• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Best place to order high quality, lab-tested Piracetam that ships to Australia?

piracetam

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Heinsbeans

• 111 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

Which place sells the highest quality, lab certified Piracetam and Choline Bitartrate that ships to Australia?

After hearing about CerebralHealth selling contaminated Nootropics I’ve become weary of buying supplements online.

So I'm willing to pay a premium in order to get lab tested Nootropics.

Also I have never ordered Piracetam before from overseas and Piracetam is a schedule IV drug in Australia. Will I still be able to receive Piracetam if I order in normal amounts? Or will there always be a risk of customs taking it away and give me warnings letters?

Edited by Heinsbeans, 28 January 2014 - 03:33 AM.

#2 Lemonaides

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hi have ordered other products from below online pharmacies before and they also sell Piracetam. Shipped to Australia ok

http://www.onemedsto...ions/nootropil/

http://www.worldphar..._name=Piracetam

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

Haven't used them myself yet, but Peak Nootropics publishes test results for their stuff, and they ship to Aus:

http://peaknootropic...shop/piracetam/

Some info about shipping:

http://peaknootropic...rent-countries/

#4 Heinsbeans

• Topic Starter
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

What do you think about the quality of Piracetam from Vitabrain.com?

I found this thread: http://www.longecity...am/page__st__30 and DudlyMorton is thinks that Piracetam from Vitabrain is safer because it's manufactured in Europe.

Most of the Nootropics are manufactured and tested in China such as the ones from Peak Nootropic which I'm guessing is probably still safe and reliable, but I prefer to choose the safest option.

And Vitabrain seems to ship to Australia as well.

But I still need to find Choline Bitatrate and I'm not sure the other reliable retailer to order it from.

#5 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

Smart Drugs for Thought carries both of the nootropics that you are looking for, and they are extremely reliable and have high quality products (their adrafinil tests above 100%). They also ship internationally and for those of us who have to worry about customs they label the parcel in a manner that eases the whole getting through customs process.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#6 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

I ordered some Piracetam from Peak Nootropics couple weeks ago and it didn't get through the customs.

It would be nice if someone could post a supplier from who they have personally ordered Piracetam to Australia with success. I really need it.

#7 nootropicsandsarms

• 43 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

always problems when send from china to austraia

#8 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

Yea definitely give Smart Drugs for Thought a try bro, I have a few friends in Brisbane and Darwin that order through them and haven't had an issue yet. One of them manages to get like 20 bottle orders through.

You might be able to see if other vendors are known to get through for your country.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#9 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Thanks, man! I will give them a try once I get back from Bali.

#10 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:49 PM

Oh nice Bali! Have a fun and safe trip, and glad I could be of help. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to help you mate.

#11 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

One issue I have with the Neuro line of capsules is that they are so outrageously priced compared to powders.

OTOH, if that's all you can get...

#12 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:16 AM

OTOH?

yea it's more expensive, but their shipping is considerably less than others. And getting powders flown in and checked by customs is never fun.

Plus take this all into account when comparing the pricing between powder and capsules:

How much time you will spend capsuling or weighing powders?
How much it costs for your scale, the batteries in it, and how much to replace the scale?
How much capsules cost?
How much bottles and protective heat seals cost?
How much stickers cost?

How much the machines to capsule cost?

I am willing to bet that a lot of the mark up between capsuled suppliers and powdered suppliers is due to these costs. It's a matter of convenience and cost, and I certainly understand the allure of paying less for more. But to me it ended up being too much of time spent capsuling and weighing out things, as well as looking ridiculous at work and in public with small measured bags of various nootropics that I was waiting to take just after lunch or so.

#13 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:38 AM

To each his own; the free market is a wonderful thing.

Sanguine, you are sounding like a bit of a shill, though, especially with multiple posts with a hyperlinked store name and all that. And located in Houston, the same city as that store. Coincidence?

I don't use capsules.

I weigh once or twice with a small scoop to get the dose right, and use that same amount for future dosing, with no weighing (granted, easier with larger doses than smaller ones).

Haven't had trouble with customs yet (only importing legal materials).

Don't want or care about stickers.

Don't own a capsule machine.

My pocket scale (50g max, 0.001g accuracy) cost about US$55 including shipping.

Powders come in air-tight resealable bags.

#14 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

A lot of people live in houston, and I recommend the store I trust along with other sources of nootropics that I or family/friends have ordered from.

And I am not saying powder is a bad thing, I prefer it for some of my nootropics that I need a more flexible dosing range on (I order my L theanine, caffeine, and piracetam from China). Just some things I can't be bothered to capsule such as Alpha GPC or Sulbutiamine. I order mostly capsuled nootropics now, but that is because my time is becoming more and more constrained with what I'm working on.

And I wish I could sell what I'm working on here...wanna buy a datagauntlet bro? It's a micro-computer that you wear on your arm and can Bluetooth to your car, phone, and other appliances... ;)

#15 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:35 AM

Also I have never ordered Piracetam before from overseas and Piracetam is a schedule IV drug in Australia. Will I still be able to receive Piracetam if I order in normal amounts? Or will there always be a risk of customs taking it away and give me warnings letters?

You have the legal right to import up to 3 months supply of piracetam for yourself/ family members.

Australian customs do have the right to ask you for a prescription (rarely happens) for certain substances including piracetam. If you are asked for a prescription, you could abandon your piracetam import (customs will destroy it), or visit your GP and persuade him/her to prescribe piracetam for you.

• like x 1

#16 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

You have the legal right to import up to 3 months supply of piracetam for yourself/ family members.

Australian customs do have the right to ask you for a prescription (rarely happens) for certain substances including piracetam. If you are asked for a prescription, you could abandon your piracetam import (customs will destroy it), or visit your GP and persuade him/her to prescribe piracetam for you.

Nice I was never aware of this information, good share Blood!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#17 Heinsbeans

• Topic Starter
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

Sorry for reviving this thread but university has started so I'm about to order piracetam and aniracetam soon. Where should I order these nootropics from to make sure that it gets through the custom process in Australia? 

Edited by Heinsbeans, 18 March 2015 - 09:42 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users