modafinil and MB stack

modafinil methylene blue piracetam

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 lone rider

• 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

hello all..
i had a dream last night and i meet a pink panther there . pink panther asked me a question which i culdn't answer i thought maybe you guys can help me answer pink panthers query here.

pink panther had asked that he has memory loss issues unable to recall the things he had learned hardly a week ago . pink panther is doing his uni. exams in a month time from now

.he had consulted GP and had his blood test done and thyroid tests aswel done and all reports came back normal. pink panther also told me that he has been having some severe emotional problems in past and thinks that stress and depression might be a contributing factors to his present day condition though he also says that he had tackled his emotional issues nicely in past with out any medicines
presently pink panther is taking methylene blue 1 mg morning and 1 mg in evening n finding it help full

pink panther told me that while walking in a garden he found modafinil 200 and piracetam 800 aswell.
pink panther wants to know how can he stack the methylene and modafinil and piracetam so as to reap maximum benefits in one months time .

pink panther told me that his exams are in just about one month and he cannot take any chances with them as now he is back to square one after full one long year of study and still he is blank even after revising his subjects almost twice so far.. pink panthers subjects are majorly combination of maths and reasoning and physics.

pink panther would be very much thankfull for any help or advices that we can give him.
  • dislike x 2

#2 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Bump..... ...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

What.......the heck is this supposed to be? "Pink Panther"? Maybe if you redid your post and actually would communicate like every other person on this site does(hint, make use of first person pronouns), you would get a better response.

I honestly cannot give advice because your post makes very little sense and it is a waste of time to translate the ambiguities. I don't believe modafinil is controlled in the UK, which is your location, making these pseudonyms even more ridiculous.

#4 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

Me thinks pink panther needs to stop recreational drug use.
  • like x 1

#5 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

The "Someone Whom I Met" terminology is not necessary when talking about things other than illegal drugs. Modafinil is prescription only in the states, and Methylene Blue is fish tank cleaner, able to be bought and sold freely. Not only that, but talking about "in a dream" and "pink panthers" is not really obfuscating the point very much anyways, and could possibly be used as evidence in a court of law no matter how whimsical you think you are being.

Basically, spit it out, man! What are you talking about?
  • like x 1

#6 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

my apologies to all . ..and i mean it really ...
thanks for pointing out my stupidity... i was just being overcautious still its no excuse .i should have better checked .

so here i go in a sensible way...

PROBLEM..i am a university student and i am suffering from memory loss and unable to recall things.

HISTORY. initially i suspected it as just a normal thing and didnt paid attention and thought maybe i am not paying proper attention in my class and then i starteddoing my best and covering topics regularly .but now even that i had compleated and revised my subjects almost twice atleast i am unable to do my calculations and reasonings. now i have my exams in just one months time. previously i haven't been so bad and if i am not a brilliant student i can say that i was above average student.
i had undergone big emotional setbacks recently and been very much stressed due to it , it may also be one of contributing factor.

ACTIONS TAKEN.. i had visited my GP and consulted him and tok a few blood test including thyroid also and the reports came back normal.then the GP took a small test and i scored above 90% in it . though the test was something which even a toddler can pass.
so reaserching on my own online i had started taking fish oil , vit, B complex and multivitamin .about a week ago i had started on methylene blue as a Nootropic and i am noticing some difference not much though.
i have sourced PIRACETAM 800 and MODAFINIL 200 but not started on it.

QUERY. i would like to know in what dosage should i be taking them so as to get maximum benefits in this short time of one month.

i usually do not take any medicines and tend to avoid them, but now as there is no way left out and with limited time in my hand i have no other options i think as this exam is very very important for my future and can change my life. i am 32 years old professional and i am doing my studies for ore advancement in my carrier.

thanks in advance .

#7 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

It's good that you tried to take care of any vitamin deficiencies, first. Now, for Piracetam, people disagree on what the optimum dosage and regimen should be. Some people recommend a Choline supplement, others do not. I recommend avoiding specifically supplementing Choline, at first, and adding CDP-Choline 250mg only if you get dull headaches which go away after eating eggs or taking some choline source.

