• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

"Supra" - my single pill above all nootropic stacks

sunifiram coluracetam dm 2886 adderall amphetamine caffeine lucidril noopept sulbutamine cdp choline

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mrd1

• 460 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

One 00 sized capsule contains as follows per serving:

CDP choline 300 mg
sulbutamine 300 mg
coluracetam 9-21 mg *
noopept 120 mg
tianeptine 9-21 mg *
centrophenoxine 300 mg
ashwaganda 1250 mg
sunifiram 6-14 mg *

*variation from imperfect measuring typically contains mean value

I take it with (confounding variables)
Tenex 1 and 1 mg 3-4 hours apart
Effexor 150 mg
Strattera 80 mg
Adderall 30 mg and 25 mg XR 3-4 hours apart
lithium carbonate 750 mg
16-20 cups of green tea
panax ginseng 450-900 mg 3x a day
fishoil 2-4g 3x a day
reversatrol 500 mg 3 x a day
egcg 600 mg 3x a day
curcuminoids 300-450 mg 3x a day
coq10 200 mg
creatine 5 g
melatonin 30-80 mg
clomid 25 mg
clenbuterol 75 mcg
mk 2886 12.5 mg

This should not be replicated and is unlikely to be safe. Rather, hopefully should stimulate interesting discussion.

So far I appear to be experiencing increased socializing, decreased anxiety, increased happiness, greater appreciation of music, better organization, feeling "blessed", comfy. content, intense interest in academic material.

Side effects- dry mouth (mild), sedation (mild), giddiness (moderate), tight jaw (very mild only after first dose), nausea (mild to moderate not lasting)

this is my second day on this supra pill and I have been on the confounding variables for months.
  • dislike x 9
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2

#2 CluelessOracle

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

Why such a large combined dose of Adderall if you don't mind me asking? Also if you're capping the "Supra" pills yourself how long does it usually take and what do you use to measure?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 mrd1

• Topic Starter
  • 460 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Wow that got voted down fast. O well. Yes I am and under ten minutes for all my supplements under 2 minutes for that single pill. I use a scale accurate to the 0.001 for the first few hundred times I measure something then standardize it to specific size instruments. I take such a large dose of adderall because I have severe adhd and I have found it to reliably and consistently improve my organization ability to follow through with tasks social skills and mood over the years, This probably won;t be experienced in a non severe adhd case.

#4 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Yeah I dont think a lot of people are understanding that WE with ADHD (in my case ADHD-Pi w/ C-ptsd) are not the same as those of you who occasionally dabble in Adderall.......  If I was taking it for the sake of experiencing any kind of euphoria Im gonna need more then 90mgs off rip

• Disagree x 1

#5 gt35r

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

where the fuck did you get all that shit

• dislike x 3
  • Well Written x 1

#6 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

Who knows about the various interactions between these relatively untested substances. There are so many different combinations that you are probably increasing the level of carcinogens, changing your brain structure in an unsafe and untested way, and of course already experimenting with substances on their own that have limited studies at best. You're actually crazy and should see a psychologist if you don't potentially want to kill yourself/ reduce your lifespan.

And I saw this- "melatonin 30-80 mg"

You are probably destroying your pituitary gland, and might be harming your sleep/damaging your brain permanently. The normal dose range recommended is 0.5-2 mg. Even 5 mg of melatonin is alot.

And of course "Adderall 30 mg and 25 mg XR 3-4 hours apart" + your crazy use of tenex on top of that. And then you throw noopept (120 MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf) into the mix,w hen you should probably be taking 10-30mg. I would not be surprised if you had permanent brain and or cardiovascular damage. Also your liver LOL.

The human guinea pig everyone.

Edited by serp777, 10 June 2014 - 06:02 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#7 Esoparagon

• 227 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

Noopept 120 mg

That sounds crazy to me. Unless you enjoy destroyed short term memory and blunted emotions.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#8 Balfi

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

Go take a chill pill, dude.. Jeeze.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram, coluracetam, dm 2886, adderall, amphetamine, caffeine, lucidril, noopept, sulbutamine, cdp choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users