Sexual energy prolonging life

dont loose energy sex and immortality

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matthias2009

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hey guys for some years I've been into tantric and taoist practices.
The idea is that our sexual energy is a very powerful force that we can use to extend our lives in the taoist practice they talk about the jing essence that if you preserve and enhance it will make you immortal.
I began training in the tantric practices initially to cure premature ejaculation using this program http://www.sexual-master.com/ but i feel the benefits till now far exceed my initial goals.
I have far more energy, mental power and generally lust for life.
The more love you make the more Jing you produce and you can regenerate it to higher forms of energy.Might be connected to maybe to cold fusion where one element is transformed in another at room temperature.
What's your take on this?

#2 Arjiuna

• 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

"Tantra" is a slippery slope, my friend! At least anything other than 'white' tantra which involves no physical contact with your partner. And I don't mean to imply the danger applies to you, but over the last 20 years I've noticed that many of the crowds and cliques who start using the techniques end up with mostly hedonistic and misguided outcomes. Sticking to "taoist" versions of energy circulation techniques is probably best to, err, keep the peace. 

But yeah, holding it in, sending the energy up the back to the brain, then down the front to the sexual center again. Water to fire. Steam. I don't know if the other people in this forum are against it, because of course the legends outperform the evidence. I personally think it could be a big key.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users