• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#451 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

I don't want to hijack the thread, but because this drug is so new and potentially so powerful (or just plain overhyped), this is just a friendly request to start tracking your mental performance now, some time before you start dosing. Dual N-Back (free on various websites), Lumosity (partially free), Cambridge Brain Sciences, Nintendo Brain Age, solitaire, your own computer program -- whatever. Spatial memory tests are probably the most relevant, based on the rodent results. Just make it computerized and under as-close-to-constant conditions as possible (internet connection, time of day, diet, other supplements or drugs, number of games per day, avoiding score improvement advice websites, etc.). You might benefit many more people than you know, down the road. I leave it to the mods to designate the appropriate thread for reporting results.

I just started my dihexa trial today after concluding my ISX-9 trial. I have reached my plateau at DNB and quite a few Cambride Brain Sciences games and taken two IQ tests, so it should be easy seeing any improvements. I will do the tests again at day 10 on dihexa. 

Edited by Megatrone, 18 September 2014 - 05:06 PM.

• like x 1

#452 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

When is it coming?
When is it coming?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#453 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:06 PM

1 gram is in the mail of the third of the entirety that is here. My rat will test 30mg and day 2 probably 500mg. I will then know that it is good and I'll get the rest. Not all of it is here yet due to it being divided into multiple shipments

#454 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

1 gram is in the mail of the third of the entirety that is here. My rat will test 30mg and day 2 probably 500mg. I will then know that it is good and I'll get the rest. Not all of it is here yet due to it being divided into multiple shipments

Please read my PM ;)

#455 Carly

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

I am interested in buing quite urgently. So anybody who has it, please let me know! I want it to be shipped to Europe. As soon as possible. I am willing to test this drug, I have the nessecary background and knowledge and wil post the results on forum. PM ME!

• dislike x 1

#456 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:24 AM

I am interested in buing quite urgently. So anybody who has it, please let me know! I want it to be shipped to Europe. As soon as possible. I am willing to test this drug, I have the nessecary background and knowledge and wil post the results on forum. PM ME!

someone hurry and ship this person dihexa! urgently!

lol we've paid and have been waiting many months for this. you'll have to wait until the next group buy.

Edited by medicineman, 20 September 2014 - 01:25 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#457 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

someone hurry and ship this person dihexa! urgently!

lol we've paid and have been waiting many months for this. you'll have to wait until the next group buy.

Maybe he just needs mouth to mouth.
  • dislike x 1

#458 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

Lol, this buy started in the beginning of March. We've all paid months ago and been waiting patiently for 7 months for our 1 gram of Dihexa which is available nowhere else in the world.

So Carly, I tell you what, if it is really urgent, I'll sell you mine for US $150 000 and I'll even throw in free shipping but cash upfront. Deal????

:) :) :)

#459 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

I'll see if I can get this made for commercial reasons so everyone can benefit. I'll keep you updated in reg. to that matter. Awesome how this place has changed since 1-2 years ago. 

• dislike x 6

#460 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

^ You shouldn't be involved in organizing group buys with how you screwed up the previous ones and made a profit off everyone.

• like x 6
  • dislike x 1

#461 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:15 PM

enough shit talking you should try organizing one of these and answering 10 emails a day plus everything. Else

^ You shouldn't be involved in organizing group buys with how you screwed up the previous ones and made a profit off everyone.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 2

#462 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

I'm speaking to help everyone out.  You also shouldn't be involved in these buys if you can't handle the responsibility.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#463 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:32 PM

Umad I made a profit? LOL! I barely broke even. 

Edited by yadayada, 20 September 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#464 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

I'm speaking to help everyone out.  You also shouldn't be involved in these buys if you can't handle the responsibility.

Yeah, I remember your shitstorm at the BPAP thread. You had shit to do with that groupbuy but you whined like a little baby, "for everyone". I bet the same is happening here. Little shill.

Edited by yadayada, 20 September 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#465 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

Hello everyone, I've been away for 3-4months.

