- - - - -

What does ₮ stand for?

forum questions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SeekingSerenity

• 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

I see a number plus that symbol under people's posts.

What does that mean? What is the purpose of those symbols (see title)?

Edited by SeekingSerenity, 24 February 2014 - 11:57 AM.

#2 Bogomoletz II

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

The user's Thank you balance.

Edited by Bogomoletz II, 24 February 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#3 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

Until recently, I could only like or dislike people's posts, and now there is about a dozen options of rating posts. Is this a new feature of the site or is it something that became visible to me when I became a member? Also, before, when someone liked my post, my "T score" automatically went up by one, or so it seemed. Now that doesn't seem to happen. Is there some complicated formula which weighs all the different types of feedback and comes up with a score? 

#4 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

In the "Thank you" section on this address -> http://www.longecity...nomy&tab=global  

is written: "... '₮hank You' economy page!Spent your points wisely"

It seems, that you may use these points in order to purchase (if I may say it like that) things, that are placed in the longecity shop at this page:

http://www.longecity...conomy&tab=shop

• Informative x 1

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Until recently, I could only like or dislike people's posts, and now there is about a dozen options of rating posts. Is this a new feature of the site or is it something that became visible to me when I became a member? Also, before, when someone liked my post, my "T score" automatically went up by one, or so it seemed. Now that doesn't seem to happen. Is there some complicated formula which weighs all the different types of feedback and comes up with a score? 

The new post rating scheme was added recently, and is for everyone, not just members.  Unfortunately, as a function of this change, post ratings are no longer added to your T score, which renders the T score somewhat meaningless.  I hope that we can fix that at some point.

#6 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

The new post rating scheme was added recently, and is for everyone, not just members.  Unfortunately, as a function of this change, post ratings are no longer added to your T score, which renders the T score somewhat meaningless.  I hope that we can fix that at some point.

Anything is possible with software nowadays. We just need to find someone with the time to do the code work.

The "Thank You" points are an internal monetary system. We hope to develop it a bit more as time goes by. As of now the most valuable thing you can purchase with your points is a one year membership. In the future, we hope to have vendors place items in our "thank you" store. 

#7 Avatar of Horus

• 241 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:31 AM

Anything is possible with software nowadays. We just need to find someone with the time to do the code work.

I guess it wouldn't take much time: you should just copy and paste the increase/decrease part of the source code from the old plus/minus buttons respectively into the code for the new buttons. Let me know if you need help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users