piracetam aniracetam stack choline

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hello, all, my first post :).
I'll keep it brief. I've used Modafinil - started at 50mg, then to 100mg until 200mg, which is when I got very worried and stopped - and Piracetam (~1g), but I only Modafinil in emergency cases, it just seems to powerful and I was building tolerance. I stopped using Piracetam around two-three weeks ago but started again last weekend.

Noopept Questions First:

This stuff it simply insane. I tried the below config on Tuesday and Wednesday last week:

~<30mg noopept

50mg Alpha-GPC

Side effects:

Mild to moderate pain around the eye sockets, mainly on my right eye . Still felt some pain on my left eye but nothing like on the right.

I had to stop using this. It just felt too strong. I think I will have to low the dosage dramatically. Pain rating: 7/10.

Saturday:

750mg Aniracetam

50mg Alpha-GPC

Cons:

Again very slight pain around my eyes. I would describe this as, it feels like my eyes are bulging out - but they aren't!

The pain is annoying but tolerable. Pain rating: 3/10.

Pros:

Worked very well. I am actually beginning to think I might have mild anxiety because once I took Aniracetam I felt complete serenity.

Probably better than Modafinil in my limited opinion.

My hydro (green) session later that evening was simply the best I've experienced.

Makes me want to dance to music even in public.

Sunday:

750mg Aniracetam

500mg-520mg Choline Bitartrate (trying to finish what I have remaining before I re-stock on Alpha-GPC).

1000mg Piracetam

Cons:

Like above, but the pain is more pronounced. Pain rating: 5/10.

Surely using Choline Bitartrate couldn't have made a difference right?

Pros:

Still noticed the anti-anxiety effect.

------------------------
  • Why do my eyes feel like they're going to pop from their sockets?
  • Do the above dosages look OK to you folks?
  • Does Aniracetam have the same verbal benefits as Piracetam? It's the main reasoning I am using Piracetam. If so, I will just drop Piracetam and carry on using Aniracetam on it's town.
  • Does one develop tolerance to Aniracetam?
  • I also have some DMAE powder left. Is there any harm in using this instead of Choline Bitartrate?
Thanks a lot!

Edited by brucebanner, 31 March 2014 - 09:55 PM.

#2 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

So far, the best combination has been the below. I got on the public transport and felt complete serenity.

7am

2000mg Aniracetam

500mg Alpha-GPC

300-400mg L-Theanine

150-200mg Caffeine

I also tried the below and got a headache:

7am

2000mg Aniracetam

250mg Alpha-GPC

2000mg Piracetam

Got a headache around 15 minutes after so I increased the Alpha-GPC by 500mg but head was still throbbing.

2000mg Aniracetam

750mg Alpha-GPC

2000mg Piracetam

Has anyone had bad interactions - headaches etc. - with Modafinil combined with Aniracetam and/or Piracetam?

Edit: Can you build a tolerance towards Aniracetam?

Edited by brucebanner, 23 April 2014 - 10:36 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

I haven't had any bad headaches from any nootropics. Most people tend to believe (myself included) that these headaches are caused from a naturally low level of choline in the user's system.

Do you think it could be from not including L Theanine? I know it seems unrelated but I did notice that the difference in the stacks was the lack of L Theanine/Caffeine and the addition of Piracetam. It could be that you just don't have enough Choline in you, which could easily be fixed by dosing the choline at night time to get those levels replenished before your next dosage of racetams.

#4 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Did you try dosing lower like 50%?

#5 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

OK, I've just the best Noopept feeling. Dosage:

6 hours ago

30mg Noopept - sub-lingually

250mg Alpha-GPC

50mg Modafinil

Early Grey Black Tea
Three/Four tea spoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Cereal with soya milk

Then one hour later:

Double expresso coffee

When shopping:

1mg nicotine lozenge

It's strange, because when I've previously tired this combo, without the coffee and nicotine my head was throbbing really bad.

Not sure what to attribute this to. I am taking the Modafinil because we smoked a lot of Marijuana last night and I had to wake up early.

I would say the effects of Noopept are:

1. I think more clearly. It feels like I am able to rationalize things better - sense of haste is kind of gone.
  2. There's this constant simulation feeling like a slight tingling feeling in my temples. It doesn't hurt.
  3. Very similar sort of anxiety-reducing effect like Aniracetam.
  4. Vision is crisper. I can see floaters if I focus, google that term.
  5. I can focus on things more easily.
  6. Memory has improved. Not really sure what to attribute this to, but I think it's anti-anxiety effect.
  7. Was paying attention to little detail when I went shopping.
    It felt weird that I would notice such things. I did a double-take and thought to myself, why did I just think of that... that was smart.
    E.g., facial expressions and body language are much easier to read, clothing.
  8. I generally just felt very good. I was smiling a lot at the butcher.
    I would say I appreciate people more and what they're doing.
  9. Old memories are just popping back into my mind.

Downside:

1. If I try to do multiple things, I get totally engrossed into the thing that I am doing I totally forgot about the previous task:
    I got an idea whilst I was going to do a simple chore, then I totally forgot about the chore. I mean, It was just complete blank.
    I went back to sit on the computer then I recalled what I got up for.
  2. If I listen to any background music I get distracted - not an issue for me cause I'd prefer to pleasure to after work.

I will try the Aniracetam again, because I feel Noopept is a bit racey.

I love that 30mg lasts so long. It's 6 hours on and I don't feel like re-dosing, I just need a tea.

The perfect nootropic for me would be:

1. Small and long-lasting like Modafinil and Noopept.
  2. Verbal fluency / creativity of Piracetam.
  3. Modafinil for staying awake.
  4. Aniracetam for anti-anxiety effect. Phenibut is a bit too strong.
  5. Noopept for the slight tingling effect on the temples. I kinda like this, it feel like my brain is working,
    and also the various effects mentioned above.
  6. Marijuana for sheer enjoyment.

I'll post an update once I get my Aniracetam dosage right.

Edit: Put down what I ate in the morning.

Edited by brucebanner, 05 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Cannabis can be a nootropic, if you moderate your usage and try taking a single hit every so often and seeing how that does for you. I've found it to help me a lot with creative thinking and impromptu tasks from this, not so helpful with memory so I keep a log of what I do whenever smoking like that.

And I know exactly what you mean about becoming engrossed in some singular task like that. It's happened to me a few times, I think it might have something do with Adrafinil/Modafinil.

You might like Sunifiram, I think it would be a nootropic you'd be interested in and like. Very long lasting and potent nootropic.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, aniracetam, stack, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users