- - - - -

Uridine UMP vs Uridine TAU

uridine dopamine tau ump

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I tried Uridine UMP ( Jarrows ) in the past, but had exactly zero effects from it despite trying all sort of dosages, orally and sublingually , with and without Omega3+Choline, until I finished my bottle. I decided to give it another try , by ordering the TAU version this time.

I know UMP seems to be much more popular ( at least based on that big Uridine thread), but I was wondering how many people had success with the TAU version, and did anyone try both Ump AND Tau and how would you compare the effects of both ?

#2 bzyb

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Have tried both. Those 25 mg TAU capsules are smallest I've seen, and don't seem to be doing much besides some gastroeffects. For its price doesnt seem that worth it since I feel I can take all 60 of those minitiare capsules in one bite. Never tied sublingually and heard its not good to.

UMP works better for me, just be careful too much sublingually can be really stimulating. Orally is better for daily use and mood imo. Will try to order bulk powders as I've only tried capsules thus far. Still trying to figure out what best to and not to stack with Mr. Happy Stack.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

Ive also tried both.

They both gave me the same effect, if taken under the tongue.
The best thing to do is buy it in powder form and take it under the tongue, and also take some orally (swallow some) throughout the day.

They both give similar anti-depressant effects imo.

#4 BlueCloud

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Thanks. I just received my Uridine TAU ( cardiovascular research). I don't think I can take it sublingually because these are in capsule form, and the fillers in them will probably prevent its absorption.
I'll report in that big thread if I have any success with this one .

#5 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Thanks. I just received my Uridine TAU ( cardiovascular research). I don't think I can take it sublingually because these are in capsule form, and the fillers in them will probably prevent its absorption.
I'll report in that big thread if I have any success with this one .

Yeah the fillers will probably prevent absorption.
I will let you know if i can find someone selling legit TAU.

There is a seller on ebay who sells some good quality Uridine UMP.
I've contacted them a few weeks ago about TAU, they said they will stock TAU if more people demand it,
as its more expensive than UMP in bulk.

Buying the powder form is alot cheaper than capsules though, if you work it out you get less than a gram when you buy capsules, you can get about 25 grams for the same price, in powder form.
Freebase uridine is expensive and pointless, always buy the UMP / Uridine Mono-phosphate dis-odium salt form.

Report back with any results you have in the next few weeks, im curious about taking TAU orally and im curious about that brand too (Cardiovascular Research)..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 bzyb

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

I also have the Uridine TAU ( cardiovascular research), but was surprised how small the capsules were and how little uridine you get for the price. So far orally it feels like nothing. I will try sublingually (once I can tell the difference between whats fillers and whats not) one of these days but I am experimenting with too many things at the moment. Do let us know after you tried them, since I'm out of UMP, and this TAU either has no effect on me or is extremely subtle.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uridine, dopamine, tau, ump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users