- - - - -

Maintaining my body, work and nutrision

life.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gurkburk

• 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

Hello, this is my first post in this forum. I have been reading alot and learnd a few things. Anyway, im 23 and work as a Plumber, my work is alot of fysical movment, lifting and carring objects. I train alot, minimum 2-3 times a week, try to get alot of heatly food and avoid junk as mutch as possible, i way 80KG and is about 184cm tall and im in pretty good shape.
As far as suppliment goes i take
Vitamin Pak http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B000H7328S
1 pack in the morning
4000ui of Vitamin -D a day
3-4g High % Omega 3, 2g in the morning 1g to dinner.
kreatin monohydrat 5G in the afternoon.
Zma before bed (Zink and magnesium)
Try to get atleast 2L of water spreed over the day.

I wold like to optimize my diet and suppliment, for better focus and for a better body. The main thing i feel sometimes, even if i get 7-8 hours of sleep is that i dont feel recovered, i sometimes feel abit foggy and mentaly exhausted and cant keep focused whitch sometimes leads to unnecessary fustration.

I guess all this is the basic level, but i would like to hear your opinion on how to get focused, mentaly and fysical rested.

Thanks in advice!

#2 Ritchie

• 183 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

Hello, Welcome to Longecity!
I'm surprised nobody chimed in to help you.
Firstly, if you want to optimize your nutrition, you have to track it. Download Cron-O-Meter on your phone and record what you consume.
If you need to focus and find yourself exhausted, try using some caffeine. You could also look at racetams and other stimulants but first you have to see if you are deficient in anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users