• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Suffering from really weird symptoms, what could cause this?

brain fog concentration

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

To make things a bit clearer you should consider taking the mmpi-2:
http://geisel.narod.ru/mmpi2.htm
Its the second most common test in psychology I think after the IQ test, and it covers all the major mental illnesses, as well as deviant personality traits.

In general scores above 80 mean very serious psychopathology, while scores between 60 and 80 are medium.

Interpretation:
http://faculty.peppe...Files/MMPI2.pdf

#32 university

• 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Maybe in stressful situation you have tension of your lower jaw muscle. It can causes Trigeminal Neuralgia which is related to most of your symtops.
So had I...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Methiopropamine is a Research Chemical.
Yeah its problematic and I would never use again,
because of the unknown/univestigated effects what it might do to Your Body and Epi genetics.

Just wanted to report a case where my Eyesight was altered.

#34 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:55 AM

I'm suffering from the same issue as op. I feel some pressure and dullness in my forehead. It's as if the area of my brain that's behind my forehead is shut off. The pressure in my forehead is associated with brain fog, irritability, anhedonia, lowered awareness. I have no idea what's causing it but it's been occurring for a while.

#35 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:42 AM

try exercise, ginkgo and grapefruit, the all support the glial cells which help clear debris, fight infection, and deliver blood. I think the pressure and low grade headache can manifest from concussion or toxin exposure, but neurotrophins (e.g. GDNF) are a good approach

#36 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:44 AM

I've never had a concussion some maybe it's from toxin exposure. I don't think I've been exposing myself to any toxins though besides maybe Mercury from having silver fillings but I doubt that's it.
Thanks tho

#37 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:26 AM

what if You were exposed to other heavy metals ?

There are several ones which can affect the nervous system in verious ways.

like activation or deactivation of Na+ channels, k+ channels and the subsequent neurotransmitter release of Gaba & etc.

Cant tell whether this article is reliable and not flawed in any way but its at least good enough for a overview

Metal Toxicity at the Synapse: Presynaptic, Postsynaptic, and Long-Term Effects

http://www.hindawi.c...jt/2012/132671/

You should anyways find a Doctor and talk about Your condition but be warned: Doc are also business people, so IMO ask better a few for advice instead of just one.

If Youre somewhat certain about heavy metals: Testing can be expensive if You dont know the element. ~50 bucks for a single one and ~200 for (nearly?) all elements, depending on the Lab.

#38 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:08 PM

Flex 200 is cheap for many americans, but i feel you on that haha.  i can only assume the fancy fMRI for microstrokes was covered by the state.

many headaches are also "vascular", and something as simple as elevated ambient pollution can really disrupt the blood and vasomembrane.

the Trigeminal Neuralgia is also possible. let's hope, most other candidates are terrible, degenerative ailments

i just know toxins sometimes favor the left or right brain, and this can leave a very localized heavy feeling. had it on my front left (suspected orbitalfrontal cortex)

according to one doctor, the location of the headache has significance.

Front of your Head

• Tension headache
  • Migraine
  • Eye strain
  • Sinus headache
  • Dehydration headache

Temples (side of your head)

• Tension headaches
  • Ice-pick headache
  • Cervicogenic headache

Back of your Head

• Cervicogenic headache
  • Tension headache
  • Dehydration headache

Middle/Top

• Tension-type headache
  • Ice pick headache
  • Cough headache
  • Exertion headache
  • Coital (intercourse) headache

One Side

• Migraines
  • Cluster headaches

• like x 1

#39 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:52 AM

It's a tension headache. That feeling of having a tight band around your head.

#40 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:45 PM

As allways, go to a doc. Could be also something serotonergic: like too much 5-ht2b activation or any underactivation of auto 5-ht1 type recpeptor. 

see mechanism of: Sumatriptan https://en.wikipedia...iki/Sumatriptan

and 5-ht2b

https://en.wikipedia...5-HT2B_receptor

unbelievable they didnt added cyproheptadine. wiki at its best

Edited by Flex, 24 June 2016 - 07:50 PM.

#41 Csmatana

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hi, it's seems like you have a very in depth case. Let me start by introducing you to a possibly unknown practice that is having tremendous results with much more severe cases but handles the widest spectrum of diseases that I have come to find in the world today; they are located in Germany and specialize in the Field of space medicine but localised to the everyday public in terms of optimum health and by the fact of how interested you seem to be in your own health, I thought you might be interested in learning more about them.. Their website is http://inakarb.de/eng/ where you can find much a valuable information. To give you a short, the technology and science behind what is being able to keep the NASA, Russians astronauts etc. in space for more than ten days as it is the most hostile environments for health known to man. With the current technology that is now offered to the public through their website and practice is truly revolutionary and we are now able to stay in space for close to if not longer than 450 days. Much luck and safe journeys my friend!!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#42 oolongmonkey

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

Damn do you want to scare me? :|o
I don't think I am bipolar. I mean I'm not enthusiastic or high.
I have been to an endocrinologist a few times. I have low testosterone but he said it's still high enough.
Other than that he didn't find anything abnormal. :sad:

I am simply so vulnerable to stress. But maybe this is also because of my situation. I have been under tremendous stress for years.

Btw, these symptoms I listed are not new except the brain fog/dullness symptoms.
Depression,anxiety and the sensory overload issues have been persistent since childhood!
Even as a child I had days where my head was totally racing and then I couldn't sleep and stuff like that.
I still have this. When I am exposed to stuff which is either scary or threatening or exciting then I instantly get this restless feeling in my mind.

It's not schitzo, it "brain fog" aka Depersonalization D/O If you find anything that helps you please let us know. I too have been dealing with similar issues for years now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users