Noopept vs piracetam?

nootropic piracetam choline noopept

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blasteryui

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

Two questions.. one do I HAVE to take choline with a nootropic? Second, noopept is suppose to be stronger then piracetam (according to a few websites i've read) but i've read good reviews about both.. which one should I take, or would taking both make a big difference? Oh and one more question, you guys recommend a good site that makes either of the two into pill form stacked/non-stacked. Found some decently cheap noopept on ebay.

thanks guys

Edited by Blasteryui, 06 April 2014 - 01:05 AM.

#2 Blasteryui

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

bump

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

I don't like piracetam, and to be honest I don't like racetams in general, try you'll see by yourself but don't expect anything beyond the purity of sobriety

#4 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Noopept is "stronger" in the sense that you need much less for it to kick in. Why not buy both, they're fairly cheap. You don't need a choline source either, I never use one.

In my experience I rarely ever "feel" -racetams, but do notice that they'll increase performance with certain things. For example, my guitar playing is usually noticeably better if I take -racetams. I wish they were as magical as some people make them sound to me - I trust they're still beneficial, but they don't have much of a pronounced effect. Ymmv

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:06 AM

Whether you need extra choline or not with a racetam is individual. For people already high in acetylcholine, it is not necessary and supplementation with choline can even causes muscle stiffness, low mood or irritability.

I generally think it is best to try out a racetam without choline supplementation first, and if that causes a headache or other negative symptoms, you can try adding on choline and see if that helps. Easier to troubleshoot with one thing at a time.

The choline you get from eating a couple of soft boiled eggs may be enough.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, piracetam, choline, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users