• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#61 reqless

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

After doing further research, and missing out on the NSI-189 group buys...

Please count me in & add me to the list!

#62 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

After doing further research, and missing out on the NSI-189 group buys...

What ended up happening with the most recent NSI group buy? Last time I checked (a month ago) it was a total mess, and I can't find the thread.

I'm in for dihexa.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

Not sure I was not at all involved of either sie of the last NSI buy. I got my nsi from nyles and it was good. I'll update the list tomorrow.

#64 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:21 AM

So is Nyles selling NSI? I got tianeptine from him and it was good quality, although I got tolerant to it fast.

#65 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Count me in cheers.....

#66 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

I'm in for 2

Edited by pro-v, 08 March 2014 - 02:46 AM.

#67 tjcbs

• 155 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

I'm in!

#68 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

Not sure I was not at all involved of either sie of the last NSI buy. I got my nsi from nyles and it was good. I'll update the list tomorrow.

I also purchased some NSI from nyles and was very happy with the effects.

#69 IA87

• 76 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

I am in.

#70 BobSeitz

• 81 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

I'm in.

#71 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Nyles rocks. Just ordered some cheap bulk luteolin.

When is payitsquare being set up?

#72 L-PHE

• 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Count me in as well.

#73 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Anyone care to comment on the potential advantages and disadvantages of this drug when comparing it to nsi-189?

Edited by Dazzcat, 09 March 2014 - 12:03 AM.

#74 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Anyone care to comment on the potential advantages and disadvantages of this drug when comparing it to nsi-189?

Well, there are too many variables right now for me to comment intelligently, but since I will have both available to take at the same time (which I probably won't do), that is a really valid question.

#75 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hey, I've seen numerous people ask for dosage request and I have too.

Are we missing something (I potentially overlooked it) or do you not know yet? I would like a straight answer so I know how much $150 will cost.

sk_scientific calculated the HED to be: 0.324324324 mg/kg, so for a 75kg man that is approx. 24mg per dose. In the other thread, xks said we will be receiving 2g each.

Guys, I have crunched the numbers and we cannot do 2 grams each. We can do 1 gram each. I was assuming that we would be able to get a larger amount at a cheaper price but that simply is not the case come to find out. Adding another 100 grams to the order basically just doubled the price so that is not an option. To make this work, I am going to have to charge 150$/gram. As you see above 24mg per dose is most likely the HED so you all should have approximately a one month supply which I think is fair as I am trying to keep the buy in price down. If anyone does not agree with this and wants out that is perfectly fine. Payitsquare should be up in 2-3 business days. We are going to have this analyzed and I am assuming 0 risk with our money. We are confirming that this is indeed Dihexa before the funds are to be transferred from me to the supplier. I will update the list now.

Some of you have requested higher amounts. I would ask that you guys just pay for one gram now as I am not sure how much extra we will have. If we do have extra after everyone here has gotten their 1 gram then I will happily offer an extra gram and then you can papyal me another 150$ or whatever if you want more and we have more. Thanks. I also want to clarify that only I will have my hands on the money - no one else until product is received.

6:24PM CST SAT March 8 14 Updated List

Nyles7
izan82
extiron
brucec
aarfai
bluecasket1975
dihexa2/xks201
disembodied128
fireflythefirst
focus_83
gary.tem6
lc_olorin
lemuriadrive
luckyslevin111
sk_5cientific
nelhaim89
neuroatypicow
Strangelove
digisignal12
yungdino99
88LS
Particle
killahbeatz
Hebbeh
Werper
cATsE
littlebird
Mike Kenneavy
medicineman
encyclopediabrown
megatrone
p3x888
Leadingaway
Justin Elliot Scott
ADD-PI-Infection
brainstorm11
stponky
JASOG888
lynis00
MizTen
MrHappy
MasterHerb
proudfoot
AWATS
PWAIN
Mjb0112358
formergenius
Posthuman
progress_
birdbrain
gerbotti
ceridwen
FrizzRamble
Muad'Dib
lynfectious
drg
jabowery
L-PHE
BobSeitz
tjcbs
Dazzcat
Jbac
reqless

Edited by xks201, 09 March 2014 - 12:27 AM.

#76 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

Guys, I have crunched the numbers and we cannot do 2 grams each. We can do 1 gram each. I was assuming that we would be able to get a larger amount at a cheaper price but that simply is not the case come to find out. Adding another 100 grams to the order basically just doubled the price so that is not an option.

So they told you they'd offer a discount on larger orders and then changed their minds?

$150 for a month's supply is quite bad

Edited by Jbac, 09 March 2014 - 12:43 AM.

#77 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

That's a bummer. Forgive me if I sound selfish but shouldn't the first 50 take precedence?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#78 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Are you actually saying that the price per gram gets higher the more you order?

#79 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:04 AM

I will opt out. Sorry. I appreciate the work involved so far, and the update.

#80 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

Do you realize how much NSI costs for how much you were actually getting? No chemical is cheap when you are the only one producing it for the first time. If you want to opt out that is fine.

