• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Would you buy Semax, if it were available?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy Semax, if it were available? (103 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 nootropic.ru

• 9 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

It is for 0.1, prooflink: http://nootropic.ru....roduct/semax-01

#62 Being Tesla

• 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

"Even if the experiences from current users are great, wouldn't it be smart to wait for more studies to be done on semax? " (da_sense)

I've the idea that the amount of research done on Semax and Picamilon is about the same. I take Picamilon, which is also Russian, myself because it is a great nootropic for me. To be on the save side, I cycle it.

I'm willing to accept the little risk, which I might be taking with nootropics in general, because I know I really need nootropics to survive in this society; I'm not taking nootropics for fun.

The safest nootropic is probably Piracetam, and in my opinion you are always taking a little risk with the other nootropics. So why not take a little risk with Semax, which might be equally successful as the highly respected nootropic Diapid, the real vasopressin.

By the way, am I the only one who gets nostalgic feelings when he think of Diapid? I doubt it. Posted Image

posts like this make me glad for reading random posts. I have to do some research on Diapid and Semax because I was looking to add vasopressin to my stack.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Being Tesla

• 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I would like to try Semax, mostly because it seems to be a nasal medication. Otherwise it's effects seem to be too similar to Phenylpiracetam, for me to want to try it if it were an oral medication. But I always trust the Russians when it comes to high potency supplements. They make great products in my opinion. Most people always want to discourage Russian drugs, but I think they think about medications far differently than other more conservative countries, which is why phenylpiracetam is banned in the Olympics.

I just purchased both some Diapid and Semax. I will relay the effects of both of them in about 2 months, as I like to take time before I relay effects of my medications, as opposed to some people who like to report daily about things like that. I find daily reports on medication effects to be kind of silly.

#64 NootKing

• 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

It is available !!!

lmao.

its available all over the internet.

Do you mean if it was available from a pharmacy or legitimate OTC shop like Walmart / Asda or tesco or boots ?

Edited by DontGetHuslted, 30 October 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#65 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

This thread's from 2005, Nootking. Haha. :laugh:

#66 NootKing

• 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

HAHA!
Lmfao!

I didnt even realise!

It was in the top results when i clicked into brain health.
So i thought it was a new topic lol.
  • like x 1

#67 Being Tesla

• 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

HAHA!
Lmfao!

I didnt even realise!

It was in the top results when i clicked into brain health.
So i thought it was a new topic lol.

It was probably there as a result of me posting on the topic. I was basically just looking to talk about something on a post, so that I could get past 10 posts, since you have to be past 10 to be able to change your display name, for whatever reason. So technically speaking, it was my fault, LOL>

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#68 NootKing

• 21 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

It was probably there as a result of me posting on the topic. I was basically just looking to talk about something on a post, so that I could get past 10 posts, since you have to be past 10 to be able to change your display name, for whatever reason. So technically speaking, it was my fault, LOL>

Lol!

No probz, yeah i did the same thing to reach 10 posts. So i could change my display name lol

Edited by NootKing, 31 October 2013 - 01:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users