* * * * * 5 votes

NRX-1074 topic. (Future group buy)

future group buy glyx-13 bioavailable nmda agonist

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#91 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

I tried Ketamine recently, and let me tell you, it's the real deal for depression. The only problem with these could be tolerance to the antidepressant effects. Not sure why anyone cares about legality - you can safely find ketamine/mxe if you live in a decently sized country. All you need is some bitcoin, time, and curiousity. Mxe might be legal in your country also. The anti depressant effects can be felt without light intoxication.

• Agree x 1

#92 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:21 AM

I tried Ketamine recently, and let me tell you, it's the real deal for depression. The only problem with these could be tolerance to the antidepressant effects. Not sure why anyone cares about legality - you can safely find ketamine/mxe if you live in a decently sized country. All you need is some bitcoin, time, and curiousity. Mxe might be legal in your country also. The anti depressant effects can be felt without light intoxication.

What was your regimen with ketamine?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

Didn't everyone think the structure of NRX 1074 would have been known by now?

#94 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:55 AM

I've also looked into MXE. It's actually really easy to obtain and pretty darn cheap and supposedly a lot more efficient than Ketamine from the literature I've seen along with the absence of bladder damage. From most of my readings on using MXE as a self medication type of antidepressant is that it doesnt last very long. Some sort of tolerance seems to develop to the effects. 

NO2 is also a NMDA antagonist and has been purported to work similarly to Ketamine for the antidepressant effects.

All in all NRX-1074 seems to be long term more sustainable and with added nootropic effects.

#95 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

It's.. already available?

90 bucks for 60ish doses.

http://teamtlr.com/s...59-snrb-ox.html

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#96 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

TeamTLR seems to have a bunch of substances that I never heard of. I'd be weary trying their stuff out, but surely there's some people who are willing to shell out money just to experiment with some of those unknown substances. Even if there was someone who wanted to be a guinea pig, unfortunately I just don't have the money to try something that *might* help me out. It'd be more reassuring if there were more people who have had more experiences with their stuff and it would be more easier for us all who don't have much money to spend if they were to release it in smaller, cheaper dose... but then again it might not be ideal for their business that way.

Nothing against TeamTLR. It's nice to see that they have a lot of those stuff up but upon Google searching it there's hardly anything about 'em.

#97 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:14 AM

That is not NRX 1074.  They offered me a free sample of that with about a 100 dollar purchase.  I think that was the amount.  You might ask them about that.

#98 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:19 AM

That is not NRX 1074.  They offered me a free sample of that with about a 100 dollar purchase.  I think that was the amount.  You might ask them about that.

So you tried it, how was your experience with it? And in general the other substances you have tried of team TLR.

Edited by alex921, 16 January 2015 - 12:35 AM.

#99 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

I never tried it.  I was tempted.  I am holding out for NRX 1074.  Sorry I can't give you feed back.  As far as their quality is concerned I tried their NSI 189 and it seemed to be effective.

#100 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

Does anyone know why  Naurex is able to be so clandestine about the chemical structure of NRX 1074 when other companies disclose structure before the compound is this far along in the process?

#101 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

It's.. already available?

90 bucks for 60ish doses.

http://teamtlr.com/s...59-snrb-ox.html

Tempted to try this but i'm not one to be a guinea pig.. what would be the potential risks? They say not to be used in humans, obviously for legal reasons. They would surely have tested it on humans not only rats?

#102 Sygyr

• 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:26 PM

I'm interested in the future group buy. I am also interested in finding out more about whether anyone has tried TeamTLR's SNRB-OX. Seems a little too good to be true.

#103 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:41 PM

I'm interested in the future group buy. I am also interested in finding out more about whether anyone has tried TeamTLR's SNRB-OX. Seems a little too good to be true.

Just a word of warning. It was found the TeamTLR doesnt sell the products they list. Most of their products were tested to have just Taurine in them in a reddit thread. Just an FYI.

Best regards.

• Agree x 1

#104 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:02 AM

Hi Syger,

As some wish to spread that which is false, let me note all products released by TLR are only done so as they have been seen to be of the highest therapeutic index and efficacy.

If you wish to contact us we will be more than happy to afford you a free 10mg sample of SNRB-OX.

Kindly read the relevant SNRB-OX page in full if you wish to pursue research.

