocked up. Before I buy more nootropics that I don't need in order to get Cytoflavin for free I thought it best to ask the community.

See link below for Cytoflavin in pill form:

http://awakebrain.co...cytoflavin.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cytoflavin, cerebrolysin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users