For dosage, start with 1g Piracetam. See how it feels, and adjust from there. People have tried up to 12g with good effects, but others get sleepy or depressed at that level.

#8 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

One study has shown, when translated to human equivalence dose above 3 grams, that too much piracetam is harmful.

I'd stick to a 1-2 grams daily, divided into 2-3 doses.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....ubmed/21448596/

Edited by medicineman, 20 February 2014 - 09:49 AM.

#9 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

thnx for the info.

i will start with 800 mg piracetam , 1 multivitamin , 1 B complex ,1 tsp. fish oil in morning
and 400 mg piracetam in the evening.
also one raw egg with piracetam.

any input on MODAFINIL ..??

thanks..

#10 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

Where is this study stating above 3 grams of piracetam is harmful. I take 10-20 grams piracetam at times. Been doing so for many years. Been a piracetam user for about 5+ years. I can't see how its harmful any more than over stimulating you like taking too much caffiene and taxing the adrenals more than you'd want.

#11 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

One study has shown, when translated to human equivalence dose above 3 grams, that too much piracetam is harmful.

I'd stick to a 1-2 grams daily, divided into 2-3 doses.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....ubmed/21448596/

Medician Man: I just read the study you posted. Interesting read. I see that the study shows that at the higher dose of piracetam, MDA increased in the cortex, hypothalamus and striatum along with decreased total antioxidant capacity. But this same large dose also resulted in an increase in reduced glutathione and a decrease in serum nitric oxide. Certainly the negative effects are not completely offset by the simultaneous increase in glutathione and decreased NOS as the TOTAL antioxidant capacity is decreased, but perhaps they are offset by enough to make them negligible. (????). What are your thoughts?

Where is this study stating above 3 grams of piracetam is harmful. I take 10-20 grams piracetam at times. Been doing so for many years. Been a piracetam user for about 5+ years. I can't see how its harmful any more than over stimulating you like taking too much caffiene and taxing the adrenals more than you'd want.

Introspecta: He linked the study above. I, too, occasionally indulge in large doses. I'm hoping that I'm not a blithering idiot in a few years due to my excesses!

#12 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

I always hold the supplement/drug guilty until proven innocent. I know these studies expose animals to large doses of oxidative/chemical stress while in return pumping them with large doses of drugs, but erring on the safe side is never a bad strategy.

#13 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

I always hold the supplement/drug guilty until proven innocent. I know these studies expose animals to large doses of oxidative/chemical stress while in return pumping them with large doses of drugs, but erring on the safe side is never a bad strategy.

I agree. It's possible we cannot put ourselves back together if we screw ourselves up too royally.

#14 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

I agree. It's possible we cannot put ourselves back together if we screw ourselves up too royally.

yuup agreed

..we cannot put ourselvs back n thats where the saying comes into ... excess of everything is bad..

i guess exceptions can be accepted sometimes provided benefits out weighs the negatives.. and what do we have at stake.. so ...

PLAN...after going thru numerous threads here.. i found out that piracetam can be taken from about 4 gm to 9.6 gm / day. and as i have really very verrryyy limited time to cover up in subjects before my exams in another 28 days .i will be surely upping my doses..n will drop down to may be a gram or two per day after i finish my exams.

on weekends when i can afford staying awake long hours.. i will also be taking modafinil 200 mg , but on week days i will alternate or perhaps avoid it totally.

PIRACETAM i am planing to take atleast upto 5gm for about two weeks and then go to 2 gm on third week and again up my intake to 5 or 6 gm until my exams , accompaniedby 2 raw eggs per day

in addition i am also taking one multivitamin , 1 B complex , 1 tsp fish oil , 800 mg of bacopa .

methylene blue i have stopped as of now... any pointers on that ..?? should i continue on that or just stop or maybe cycle it n see the efects...