As well, kindly note the following that we will reiterate here as to the herein accusations made and this was in reply to someone asking respectfully as regards our proprietary agents:

Let me firstly state I respect your viewpoint and your respectable address within this.  Kindly note though that we are not obfuscating, we are simply not revealing; we are offering IP within a format that we feel we can still afford such, wherein it affords the option to the researcher to exert their personal freedom of choice, as well as maintain a level of protection of the IP.  Information that is relevant to the item is expressed within all that we deem essential for fostering progressive research within this format.  Within that aspect being deemed what is of true importance, here we believe it is of clarity and not of obfuscation.  If someone wishes further as to the information and context of which is so provided, we have responded by affording to them what we again feel is of essential pertinence.  Within that, again, the choice is an individual one.  For some we respect this challenges their sensibilities, and that is fine, in some ways perhaps can even be a good thing; though within that the manner in which they proceed from their outlook and decision is their choice.

Perhaps we were to have better made the decision to simply not offer these; however, within we are more than well aware they are most all of the highest therapeutic index and efficacy, as well as provide again the essential information pertinent to the basis of progressive research, we deemed this approach was overall for the greater good, which is central to the Project.

Indeed this has been addressed in many forms and fashions and is addressed within the "ABOUT TLR" section of the website.  We have recently considered and likely will add another section within this, perhaps so it is more prominent, as within an: "ABOUT TLR OPTIMIZED AGENTS".  Such may include some material from other writings or parts of the site, however it may concisely best be expressed simply as the below we have composed:

Reason and Rationale of TLR Proprietary Items As To Why They Are Proprietary & Of Value

Most proprietary items are proprietary for a reason.

All proprietary items have been evaluated in animal models and/or human pre-clinical trials; many demonstrating an exceptionally high therapeutic index and efficacy.
Within this, bear in mind the IP value is far higher than whatever sales that may arise from the present website.
They are being kept proprietary at the discretion of the relevant researchers.
As such, unfortunately we cannot give further details on these items.

The importance of personal freedom, of choice and responsibility, is something that enlightened people consider as an inalienable right.
Quite a number individuals who have chosen to engage these items within their personal research have seen a unique and potent efficacy to be clearly and undeniably demonstrated.
Said items are made available on the site to afford the benefit they offer to facilitate progressive research and betterment by open and like-minded people.

Challenging the status quo is the only way that any real progress occurs or that real change can be fostered.
Many who are at the forefront of
great progress are rarely accepted or understood in their time and by their contemporaries.  Certainly not at first.
That which one does not understand is not necessarily false; history has shown that much of this nature may in time be shown to be true.

*QED*

Kindly note, again personal choice is at hand here, so within that it is not a point we wish to belabor further or debate.  If someone wishes to contact us directly to comment or advise within our approach we respect all constructive criticism; however, the point here I believe has been well made so as to make clear our view and it is your personal choice to agree or disagree, to whatever degree, in whatever fashion, and within whether to engage said items or not,...or simply just ride the fence. ;)

As Always,

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Forty Six & 2

& TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 21 March 2015 - 12:02 AM.

• Disagree x 2

#105 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

Can't one of you wizards figure out which of Naurex's listed structures is NRX 1074?

#106 TimeXSpace

• 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Bumping this.

By far the most interesting nootropic/antidepressant in existence IMO. How is this not getting any more attention? Also, I don't understand how come we don't have the chemical structure for a compound deep into human trials? is this not of interest to anyone?

#107 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

NRX-1074 might be code for another name its patented under. Or, they've done a very good job of hiding it amidst a slew of other compounds so we can't tell which one it is. Seems like someone at Naurex anticipated Longecity-like people becoming interested in this drug. 

• Enjoying the show x 1

#108 h2o

• 52 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

I have some good news. I have found the systematized name for NRX-1074! Hopefully, we are closer to starting a group buy.

Abstract Background: NRX-1074 (threonyl-prolyl-2R-(2-benzyl)-prolyl-threonine amide) has the same tetrapeptide sequence as rapastinel (GLYX-13) except that the second Pro is benzylated. NRX-1074 is more potent in vitro, in animal models of antidepressant-like activity, NRX-1074 is more potent than GLYX-13 (100-fold) and orally active, and NRX-1074 does not exhibit a U-shaped dose-response like GLYX-13.

Methods: This randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study enrolled 142 subjects with MDD at 12 United States study sites. Subjects who were taking another antidepressant agent were required to discontinue all antidepressants for at least two weeks prior to receiving NRX-1074. Subjects received a single IV dose of placebo (N=52) or NRX-1074, 1 mg (23), 5 mg (54), or 10 mg (20), as monotherapy in order to determine the dose at which antidepressant activity is observed in order to provide pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic correlation to provide dose level guidance for oral administration. HDRS-17 and CGI-S scores, psychotomimetic effects (BPRS+), dissociative effects (CADSS) and other adverse events were monitored for 14 days.

