• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

What noots have recently made it on your 'to-try' list?

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Absent

• 492 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

I usually buy new supplements to try in batches, maybe 3+ at a time.... anyone have any suggestions of some new ones I might consider picking up? 

Right now I am about to order Pregnenolone, which supposedly does great things for the nervous system. I'm looking for 2-3 more to order today. Any top suggestions? 

#2 koala_muncher

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Coleus forskohlii + Astragalus

just got mine from 

http://www.australhe...tem/coleus-root

much cheaper than bottled stuff

also getting organic chemistry equipment from amazon so I can do solvent-based extraction :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

I really want to give the GPC choline, uridine and DHA stack a try, but there are so many variants I don't know where to start, the thread is almost to massive to catch up on.

#4 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

I plan on ordering some PQQ and giving it a try the next time I order supplements.  I also plan on getting a DNA test done, and plugging my genetic info into some various programs/services to determine if I am an undermethylator, and what other supplements might be helpful specifically for me.  If I'm an undermethylator, I'll try out some TMG.

#5 AmpleBeingdotcom

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

Coleus forskohlii + Astragalus

just got mine from 

http://www.australhe...tem/coleus-root

much cheaper than bottled stuff

also getting organic chemistry equipment from amazon so I can do solvent-based extraction :)

Interesting, why mix Forskolin with Astragalus? 

It has been talked about extensively with being mixed with Artichoke Extract to yeild awesome results, but i've never hear of it being mixed with Astragalus.

#6 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

I hear the term undermethylator used here occasionally.  Can you tell me what it refers to specifically?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Cephalon

• 497 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

re-interested in applications for plant-oil based cannabionoids like NAPEs and NOPE as in PhosphoLean. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users