What have I missed? Good to see this drug comming through finally.

Megatrone, what's the deal with ya trying Dihexia already, has it already been released by other parties?

#466 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

Lol exactly what I'm saying.

Yeah, I remember your shitstorm at the BPAP thread. You had shit to do with that groupbuy but you whined like a little baby, "for everyone". I bet the same is happening here. Little shill.

No reason to be mad at me for speaking the truth.

• like x 2

#467 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:07 AM

Lol exactly what I'm saying.

No reason to be mad at me for speaking the truth.

A messiah is upon us, oh yee the great one, where have I doneth to anger you so! May the gods have mercy!!!

Edited by yadayada, 21 September 2014 - 02:07 AM.

• dislike x 4

#468 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:32 AM

Tritium if it weren't for people like yada and me the noot community wouldn't be going anywhere other than eating starch and farting. Don't disrespect yada. We aren't charity workers even tho we didn't get paid. The time required to put into this is above and beyond what you guys know. It's ridiculous. Yada is always asking me about new nootropics and trying to push boundaries. Even if he were to profit off something at least we all would have a chance at getting it. I'm not saying he did but come on people act like other people are expected to work for free. I'm net negative from this buy not even factoring in my time. U have no idea how many hours it takes to handle this crap so show yada some respect unless you wanna piss me off too.

Edited by xks201, 21 September 2014 - 02:32 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#469 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

Tritium if it weren't for people like yada and me the noot community wouldn't be going anywhere other than eating starch and farting. Don't disrespect yada. We aren't charity workers even tho we didn't get paid. The time required to put into this is above and beyond what you guys know. It's ridiculous. Yada is always asking me about new nootropics and trying to push boundaries. Even if he were to profit off something at least we all would have a chance at getting it. I'm not saying he did but come on people act like other people are expected to work for free. I'm net negative from this buy not even factoring in my time. U have no idea how many hours it takes to handle this crap so show yada some respect unless you wanna piss me off too.

Word. Let them do all the hard work and then they can complain. It's not we do this for a living and there's good reason I don't do it anymore, it takes a bucket-load of time to deal with all the questions and accusations and labs and quotes and then delivery to each participant and then complaints. 

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#470 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:23 AM

Besides these guys rarely have anything to do with the group buys that take place. Some shills sitting and waiting to shill. They aren't even members at Longecity. I try and make donations when I can since this place is so awesome. 

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#471 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

Werper go kill yourself. I know you another ScienceGuy lackee that has some personal vendetta against me from the BPAP group buy, which you were never apart of. Follow me like a child downvoting me. 

Edited by yadayada, 21 September 2014 - 03:28 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#472 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:39 AM

To no disrespect to anyone here, but please for the sake of the paid participants in this group buy, including myself, can we keep any personal issues and flamming to private messaging? Clogs up the thread and my email account with unhelpful stuff, thanks. :)

Edited by Dazzcat, 21 September 2014 - 03:44 AM.

• like x 2

#473 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:02 AM

Yada, just the fact that you would tell someone on these forums to go kill themselves,  speaks volumes of your personal character.     I have a full bottle of (bpap?) in the fridge,  not that it really matters.

Edited by Werper, 21 September 2014 - 04:10 AM.

• like x 2

#474 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:42 AM

Yeah guys I don't know the details of everything I would just rather this thread be spared to inflammatory attacks and instead focus on dihexa.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#475 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:39 AM

Can anyone tell me if this will store well in the fridge / freezer for about 5 months? I won't be home until them to try it.

#476 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

Yes freezer

#477 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

What is the status of this? Is it shipping yet? Where is everyone getting it to do trials? I thought the amount sent by DHEXA was quite small...

#478 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

Only one third of it is here. Other two thirds should be in within one to two weeks then it is getting shipped.

#479 oblomov

• 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

Edited by oblomov, 30 September 2014 - 01:14 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#480 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

Has anyone get the order yet?

Edited by Amorphous, 06 October 2014 - 04:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users