Results: Demographics and baseline HDRS-17 (25.2-26.9) and CGI-S (4.4-4.6) scores were not significantly among treatment groups. NRX-1074 demonstrated a dose dependent antidepressant effect within 24 hours. In response to 10 mg, HDRS-17 declined 5.4 points compared to placebo (p=0.004) with an effect size of 0.7. CGI-S declined 0.9 points compared to placebo (p=0.0005). NRX-1074 did not induce significant changes in dissociative (CADSS) or psychotomimetic (BPRS+) scores. Adverse events were mostly mild to moderate with similar incidence to placebo and no discernible dose response.

Conclusions: A single IV dose of NRX-1074 induced a rapid and significant antidepressant effect with clear dose-response without dissociative or psychotomimetic side effects. NRX-1074 is undergoing repeat dose clinical trials using IV and oral dosing.

Naurex recently presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology and the abstracts PDF was published online here:

http://ascpmeeting.o...ok_Posters.pdf

In case the link breaks, I have also uploaded a copy of the PDF. The NRX-1074 abstract is on page 8. Also, since the structure of NRX-1074 is similiar to GLYX-13 here is GLYX-13 for reference.

250px-Rapastinel.svg.png

Now we need a talented person with a background in organic chemistry to use the information to generate the strucutre for NRX-1074.

Attached Files

• like x 3
  • Agree x 1

#109 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:34 AM

I have some good news. I have found the systematized name for NRX-1074! Hopefully, we are closer to starting a group buy.

Abstract Background: NRX-1074 (threonyl-prolyl-2R-(2-benzyl)-prolyl-threonine amide) has the same tetrapeptide sequence as rapastinel (GLYX-13) except that the second Pro is benzylated. NRX-1074 is more potent in vitro, in animal models of antidepressant-like activity, NRX-1074 is more potent than GLYX-13 (100-fold) and orally active, and NRX-1074 does not exhibit a U-shaped dose-response like GLYX-13.

Methods: This randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study enrolled 142 subjects with MDD at 12 United States study sites. Subjects who were taking another antidepressant agent were required to discontinue all antidepressants for at least two weeks prior to receiving NRX-1074. Subjects received a single IV dose of placebo (N=52) or NRX-1074, 1 mg (23), 5 mg (54), or 10 mg (20), as monotherapy in order to determine the dose at which antidepressant activity is observed in order to provide pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic correlation to provide dose level guidance for oral administration. HDRS-17 and CGI-S scores, psychotomimetic effects (BPRS+), dissociative effects (CADSS) and other adverse events were monitored for 14 days.

Results: Demographics and baseline HDRS-17 (25.2-26.9) and CGI-S (4.4-4.6) scores were not significantly among treatment groups. NRX-1074 demonstrated a dose dependent antidepressant effect within 24 hours. In response to 10 mg, HDRS-17 declined 5.4 points compared to placebo (p=0.004) with an effect size of 0.7. CGI-S declined 0.9 points compared to placebo (p=0.0005). NRX-1074 did not induce significant changes in dissociative (CADSS) or psychotomimetic (BPRS+) scores. Adverse events were mostly mild to moderate with similar incidence to placebo and no discernible dose response.

Conclusions: A single IV dose of NRX-1074 induced a rapid and significant antidepressant effect with clear dose-response without dissociative or psychotomimetic side effects. NRX-1074 is undergoing repeat dose clinical trials using IV and oral dosing.

Naurex recently presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology and the abstracts PDF was published online here:

http://ascpmeeting.o...ok_Posters.pdf

In case the link breaks, I have also uploaded a copy of the PDF. The NRX-1074 abstract is on page 8. Also, since the structure of NRX-1074 is similiar to GLYX-13 here is GLYX-13 for reference.

250px-Rapastinel.svg.png

Now we need a talented person with a background in organic chemistry to use the information to generate the strucutre for NRX-1074.

Great post!  Did you see naurex got bought out by a huge company?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#110 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:28 AM

lets do this!

• Enjoying the show x 1

#111 VICREP

• 160 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:37 AM

In for group buy. This looks very promising.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#112 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:17 PM

Please contact me pm or here. I'm definitely interested in this group buy.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#113 faith_machine

• 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

Very much interested in this group buy.

We need to get scienceguy's opinion here, he will tell us what to do :)

#114 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:20 PM

@scienceguy

• Good Point x 1

#115 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:33 AM

in for a groupbuy

• Enjoying the show x 1

#116 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:34 AM

I'm in.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#117 Der Springende Punkt

• 63 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

Also highly interested.

#118 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

I would be in as well but do we have anyone here who has done this sort of thing before?
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#119 YimYam

• 135 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

In for group buy!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:07 AM

Still interested, in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future group buy, glyx-13, bioavailable, nmda agonist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users