• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

colu, prl, unifiram, idra21 from newstarnootropics.

coluracetam prl-8-53 unifiram idra-21 newstarnootropics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

Are these products from newstarnootropics good?
coluracetam; prl-8-53; unifiram; idra-21.

Specially prl-8-53.

#2 Nootropic Milk Hotel

• 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

Of these I have only used PRL-8-53, but IME it is much more powerful and noticeable than just about any other "nootropic." For about a week I took it with Adderall and felt incredibly creative and sociable (I don't know if there was even anything in the way of PRL's much-touted memory enhancement for me; just energy and creativity and good vibes, but not a "high"), but I stopped because tolerance seemed to be growing and I have no idea what the long-term effects of PRL are, or even what exactly it does in the brain. I mostly save it for quizzes and tests these days, where it comes in quite handy. Apparently it goes very well with coluracetam, but I have only anecdotal evidence for that.
I haven't tried unifiram, but I have some experience with the similar sunifiram. It didn't do much for me, but I should probably give it another shot, especially when I'm not taking a whole bunch of racetams at once. I have heard that unifiram is less stimulatory, which may be preferable for some people.
TL;DR: PRL is totally worth a shot, and I hear great things about coluracetam, but I don't know much about the others.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

Of these I have only used PRL-8-53, but IME it is much more powerful and noticeable than just about any other "nootropic." For about a week I took it with Adderall and felt incredibly creative and sociable (I don't know if there was even anything in the way of PRL's much-touted memory enhancement for me; just energy and creativity and good vibes, but not a "high"), but I stopped because tolerance seemed to be growing and I have no idea what the long-term effects of PRL are, or even what exactly it does in the brain. I mostly save it for quizzes and tests these days, where it comes in quite handy. Apparently it goes very well with coluracetam, but I have only anecdotal evidence for that.
I haven't tried unifiram, but I have some experience with the similar sunifiram. It didn't do much for me, but I should probably give it another shot, especially when I'm not taking a whole bunch of racetams at once. I have heard that unifiram is less stimulatory, which may be preferable for some people.
TL;DR: PRL is totally worth a shot, and I hear great things about coluracetam, but I don't know much about the others.

Thanks for your reply.

About sunifiram it works for me.
Try this stack (for learning/study/focus etc..).

http://www.longecity...ck/#entry638994

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, prl-8-53, unifiram, idra-21, newstarnootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users