DAY 1.
DOSE..by now i have taken 4 gm piracetam divided in three doses , 1 tsp fish oil , 1 multivitamin 1 B complex 1 raw egg, 2 cup black coffee 8 cups black tea ..
EFFECTS..ears surely seems to becom quiet sensitive , continiously hearing some buzzing kind of sound and at some instances i can even hear my own heartbeat. , craving for tea, coffee and cigarrete surely increased a lot.
today the day went ok did studied well but did , but still need to concentrate on studies as do get distracted easily. got some ear plugs aswell. , regarding cigg. mann i am really craving tobacco like nething.. ciggerrets have gone up quiet a bit.

just a addition yesterday i took 2 doses of 1.6 gm and 80 0mg of piracetam aswell.

guys is there anything that you would advice me to add in my routine or any changes or anything to watch out for..any inputs would be really appreciated

#15 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

DAY 2 .. damnn forgetfull !!!!

yesterday i took about 4gm of piracetam in totall divided over 3 doses 200 mg modafinil and before sleeping i took 800 mg as well..

today i got up did a nice brk fast with chicken for my choline and then took 1.6 gm piracetam + 200 mg modafinil +1 multi vit. +1 B complex with almost 2 glasses of semi skimmed milk.
and i am much more forgetfull today fogetting where i kept my calculator 10 mins back, forgetting what i have studied in past two days. . i am though feeling enhanced colour thing as the computer screen do look bright to me but not being able to concentrate.
i must say past two days were nice infact i was smashing being able to do revisions jst at the back of my mindn everything was straight comming to me but today damn i cant get it on paper even if i am getting something written on it i lack confidence if its correct or not gotta chk it again n again... what the heck went wrong!!!!!

i did altered my sleep cycle though . was awake yesterday almost abt 2 hrs on modaalert but slept agood sleep inday for abt 6 hrs.

kindly help...:(

#16 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

Pretty simple in my mind...I don't think piracetam is an instant cognitive enhancer like modafinil. One benefits from continuous use of it over time. They are too different drugs. You probably need less piracetam. Maybe you are not a modafinil responder.

Edited by xks201, 23 February 2014 - 03:35 AM.

#17 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

Pretty simple in my mind...I don't think piracetam is an instant cognitive enhancer like modafinil. One benefits from continuous use of it over time. They are too different drugs. You probably need less piracetam. Maybe you are not a modafinil responder.

thnx .
yuup i do understand that piracetam doesn't give instant results and that it takes some time may be about a week or so for some good results in the memory dept. ( or does it takes more time than that ??) .. i should have written it in a more better way. but when i said that i am more forgetfull , what i ment was when compared to my average daily forgetfullness . sitting in my room i would walk to my table n as i reach there i i dont know what i came for , searching for some topic in my book but i would forget what i was flipping the pages for :|o .
okkay now the situation is better with me after about 4 hours i got back a bit better and seenms to be getting back to normal self.

BUT when i felt piracetam showing its effects it had already crossed its half life period almost , correct me if i am wrong but the half life is arnd 3 to 4 hrs is it.... and much more importantly what went wrong earlier ?????

maybe the combination of 1.6gm piracetam and 200 of modafinil messed it up dunno..

tomorrow i will not be taking modafinil and also going easy on piracetam with about 1.6gm and another dose later in evening.

any pointer towards any reliable n trustworthy supplier of piracetam for UK ??. any feedback on DOC SIMON
fingers crossed.

#18 lone rider

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

is it possible that one can have muscular pains and weakness due to piracetam dosage ...i am specially having pain in my right jaw and swelling kind dunno why ..feverish feeling aswell......  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#19 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

maybe the combination of 1.6gm piracetam and 200 of modafinil messed it up dunno..

If I took 200mg of modafinil my mind would like to do like 5 different things at once and I end up doing none of them.

When experimenting I would go from very low dose to higher dosages on different days to see how it works and not combine it with other things.

Piracetam on its own can be fine but it can easily boost other drugs like your modafinil.

100mg of moda or 75mg of armoda seems fine for me and I take it on days when I have trouble getting my ass out of bed and when I dont have to deal with a lot of people, in other words for a day alone with study material.

Sorry but this stuff is not some magic shit that saves your ass before exams because you are not actually interested in the material

Edited by machete234, 08 June 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, methylene blue, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users