cap mix nootrop powder capping mixing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nootmeup

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Hello fellow brainhackers,

I don't do much posting and mostly stick to the reading, I have a very simple question,

How do you mix your Sulbutiamine or Racitam powders? I've tried it in water a few times and the Sulbatiamine has literally the worst taste of anything I've ever had in 27 years, and has made me throw up, cough and nearly shake because of the taste.
Ive tried capping one at a time but it is extreamly time consuming. Any thoughts or ideas on how to quickly expideite these into my system without the taste,pain, or texture,

Thanks ahead of time for any responses.... btw many of you have helped me on here tremendously from your threads and don't even know it for that I am grateful.

#2 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Hi, it sounds like a 00 cap machine less then 20 bux, and 1k 00 caps from LEF.org under 20bux will have you on your way to caping nirvana. You separate the caps and put each half in it's corresponding half of the cap machine, spoon in less than a table spoon of powder, spread powder w/ back of spoon and tap the side of the plastic machine half to settle ingredients and put both half to gather and press and you have 24 caps of you favorite powder mix. Put on some music and get your favorite drink and you can probably do more than a 100 caps in less than an hour once you get the rhythm of it. My first cap machine more than 15 years ago was 14 dollars. Walgreens or LEF.org probably has them. The machine you buy has to match the caps you want to use. Best of luck to you.

Ron

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Nootmeup

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

Thanks Ron!!!!!
Btw what's the word on Sulbutiamine making shrinking dopamine receptors or depleting the brain of dopamine what's the update on that?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

Thanks Ron!!!!!
Btw what's the word on Sulbutiamine making shrinking dopamine receptors or depleting the brain of dopamine what's the update on that?

I haven't heard about that. Sulbutiamine IIRC is an analog of one of the B vitamins I think. Doesn't seem like it should do that but I'm guessing so I hope you get a better answer. Checking Wikipedia, It didn't say anything about the things you mention. It's a B1 analog that gets into the brain easier than some other kinds of B1, where it might enhance leaning and help with chronic fatigue, If you don't have asthenia it shouldn't be upsetting your apple cart like that. Read thru the stuff on Wiki and see what you think.

Good Luck

Ron

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cap mix nootrop, powder, capping, mixing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users