I was planning on ordering 200g but it was only a 15% discount and given the financials we cannot afford that. If you can find a two month supply of a compound as promising as this for under 150$ please let me know guys.

I'm not gonna say any more on it other than updating everyone as far as the financials on the yahoo forum. I'm not making money off this. There will be probably 20 people who don't pay or drop out including MizTen who just did so if I have more than 1 gram for everyone I will send it. I am doing a lot of work here though so if too many people can't get over getting a 1 month supply instead of a 2 month supply it won't happen and that will be less work for me.

I do hope this buy does happen but if it doesn't then so be it. Payitssquare will be up in several business days. I'm gonna update you guys on all of the financials of it so that everyone knows what is going on. I have a job and I'm not seeking to make money off this in any event.

I'm going to limit the buy to whoever has already signed up and if certain people drop or whatever we may have enough for 2 grams for everyone. I just do not want everyone getting their panties in a wad if they end up with 1 gram or 1.5 grams. I'll do my best.

But I am ending/limiting all group buy participation right now to whoever has already signed up. We have 100 g on order. We cannot afford more.

This is a complex synthesis. Local quotes came back at 20$+grand. IF you guys don't believe me go get some quotes and knock yourselves out.

If you guys want to start paypal directly. cjs2027@gmail.com
150$
Add 6$ us shipping for 2 day priority mail
20$ all non USA countries shipping

If by chance we have someone trusted to be a EU reshipper we will entertain that issue and offer partial shipping refunds if possible but I have no one on here in the EU I personally know and trust.

Edited by xks201, 09 March 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#81 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

Count me in to the buy in Nyles. Please tell me how to pay you via PayPal. I hope this will help me. I feel I am fading very fast now. Still can't believe it. I hope this will buy me some more time though I probably won't know what it is when It arrives.

#82 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

I hear ya, I'm just being a voice for all the other complainers out there. Still in.

#83 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

I am in!

#84 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

If you do paypal me at cjs2027@gmail.com with the above payment instructions, please only pay for 1 gram plus the shipping, 6$(US), $20EU). I will make sure everyone gets as much as I physically have available which may be up to 2 grams each but will be somewhere between 1 and 2 grams. I need to pay for the analysis and everything will be discussed play by play as it happens.

IF you want to wait for payitsquare or you guys would rather do that then that is also fine and it will be up in several business days.

Frankly I do not care which you use, just please include your address, email, and longecity username.

You guys can rest assured that I will not be moving this money until I know we have Dihexa. We do need funds to verify interest to basically our proxy buyer, Nyles.

I hope all that makes sense.

Edited by xks201, 09 March 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#85 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

I hear ya, I'm just being a voice for all the other complainers out there. Still in.

I as well, In spite of my waned enthusiasm. I appreciate your efforts xks201 in conducting this group buy but obviously the initial offer was far more attractive.

#86 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

I as well, In spite of my waned enthusiasm. I appreciate your efforts xks201 in conducting this group buy but obviously the initial offer was far more attractive.

Like I said there is a chance 20 people will drop out and everyone will still get two grams so don't lose hope. We will see what happens when people actually pay. In order to get the buy going I had to get about 60 because I figured some will drop out. If anyone else get get this made 100g for under 7k please be my guest.

Edited by xks201, 09 March 2014 - 02:52 AM.

#87 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Like I said there is a chance 20 people will drop out and everyone will still get two grams so don't lose hope. We will see what happens when people actually pay.

Yes that certainly is a possibility. It's just we've gone from $150 for 2g to maybe.

I don't want to make your job harder than it already is so I'm signing out and headed to bed. Good night all.
  • like x 2

#88 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

I still don't understand how we get more for our money if people drop out. You seem to be saying that there is a fixed quantity of 100 g for the group buy, which is being divided evenly among everyone who contributes $150. This contradicts your statement to sell it at cost, because we should be receiving a fixed $150 worth of product, proportional to whatever you're paying for 100 grams. If too many people participate and you need to reduce the amount of product we each receive, you should be issuing partial refunds proportionally.

I also don't understand how you're estimating 1 gram each since there are about 65 participants (an estimated 5 to 15 won't pay) and 100 grams of product, that's about 1.6 to 2 grams each. I suppose we'll lose 1 gram for lab testing. We'd need 99 participants for us to be limited to 1 gram each.

#89 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

Like I said there is a chance 20 people will drop out and everyone will still get two grams so don't lose hope. We will see what happens when people actually pay.

Yes that certainly is a possibility. It's just we've gone from $150 for 2g to maybe.

I don't want to make your job harder than it already is so I'm signing out and headed to bed. Good night all.

I said one to two grams depending on how many people are in this. AT this moment I do not know exactly how many people are going to indeed pay. There is not much else I can say without turning blue in the face. I closed the group buy. We have about 60 people who want in, 5-20 people will probably not pay - and I am hoping we can all get two grams. If we do not have enough people the group buy will not get going.

If you guys can point me to a group buy here where anyone received over a month supply for 150$ of a newly synthesized product please let me know.

Edited by xks201, 09 March 2014 - 03:29 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 brand2

• 22 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

I'm in!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users