I need help with brain numbness

brain numbness cant think help confused

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grewalg2

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

I have been looking at this site for the past 2 weeks reading about stacks and the positive outcomes members have received because of them which is giving me some sense of hope that it is possible for me to become smarter. My sentences may sound peculiar but that's because I believe I have some form of covert narcissistic personality disorder that impairs my speech. I do not think that it's cyberchondria because my brain literally feels like a rock for the past 4 months. I left MSU for the semester to evaluate what the hell is going on with me. I have been seeing a psychiatrist but my brain feels so scattered that I barely can collect my thoughts and explain what is going on. I have always had a hard time focusing on what I want to do next, my life had been a routine and I feel like my creativity suffered because of it. My communication skills have gone to shit, self-esteem gone because of it, I can't even look people in the eye because I feel so fucking stupid. I haven't always been this way, a loner yes but stupid no. I have 2 1/2 years of college experience at MSU so I consider myself capable of becoming better mentally but I seriously feel like I can't do it. My psychiatrist has diagnosed me with anxiety and depression and put me on zoloft sertaline. These fucking pills don't do anything but calm me down and dumb me down. I like the calming effect but I do not feel anything else. Complete apathy and emotionless. ZERO motivation, my favorite part of the day is bedtime and the worst is waking up. When I"m doing a simple task of depositing money for my dad in his account I get so tense and paranoid thinking about what would I say if the teller said sentence A, B, C, etc. I can't just let things happen naturally, I have a constant OCD of control and questioning my intelligence. I have a hard time remembering things and always am quick to end a conversation abruptly because of my fear of saying something peculiar. I keep getting assurance from my parents, doctors, and psychiatrist that it's just a phase and it will pass. They don't get it, nothing is okay. I have a hard time tuning in my aggression and assertiveness because of how lost and stupid I feel. I speak without thinking, I'm very frustrated because of it. I had an appointment today about taking Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12 for memory and I also ordered piracetam, cdpcholine, subutalimine, and lions mane. I have been suffering form this for 4 months now and I everyday is becoming more and more of a task, I want to get better for me and my family and I would really really appreciate some help. Everyday feels the same, always confused, the grass is not green anymore, I want my colors back.
  • like x 1

#2 grewalg2

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Help bros please, I've tried a lot of things to get over this and all I ask is some input on my stack however brief it may be

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Nootropic Milk Hotel

• 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Have your orders come in yet? I am curious if things have changed after a few days.
It is hard to guess what will help when you have a bunch of broad symptoms. Don't get too discouraged if none of those makes a huge difference; there are tons of things out there are at least a few of them will almost certainly help you. Let us know what your doses are, or what you intend to try.
If I were you I would have gotten a B-complex rather than just B12 (by the way, aim for methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin).
If you haven't tried fish oil yet, I would highly recommend that one. It does all sorts of little positive things.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain numbness, cant think, help, confused

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users